A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, tell me."

Says Somchai.

Then picking up a little blue pill from a side table, Madison tells Somchai.

"Take this. For me."

And in doing so, she moistens each of her lips with the other, and her tongue. At the same time she puffs out her chest, flashing her shallow but exquisite cleavage in a black lacy bra, out of her dark navy button down shirt.

The innuendo is not lost on Somchai and though he knows better he picks up the pill.

"No games. Please."

Somchai begs Madison.

"No games you won't enjoy."

Madison replies. Leaving the interpretation of her statement to Somchai's imagination. As usual Somchai reads what he wants to read, and takes the erectile enhancing pill.

Then Madison kneels before Somchai, and looks up to him like she is about to fellate him, but instead pulls a pair of steel bar joined manacles and fastens them around Somchai's ankles. Somchai raises his eyebrows but since he still has hands free, does not worry about it too much. But then Madison stands up, and after briefly hugging Somchai's head and face to her exquisite theater shell pelvis, walks behind him. Pulls his arms back. Pushes his torso forward. And fastens a matching pair of steel bar joined manacles around his wrists.

Somchai realizes he now is bound, but so far he can tell himself, it is just Madison playing her usual woman in control games as foreplay for more vanilla types of play. Perhaps a blowjob. Or cowgirl intercourse. Madison walks in front of Somchai again and strikes a pose that is worth a million bucks. Hand on a hip, Opposite leg stretched out. Head cocked. All in her heeled booties, fitted jeans, conservative, yet whorishly worn business shirt. All adorning her slim, tall, perfectly delineated model form. Her ice, wheat, alabaster shaded and perfectly sculpted princess face.

Madison in fact is savoring the moment. Knowing Somchai already surrendered too many pieces and it is all but check mate for the night. As always. She really likes this boy. And even though she is not one for fairytales, it crosses her mind he is her version of a frog. Well on his way to become her version of a prince. But she snaps right too, and helps the bound Somchai to his feet. Then she unzips his fly, and lets his caged manhood hang. And she, once again, falls to her knees before him. The look on Somchai's face is precious, as his eyes roll back in his head, expecting her to uncage him and fellate him any second now.

Instead she retrieves one last item from under the coffee table behind her. A three foot long steel pole, with a snap hook on one end, and a leather handle and wrist loop on the other. And she snaps the hook directly onto Somchai's cage. She then cannot help smiling in amused pleasure as his eyes fly open and look in impotent surprise at what she just did to him. Then Madison gets up, and tugging at Somchai via the pole to his genitals, says to him.

"Let's go for a night walk."

"Madison..."

Somchai begins to speak, but before he can complete the sentence, Madison puts a ready piece of duct tape over his mouth, and tells him.

"Shhh. This is a romantic evening."

And turning around begins to tug him out the door. Somchai struggles to keep up, because his ankle and wrist bonds only really allow him to waddle like a penguin. And make him fear a fall. But he manages to stay on two feet, as he struggles to keep up behind Madison.

Madison is already highly pleased Somchai is exactly where she wants him. The blue pill must be kicking in just about now. And every little pull or push of the pole to his genitals must be stimulating him there. Stimulating, and threatening. With a pole, even better than a leash, she can guide Somchai's manhood exactly where she wants it. Pull, or push. Forward, backwards, left or right. And where Somchai's manhood goes, Somchai the man must follow. It is awesome. Else his increasingly hypersensitive manhood will the feel the pain. Else his hypersensitive manhood will miss on feeling out the pleasure. A pole to a man's caged manhood is both stick and carrot. And it is the best possible realization of the meaning of "having him by the balls." So with manhood trailer in tow, Madison heads out to the street.

There, Somchai is in a panic. Once again Madison seems set to publicly flaunt her power over him. It is ironic just hours ago Somchai was regretting letting Madison metaphorically drag him all around campus by the genitals. And here he is letting her literally drag him all around campus by the genitals. Indeed, as they walk, Somchai realizes Madison is set on making a whole circuit around campus. First taking the lake front walk north. Cutting west at the north end of campus. Taking university drive south. And then cutting east along the south end of campus again. Somchai is mortified, and as he moans through the duct tape gag, he tries, and fails to keep their procession to the shadows. But as they take well-lit paths, fortunately through the low traffic Sunday night campus, Madison tells him.

