Friends and Family 01

Story Info
Family's Secret.
1.3k words
4.35
8k
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone,

This is my new series named "Friends And Family". Hope you guys like it as my previous series. Your valuable feedbacks are appreciated.

My name is Aishwarya. Aish is my pet name. I am twenty four years old and only child of my parents. My dad, Amit and my mother, Babita, both died six months ago in a car accident and left me alone.

The only companion I have in my life are my friends and my father's best friend, Uncle Kunal. Uncle Kunal and my father were business partners and my parents and him share a very old and strong friendship bond.

It's been six months now and I am trying to live my life on my own remembering my parents each and every day of my life. Since time heals everything but it's taking me longer to heal from my parent's death. I miss them a lot.

Today, being Sunday, I decided to clean and organise my parent's bedroom.

After cleaning their bedroom, I decided to organise their cupboards and donate their clothes to the poors. After fixing their clothes in bags to give away, I caught sight of a steel box, which was placed behind their clothes.

I took out the square box to check what it is. I opened the box and got a hard drive in it. A label were printed on the hard drive which says "Personal"

The word "Personal" made me curious to know what it is in the hard drive. I walk towards my room to check what is in it.

I reached my bedroom and connected the hard drive to my laptop. As it's gets connected, I opened the hard drive. It's has only one folder which says "Personal Pictures And Videos"

I opened the folder and its had two sub folders named "Pictures" and "Videos" respectively.

I opened both the sub folders and watch its content. The picture folder contains around thousand pictures and the video folder contains around two hundred videos.

I watched every picture and video of the hard drive. It took me around four hours to go through the complete hard drive.

I am fully taken a back watching the content of the hard drive. I can't believe what I just viewed on the hard drive.

The hard drive contains private picture of my parents and uncle Kunal. There were pictures and videos of my mom as a Mistress and my dad and uncle Kunal as her slaves.

There were many pictures like my mom was sitting on a sofa and my dad and uncle Kunal were licking her feet. I saw a video of my mom slapping my father and uncle Kunal. There was also videos of them getting their naked ass whipped by my mother. There was many more videos. Some videos were of my mom getting eaten out by my dad and uncle Kunal.

I was fully shocked as I get through the videos but to be honest those pictures and videos also excited me.

I really wanted to know the truth behind those pictures and videos and the only person who can help me was uncle Kunal.

I really wanted to talk to uncle Kunal but I was completely clueless. I was not able to understand, how to talk to him about it.

After thinking about it the whole day, I decided to confront uncle Kunal about the pictures and videos.

I gathered every strength in my mind I had and called uncle Kunal. He picked up my call, soon after the second ring.

"Hey baby girl, what's up?" Uncle Kunal said on the phone.

"Hello uncle, How's you," I said to start the formal conversation.

"I am good, What's happening?" Uncle said.

"Nothing much uncle. I just needed your little help," I said.

"Anything for you baby and anytime," Uncle said.

I was so blank and clueless to how to ask him about the pictures and videos so I kept quiet and started thinking in my mind about how should I start.

"Aish, Are you there?" Uncle said after my long pause.

"Yes uncle," I said.

"Tell me, How can I help you?" Uncle said.

"Uncle, can we meet at my house tomorrow" I asked.

"Is everything alright, girl?" Uncle asked.

"Yes uncle, I just wanted to talk to you about something," I said.

"Sure, but what it's about?" Uncle asked.

"Uncle, It's nothing big but please can we talk about it when we personally meet?" I said.

"Ok darling. I will be at your place tomorrow evening," Uncle said.

"Thank you uncle," I said.

"Ok see you tomorrow. Don't cook anything. I will be getting your favourite whiskey and food," Uncle said.

"Thank you uncle," I said.

"Cool, See you at eight o'clock," Uncle said.

"Ok uncle," I said.

Uncle hangs up the call.

After the call, I had my dinner and went to bed. I tired very hard but can't gets to sleep that night so I connected the hard drive again to my laptop and watched some videos.

There was a video I personally liked very much in which my mom was sitting on uncle Kunal's face and he was eating her out while she was humiliating and slapping my dad. I really don't know why watching my dad treated like a slave by my mother really turned me on. My mother moans due to getting eaten out were icing on the cake.

That video really made me wet so I slides down my pyjama and panties and started touching my wet pussy.

I replayed the video and shoves my fingers in my pussy and started fucking myself. Slowly I increased my speed and finally cummed on my fingers watching the video.

After my orgasm, I cleaned myself up and turn off the laptop and goes to sleep.

Today, I woke up late and rushed to my college as soon as I can. I am a final year MBA student and today was my last day of my classes before my exams.

I tired very hard to concentrate on my lectures but my mind was filled with the pictures and videos I watched yesterday.

I came back home after my lectures and after completing my basic house chores, I had a bath and waited for uncle Kunal and transferred all the pictures and videos to my phone from the hard drive via my laptop in the time being.

At around 08:30 P:M, The door bells rangs and I rushed to the main door to answer it. As I open the door, I saw uncle Kunal with a bouquet, a bottle of my favourite brand whiskey and some food packets.

"Evening uncle, Please get in," I said.

"Evening darling," Uncle said and came inside the house.

Uncle gave me the bouquet and other stuffs which I placed on the table and said, "Thank you uncle,"

We gets to the living room and after having some random conversation about the weather and my college, we started boozing.

"You told me on the phone that you want to talk about something to me," Uncle said.

"Yes uncle but I don't know how to start," I said.

"Come on girl, Speak freely. I am like your father," Uncle said.

"Yes uncle," I said.

"Talk to me as you would talked to Amit," Uncle said.

"Yes Uncle," I said.

"What's it is?" Uncle asked.

"Uncle, I am sending you some pictures and videos before I tell you what I am talking about," I said.

"Ok, Send me," Uncle said.

I pick up my phone and send few of the pictures and my favourite video of my parents and him to him.

His phone buzzed and he started taking out his phone from his pocket to watch them.

I got really nervous after sending him the pictures and video and waited for his reaction after he watches them.

My heart was beating at a rapid speed but still I wanted to confront him as I really wanted to know my parents and his awkward relationship.

To be continued.