A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind whirled with humiliation, fear and excitement as Terra played with my very sensitive nipples. Then she moved her hand down to my needy cunt, and I couldn't believe Roy was being so submissive as I shook and moaned.

"Does your hot little cunt need to cum, my pet?" Terra taunted as she expertly worked my hard clit.

"Uh-huh!" I moaned.

"Well then, it's a good thing your loving, attentive hubby is here to take care of that for you. Isn't it, my pet?" Terra asked to whip up the crowd even more.

"Uh-huh!" I moaned louder as I shook under her probing fingers.

Then Terra moved her hand from my needy cunt and pointed to a streak of cum on my right knee.

"I think you should start right there," she declared as she guided Roy toward my knee. "What are you looking at? lover-boy!" She snapped.

My knee was between her spread legs and practically touching her pussy, and I saw where his eyes were focused. I didn't like it, but I conceded that he was a red-blooded man, after all, and her beautiful pussy was only inches from his face. Then Terra teasingly ran a finger between her wet pussy lips and licked it off to taunt Roy. My hackles went up, but I checked myself because I knew she was just messing with him. Then Terra took things a little too far and told Roy if he did a good job cleaning out my dirty, used cunt, she might let him eat her pussy too!

I was so mad I couldn't speak as I grabbed her wrist and glared at her. Terra returned my glare with a fire in her eyes that sent a chill up my spine. I quickly realized I had overstepped and let go. Then Terra assured me I had nothing to worry about and said she would never let that sniveling little worm touch her beautiful kitty. I felt stupid for letting my jealousy get the best of me, but she didn't seem fazed and got right back to the matter-at-hand.

"Now. Be a good hubby, and get licking!" Terra barked at Roy.

Every lick of my thigh sent another shudder through my body, and I could hardly stand it as she guided him closer and closer to my hot creamy cunt.

"Do you want your hubby to lick and suck your dirty, used, hot cunt until you cum?" Terra asked, playing to the crowd as she pulled his head back and awaited my answer.

I knew what she wanted me to say. I just couldn't bring myself to say it as I pleaded for her to let Roy eat me out. Then she grabbed my nipple, twisted hard, and pulled. That sent a cascade of painfully pleasurable electric shocks through me, and I loudly moaned as Terra demandingly repeated her question. A hush came over the crowd as they eagerly awaited my answer, and I was so fucking hot I couldn't stand it anymore and gave in.

"Yessss! I want him to eat my dirty, used cunt!" I practically screamed.

That set the crowd on fire, and a sickening shudder passed through me as they began to chant, "Do-it... Do-it... Do-it!"

I sensed Roy's utter humiliation, and I was mortified as my head spun with a million what-ifs. Then Terra began to work over my needy clit, and all my nagging worries turned into a million little birds and flew away as she shoved Roy's face between my legs.

"Get your tongue in there, lover-boy! I want to hear lots of slurpin'! And you better suck every last drop of cum out of my pet's dirty little cunt!" Terra chided.

I could feel Roy's hesitancy as Terra held his face buried between my legs. Yet, I strangely felt like a spectator in the excited crowd as my hips bucked against his face and my hands instinctively found his hair.

"Yeah, that's it, lover-boy! Get that tongue in there deep," Terra growled to whip-up the crowd even more.

Then I felt the tension drain from Roy as he sucked in my creamy pussy lips and pierced his tongue deep into my cum filled cunt. The whole situation was so overwhelmingly hot that I suddenly didn't care if the Pope watched him suck the cum out of my used pussy as I tightly gripped his hair and ground on his face.

"That's it, my pet. Grind your dirty, used cum filled cunt all over his face!" Terra demandingly hissed as she looked deep into my eyes.

There was no doubt in my mind she loved to humiliate her playthings and craved feedback from the crowd as Terra eagerly watched and rubbed her clit harder and harder. And not that I needed any encouragement, but I was beginning to understand the appeal as the energy of the horny cheering spectators drove my steadily building orgasm.

"You can do better than that, lover-boy! Get your fingers in there and pound her G-spot! I want to hear my pet screaming in ecstasy as she sprays all over your pathetic loser face!" Terra demanded.

Roy was very attuned to my body and knew just where he was going as he took her demands to heart, shoved three fingers deep into my needy cunt, and aggressively pounded my G-spot. If I wasn't so out of my mind fucking hot and still wide open from Todd's Gonzo fuck, it would have all been too much. But it was just what I needed, and I could feel my orgasm quickly building toward oblivion as I wildly ground against his sucking lips and pounding fingers.

I was dancing on the threshold, and I think Terra was too, as she lit into Roy again.

"That's it. Harder! Faster! Suck her clit. Come on, suck it harder. Make her cum, you fuckin' pathetic loser!"

The roar of the excited spectators sent me flying over the top of the mountain, and my mind hurtled through dimensionless oblivion as my body violently seized and jerked like I had grabbed the bare wires of a lamp cord.

I felt hot wet splatters on my belly when the violent seizures released me, but before I could blink, another powerful wave grabbed me, and I thought my orgasm would never end.

When the paralyzing orgasmic waves finally released me, I lifted my thrown-back head. Roy stood and held out his hand, ready to leave. His face and shirt were dripping wet, and I couldn't blame him as I reached for his hand, ready to go. But then, Terra grabbed my wrist, pulled my hand to her crotch, and laid my fingers over her still twitching, slippery wet cunt.

"Oh, no... The life of the party isn't going anywhere," Terra exclaimed with a low growl, then waved her hand at the half-dozen or so horny couples still gathered around. "As you can see. There are a lot of people waiting to party with my pet."

I didn't see that coming, and it certainly wasn't what Roy wanted to hear, but if I was honest with myself, I still felt like Terra's property, and the thought of playing with more people turned me on as my fingers mindlessly played in her slippery folds.

"And I can see you're not in a partying mood. So why don't you make yourself useful and go wash out your my pet's dirty cum soaked panties, you pathetic loser!'' Terra cruelly chided.

Todd stood in his way like an ass-hole, and I could tell Roy had had it with everything as he pushed past him. Then the spectators made fun of him as he walked away, and despite how overwhelmingly hot the night was for me, I was sure Roy had endured more than enough humiliation for his first real cuckold experience, and I was glad he was headed back to our room.

Deep down, I knew it had to be the most exhilarating and confusing night of his life. Yet, I was saddened to think Terra was right and Roy would never talk about our experience. There was so much I wanted to understand and share with him, but I took solace in the fact he had stayed with me through it all and gave me the best gift anyone can give another person. The freedom to explore their deepest desires and unexplainable needs. Then I felt an even sharper pang of sadness as I realized I would never be able to truly thank him. But then, I could be the most caring, attentive, loving wife a man could ask for, and I was determined to make Roy the happiest man in the world. No matter what it took.

(I'm flying high on the biggest endorphin rush of my life! And sure that if Roy had written me off, he would have just walked away after he bought everyone a round of drinks to show his gratitude to the men who saved his life! Then a twinge of guilty pleasure passed through me as I conceded: and fucked his wife!)