All Comments on 'A Samurai's Punishment'

by karina_jayde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
howj2011howj20113 months ago

Excellent writing. Loved the story

kiwi857kiwi8573 months ago

Great premise and writing. Reminded me of a past Japanese girlfriend that we had many nights of bondage and pleasure.

RoperTraceRoperTrace3 months ago

Wonderful story, rope bondage and samurai, two of my favorite themes! RoperTrace

AG31AG313 months ago

Yay!!! Almost perfect for me. Definitely 5 stars.

For several years I've been looking for stories where "A strong man surrenders with dignity to sexual pain and/or objectification." Your story ticked boxes that are rarely ticked. I could have stood a little less pleasure and a little more pain, but this was great!

"the joy of submission and surrender." Good! They aren't exactly the same.

Here are notes I took from your Foreword.

"relatively short," Yes!

"more sex-focused standalone story." Yes!

"BDSM stuff from the perspective of a male character," Yes!

"this is not at all intended to be a historically accurate rendition." Good!

fun2wearfun2wear3 months ago

Very well written and a fun read! You have an excellent knack for this!

gxnngxnn3 months ago

I am reader of China. I like the story and it is like a Wuxia story but more interesting. My reading of the ancient works of erotica of China shows that people get into real business immediately without any foreplay or blowjob, but what it was like at the same time in Japan I have no idea, thanks for the information given in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic storey. A second chapter is needed urgently!! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkarina_jayde@karina_jayde
April 2024 Update: The 'Breaking the Barbarian' series is complete (about 55,000 words in total). It is undergoing editing/proofreading, and will be submitted in weekly installments until complete. Ongoing projects/works in progress: -A lesbian throuple sci-fi adventure. Sp...