A Secret Change

Story Info
Mark is dressing up behind his wife’s back.
991 words
4.25
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie had left for work and Mark had the day off. He hadn't got up, instead he was day dreaming about Natalie and how sexy she looked in her underwear. He'd watched her dress this morning and he had found his cock hardening as she slipped her perfectly pert bottom into a pair of pink, lace Brazilian knickers. Unaware of Mark's arousal, Natalie cupped her breasts with a matching bra, her soft cream mounds almost bursting out of her underwear.

Mark led there in bed, his mind started to turn towards what he might do with his day and, oh, her underwear. Mark had often visited the laundry basket to search for her worn knickers and to take them to sniff but this morning, he was beginning to wonder how it would feel to wear her clothes.

Mark eased himself out of bed and found the laundry basket. Delving through the washing, he found a pretty pink, lace pair of knickers and a matching bra. Taking them to his nose, he sniffed the musky gusset of Natalie's, panties. Oh what a treat, she smelt so good. It wasn't the first time he had taken advantage of of her worn knickers.

Deeper down in the basket, he found a black, body conforming mini skirt and a white, button up blouse. Seizing these items, he made his way back into the bedroom.

Standing naked, in front of the full length mirror, Mark admired himself. He was blonde, blue eyed, 6ft 2, with a muscular, smooth body, long legs and a thick 8" cock nestling in his groin. The thought of dressing in her things was making his cock twitch.

Stepping into her panties, he pulled them up over his semi erect penis and over his pert bottom cheeks. Mark's cock was trapped upright against his body so that the head peeped out over the top of the panties. Enjoying the sensation of the panties disappearing between his cheeks and tugging against his arsehole, Mark eased himself into Natalie's bra.

There he was, staring at himself in the mirror. The change he had dreamed of was real at last. Mark began to stroke himself through the pretty fabric of Natalie's panties.

He allowed himself a few minutes, his breath deepening as he stroked himself and his mind wandering as he began to sense his swelling femininity. Imagining Natalie behind him, with a strap on nudging against his bottom, Mark quivered with excitement.

Now it was time to wear her skirt and blouse. He pulled the tight, black, stretchy skirt up over his legs. He was at risk of breaking it. Looking down to his thighs, Mark loved the sight of his pale thighs beneath the hemline. Leaving little to the imagination, the skirt just covered his bulge. Next, he slipped his arms into the blouse. He managed to fasten a few buttons despite the bra jutting out against the fabric.

Standing in front of the mirror, the change overwhelmed him. He felt transformed and somehow now free to fantasise about what might happen if he was found like this by Natalie.

Mark began to fondle his cock through the fabric of the skirt. The fabric of the knickers struggled to contain his junk and pulled ever tighter against his arsehole. As his cock hardened, he began to leak precum through to the fabric of the skirt.

He led on the bed and began to rub himself harder. His head was swimming. He closed his eyes and imagined Natalie on top of him, her snatch over his mouth, the taste of her cunt so delicious and her wetness enveloping his nose and mouth.

There was a noise at the door below.

Shit! Natalie ..............

Mark had no time to change, he would have to face her as he was. Frozen, Mark listed to her footsteps on the stairs. What was she doing back?

Natalie opened the door and stood stock still as she caught sight of her husband.

"What the fuck!" She exclaimed.

Mark led on the bed, open mouthed, dared not to move.

"My skirt!" She screamed. "It's wet!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorey," Mark replied

"I've got something you need," Natalie shook. Get on all fours now!"

Mark did as he was told, his bottom now presented.

Natalie went to the wardrobe and retrieved her riding crop. Before Mark had chance to complain, Natalie was in position to deliver a torrent of revenge.

Mark had been spanked before. He'd visited strange men in pursuit of something he craved but he'd never confessed this to Natalie. He always had a warm up before any implements were used but now, Natalie was about to give him a cold thrashing.

Wielding her crop, Natalie began to whip her husband, warming to the task at hand, she addressed his upturned bottom with gusto.

Mark yelped with each stroke. She had never done anything like this before but now, her equine implement was allowing her to vent her anger.

Yanking up the skirt, with her long fingers, Natalie gasped as she clapped her eyes on her panties on his bottom.

"My knickers!" She yelped. "How dare you"

Tugging the scanty fabric up between his arse cheeks, Natalie now had an unobscured view of her husband's, already striped arse.

Returning to the task, Natalie whipped his behind again, each stroke biting into his flesh.

Mark's head began to adjust to the ordeal. He found himself becoming aroused again and he didn't want the beating to end.

Natalie continued, the cropping gave her a sense of control that she had enjoyed more than she would have imagined. Perhaps this was something Mark warranted on a regular basis. Perhaps she might encourage his dressing up if this gave her an excuse to beat him.

After ten minutes, Natalie threw the crop onto the bed and left him there kneeling as she made her way out of the room.

The punishment was complete.