A Secret Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam explores her submissive side.
2.8k words
4.67
1.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

Meeting Beth - 20 years ago

I knew something was happening with Sam when she didn't return home from work at her usual time. I sat naked on the couch in the living room watching a basketball game on television as I awaited her return. I started to get concerned when her arrival was two hours overdue. I was reaching for my cell phone when I heard her keys in the door.

Sam was surprised to see me still awake and waiting for her naked on our couch. It took her about a second to recover from her surprise as she quickly closed the door behind her. She smiled and rushed across the room, crawled up onto the couch, straddled me, lifted her skirt showing me she no longer was wearing the panties she had worn to work. She lowered herself onto my hard cock.

My cock slid smoothly into Sam's extremely wet pussy. Sam sat with my cock full embedded in her pussy for a moment before she slowly began to rise and fall on my cock. As she bounced on my cock, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and yanked it over her head. I didn't remove the shirt fully, instead I left the shirt on her arms. I used the shirt as a restraint to hold Sam's arms behind her back and caused her to thrust her tits forward. I quickly removed her bra, pushed it above her tits and pulled her forward so I could suck on her nipples.

As I suckled on her nipples, giving them the occasional nibble, Sam's bouncing on my cock became frantic as she climbed to her orgasm. She began to chant, "Oh fuck" with every downward thrust until she exploded with a screaming orgasm. I bit down hard on her nipple and held on as she convulsed over and over from her orgasm and its aftershocks.

Sam collapsed onto me, covered in sweat from her vigorous fucking. Luckily, I was still hard and remained buried deep in her sopping wet pussy. I pushed her up slightly and turned her to face me so I could kiss her. As we kissed, my tongue dancing with Sam's, I tasted and smelled a different scent.

"Did you have fun at work tonight?" I asked.

"Oh gawd yes!" She leaned in and kissed me hard.

"What happened?" I asked when she broke our kiss.

Sam smiled and bit her lower lip. It was a sexy ass sight.

"I did what you told me. When I first got to work, I looked for an opportunity to kiss Beth so she could taste your cum. It was a lot easier than I thought." I nodded for Sam to continue. "When I first got to work, Beth immediately came up to me and started to apologize for kissing me the last time I worked, even though I had told it was no problem. Anyway, she asked how I was feeling about us kissing. Instead of responding, I grabbed Beth and kissed her."

"Right away?" I asked.

"Within a minute of being at the winery. I think Beth was stunned at first, but she quickly got into it. It was pretty intense until Beth reached around and grabbed my ass."

"What happened?"

"I yelped and twisted away."

When Sam broke the kiss and twisted away from Beth, she knew her young friend had recently received a harsh spanking. Beth grabbed Sam again, pulled her in and again kissed her hungrily.

"Did you get spanked again?" Beth asked, breaking their kiss.

"Yes."

"When?"

"Right before I came to work."

"Can I see?" Sam hesitated for a moment, before turning around and hiking up her skirt while she bent forward. "I can't see anything with you still wearing those panties."

Sam's breath caught in her throat when she felt Beth's hand grab her small g-string panties and slowly peeled them down Sam's muscular legs. Sam stepped out of the bright red g-string once Beth had them puddled around her ankles.

Beth let out a soft whistle as she knelt behind Sam and began to closely examine her young friend's abused ass. Beth softly placed her hands on her friend's hot to the touch ass and leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on Sam's right ass cheek.

Hearing Sam moan when she kissed her ass, Beth took a chance and removed her hand from Sam's ass cheek, moved her hand between Sam's legs and placed her fingers on Sam's swollen, wet pussy lips. Sam moaned with passion at feeling her older girlfriend's fingers on her pussy.

Taking the moan as a sign of approval and eagerness, she slipped her fingers between the folds of Sam's pussy and buried her well manicured fingers into Sam's hungry pussy. Beth began to slowly finger Sam as she continued to plant soft kisses on Sam's abused ass.

In an instant, Sam was racing towards an orgasm. The spanking, blowjob and her friend's talented fingers were too much for her and she exploded with a body quivering orgasm. As she rode the wave of her orgasm, Beth used her skills to extract multiple aftershock orgasms from Sam.

When Sam finally came down from her orgasm, Beth stood up, stuck her fingers in her mouth to taste her young friend's sweet nectar. She loved the way Sam tasted. "Okay, we've got to get to work." She leaned down, picked up Sam's g-string and put it in her pocket.

The winery was unusually busy that night. As the two women entertained the winery guests, Beth drove Sam crazy throughout their shift. As Sam interacted with the customers, pouring and discussing the flavor notes of the wine they were drinking, Beth would walk past her and make sure to brush against Sam's abused ass. When they had their backs to the customers as they were opening a bottle, or cleaning glasses, Beth would brush her arms against Sam's tits.

