A Secret Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of years, Clare and I remained as lovers while we finished our university courses. After graduating, we found ourselves working in different universities, a couple of hours away from each other. Not so far away that we could not see each other, but enough that our relationship became a weekend one. After a year, the inevitable happened and we found that we were making separate lives at our respective universities and our relationship came to an end.

During this time, Dee made many appearances, and on several occasions, spent several hours with Clare, chatting away like best friends. I grew to love these sessions. They made me feel so relaxed and at peace with the world. Clare and Dee only made love on one occasion. It was the last time that I ever made love to Clare. We separated the following weekend. I think it was Clare's final goodbye gift to me. It still broke my heart.

Over the years, Clare and I have kept in touch, and we have stayed over at each other's houses, as friends, meeting our various respective partners. We even went to each other's weddings. Over those following 40 years, we have never discussed Dee. Dee has been introduced to some of my subsequent girlfriends (and current wife) but now we have children in the house, Dee rarely gets the chance to come out to play anymore.

I sometimes think back to those times when Dee and Clare would chat for hours. All those years ago, I usually found it very frustrating to dress as Dee and be limited to chatting to Clare. I so longed to make love to her as Dee. Now-a-days though, I would dearly love to have the chance for Dee to visit Clare and just chat as old friends. I wonder if Clare ever thinks about Dee, or whether she would be open to meet and catch up with her old friend for an afternoon. I wonder if I will ever pluck up the courage to ask?