"Somchai. I am very fond of you. I like you speak your mind. And that your flatter me with your masculine interest. I have plans for us. But I need you to trust me. Without trust, we cannot be. I want to make you happy."

Even as the tall, fit, dark, exotic Asian boy is in obvious distress about being outed as a man in manacles being led by the genitals around campus.

Madison made a calculation enough people would cross their path to mortify Somchai to the edge. But not enough to get him or her on any serious trouble. And as they continue their Empress and slave procession that pans out.

A group of boys whistle and cat call at them as they pass. One of them says.

"Lead me around by my junk too, blondie!

While one of his buddies gives Somchai the thumbs up. None of them question whether she was leading Somchai around with his consent. Even as his face is in obvious distress.

Two girls walk by and stop to watch and say.

"Oh, my, god!"

While they point at Somchai and Madison.

A couple more small groups of students try to pretend they do not even see the blonde girl leading the Asian boy by a pole to the crotch. And a few cars that drive next to them in the street show no sign of interest. But it is all more than enough to turn Somchai red in shame. And for him to groan through the duct tape in despair. Madison meanwhile has a dopamine high like she has not felt in very long time. And her own genitals swell with need. She loves the cool fall lake breeze on her face. And she loves the feeling of power wrapped around her right hand as it connects her with Somchai's most precious and vulnerable possession. Madison is in short, extremely content.

When they get back to the southern end of the campus she stops in the middle of a block, next to a red fire hydrant, a couple of blocks away from her apartment. She turns around and looks at Somchai in the eyes. He looks back at her with sadness, and lust, in his eyes. He is probably not even fully aware of the lust, she realizes. But it is there. Strong. Madison pulls the vulnerable man by the pole towards her. And right there, in the open, stands on her toes, and kisses him on his tape covered mouth. Somchai wails like a hyena, even through the duct tape. Madison looks at him like a start struck girl, even as she holds him literally by a pole to the penis and testicles, and tells him.

"I love you."

And tying the handle of the pole to the nearby fire hydrant, walks away, leaving him there.

Somchai is as he is so often with Madison, in shell shock. He cannot even comprehend that she just led him around campus like that. And that she has just left him compromised, in public, tied to a fire hydrant. He has a panic attack that has his heart bursting out of his chest. How is he going to get out of this? He realizes there are no locks on any of his manacles, or the pole. Just latches. So with some skill he can get out. But it will take a while. The panic only increases. A couple of cars go by but do not seem to notice his predicament. Oh my god! He despairs.

Suddenly however two college guys walk towards him. Perhaps on their way back to their dorms. As they get close one of them asks.

"Hi buddy. Are you ok?"

Somchai moans through his tape, and shakes his head no.

"Do you want us to help you with that tape?"

And Somchai shakes his head yes.

"Ok"

Says one of the guys, and rips the tape of his mouth.

"Thank you. I am so embarrassed!"

Says Somchai.

"I am so sorry, can you help me with the handcuffs too?"

"Of course!"

Says one of the boys.

It takes a second for the guys to figure out the mechanism. But only a second. And as soon as Somchai's hands are free, they swing to the front of his crotch to unsnap the pole to his cage and zip his pants back up. He stops after that and lets the ankle cuffs stay, as the pole previously to his manhood now clanks down to the ground.

"I am sooo sorry."

He continues.

"No worries. I do not mean to pry, but, really, do you need help? Somebody bully you? Haze you? The university does not have any tolerance for that kind of stuff anymore. You can ask for help."

"No. I am ok."

Says Somchai.

"Just... an unusual... date."

And the two guys, thinking it is a joke, laugh.

"Well, your call."

"I am Juan, and he is Jim, if you need us. Hope you have a better rest of the night."

And with a last friendly smile, the two guys walk away.

Somchai then quickly turns to unfasten his ankles. And even to untie the pole handle from the fire hydrant. Then packing in as discrete a bundle as he can all the leather and steel bondage, begins to power walk to his dorm.

