A Rule Breaking Hotwife Confession

Story Info
Too many rules. I want to follow my insticts.
2.9k words
3.26
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers

Like most "lifestyle" couples, we have a few rules. No friends, nobody from work, and a number of rules related to discovery risk. The rules have always driven me a little crazy, as they feel like topping from the bottom. My husband, Joseph, also fantasizes about humiliation, but does not seem able to actually take it... Joseph always says this is about my pleasure, my control, my empowerment, but then he has rules to keep it confined to his comfort zone.

Several months ago, I went on a rule breaking rampage. Don't worry... I confessed and we have worked through it. He is not learning about it here. The culmination of this rampage was at a bonfire with our core group of friends. There may or may not have been psychedelics involved... The weather forecast on the day of the bonfire called for cool and rainy, but as usual, we had a forecast defying day. Perfect sunshine gave way to glorious stars.

My husband's best friend, Christian and I took the same thing, and were peaking at the same time. Joseph and our other friends took something different, and it was taking longer to kick in.. I left the fire and did some amazing star gazing, as the last twilight pinks gave way to inky blue. The stars were dancing like crazy, and the leftover sunset rimmed the mountains in swirly flame. I could hear my husband calling for me, but I was entranced with the stars and sky... I wanted someone to join me for the show. Frankly, whatever my kinks, I wanted my husband! I watched a bit longer, and then went to the bonfire to get everyone.

Everyone came to the viewpoint, but the stars were really only dancing for Christian and me. We were all sweaty from dancing, and I was in bare feet, a mini skirt, and a cut-off t-shirt. Pretty quickly everybody was feeling chilly, and started making their way back to the fire. I guess Joseph was satisfied that he laid eyes on me, and he gave me a sweet hug and a peck on the forehead and nodded his head towards the fire.

I didn't follow. Neither did my husband's best friend, Christian (who in fairness, was my good friend before he even knew my husband). He was wearing a warm zip up sweater, and I backed up to him, shivering. He took the cue, and wrapped his warm arms around me. There was nothing weird about it... I do a lot of "guy" things, and everyone has gotten used to needing to share warmth with me. We marveled at the stars and talked about how amazing it looked and how amazing we felt. Christian is tall, so when I arched, the back of my neck was against his warm exposed chest, and I guess I forgot that with unusually long legs for my height, arching my back also pressed my tight round ass against his crotch.

Just a little back-story... When I fell in love with my husband, I fell in love with my prototypical "type"... An alpha who did not ever rub his alpha in other people's faces, but could alpha the brainiacs or the athletes. I was pretty surprised when I found out that while he is alpha by day, he likes a good power-exchange. He was first attracted to the fact that I am an alpha woman. In our courtship, I never imagined I would be a hotwife... I was expecting a bit of a possessive husband. I have a history of getting off on jealousy, and it was an adjustment that he did not ever fuel that fire for me.

When we were negotiating our lifestyle, I made a few rules too... anyone who is off limits in real life is also off for role-play and pillow talk. Since friends and ex-lovers were off limits in real life, they were also off limits for fantasy. It comes down to Joseph and I having different views of fantasy. For me, fantasy is planning. For Joseph, fantasy is just entertainment. Joseph didn't really think about how my mind works when he regularly broke my rules, either talking about my super-endowed testosterone rich ex-boyfriend, or talking about me with his best friend. In the back of my mind, these things may have made me feel justified in my own transgressions.

I may have tried to fuel a little jealousy and rivalry a few times. I have had my husband's best friend on string for years. There is always a little innuendo in our texts, and I always flirt with him at our parties. I feel a little bad, because he always comes to our parties solo... and I KNOW he does it so I don't intimidate the girls he is dating. I also suspect he comes solo because he loves my flirting and does not want any barriers.

There are also people who think I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I can't count the times I have caught my husband's best friend looking up my miniskirt to confirm I am not wearing panties. I tease him every time I catch him... sometimes I lick my lips, sometimes I lick my fingers, sometimes I shoot him the bird, and sometimes I just lean back and splay my legs open while locking eye-contact and daring him to look down.

Okay... so confessions are good for the conscience, and hopefully I have conveyed that nobody was fully innocent, and nobody was fully to blame for what happened next.

