A Secret Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul & Stella ignites a wild fire.
1.1k words
4.41
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers

Go behind the door, Stella suggested. One second, Stella said still with Paul cock all the way in trying to simulate a normal voice. She unmounted Paul and fixed her dress and hair, at the same time Paul stood up and tried to make it behind the door with his pants and underwear by his ankles.

How can I help, said Stella, opening the door just a few inches.

I'm sorry to bother you ma'am but I'm lost and I don't know how to get to the lobby, answer the stranger at the door.

Oh it's easy, she said back with a smile and sweet voice. Just go back, you'll see the elevators, press one and go straight, you should see the lobby.

Thank you, and sorry to bother you, said the stranger turning around and leaving.

Stella closed the door and immediately looked at Paul who was frozen, pants down cock hard pointing to the ceiling. Stella looked at him as if a lioness were about to devour the easiest prey of her life. Without saying any word she got up and walked towards Paul. She squatted down putting her two hands on Paul's hip and letting his hanging balls rest on top of her tongue. She closed her mouth making an O shape and sucked Paul right ball. She looked at him with piercing eyes and Paul looked at her trying to catch his breath.

A soft pop sound was heard, the ball accidentally came out of the Stella mouth. Opening her mouth as big as she could and taking her tongue out she licked Paul from the bottom of his balls to the head. Very slowly and looking at Paul observing every micro expression on Paul's face. As soon as she arrived at Paul's head she closed her mouth and went down the mid shaft. Up and down she went until she got into a pace.

Paul's hands met Stella's hands at his hips which he grabbed and pulled making Stella stand up. Stella looked at him wondering what was going to happen next. He pushed her backwards towards the chair making her sit down. He then put each leg on each arm rest of the chair having Stella wide open. The weight in the chair was unbalanced making it tilt backwards with Stella's head almost looking at the ceiling.

As soon as Paul's mouth touched Stella's pussy a loud high pitch crying moan came out of her mouth catching Stella by surprise. She put her two hands in her mouth and tried to press it as if that was going to stop her from moaning. Yet, her muffled moan could still be heard. She bit her index finger but her bite was too strong, no doubt her teeth were going to rip apart.

She needed something stronger. Looking across her desk she spotted a pencil, placing it immediately across her mouth. Snap!!, went the sound of the pencil breaking in two pieces hurting a little Stella bottom lip.

Sharpie!!!, she said in a very very out of breath shallow voice. She was grabbing the sharpie when Paul lifted his head, beard soaking wet facing Stella. Should I stop? He asked. NONONONONONONONONO, Stella said at an incredibly fast rate speed with a whisper trying to scream and almost crying voice. DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!, she demanded with still the same whispering voice but this time with a rage angry face. Paul went down again and she tilted her head back putting the sharpie across her mouth clenching her jaw trying to break it in half like the pencil, but this one did not break.

Paul kicked it to a higher gear making her feel a more intense feeling of pleasure. Her hands squeezing tight the poles of the arm rest and her body arching back. Stella was shaking as if she was put in an electric chair. She had a reason for that, she was cuming hard.

A sigh of relief, a relaxed body and a big smile on her face was showing that Stella was very satisfied with Paul's skills. Nevertheless, this train was going downhill. Stella waited for Paul to lift his head and with a drooling face she whispered to Paul. Fuck me daddy!.

Paul grabs her by the axials toward him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and Paul transitioned his hands to the bottom middle of her thighs, carrying her to the nearest wall. As soon as they met the wall Paul penetrated her full force. Stella hugged him strongly and caressed his head, kissed him and moaned.

Paul changed his hands, having his forearm at the bottom of her thighs and hands right at the center of her ass cheeks. Paul was about to fuck her hard and she knew it. They were looking each other in the eyes while Paul was making long strokes in and out. From time to time he would stop keeping his fully erected hard rock cock inside her, making her gasp. I'm cuming again, she whispered in his ear. This made Paul go faster and faster.

She let out Small humming muffled by her mouth pressing against Paul's neck with every stroke that Paul gave her. She relaxed her body again, losing all her strength falling completely against the wall. The satisfied big smile appeared again in her face and Paul was slowing his pace in and out.

Where do I cum, Paul asked her with a desperate voice.

In my mouth she said, we can't afford to leave any mess here.

as soon as she said that Paul pulled his cock out of her, she gasped and went down on her knees. She opened her mouth and let her tongue out, but this time she didn't suck him. Looking right into his eyes she uses only her tongue going around his head, with the other hand she pulls on his shaft squeezing his head against her tongue and makes a push pulse where his head and shaft meet. she squeezed his balls and with a soft begging voice she said to him "cum for me daddy please" that was all Paul needed, the look in his face told Stella that he was about to blow.

She put the entire head and part of the shaft in her mouth squeezing it softly making it airtight. He pulses his cum inside Stella's mouth making her cheeks slightly inflate just like her dream. She made sure that Paul finished and took her mouth away. She swallows and goes back to his head sucking and squeezing up his shaft with her right hand making sure his cock is clean. She stands up and kisses him passionately, both tasting themselves.

I guess I will see you more often said Stella with the biggest smile on her face.

bonbom
bonbom
7 Followers