A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 06

Story Info
Could Katie be the one?
2.1k words
4.26
5.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a dominant woman but a sensitive and kind one. I felt sad when she set up a camera to record our love-making for her boyfriend. I observed and saw reluctance flash occasionally in her expression, too.

Cuckolding another guy wasn't my thing, but whoever pays the piper gets to call the tune. I'm a highly paid sex worker, after all.

My temporary girlfriend eventually joined me on her massive king-sized bed, and I casually observed the woman from close up in her post-orgasm-relaxed glory. Her beauty exuded power, kindness, and a keen intellect. She looked and felt soft, gentle, and possessed of great humor. A familiar warmth surging in my heart intensified as I overlooked recent lovers, concentrating only on Katie.

I kissed her gently when she leaned into me, enjoying when our solid nipples rasped against each other. Her lips felt succulent and tasted mildly of strawberry, and I assumed Katie applied some light balm after we showered.

She had wide, honest eyes that sparkled from an inquiring mind. Katie needed intellectual engagement, some romance, and much lovemaking. I'd found her to be a towering, delightful character, undoubtedly with some baggage we all carry.

"Yours is the biggest cock I have ever fucked or sucked, Andrew. Mom said she'd ensure you were a stallion when discussing this hiatus from my relationship."

"Are you saying that for the benefit of your camera?"

"Not at all. Just forget it's even there. You never know; this time you and I spend together may cause a change of direction for Craig and me."

"What do you mean?"

Katie mounted me, pivoting one leg carefully across my midriff before sitting back and sliding her creamy slit along my cock. She rubbed gently up and down, transferring copious lubricant, preparing for my cock to play a tune inside her pink cathedral.

"Does that feel nice, Andrew?"

"Your pussy feels incredible. Will you answer my question, or is that a red flag for you?"

"I want a man who desires me so much that he would parachute into this jungle despite the dangerous canopy, then crawl on two broken legs to find me, whereupon I would love him forever."

"So it's over between you and Craig, then?"

"I think so. The red blinking light on my laptop screen means he didn't connect to the streaming channel, so I guess that's his way of ending our relationship."

"Did you want to cuckold Craig?"

"No. This was my last roll of the dice. My work in this village is important because if they didn't have a doctor, I mean any doctor... not just me, the infant mortality rate would rise. Simple injuries and infections in adults and kids would become life-threatening."

"You need a supportive boyfriend, then?"

"Exactly that, Andrew. The alternative is no boyfriend at all or give up this lifestyle."

"Everyone deserves love and to enjoy lovemaking, Katie."

"I know. I'm pleased you aren't a taker, Andrew."

"What do you mean?"

"You give more than you take. It makes you a rare and precious friend to have. I'm happy we met and that mom knew Celia and her unusual, elegant service bulls."

"Celia dragged my life out of the toilet and gave me purpose. I owe her greatly."

"Mom and she were lovers years ago. I hope they become that again.

"Is there no dad in your life?"

"Yeah, my parents have an open marriage. That's what I was hoping for myself. Consensual and ethical non-monogamy works for some people."

"Are your parents happy?"

"Very much. Can I switch off the camera? Craig is well past due now."

"Please go ahead. I rather enjoy watching you move around naked."

When Katie lifted her pussy off my cock, tiny strands of her cream connected us like glue being separated. When she stretched too far, succulent tendrils of her arousal snapped, falling onto my veiny shaft.

I watched Katie disassembling cables and turning the camera off. Her pussy was more engorged since we'd begun talking, and I hoped that was at least partly due to me.

"Before we make love, can I ask you a question, please, Katie?"

"For sure, please go ahead."

"Do you enjoy having your pussy licked?"

"Cunnilingus is my favorite, although I feel selfish asking for it frequently. That might be obvious from our shower.

Her face flushed, and Katie's eyes averted from mine for the first time. A longing and deep desire was flickering in her expression, and I was determined to follow that up.

"Would you like me to lick your pussy again? Perhaps you could sit on my mouth like a throne this time."

"You mean in a 69?"

"I'd rather you faced the other way and allow me to service you while gazing into my eyes."

"Oh, wow... Yes, please, Andrew."

Katie crawled back onto her bed excitedly, placing hands and feet carefully on either side of my body, clambering around until her pussy lips hovered inches over my mouth.

"You smell divine, Katie."

"Really? Some men savor a woman's scent, others not so much."

"I'm addicted to yours."

"You make me feel so comfortable, Andrew."

"Feed me, please."

I saw a happy woman's beautiful, generous smile when she descended slowly until her pouting lips kissed mine. An instantly gratifying flavor explosion burned gently across my lips, then onto my tongue when I slid that inside her tight slit. I plowed my tongue gently up and down her creamy furrow, enjoying the copious juices offered by my lover.

Her essence was multi-layered like an exquisite trifle, creamy, salty, sweet, and of Mother Earth. A combination of taste and smell sent me wild with desire as I sucked gently, harvesting all the ambrosia Katie could provide.

"Am I nice to lick?"

"Perfect. In every way, the most delicious, delightful, and enjoyable feast."

She rocked gently forward, pressing a swollen clitoris hard onto my nose. At the same time, I sucked both swollen labia into my mouth, swilling and rinsing them until she shuddered in tumultuous pre-orgasm.

When I sucked her clitoris, thrashing its tip from side to side with my tongue, she bowed, placing both hands on either side of my head, gently massaging my ears while smiling at me.