My timeline is a little fuzzy... I was a bit high.

The cold air nipped at my legs as the stars danced for Christian and me. Christian's warmth felt so good. I flipped my long hair forward over my shoulder so my bare neck would be pressed against his chest. His hoodie was unzipped so there was just his t-shirt between us.

I honestly don't remember when things shifted gears, or which of us started. I was pretty blissed out and not really in my head. The stars were POPPING and now I could really lean into it since my body was warm and cozy.

I got a shot of lightning that jolted me out of and then back into my bliss. My husband's best friend, who had his arms around my waist, had without my awareness drifted his big strong hands up to my breasts. A little tweak on my already rock hard nipples and ZING! Yes, I am one of those Unicorns who can cum from nipple stimulation, and when I am high... fuck it is hard to tell when I am cumming and when I am cumming again, and when I am still cumming... I am off to the races, and EVERYTHING feels like an orgasm, and frankly, almost everything is.

When I came to my senses, his cock was still in his sweat pants, but my hand was wrapped around it from the outside. I have no recall of putting it there... Maybe that is why he grabbed my nipples? We haven't spoken of it, so I don't know the degree to which he thinks I "started" it.

After cumming for I have no idea how long, I suddenly had a worry about time. How long would it be before my husband came to check on us? With only a pickup truck and some scrubby little bushes between us, My husband was at the fire probably less than 50 feet away.

Knowing how I had tortured Christian for years, I really wanted to give him some release. Okay, there is that, and the fact that I LOVE sucking cock when I am high. My muscles are so relaxed and open, and my mouth just becomes a slick mess. It is the only time that I can fuck a cock as hard with my mouth as I do with my pussy. I KNEW I was going to blow his mind.

I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out. I had been with him before I was married, but I had been with a lot of guys, and I can't really say I remembered it. I quickly assessed the situation. He had quite a lot of upcurve, and that was going to be going the wrong way if I tried to take it down my throat. He was also a bit thicker than I was used to, and there was quite a "mushroom" on top. He was also hard as a rock... as though he had been waiting a long time for this. I was not going to get the pleasure of feeling him get hard in my mouth, and his cock was not going to bend when it got to the curve in my throat.

He also was not going to get a lot of fun teasing... we were time constrained, and I was also feeling some urgency. Normally I like to take a few strokes and get everything nice and slick before I take it down... but despite the obstacles I had Identified earlier, It went straight down my throat on the first stroke. My mouth was so wet, it was like I had been throat fucking for hours. I lifted his balls with my hand and stuck my tongue out to give them a little lick as I buried my face in his pubes. His big strong hands grabbed my head, holding me down until I had to push off. Sheets of saliva hung between his cock and my mouth as I gasped for breath, and then I was right back on him. I could tell he was going to cum fast, and I was relieved, even though I was loving it.

I thought back to one of the times I was teasing him via text, and I asked him his favorite place to cum. He said he really did not have a preference between face, throat, mouth, breasts, pussy, belly, or pulling out and cumming on a girl's ass. I pushed him a little bit, and he said he liked being as deep as he could reach in the pussy, and if that was not available, he loved giving a facial. He said he had never cum deep in a throat, so he really could not answer that one.

I was still cupping his balls, and I could feel them rising. His pre-cum was mixing with my mouth juices, and it was making me crazy. I really wanted to give him a new experience of cumming in my throat, but I had already missed out on my favorite part of the blowjob (feeling him get hard in my mouth) and I really wanted to experience my second favorite of tasting his cum as he exploded. It was not going to last much longer, and I was debating my options when he surprised me.

He pulled his cock out, grabbed me under the armpits and lifted me to standing. Then he spun me around. grabbed and pulled on my pointy little hip bone and pushed his other hand on the middle of my back. If I had not put my hands on the bumper of the truck I might have fallen into it. As soon as I was bent over, Christian rammed straight into me. My skirt was so short he did not even have to lift it. I was exposed the minute I was bent over. He was SOOOOO slick from the blowjob, and my pussy was so slick from giving the blowjob, that he slid all the way home immediately, his thighs slapping against my ass as his tip found my cervix..

