A Royal Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally nodded to himself, then smiled at Ren, "You look none the worse for wear after your savage beating."

Ren rubbed his stomach saying, "I wouldn't want the Sergeant to be truly annoyed with me."

"We'll start the same way again: thoughts, impressions, nuances, commitment, etc."

"Much the same as before, I think. We still don't have any names beyond this Rita, certainly no ringleader. I am going to have to go in."

"We could just raid the building," the Colonel suggested.

"What if we find it empty?"

Col. Clark just grunted in reply.

"Can't be helped. Can I be released this evening?"

"We won't be able to mount an effective covering force by then. Better wait until morning, we should have building plans and security in hand by then," the Colonel decided.

"Yes, Sir," Ren said getting to his feet, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh, I nearly forgot," the Colonel said, "there's something in the room across the hall for you. Good night Renville."

"Thank you, Sir. Good night."

Ren wondered what was across the hall, then wondered, for the hundredth time, why the Colonel was the only one he didn't mind calling him Renville.

He went into the corridor and found it empty of people. There was only one door within sight to choose from, so he tried the handle and it opened. He entered and was surprised to see Louisa in the room. Not just in the room, but naked in the room, sprawled on a couch.

She started to get up and he went to her and knelt next to the couch and held her in his arms.

"Oh, Ren I was so worried, please forgive me for the trouble I caused," she said, then began crying.

"There, there, it's all right, I forgive you," he assured her.

When she stopped crying and wiped her eyes, he kissed her tenderly then pulled away from her naked body.

"Now, I said I had forgiven you," he said sternly, "I did not say you wouldn't be punished."

"Oh, thank god for that, I was so worried you weren't going to beat me," she said with relief.

She sat up then turned and put her knees on the cushions and her hands on the couch back.

Looking over her shoulder she told him, "In the backpack on that table is a helper I brought along. I was hoping we would get the chance to use it."

Curious, he reached in the open backpack and pulled out a flogger with about fifteen leather tails. He looked deeper into the backpack and smiling, pulled out a pair of padded handcuffs.

Walking to the couch he dropped the flogger and cuffs onto the seat then leaned over her more than ready body. He could smell her arousal and looking at her puffy B cup breasts for the first time saw the fat nipples were erect, almost begging for attention.

He growled in her ear, "What makes you think you have earned the right to have these things used on you?"

"I haven't master, you are correct, please punish me with your hand then," she whined.

"Slut, are you trying to tell me what to do?"

Louisa moaned when he used the word slut. I am though, she thought to herself. I am bent over naked in front of a man I barely know ready and willing to take any punishment he can give me. OMG, I am so excited I can feel my girl juice running down my thigh. Oh, Louisa you are a slut, and you love it.

She realized she was wiggling her ass from side to side, her nipples were brushing the fabric on the back of the couch. Was that noise coming from her? It was a moaning whining begging Slut noise. And yes, she knew it was Slut with a capital S.

Ren watched her body move as she waited for him to begin her punishment. If I so much as touch her with a little finger she will explode he thought.

He had seen women that were this horny in anticipation of getting fucked. He had never witnessed a woman who was so ready to come from being humiliated and painfully abused.

He looked around the room and decided it was a staff breakroom. In the corner was a broom and dustpan. Perfect he thought. He quickly retrieved the broom and stood by Louisa's side. He rested the broom on the back of the couch and then pushed it forward until she saw it.

Her sharp intake of breath let him know he had chosen wisely. He brought it back then smacked her across the globes of her firm ass.

She nearly jumped over the back of the couch while letting out a full-throated scream. Her body twitched and a stream of fluid shot out of her spasming vagina.

She had a death grip on the couch back and as her scream tapered off, she sank her hips down until they nearly touched the couch, she was shaking as if she were having a seizure of some sort. Her pussy had continued to squirt onto the floor, the couch and her thighs and only now tapered off to a mere trickle.

She was sobbing loudly and panting, she kept repeating, "Thank you, thank you," over and over.

Collecting herself she leaned her chest on the couch back. She reached back and folded her wrists in the middle of her back.

"Have I earned the cuffs yet, Ren?" she asked pleadingly.

"No, you haven't you silly woman," he said sternly, "think with your head instead of your cunt for a moment. If I put the cuffs on, how am I going to flog your back like it deserves?"