"I'm glad we met Andrew."

I pointed at my mouth, full of her engorged pink petals and doing fine work even though I say so myself. She giggled while I moved my hands, gripping the top of each lip between my forefinger and thumb before splaying Katie's pussy wide open so that her clitoris was easier to stimulate.

I sucked in some air, causing her clitoris to tremble from that vibration, adding to her pleasure. Celia had explained the technique she used on lovers frequently, especially those who found orgasms elusive.

When she came, I was pleased Katie chose to be unrestrained. I'd become partial to female ejaculate, and my new girlfriend obliged by filling my mouth while jerking and screaming like a woman in rapture. She rode my face hard, grinding out every tremor of ecstasy, filling my nostrils with her essence until I could only sense Katie.

"Fucking hell, Andrew. That was the best head anyone gave me."

"Glad to be of service, sweetheart."

"Jesus, I need your cock right now. Can I top, please?"

"Be my guest."

She was incredibly gentle and courteous, making sure not to hurt me when clambering down my body until the pussy I had just devoured gripped my cock head while she held its shaft in place.

Her trepidation over my cock size secretly pleased me, and I enjoyed Katie's frown and a definite look of pride as my girlfriend slid her pussy fully onto, then down my cock, gasping, stretching her hands out to entwine our fingers in a lovers' rendezvous.

I felt Katie's hard pearl grind into my pubic bone when she rocked back and forth. Her eyes lit up, and she panted heavily, sucking in air as though that might help her pussy expand.

"My pussy is stretching wide open."

"Do you like my cock?"

"Fucking damn right. What's not to like? I feel it throbbing deep inside me like an engine and as though you are etching your name into the walls of my pussy."

"I am. You're mine now."

"I wish."

Katie stared at me, realizing what she'd said, and I felt a surge of love fever, causing my body to shiver uncontrollably. My head buzzed as overwhelming chemicals flooded my body, controlling primal instincts and all of my choices.

"Sorry. Forget I said that, Andrew."

I can't.

She stared at me while using both hands as leverage to help her powerful quadriceps muscles slide her cunt up and down my cock. I raised my knees, and she placed both palms there, growing in confidence as her pussy engorged to enjoy and hopefully become addicted to my cock.

I released her hands and gripped both ass cheeks, helping her ride my shaft, pressing down occasionally to make sure I bottomed out deep inside her pussy, enjoying the sparkle in her eyes when I did.

"I'm going to cum soon, Andrew."

"Let's make it spectacular. A stunning woman like you deserves a truly explosive end-of-the-universe orgasm."

"Oh god... argh! I fucking do, right? I've been such a good girl."

"Time to get naughty, Katie."

She exploded into a hurricane of expletives, jerking and shuddering, leaning down to kiss me while still riding the length of my cock hard. It didn't take long for my seed to flood her pussy, and she gazed into my eyes, knowing precisely when it did.

I'm in fucking trouble here.

She moaned, then grunted, struggling with her breath, shuddering explosively, enjoying me, enjoying her. When eventually she climbed off, Katie ran to the toilet clutching her pussy with a cupped hand.

"It's nothing personal. I don't want to change the bed sheets. Laundry is a fucking bitch out here."

"No offense taken."

I cleaned my cock temporarily with a wet wipe, then washed my hands before visiting her fridge, liberating a jug of fresh orange juice and pouring two glasses. Outside, the jungle had come alive in the darkness. A cacophony, primarily insects, drew me to open the front door to her chalet onto a bamboo-raised patio.

"Always put the light on first, Andrew. There might be snakes or anything looking for an easy meal."

"Sorry."

Katie joined me on the patio, smiling appreciatively when I offered a chilled drink. She wrapped a spare arm around my waist, gently placed her head onto my shoulder, and we stared into the night, two lovers prepared to battle with a billion mosquitoes.

"If we didn't have the nets up, you and I would be eaten alive in three minutes."

"Not a welcome thought unless you were the diner."

"The kindness of local people makes up for any hardship... well, you help as well."

She smiled gently, moving her arm away, reaching instead for my hand, entwining our fingers again as she had when we fucked. It felt like we might stroll along a boulevard or riverside, but I guessed any venture into this darkness would end badly.

Passion surged inside me, and the words blurted before I could cram them back into my mouth.

"Can I come back and see you again, please?"

"Another booking already, Andrew? I shall have to ask Mother to pay."

"No, I meant that I can pay to travel here by commercial airline, and there would be no fee for my... umm... time."

She looked at me wide-eyed, beaming like the cat that got the cream. My heart jumped, and I felt happier than in years. I saw a flicker of doubt amid great happiness and knew this would not be a simple matter to resolve.

"Let's see if you feel the same way in two days when I drop you at the airport, shall we, Andrew?"

"That's a deal."

I guessed she knew of my affliction. Celia would be well advised to warn all female clients of my propensity towards falling temporarily in love. I felt mildly deflated that Katie hadn't accepted my offer, but then I was a hooker.

"You'd make a fabulous boyfriend or fuck buddy, Andrew, so please don't think me dismissive of the idea."

"I wasn't thinking that at all."

"Yes, you were. I could see disappointment written all over your face."

She smiled up at me reassuringly, stroking my cheeks with the most gentle palm before cupping my chin. When Katie kissed me, I knew there was more than sexual satisfaction sizzling through her lips.

I don't want to be a fuck buddy.