I reached a hand down and started frigging my clit, and he started tweaking my nipple again, and I was cumming immediately... I could not talk to warn him off cumming in my pussy.

I was surprised that he did not cum immediately... he was obviously close when he was in my mouth, but he somehow was making it last. Thank god the music was loud, because the truck was squeeking like a mother fucker from my leaning against it. I have no idea how much noise I was making.

After what seemed like endless waves of orgasm, I regained my composure, and I told him he needed to cum in my mouth, not my pussy, so I could swallow the evidence. Apparently satisfied with how hard and how long he had made me cum, he escorted me back to my knees.

His cock looked so hot! Long sticky drips were hanging from it, including a beautiful little pearl of pre-cum. I took it right down my throat, intent on "finishing him." I am not a braggart, but damn, my pussy juices tasted good on his cock. My face was getting wet from all my juices in his pubic hair. He was controlling my head with his strong hands, and giving me a perfect face fucking. I knew my lips would be tender from the pounding.

I felt him getting to the point of no return and I did a little trick I am famous for. I started swallowing and gargling with his cock all the way down my throat, adding stimulation without it sliding out at all. I felt the pressure of his hands release, and suddenly he was pulling on the back of my hair... and cumming on my face... and cumming, and cumming, and cumming. I tried to catch it in my open mouth, but it was everywhere. My t-shirt was already wet from my dripping saliva, but now it was covered, along with my face and hair.

I was laughing, but I was also pissed.

"Fucker! How am I going to go back to the fire like this?"

I was scooping cum off myself and eating it as fast as I could. Damn... it tasted good! Normally, I would make more of a show of it, locking eyes while hungrily licking my fingers, but at this point I was just trying to enjoy the necessary cleanup. Christian seemed to be enjoying my predicament, and he even shook another string off of his tip, landing on my skirt. I should have scolded him, but instead I took him in my mouth and gave him a proper cleaning.

Thinking fast, I decided I would take a stop at the car before going to the fire. Luckily... I was able to stay in the shadows.. I used the mirror to check myself, and a pullover hoody hid the worst of my stains. I walked back from the direction of the car, and our friend walked back from the opposite direction where we had been.

I came back to the fire, and even though the lawn furniture was a little flimsy, I sat straight in my husband's lap. My ass was a little disappointed to not feel an erection as I ground against him. I made quick eyes with our friend before planting a big wet kiss on Joseph's mouth. I had saved a little cum between my cheek and gum, and I pushed it onto my husband's tongue. He did not say anything, but I could feel his cock hardening under my ass.

Almost directly across the fire, our friend was almost losing his shit. I could see his little self satisfied smirk, as he knew I was feeding his cum to my husband.

Everyone at the fire was apparently peaking now. Nobody seemed to have any sense that I had been gone for a while, or that hubby's best friend had been gone that same while.

I shifted my position so my knees were both outside of hubby's knees. If anyone was paying attention, they could see exactly what I was doing, even though Christian was the only one who could see my pussy. My glistening, gaping, steaming, stretched out pussy. I could feel my juices running down, and it made me laugh to think of them puddling on hubby's pants. Luckily, they were black, so unless I was really creamy they would not be visible.

Hubby nuzzled into my neck. I was sure I was busted when he said my neck smelled like sex, but he was really high. He asked if there was anything he should be worried about. It drives him crazy when I don't answer him directly, and I just said "I can't wait to fuck you later."

Christian was in rare form. He took over music selection and played one song after another about cheaters. At one point, he even locked eyes with hubby as the crucial lyric came up. Christian really wants to be alpha... and I had just made him king for the day.

The next couple times we were all in the same place, I enjoyed knowing that Christian was feeling smug. I also enjoyed when I finally told Joseph... after a long night of edging him and extracting promises, I made him cum to this story.

My confession is that I am eager to see how this dynamic plays out at the upcoming Christmas party... It will be the first time we have all been in one place since I confessed to hubby. It will be the first time Joseph faces Christian, knowing not only that I fucked him, but that Christian watched me feed Joseph his best friends cum. In hindsight, I wish Christian could have watched his cum leak out of my gaping pussy and onto Joseph's pants.

mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers