A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 14

Story Info
Compartmentalising love and lust.
2k words
4.31
3.4k
6
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love spooning.

I woke early, enjoying the softness and warmth of Katie's lustrous body leaning close to me. She purred rather than snore with a light heaving of her bosom that felt like pillows of air on my arms wrapped around her.

Everything about my girlfriend was a varying degree and nature of perfection that drove me wild. I enjoyed her being in my life as a girlfriend and someone I could immerse entirely within.

She stirred, and I pretended not to be awake, but I played possum to the wrong person.

"Are you awake, Andrew?"

"I like to rise early to enjoy you more, Katie."

"But you need to sleep as well, sweetheart."

"It's 5 a.m. That's in the morning, by the way."

"Which is still nighttime."

"You sleep, baby. I can't."

Katie rolled around to face me, slipping off her sleep mask in one hand and tossing that aside. She blinked several times, and I watched her eyes grow accustomed to the earlier morning light caused by us being much further north than her jungle abode.

"Is it about Ella?"

"Yes."

"C'mon, Andrew. This feels emotionally draining for me. I keep telling you the same thing. If you fall in love with Ella tonight, you won't care about me being gone by the morning."

"I'm not worried about that problem any longer. My love for you outweighs anything Ella or any other woman could sway me with."

"Oh... Well, that's something new, then. Would you like to discuss?"

"I'm fairly sure that when you wake up tomorrow morning, you'll find me serving you breakfast and a Mimosa in one of the spare bedrooms."

"Hmm, okay... so, what's bothering you?"

"What if I don't perform well in bed?"

"Oh, fuck! You are joking, right, Andrew?"

"No, babe, I'm really worried about this."

"All you have to do is slide that immense, gorgeous cock inside any lady, and she'll cum on its end, sweetheart. It's like a love stick sent down from heaven. Surely other women have told you that?"

"I've had no complaints."

I grumbled a little, and Katie noticed that, suddenly taking me more seriously. She eyed me with some measure of concern written clearly on her face.

"Explain this to me, please, Andrew."

"I'm a great lover to all women because of my former problem, not in spite of it. These days, I'm only feeling love for you, sweetheart."

"You fucked the village girls just fine, honey. They loved it and are probably missing you right now."

"I'm not feeling any of that love right now, Katie. Aside from you, of course."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Yeah."

"Try how you feel being close to Celia at breakfast."

"Yeah, right. I'm not asking my friend, landlady, and business partner to fuck me as a test."

"No, I mean sit close to her, engage in a conversation, and see how you feel."

"Okay, let's try that and see how I feel. By the way... If you'd like, there is time to use the gym before Ella arrives today."

"Fuck no. You'll need all the testosterone you can fuel up with to care for Ella properly."

I knew Katie was a woman with some kinks around free love and an impressive sexual openness. Still, her ability to compartmentalize emotions from the act of sex frequently surprised me. I was somewhat bored discussing my problem, so she must be withered entirely by it.

I'd only be able to thoroughly test my love for Katie tonight, in our bed, while fucking a barely legal, rarely fucked eighteen-year-old princess while my girlfriend slept next door.

No, she'll hear us, and I can't have that.

I walked downstairs while Katie finished dressing. She thought it a good idea if I were exposed to Celia alone, at least to begin with.

"Good morning, Andrew, I've missed you."

"Hi Celia, it's good to be back, especially with Katie in tow."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs, still getting ready."

"Ahh, I see."

"What do you mean by that?"

Celia slid two slices of toast, one boiled egg, and a black coffee over the dining table at me. I lifted a spoon and began carefully cracking open my egg.

"You're testing the love problem on me."

"Jesus Christ, Celia. Am I that obvious?"

"No, darling. I'm just that sharp."

"Like a razor blade."

"This tongue has been known to offer a close shave occasionally."

Katie joined us, lolling across my back, kissing both cheeks from behind while lovingly swinging her arms around my neck.

"It's nice to meet you finally, Celia."

"Likewise, Katie. I know your mother well."

"Oh, I know that."

She snapped my girlfriend a sharp look, then saw Katie smile, and she softened, giggling while pouring tea.

"She is a wonderful departure from reality, as I hope Andrew was."

"Yes... he was great value for money, but he's worried that maybe he won't perform for Ella."

Celia stared at me, examining every body language sign, wriggle, and cringe in my expression. She didn't show alarm, but I was sure she must have felt it.

"She's arriving early today, Andrew."

"How early?"

"In two hours. She wants the whole nine yards this time."

"It's ten inches, Celia. I can confirm that measurement, having felt it bouncing off my cervix all week."

My landlady ignored Katie's quip, which wasn't lost on me for its humor value. Celia nervously rifled fingers through her hair, and I could tell she hid massive concerns.

"I can do this, Celia. Don't worry."

"How? I don't want bad things for you, Andrew, but we should wean clients away if you've lost the sparkle of love you sprinkle on these women."

"I take full and sole responsibility for all of this. I'll fix it."

Katie sat beside me, stealing my coffee and a slice of toast. She seemed pensive, and I felt tension dripping in the room.

"This just became like an Alfred Hitchcock movie."

"Sorry, Andrew. I'm worried about my business, and that's very selfish of me. You and Katie are an incredible couple, and I wish you the best of luck."

"Selfish is the last thing anyone might call you, Celia. I've got this and will fix the problem I caused today."

"You seem very confident."

"I promise you, nothing bad will happen today, Celia."

"And Ella will be royally fucked before leaving here in the morning?"

Celia shot an apologetic look at Katie, who shrugged nonchalantly as though this were none of her concern. I smiled confidently at both women, then left them alone to gossip about me, kissing Katie on the cheek before I left to go upstairs and tidy my room.

After thoroughly cleaning the room, I sat on my bed, composing myself for the task ahead, almost meditating. Katie meant everything to me, that much was clear, but besides my parents and sister, next came Celia on my list of people I wouldn't let down.

Ella was important too, and I vowed not to let her down.

I waited in my room until an hour before our appointment, took another shower, and patiently dressed smartly to be in a prime state for my lover, the beautiful Ella. When I walked downstairs, Katie smiled, and I knew Ella would be pleased.

The doorbell rang. I answered it and kissed my beautiful young client with the vibrance of a passionate lover as she leaped excitedly into my arms.

"Hi, Andrew. Did you have a great time away?"

"Yes, it was the best time of my life."

"I'm glad you came back for me."

"I wouldn't miss a date with you for all the stars in the universe, Ella."

Her body seemed relaxed and she was wide-eyed. Ella must be turned on because her pupils were dilated, and she felt warm to my touch.

"Are you ovulating, Ella?"

"Holy fuck, Andrew, you're like a pussy detective."

"I know you very well, and we've shared so much together, far beyond any simple intimacy."

"Yes, you do know me, baby, and I look forward to spending time with you. It's like the very best of me time."

"Come through to the kitchen. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

When I reached the kitchen door, I allowed Ella to pass, as was my chivalrous nature. She stepped inside, and I followed, noticing Celia had already made herself scarce.

"Ella, meet Katie, and vice versa."

They shook hands, both slightly wary of the other. Katie, a consummate professional, looked unfazed, but I noticed she was somewhat off balance because I knew her well. Ella, who seemed casual and still highly aroused, sat down opposite the woman whose boyfriend she was about fuck.

I couldn't really tell whether she knew that or not.

Two women eyed each other across the table with no sign of envy. Their body language was only discernable as anything other than relaxed by me because I knew both intimately. The room dripped with sex as two spectacularly gorgeous ladies silently assessed the sex appeal of the other.

Without averting her eyes from Katie, Ella addressed me.

"How was your trip away, Andrew?"

"Fantastic."

"Did you bring me anything back from the jungle?"

"Yes, I did."

"Is it the beautiful lady sitting opposite me?"

"Yes. Would you like to unwrap your gift in my bedroom?"

"I would dearly love to, Andrew. She's an absolutely stunning woman, and I can't think of anything I'd like more than to be bedded by the two of you."

Katie stood up, strolled around to Ella, and crouched on her haunches, getting down to eye level. Their moist lips were inches apart, and I saw a warmth in my girlfriend's face that confirmed why I loved her.

She held out her hand, offering love and affection to Ella, both women in their prime and equally of goddess stature. My client took the hand offered and squirmed slightly in her seat, almost lazing in a pre-orgasmic bubble of exquisite love and tenderness.

"Would you like to come to bed with me and Andrew now, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please, Katie."

"Let's go then."

I watched the two women skip lightly upstairs, not minding that they would start without me. Katie was my true love, but that didn't mean we couldn't enjoy other lovers so long as we did that together.

Celia returned from a task she'd faked to avoid confrontation, smiling but looking very confused.

"Did they both leave you?"

"No, Celia, both ladies are upstairs, undressing each other, readying for each other and me.

"What have you done?"

"I guess you might call it buy one get one free, Celia."

"Oh, you are a clever boy, but I always knew that."

"Would you only book Katie and me together for clients in the future, please? I can perform for others, but only if she is involved."

"That's going to be very easy and lucrative, Andrew. Couples, singles, boys, and girls will be lining up to enjoy both of you. Carla will be along tomorrow once I tell her for sure."

"Katie must have the right to refuse, and then, if she does, I'm out as well."

"What about single men wanting to fuck Katie?"

"I'm no cuckold, Celia. Without the involvement of both, then it's no deal. Please excuse me. I have two ladies in need of a spectator."

I leaped up the stairs three at a time, feeling elated and aroused like never before. When I got to my floor, I heard one final shout-up from my landlady.

"Tell Ella she'll pay double for the next session, or it's no deal."

When I opened the door, the most beautiful sight met my eyes. Ella and Katie, both completely naked, were French kissing while standing, entwined in one another as lovers united in the middle of my bedroom.

They swayed to Dinah Washington, dancing, almost fucking, kissing passionately like two clouds merging. I saw lips and tongues gently and frenetically conjoined, dancing with each other in a room filled with pheromones, hormones, and the sweetness of engorged pussy.

Ella bowed, licking, then suckling a nipple I had partaken of and enjoyed many times. Katie's hand was playing a tune between the younger woman's legs, warming up what undoubtedly would become tongue and lip fodder in a few moments.

My girlfriend outstretched a hand, which I took. Katie pulled me in, and together, we enveloped Ella in a silken pouch of love.

"I never want to leave you two, Katie."

"Stay as long as you wish, Ella."