"I-I'm sorry, you're right, use the flogger on me, please," she begged.

He picked up the flogger lying next to her then struck her ass with the broom again.

"Oh fuck yes, mark me with that handle, I want welts and purple bruises on my ass," she sobbed.

He laid the broom aside and starting on the back of her thighs whipped every part of her right up to her neck. Her ass wasn't as red as he wanted it to be, so he gave her ass twenty more lashes.

Louisa was moaning and rubbing her thighs together by the time he finished. She wanted it to hurt more, she was sure she would come if it hurt just a little more.

Ren picked up the broom and crouching down to keep the broom level smacked the soles of her feet.

Louisa was right, more pain did the trick and she groaned loudly as she came, more fluid gushed out of her.

Ren was surprised at the volume she was still able to produce, he jumped back to keep from getting drenched.

When she had calmed down and stopped producing fluid, he brought the broom vertical and began lightly tapping it against her exposed pussy.

Louisa moaned and pushed her hips back to further expose her entire crotch to his attentions.

She moaned louder and said, "Ren, please Ren I'm at my l-limit. It's at the p-point where it's not, not good pain any longer.

He threw the broom down and knelt behind her. He ran his hands gently over her flaming red buttocks while applying his tongue to her swollen pussy lips, tenderly licking then blowing cool air over them.

Louisa pulled her ass away from Ren's tongue and said, "It's time to get that cock in me. How do you want me?"

"On your back on the table," he told her, "I never had a chance to play with your breasts last time. I just love puffies with big fat nipples like yours."

"Ooh," she squealed, "I want you to show them a little love for sure. That means that I want you to maul, pinch, slap and bite them.'

He laughed saying, "Yeah, I kind of thought it might."

She laid on her back, using the backpack for a pillow. "Oh darn," she exclaimed, "I forgot to bring a condom."

"You don't know how happy that makes me," Ren said smiling widely.

Ren stepped between her legs then leaned over and rested his forearms on the table. He sucked on a huge nipple until Louisa moaned then moved to the other one. He sucked it then closing his teeth on the nipple bit down on it.

"Pinch your other nipple, pinch it like you do when you're ramming your favorite dildo up your slutty wet cunt," he demanded.

She moaned and did as he asked. He could feel her lifting her hips off the table and rubbing her pussy against the rough material of his prison overalls. He grabbed her hips and moved her body closer to the edge of the table so she could rub herself harder.

He backed off with his mouth then pinched her nipple hard. She moaned and he could see her fingers closing tighter on her nipple, so he squeezed harder.

"Oh, do both of them," she groaned, "I can't cause myself enough pain, I need you to do it for me."

He squeezed her fat nipples so hard they felt like they were thin as a piece of paper. The harder he pinched the louder she moaned and thrashed her hips against him.

He released her nipples and she screamed from the pain of the blood returning. He had made a mistake in not taking his coveralls off because she started spraying immediately. It shot up and hit his chest and soaked him to his crotch. He tried to back away, but Louisa had her legs locked around his waist and wouldn't let him go.

He gave up and palmed her breasts and massaged them roughly, setting off another stream of fluid shooting from her.

She shakily pushed his hands away from her breasts and let her legs fall open. She gradually caught her breath and thanked him for hurting her so delightfully. She reached under her head and fumbling in the backpack, found what she wanted and handed him a tube of lubricant.

Ren backed up while pulling down the zipper and stripping the sodden jumpsuit off. When he dropped it on the floor it made a wet plop. He squeezed a generous amount of lube on his iron hard cock. Putting more in his hand he reached between Louisa's legs.

Raising her legs she grabbed them behind her knees and pulled them to her chest before spreading them wide.

He smiled and told her, "That is a beautiful sight. This is going to feel so good."

Louisa moaned and said, "I hope it hurts a little too."

"Not everything has to hurt to bring pleasure you know," he said.

"You're right, but for me it's even more pleasurable when it does."

"So, do you want me to put lube in your slut ass or not?"

She groaned at being called slut again telling him to, "Just dry fuck my poor tight ass. I want it that way."

Ren bent and wiped the lube on his ruined coveralls, then moving between her legs thrust forward hard saying, "Your wish is my command you cock taking little cunt."