After Beth escorted the last customer out of the winery, she locked the front door to the winery, and rushed Sam who was still cleaning the counter. Beth grabbed Sam and planted a hard wet kiss on her lips.

Beth was shorter, but was a bit bigger and stronger than the tall thin Sam, which allowed Beth to easily manhandle her.

After spending a long time making out, Beth grabbed Sam's hand, and led her into the tiny room she used as an office. Once in the office, Beth leaned up against her desk and pushed down on Sam's head. Sam knew what Beth wanted and slowly dropped to her knees.

"I've made you cum," Beth said, reaching for the button on her pants. "Now, it's time for you to return the favor."

Beth yanked down her pants and her white lace panties to reveal her well trimmed black pubic hair she had shaved into a V.

Sam could smell Beth's arousal and it drove her crazy. Beth reached down and grabbed a handful of Sam's beautiful blonde hair and smashed Sam's face into her eager pussy. Having no control, and no ability to pull away, Sam began to lick away. Beth moaned out loud as Sam's tongue found her clit and began to circle her little nub. It had been a long time since anyone had touched her clit.

The room quickly filled with moans of pleasure as Sam continued to circle Beth's growing clit with her tongue. Beth threw her head back, leaned her ass against her small metal desk and lifted her leg to give Sam better access to her eager pussy.

With Beth's leg resting on her shoulder, Sam used the increased access to slide her hand up the inside of Beth's toned thigh until her fingers found her wet, swollen pussy lips. While she continued to tongue her clit, Sam began to run her fingers around and around Beth's wet lips. Sam expertly teased Beth, getting her close to an orgasm but never allowing her to go over the edge. Finally, Sam inserted a finger into Beth's boiling hot pussy and began to massage Beth's G-spot as she locked on Beth's clit and sucked for all she was worth.

Beth came with a deafening scream. As her orgasm washed over her, she began to hump Sam's face and mouth as she rode her orgasm. She finally pushed Sam away from her pussy, as Beth attempted to catch her breath.

Sam remained on her knees in front of Beth, as she recovered from her first orgasm in months. Beth looked down at Sam, her face red from excretion and being pressed against Beth's groin with her blonde hair messed up.

Beth maintained eye contact with Sam as she stepped out of her pants and panties, then pulled her blouse up over her, before releasing her bra freeing her enormous tits.

"How do I look?" Beth asked.

"Beautiful," Sam replied simply.

"Good girl," Beth said. A moan slipped from Sam's throat upon hearing the words spoken by her friend.

Naked, Beth walked around her desk and pulled open the top drawer of her desk. She fumbled in the drawer for a moment before pulling something out of the drawer Sam had never seen before.

Beth held up a medium sized dildo with a number of straps attached to the base. Sam watched in awe as Beth held the dildo to her pubic mound and began wrapping the leather straps around her waist and then each of her legs. Once attached, Beth now had a hard-on cock.

Beth walked around the desk, with the dildo bobbing in front of her as she approached the still kneeling Sam. Beth offered her hand and Sam placed her trembling hand in Beth's.

Sam yelped in surprise as Beth roughly yanked her to her feet instead of slowly easing her to her feet. Beth easily twisted Sam so her back was to the office desk, and pushed Sam back onto the desk. Once Sam was flat on her back, Beth grabbed both of Sam's legs and pulled them up so her feet were toward the sky. Beth flipped up Sam's skirt exposing Sam's swollen and wet pussy. Beth leaned forward and with expert precision buried the dildo she wore deep inside of Sam.

Sam moaned deeply as Beth began to slowly thrust the strap-on in and out of her pussy. The two women maintained eye contact as Beth continued to hold Sam's legs in the air.

"Do you like my dildo?" Beth asked, maintaining the maddening slow pace of thrust.

"God yes!" Sam moaned.

Beth reached down and pulled off Sam's shirt and bra exposing Sam's tits for the first time. Beth grabbed both of Sam's tits and began to massage the younger woman's tits, paying particular attention to Sam's sensitive nipples.

When Sam reached up to play with Beth's much bigger tits, Beth grabbed Sam's arms by the wrists and pinned her arms to the desk above her head.

"Don't move your arms, or I will punish you," Beth demanded. Again, a moan of passion slipped from Sam's lips.

Beth held Sam's arms against the desktop as she leaned down and kissed Sam. The two women kissed each other passionately as Beth continued her methodical assault on Sam's dripping pussy.

Beth eventually broke the kiss and moved down to Sam's left tit and sucked Sam's rock hard nipple into her mouth. Beth sucked on Sam's left nipple for a moment before slowly moving over to Sam's right tit and sucking Sam's nipple into her mouth again.

