A Rugby Team Plays the "Rusk Game"

Story Info
22 jocks compete in squirting: a nice show to their coach!
2.6k words
4.16
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am 32 years old, I am gay and after almost twenty years of practicing rugby at a very good amateur level, I became a coach. For 2 years I'm in charge of the regional under-20 selection, so they are all between 18 and 20 years old. It's a happy little troupe of 22 guys, the best ones in the Marseille region.

During my years of practice although my teammates all knew that I am gay. I had some hot stories that I will surely tell you one day. I have often dreamed of taking part in the "rusk game" and obviously of doing everything to lose.

The game is simple: the guys jerk off over a cracker and the last one who ejaculates must eat the cracker (if one shoots out of the cracker he has to masturbate the dude to his right side until he comes)... I doubted for a long time that this practice really existed, but some said they had played it! I would obviously have lost since I like having cum in my mouth.

Last Sunday we leave with the selection for a match in Lyon. During the 200 miles trip in the bus and in a mess worthy of the reputation of rugby players, I hear the word "rusk" several times, especially during a stop at a gasoline station. "Damn guys, there's no rusks!" Tells the captain to his teammates... It gives me much trouble concentrating for the rest of the trip, the idea that they are organizing this game excites me to the highest point and is driving me crazy, since it's obvious that I wouldn't be in the game.

We arrive at the Lyon stadium (an old sport complex) and directly reach our changing rooms. I am given two keys, one for the players' locker room, the other for that of the staff, made up of a physiotherapist, an administrative officer and me. Being the only one to change myself to actively participate in the warm-up, I am therefore the only one to settle in the staff locker room. I am frustrated not to be, as often, in the same locker room as my guys.

I quickly find two reasons for satisfaction in this situation: The partition which separates my shower from that of the players has holes in two places, small holes, but big enough to have a breathtaking view on the showers of my kids, the second satisfaction is finally my absence from the players' locker room and therefore the possibility for them to put their little game into practice without any problem...

11:00 a.m. warming up, 12:00 p.m. psychic conditioning (stupid talk!), the content of which I will spare you, 3:00 p.m. match... and 4:35 p.m. victory 7-18!!

Serious things can now begin. I take my shower in two minutes and get dressed to be able to deal with all situations. During the match, a stupid idea came to my perverse mind and I fully intend to put it into practice...

I go back into my shower and begin to observe the showers of my players. The atmosphere is very festive. I watch through the holes in the wall. I get a massive hard-on, observing without restraint for the first time these boys whose bodies I know. It makes my head spin. I start to jerk off through my tracksuit.

Yes, I know their bodies; but I'm still amazed by the outcomes of the testosterone stream in the veins of those teen hunks. The hard trainings I give them twice a week are also helping building and shaping their young bodies, which seem to grow more every month!

They are in all sizes, all hair colors, hairy or hairless bodies, trimmed or natural pubic hair; but they all have a great amount of muscles. There is also a wide range when considering their lunch boxes: long and short dicks, some thin, some thick (even very thick!), big or smaller balls...

At this age they also easily develop boners under the showers. And not being very modest no one tries to hide it from his teammates who also (as a response?) usually sport healthy boners! This a few times leads them to comparing their erection and electing the "Mister Cock" of the year. Of course, all this doesn't get unnoticed to their daddy coach: I memorize each of those occasions and replay them in my mind when I jerk off as soon as I'm back home after our trainings!

There are a few guys who regularly come back in my JO sessions.

Marc, 19 yo, is one of them: 6' tall, he weighs 180 lbs, blond, hairless body; he has a finely muscled bod and a muscular and well-rounded ass (I'd pay a lot to see him fucking his chick, plunging his cock with all the strength of that manly ass!); on the front side, his 7 incher is not the longest nor the thickest in the team (by far!) but is known in the locker room for pointing to the very left when it gets erect; he's obviously not satisfied with this, but it doesn't seem to bother the many girls who always turn around him; he must be a good fucker!

Kevin likes to show off and, of course, he has the body for that: 6' 4", 200+ lbs, muscles all over, brown hair, a few hair on his large chiseled torso and quite a lot going from his penis up to his navel, a hairy ass crack also. He's turned 18 a few months ago and is always the first one to start the sexual games in the changing room, which quickly gives him the opportunity to display the large cock that he brags about! Obviously his thick 9.5" speak for themselves: his dick has a marvelous aggressive shape when it's risen to the zenith, its round glans almost touching his furry navel; seeing it swaying and waving at each of his steps when he's proudly parading heading to the showers give me raging hard-ons!

Bruno is the captain this year: he just turned 20 and will have to leave the team the day he'll turn 21. One more year to see this 6'-180 lbs jock on the field and ... in the changing rooms. Very black hair that he gets from his Spanish (father) and Italian (mother) origins. He's much respected by his teammates, more by his mental strength than by the size of his fucking tool... Don't get me wrong, he doesn't need to hide it when he's horny in the showers: his erect penis easily reaches 8 inches, normal thickness, quite veiny on its surface. He's also apparently known for his profuse ejaculations, which I've not yet been the happy witness!

I cannot forget the twins of the team. Jules & Jim are 20, really lookalikes (for a few months now, they've decided to be easily differentiated: Jules has short blond hair, when Jim kept them medium-length. They are very athletic dudes, always smiling and quite hung. They are not interested in girls and are almost always gluing to Kevin, who is never complaining to have an audience when he runs his naked shows. There are rumors that the twins share a lot together, starting of course their jerk-off sessions...

