A Scene of Bondage

Story Info
She is bound in plastic film to be flogged and used.
1k words
3.95
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to see him when my phone buzzed. The message was from him with instructions: "take your clothes off and leave them on the couch when you get inside, then proceed to the front room behind the curtains." I hadn't spent time with him in that front room. I didn't know what he had planned and I was nervous and excited.

When I arrived the door was ajar. I walked in. It was dark inside. I could see some light behind the curtain but first I had to find the couch. I had been there many times but I never walked in to a dark, empty room. He had always been there to greet me. Today music was playing softly, no words to focus on, only notes. I stumbled to the couch and started taking off my coat, sweater, shirt. I sat down to take off my boots and slowly my eyes started adjusting to the dark. Everything was as I knew it. I took off my leggings and panties. I was completely naked. I felt so small standing alone in the big cavernous room under the very tall ceilings. I started walking towards the curtain, to the front room. It was so still and quiet except for the soft music.

I opened the dark curtains and in front of me was a table the size of a massage table with a blanket on it. Candles flickered around it, giving a soft light to the room. On one side of the table were large armchairs and in one of them he sat, fully clothed, looking at me. I walked toward him. He got up, turned me around and stood behind me. He ran his hands along my back, then along my arms and lifted them up above my head. He said nothing but I knew he wanted me to hold my arms up. He reached for something. He started at my stomach, wrapping me. I soon realized it was saran wrap, a wide piece around my waist. He came around me, standing in front of me and reaching for the roll behind me. His body was now against mine, his strong arm against my chest. I found myself leaning towards him, wanting to smell him, feel his body against me. But I reminded myself that I should follow directions and stand straight. He now moved down between my legs, bringing the wrap against my crotch and around my hip and leg. I listened to the sound of the film unwrapping from its roll. Then to the sound of it being cut. The first piece was in place.

He brought me to the table. He motioned for me to get up on it and lay down. He still said nothing. He brought my knee up and started wrapping my shin to my thigh. First the right leg. Then the left leg. I watched him work, slowly, intentionally. His hair covered his face so I couldn't see him. Then he started wrapping my chest to the table, long pieces of saran wrap all the way around both me and the table. Then he brought my arms alongside my shins and started wrapping my forearm to my shin, my knees toward my chest. I was becoming immobilized. I tried to remember if we had ever agreed on a safe word. He had never bound me quite this much before. My arms were now secured to my legs, which were splayed open. He looked at me, smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I now noticed he had a wide roll of duct tape in his hands. He broke off a piece and to my surprise affixed it across my mouth. I didn't need to worry about a safe word after all. I relaxed knowing I was powerless, completely under his control. I looked up at the light high above my head, tiny crystals shimmering. The candles flickered. The music continued.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him undressing. His clothes disappeared and I tried to look at his naked body, the muscles underneath his clothes. He knelt on the table and my feet touched his thighs. I was comforted in feeling his body at last. He grabbed my breasts, pinching my nipples through the plastic film. I moaned. It always turned me on when he did that. He moved back a little, picked something up and I felt the lashes of a flogger, at first light, through the film against my breasts. Then he moved down, against my exposed pubis, then down against my labia, still covered in the wrap. I moaned more. I was getting very turned on. With his free hand he pushed his fingers against my labia but the plastic film kept him from going in.

Then he turned to the flogger again, each lash a little stronger. With both hands he grabbed my breasts and broke through the plastic film so that my nipples were exposed. He now had access to pull and pinch them freely. My breathing was getting faster and heavier and my moans louder. He took the flogger again and now I felt it directly against my nipples. His free hand still probing at my pussy until he finally broke through the plastic and pushed inside my throbbing wet pussy. I arched my back, moaned louder and was just feeling the wave of an orgasm when he replaced his hand with the smack of the flogger, directly against my now exposed labia. The duct tape across my mouth muffled my scream of frustration and extreme arousal. The flogger kept coming and I was longing for his cock.

His fingers tugged at the plastic film around my pussy, he looked at me and asked: "Should open this up more?" I moaned in agreement, my eyes pleading with him. He tore the film and finally I could feel his hard cock entering me, slowly at first, still teasing me, and then hard thrusts that made my body shake. I let go and let the orgasm take over my body. As my contractions subsided, he started pinching my nipples again. And teasing me with his cock until another orgasm shook my body. This time he couldn't hold back and came hard inside me. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he tore the duct tape off my mouth. I smiled back contently. He continued to release my body from its restraints and into his loving arms.