The stimulation caused Sam to begin to cry out in pleasure as her orgasm began to build. Beth unlatched from Sam's diamond hard nipple and looked Sam in the eye.

"You are not permitted to cum without permission. Understand?" Sam let out a cry of frustration. "Tell me you understand!"

"I understand," Sam cried out.

"Good girl," Beth said, flashing a beautiful smile. Another moan of passion slipped from Sam's lips from being called a good girl by Beth.

Beth suddenly stood, and pulled her strap-on from Sam's wet, eager pussy. Sam cried out at the empty feeling. Beth grabbed Sam by the hips and easily flipped her over so that she was bent over the desk. Beth pushed down on Sam's back, pressing her face and tits into the desk and easily slid the strap-on back into Sam's wanting pussy.

Sam moaned in lust at the feeling of being entered from behind. Beth grabbed Sam's hips and once again began to slowly thrust deep in and out of Sam's hungry cunt.

"Your abused ass looks so sexy while you're getting fucked from behind. Does Jay like to fuck you from behind after her spanks your cute little ass?"

Sam was so lost in pleasure and trying to fight off her pending orgasm, she didn't hear Beth's question. Beth waited and when her young friend didn't answer her question, she gave Sam's abused ass a light smack.

The swat to her ass hurt tremendously and shot Sam towards an orgasm like a rocket. " Oh fuck! Yes! Jay loves to fuck me from behind after he spanks my ass!" Sam screamed.

Sensing that her young friend was about to cum, Beth stopped thrusting into Sam's pussy and buried her strap-on deep in Sam's pussy and held it. She ran her hands over Sam's abused ass while she waited for Sam to back away from the edge of her orgasm.

As she massaged Sam's ass, Beth's eyes landed on Sam's exposed anus. After a moment, Beth moved her hands towards the crack of Sam's ass and lightly brushed Sam's anus with her finger tips. Sam jerked and moaned at the feeling of fingers on her anus.

"Has Jay fucked your lovely tight ass?"

"Yes, but not often." Sam responded. Her voice was laced with desire.

"Why not more often?"

"I don't like it. But, Jay likes it and I do it for Jay."

"Maybe I can help you enjoy anal," Beth said, continuing to lightly run her finger over Sam's anus. "I didn't like anal when I was younger as well. Then, my husband showed me how to have anal sex properly and I loved it. I wanted him in my ass all the time. Would you like me to show you how to enjoy anal sex?"

"Yes, please," Sam whimpered.

Beth smiled and pulled her strap-on from Sam's engorged pussy. "I will, but you need to get home, or Jay is going to get concerned about you." Sam whimpered. She was so close to cumming on Beth's strap-on, all she wanted was to cum.

"No pouting," Beth admonished Sam. "Get dressed."

Beth remained naked except for her strap-on as Sam moved around the office dressing. Once Sam was fully dressed except for her panties, Beth interlaced her fingers in Sam's hand and led the young woman to the front door naked with her strap-on bobbing away in front of them. At the front door, Beth grabbed Sam and pulled her in for a kiss. Beth's hard strap-on pressed in Sam's flat stomach as Beth pulled the younger, smaller woman against her.

"And no orgasm for you until Jay fucks you when you get home, understand?"

Sam dropped her head and cried out in frustration. ""I understand."

As Sam finished telling me about her evening with Beth, Sam was riding my cock while I played with her beautiful tits. My balls were boiling with cum, but I was fighting off my orgasm with all my might as she finished.

Once she was done, I lifted Sam off my throbbing cock, stood up and maneuvered us so I could bend Sam over the arm of our couch. As I buried my cock in Sam's soaking wet pussy, I grabbed both her arms and pulled them behind her back. I held her wrists together with my left hand and gave Sam's sore ass a light swat as I threw caution to the wind and pounded Sam from behind. The stimulation caused Sam to explode with another powerful orgasm right before my cock erupted deep in Sam's womb.

The next day, Sam was on campus all day while I spent the morning and early afternoon on the golf course practicing. When I finished practicing, I rushed home to see Sam. I had been replaying the story of her and Beth the previous night and I was horny as hell and wanted to give my girlfriend another rough fucking.

I was disappointed when I arrived at Sam's empty apartment. I wondered where Sam was. She should have returned from campus and I was getting a bit concerned when I found a note on the kitchen counter. According to the note, Beth called and asked Sam to work at the winery that night since Beth needed to go out of town for the evening.

I was disappointed. I wanted to spend the evening teasing and fucking Sam senseless. Now I had to wait for her to get off of work before I could bury cock deep in Sam's glorious pussy.

I was thinking about what to do while I waited for Sam when there was a knock at the apartment door. I opened the door to find an attractive woman. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Hello, Beth. Come on in."

Longe
Longe
100 Followers