His cock stopped halfway in on the first stroke and he buried it on the second. Louisa howled in pain then thrust her hips forward trying to take it deeper and make it hurt more.

She kept urging him on saying, "Faster, harder, deeper and don't stop until I tell you. Come on, hurt that tight little ass, she wants you, she wants your cum. Play with my tits, they hardly hurt at all and I need them to hurt."

He reached over her and slapped her wildly swinging breast. After five slaps he switched hands and treated the other breast to the same treatment.

Louisa reached down to stick three fingers in her pussy and use her thumb to rub her clit.

"Oh, you wonderful fuck you, slap my puffy tits while you pound my ass. I am such a slut, I love being your slut Ren."

"Are you going to come soon?" he panted out.

"Yeah, oh fuck, yeah. When you shoot squeeze my fat fucking nipples. Don't be gentle, treat them like you love them."

He let go of her hips and pinched her nipples as he shot his load into her ass.

Feeling him shoot and the pain in her nipples came at the same time. Clamping her fingers onto her clit she howled out her orgasm, in the process flooding him again.

Ren took his arms from under her legs to let her rest them on the table. He stood up straight and slowly eased his spent cock from her tight ass.

She groaned in disappointment at being empty then giggled when she felt his warm cum oozing out and pooling on the table under her.

He looked for towels to clean up but only found paper towels. Standing on his tip toes he hung his cock in the sink to wash it. He wet a few of the paper towels and handed them to Louisa.

Jokingly she said, "I should just climb in the sink to clean myself. How are we going to clean up the floor?"

He walked to the wall phone and consulted the phone list taped to the wall. He picked up the handset and dialed.

When it was answered he said, "This is Captain Davidson. I am in the staff break room across from the audience chamber. I need a size large orange jumpsuit and a mop and bucket here immediately. Knock and leave them outside, please. Understood five minutes, thank you."

He smiled at Louisa saying, "At least we can get you dressed while we wait."

"Do I have to?" she pouted.

He laughed and said, "Yes, you do. I don't want to get in trouble with the princess all over again when she found you wandering the palace halls naked."

She laughed and eased her butt off the table with a grimace. "That broom handle was a stroke of genius, literally as it happens."

"I look forward to many more of these little private soirees with you Louisa." Ren said handing her the black lace panties from the table.

She was dressed and they were leisurely kissing when the knock on the door came.

Ren called out, "Thank you."

"Sir, I have your clothing and a cleanup crew with me," the guard Sergeant told him through the door. "When you are ready, I will escort you to your cell, Captain."

"I have a guest in here also, Sergeant."

"Yes sir, there is an escort here for your guest as well," he replied.

Ren went to the door, sticking his arm out as he held it open a crack. The jumpsuit was placed in his hand and he closed the door.

He pulled it on and closed the zipper. Taking her in his arms he kissed her again, this time with a little more urgency.

He broke away saying, "I have to go. I'll see you in a few days."

It was after lights out when they took him to his dark cell. When the bars clanged shut, he made a show of groaning loudly when he sat on his bunk.

Micky's voice asked quietly, "You surviving, mate?"

"Barely, but yeah, I'll live."

"Were they after something or just having a bit of sport," Jerry's voice asked worriedly.

"No, they never asked me a thing, they just needed a punching bag. Then they took me into a room and tried to make me sign papers saying I had been treated humanely and I wouldn't try to sue the Crown for false arrest. I refused, so we had another little workout. In the end I figured I had better sign while I still had functioning kidney's," he explained.

"Smart move no matter how distasteful it was to do it," was Micky's opinion.

"Well, I'm out of here in the morning and plan on being with your lot by the evening," he said fervently.

"Just make sure you slip any tail they have on you," advised Jerry.

"Don't you worry, I'll be like a fucking ghost."

They came for him right after breakfast. They seemed to be disappointed that he was escaping their particular brand of justice.

Upstairs he shook hands with the guards then met with Colonel Clark. The Colonel pointed to a bundle of clothes, they were the ones he had been wearing when he was detained.

There was a cell phone, money and all his personal belongings in a small box on the table.

The Colonel said, "That cell is rather special. It has a GPS and a microphone that will continue working for eight hours even with the phone off and the battery removed. He reached into a pocket and came out with a PPK and wordlessly handed it to him.