Finally in bed for the night, Somchai looks at the ceiling of his dorm room. He is in complete shock and awe over Madison. Exquisite Madison with her slim legs. Elegant long neck. Inviting pink lips. Deep blue eyes. All her contours in her fitted, often neutral color clothes. And the ease with which she hooks her finger at him, and he comes running to her. With which she lifts her chin at him, and he obediently leaves. And how his desire for her hurts so good.

Madison, meanwhile, undresses herself down to her lingerie to go to sleep. And lying on her back on the center of her bed, spreads her thighs and raises her knees as if for a man. She touches her long, slim, fair legs like a man would. Holds her own narrow but rounded hips like a man would. And imagines it is Somchai doing it. Then she slides her own hand under her black lace panties, and begins to rub her own feminine nub, as her own thoughts drive her closer and closer to an orgasm. Then with one last flic, she turns her face into her pillow, bites on it, and screams a load wail as she climaxes into one the most potent orgasms she has had alone in a long time.

Chapter 7

As has always been the case after Madison's sexual cruelties, Somchai pined in despair after her that night. The exquisite and seductive svelte blonde that visited these psycho-socio-sexual cruelties and denials upon him was a fascinating and irresistible creature that he lusted after more and more every day. She had already done some numbers on him that had stripped him of much of his dignity, virility, and humanity, not just in front of her, but other fellow students on campus. And yet after each time, he only felt more that she was some kind of Empress, some of kind of Goddess, worthy of all his duty and devotion. The idea that Madison was performing some cruel dubious consent kind of mind fuck on him, did cross his mind. He had seen the example in another American blonde/foreign man-of-color couple. But it did not deter him from his crush on his girl.

Madison meanwhile was basically multi-orgasmic with the rush of dopamine that flowed through her veins. The result of an incredibly handsome and powerful tall dark and handsome foreign man brought to his knees for her. A man she could figuratively, and literally, drag by the manhood all around town. And which she had no doubt will only come back for more. For Madison was a girl that when she liked a man, she liked three things from him. To be lusted beyond reason. Somchai had done that from the day he first lay eyes on her. To be looked up to as more than a mere woman. As an object of duty and devotion that deserved to be treated with silken gloves at all times. Somchai was well in the path of that. And finally, to be revengefully craved, to be the object of so much need for sexual retribution, that any man would break of out of his bounds, chains, cage, and ravish her forcefully her in a way that brooked no argument. Somchai was not there yet. But Madison had the feeling he would soon be.

In the bright light of the morning, Somchai wondered how was he going to gain some advantage, some leverage over Madison, and was at a complete loss. She still held his manhood in biometrically locked steel. He still pined after her every minute. And every time she wanted something of him, he still complied, in utter disregard to himself. But he knew next time she wanted something of him he would still come running. And he would still hope, he would be lucky.

For the next few days Somchai did not hear from Madison however. In fact on Tuesday, when they would both have linear algebra class together, she did not show. Later that day, Somchai texted Madison. But he got no reply. And Somchai began to panic his last interaction with Madison would be the humiliation of her dragging him by his manhood all around campus. That night he could not sleep. The next day he emailed Madison. And he still heard no reply. So he truly began to panic. On Wednesday night in fact he had a nightmare that Madison dragged him around campus by his manhood, like she had done. And at the end tied him to an equestrian statue in the middle of the central campus square. Somchai could not get out, and as morning came, and students, faculty, and staff began to make their way about, they all found him in his public shame. Nobody freed him, but they all laughed at him. And Madison, who had been the architect of his ignominy, was nowhere to be found. Till his alarm clock woke him up.

Finally on Thursday, beginning to lose hope, Madison strutted in, in all her elegant and seductive glory into their joint mathematics class, and Somchai's heart, and manhood, leaped. That day Madison's getup was her trademark low-rise jeans, and a fitted cold shoulder white turtleneck that brought out her svelte fair beauty. Ice blue eyes, wheat blonde hair, alabaster white skin and all. And made her look like the northern ice princess that she was. A princess that was Somchai's ultimate sexual fantasy. And the fantasy of many of the other young men on campus. Madison smiled her trademark seductive smile at Somchai, and mouthed the words "talk to you", as she walked past him to the back. And that made Somchai's hope get going again in earnest.