I'll not describe all of them (not wanting to lose some of you!), but many others of that young bulls are in my erotic dreams: Karim and his long brown circumcised dick, Mateo and is magnificent 10 incher (he's just got awarded the "Mister cock" award of the year!), Morgan and his red hair that make his pubic tuft unique, Thomas whose cock is as thick as a soda can (measured by the captain himself!), Rico who confirms that nature hasn't forget the black guys in the area of dick size, Benjamin who has the gift of growing his tiny prick into a solid 8 incher in no time, David who's known for shooting his load at almost 15 feet,...

Back to my vantage point: 1 minute passed, the captain in the center of the collective showers asks for silence and explains that this fairly large plastic cup will replace the cracker. The guys burst out laughing. My heart rate suddenly accelerates. The captain starts jerking off, cock in one hand and cup in the other. The others follow without hesitation, most of them already having their cock pointing up at the ceiling. Their stiff young cocks are related to their athletic physique. I jerk off faster and faster, I already want to come, I need to slow down.

Marc and his left-curved dick is the first dude who approaches the cup handed to him by the captain. He release 5 or 6 squirts of very thick cum in a general burst of laughter. Then two others approach quickly and squirt at the same time managing with difficulty to get most of their precious juices inside the cup! This exciting vision triggers the ejaculation of the captain who spurts not less than 12 thick white ropes of gooey spunk. His reputation is well deserved: I've never seen that much jizz erupting from a cock in one single run!

Jules & Jim arrive together (no big surprise in it!) in front of the cup and release generous batches of their fresh liquor. I can even see Jules discretely fondling the furry butt of his twin bro. The other guys have fun jerking off each at their own speed, some with two fingers, most with their whole hand, but each with his own. Some watch their buddies' cocks with an undisguised interest which has the effect to speed up their powerful ejaculations. Others try to come as fast as possible while looking at the ceiling.

I'm desperately waiting to see Kevin cuming; the kid is still running the show for the rest of the team; he pulls his long fat cock down and let it suddenly go back up like a spring and it slaps in a mat sound his flat belly. Not wanting to lose, he understands he has to speed up and starts moving his hand up and down on the long shaft of his prick. He starts moaning and quickly bursts 6 or 7 jets of cum that he's difficulty to deliver in the cup with his so vertical stiff cock!

I have to stop jerking off, otherwise I will explode.

The guys in the showers parade at an increasingly rapid pace to empty themselves into the cup, which is starting to fill well. Some stay in the showers to see the conclusion of the game and others break relieved not to have lost.

Most of the ones who already spurted are again sporting stiff erections, excited by the situation and stimulated by the hormones of their cheeky youth. Bruno is still there holding the cup with a hand that is glistening after receiving some of the poorly adjusted shoots. With his other hand he's still jerking his stiff cock and suddenly shouts when another generous flow of sperm erupts from his penis.

The last 4 or 5 competitors are no longer laughing at all... Finally there are only three left who have not squirted. Now is the time for me to act and put my pervy plan into action.

I leave my locker room and go into the players' locker room. Some already dressed try to retain me there so that I can't see into the shower. I explain to them that we are expected for the reception and that we have a long journey to get home, and I am really directive. At my insistence, the guys all leave the showers one by one, a few of them with their dick still erect.

While congratulating them on their victory and redoing the match, I casually head to the showers to take a look... YES, my plan worked the cup is in a corner of the shower and seems well filled! Excited to death, I ask them to speed up the movement. They get dressed in silence. The captain leaves the locker room last. He looks disgusted. I try to hide my erection and my excitement. I lock the door as I leave the locker room with the captain.

Then, I pretend to have to see the referee for a yellow card story, the players all head to the clubhouse for the reception. Alone in the hallway, I reopen the youth locker room, I head directly towards the showers and I pick up the cup, I put it under my jacket and I return immediately to my locker room where I lock myself up. From there I start to experience one of the hottest moments of my life. Here I am, sitting on a chair with the cup on the table in front of me. I search in my bag for a bottle of Poppers... I always have it with me. I start to jerk off slowly, my precum oozes thoroughly.

The cup should contain a good 6 oz of fresh cum. It's half full... I've never seen that much! I light a cigarette, and I begin to smell this coveted content: the smell is strong and delicious, the mixture of twenty different types of cum is pleasant. I turn the cup to mix its contents: the texture is very variable, the color also ranging from pure white or off-white very slightly yellowed. Everything is very viscous. I take a few hits on my cigarette. I take a big hit of poppers and I bring the cup to my mouth, gently. I slide this cum along the wall of the cup. The sperm of those young jocks is at the edge. It touches my lips. It is still hot. I take out my tongue to dip it in this nectar. A shiver runs through my whole body.

I hesitate on the method, I want to make the most of it. My tongue returns to my mouth bringing with it semen, a few filaments running down my lips. I tilt my head back, open my mouth slightly and begin to slowly stick the spunk between my lips. It slowly pours in at an irregular pace depending on the stickiness of a guy's cum inside.

I poured about half the cup into my mouth. I put it back on the table, take a big hit of poppers and I taste, I play with this cum in my mouth, from time to time I swallow very small sips, I snort some more poppers, I swallow and I sniff, I think of these young jocks who have been turning me on for a while and without even touching myself I ejaculate in a spasm that shakes my whole body. I swallow the rest of the sperm that I have in my mouth. 15 extraordinary minutes have just passed. I have to come to my senses, I open my bag, I find a bottle of water in it, I empty it, I pour the rest of the cup into it, I put the bottle back in my bag. With my tongue and my finger I cleaned the cup before throwing it away. I came to my senses, I left the locker room and I will discreetly join everyone at the reception. I don't drink or eat anything, I want to keep this extraordinary taste in my mouth, which also attests that the rusk game is not a legend!

I can't wait to get home to finish the bottle but I don't know if I'm going to consume a little on the way back in our bus, with all the kids around me refiling their young balls with more creamy spunk!