"They are going to take this from me, I don't know if you will get it back."

The Colonel waved a hand at him saying, "It's not mine, it was confiscated a while ago. It's clean."

Almost as a reflex action Ren pulled the clip out and worked the action then reinserted the clip.

"I guess I better get going, I'll see you when I see you, Colonel."

Giving him a wave and a worried look he replied, "Go with God, son."

Ren had the unmarked car drop him three blocks from the warehouse and walked the rest of it. He found the building and walked to the backdoor and gave the code knock.

A mousy looking overweight woman in her thirty's opened the door and stared at him silently.

"Freedom for all," Ren muttered like a true conspirator.

Rita smiled and opened the door wide enough for him to slip in.

Two men stood back holding guns on him. Rita led him to a paint chipped table and told him to empty his pockets and take off his clothes.

As Ren complied Rita examined his belongings thoroughly. When he was naked one of the men came to the table and had a look too. He picked up the flip phone and looked as if he were going to destroy it.

Ren said, "Easy there, that's a new burner phone, we may need it later." When he looked doubtful Ren added, "Just shut it off and take the battery out then."

He looked at Rita and she nodded. The man just shrugged and did what Ren suggested.

"Get dressed," Rita ordered, "then tell us how you came to be here."

Ren dressed and joined then at a picnic table and started talking. When he got to the part about why he was in prison the other guard laughed and said hang on. He rummaged around on a nearby office desk and came back with the paper with his picture in it.

After seeing that, they visibly relaxed. He finished his tale then sipped the coffee he had been given.

"Well those two should be with us tomorrow but whether they are or not we're doing this tomorrow."

"That soon?" Ren asked startled.

"Yes, Peter found out the Princess is leaving for a vacation in Spain the day after tomorrow. She will be gone two weeks. Peter doesn't want to wait that long. He says there is too great a chance of being found out if we wait."

Ren said, "I agree with whoever this Peter is. We should strike now, if you have a good plan in place."

"Peter is our leader." Rita told him.

The man who had found the newspaper held out a hand saying, "I'm Max."

The other one pointed a thumb at his chest and said, Paul.

"Pleased to meet you all, I'm Ren."

Max poured them all more coffee and Ren asked, "So, when do I get to meet the rest of the team?"

Rita smiled and said, "Other than Peter and his brother Robert this is it. Plus Micky and Jerry of course."

"This is a pretty ambitious undertaking for seven people," Ren observed.

"Well, eight with you mate," Max said.

"So, we sneak in the palace and take Cordelia from her bedroom, right? Then what, bring her back here?"

There was a new voice behind Ren. "Well, aren't you just a Nosy Parker. Rita what is going on here."

Ren slowly turned to face the recent arrival.

As Rita quickly explained the altered situation, the man never took his eyes from Ren's.

Oh-oh Ren thought, this asshole is going to be trouble. He has crazy eyes and doesn't care what happens to him or anyone else.

He suddenly relaxed and came to shake Ren's hand. Still keeping his eyes on Ren, he called out, "It's OK Robert, come down."

Ren looked up to see a near carbon copy of Peter shoulder a rifle and start down the stairs from his perch in the loft.

When the man joined the group Peter said, "This is my brother Robert, I am as you have no doubt surmised, Peter Greggson."

They all took seats and Peter said, "The addition of Ren will help if the other lads don't get out in time to help. So, let's go over the plan with the assumption they will not be with us."

Ren was impressed by the thoroughness of the plan and the attention to detail. It was a simple but bold plan that had a very good chance of succeeding in his opinion.

They spent the rest of the day cleaning and checking their weapons. Ren was given his choice of taking back his PPK or choosing another weapon. He kept his own and cleaned it. Robert and Max checked and rechecked the three vehicles they would be using.

It all seemed very ordinary to Ren, almost comforting, the quiet anticipation of action.

They ate a beef stew and by ten p.m. had retired to the loft to get some sleep.

Something woke Ren and he laid there quietly trying to figure out what had awoken him. Suddenly the door in the rear crashed open. He had enough sense to get his head under the blanket, close his eyes and get his fingers in his ears just as the flash bang grenades went off. There were boots on the steps and before any of the stunned people could react, they were under arrest.