In all his excitement, Somchai hardly could follow the class. And it was almost undignified how he hurried up and waited for Madison as soon as the lecturer was done. Madison was much more cool about approaching Somchai. And she let him stew for a minute. She even engaged in a little chit chat with a group of fellow students seated beside her at the end of class while Somchai waited for her. And only after she felt she had demonstrated her sexual power and privilege over Somchai enough, did she pick up her things, and slowly strut her way like a catwalk model to him.

When she finally caught up to him, Madison did not stop until she was well within Somchai personal space, and her pelvis was quite immodestly pressed against his. She could feel his manhood still enclosed in steel, by her own hand, and the feeling nearly led her to an orgasm there and then. But she kept her cool, and she told her admirer.

"Hello handsome. I have missed you. How is my favorite trailer doing?"

A cruel reminded of the last humiliation she had visited upon him. But said it a seductive voice, and eye wink, and final parting of the lips, that had Somchai's blood rushing to his thwarted manhood. And away from his brain.

"I am fine. I have... missed you too."

Somchai confessed.

"Good! Just what a girl wants! And since you are such a good friend I have an invitation for you."

Madison said. And Somchai's ever hopeful heart missed a beat.

"A friend of mine is throwing a party tonight. And I want my boy...friend to go with me. Will you be my plus one? Come for me at 9pm tonight. And be ready to be at your best."

Madison further added in her most girly, inviting voice. As had always been the case, Somchai had no tools to resist Madison, and Madison knew it. But she liked winning by a lot. Much better than simply winning by more than enough. So she femininely put her delicate French manicured hand in his chest, and standing on her tip toes, kissed him on the corner of his lips. And that made Somchai be truly lost. His hope and need so deep in his eyes, it was an ocean Madison could drown in. So like a puppet with his strings being pulled by his mistress, he said:

"Ok, Madison."

And Madison gave him one last smile, slid her hand slowly down his chest to his crotch. And after giving him a slow firm squeeze, turned to the side. And left her admirer in utter sexual agony and emotional despair.

*****

When Somchai showed up for Madison he could not contain his excitement. He and Madison had been seen by others as a couple already, but in those public appearances, Somchai had always been intensely socially degraded and sexually denied. Now, unless this party date contained some further degradation and denial he could not foresee, Somchai had a real couple date to look forward to. And thus happily he rang the doorbell to Madison's apartment.

When Madison opened, Somchai's breath caught in his through. The svelte blonde Midwestern American woman of all his dreams and nightmares wore a short tight white tube dress that stopped barely above her nipples, and barely below her crotch. Her feet and legs were encased in skin tight white leather boots, which stopped just below the knee. And that came to sharp points in both heel and tow. Madison's hair was up in an elegant stick held bun, some strands seductively loose on the nape of her neck. Her eyelids sparkled gold, and her lips shimmered gold too. And the whole ensemble was at once that of a northern ice princess, and an easy college slut. And Somchai's manhood stretched and groaned in the confines of his chastity cage.

Madison took note of Somchai's reaction. And got hot and moist from watching it. It never ceased to give her immense pleasure to watch a handsome man suffer in sexual agony for her, and this time was no exception. Especially because she already knew tonight Somchai would experience a new level of agony for her. A sexual emotional anguish that never failed to shake a man. And with that happy thought, she took hold of Somchai's hand. And slim blonde American girl, and tall, dark Asian boy, took off to the party together.

"Honey, thanks for coming with me. A girl always feels best with some eye candy on her arm."

Madison told Somchai, as they slowly walked a couple of blocks over to the party. And Somchai's manhood stirred and strained in its prison at Madison's words. Her exquisite body beside him.

"Luke, our host, is a good friend of mine. He is the captain of our university's hockey team. And most of his friends are the rest of the team. And their groupies, the hockey cheerleaders. Other boys and girls of the campus in-crowd will be there as well, of course."

Madison carried on telling Somchai, as he began to feel some anxiety over his destination.

"I met Luke and his buddies on the ice. Back in high school I was a figure skater. And though I do not do it competitively anymore--I am 'too tall", they say--I still do some twirling and gliding whenever there is ice time. Luke and his team are often were there as I start to practice. Or as I finish."

1...456789