A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know her. But I've noticed another girl that I find attractive. She often goes for a run every morning, in sexy yoga capris and yoga bra."

"Oh! Mmmm... I think I know who you mean. Any other identifier?

Asked Madison with a conspiratorial wink.

Somchai hesitated for a second. Because the girl did have a mark, but that would identify her beyond reasonable doubt.

""She has a sunburst tattoo in the nape of her neck."

"Harper!"

Squealed Madison flirtatiously.

"I know her too."

Though Somchai was clearly off the market. With his manhood in a cage and all. He though it did not bode well Madison seemed to be friendly with every other girl he might like

"I think I know your type. I won't drag any more secret crushes out of your mouth."

Said Madison, with a friendly girly demeanor that completely disregarded the fact she had him locked down tight.

"Come by at 7pm today. Forget linear algebra, just be ready to hang out. I could use your company."

Said Madison with an innuendo that had Somchai's heart skipping a beat in hope. With that, the tall slim Midwestern blonde, that was the source of all of Somchai's wet dreams and nightmares, planted a kiss on his cheek and left.

Madison was happy a plan was forming in her mind about what seductive cruelty to visit upon Somchai next. And that happiness made her day breezy, and light, and full of joy.

And Somchai was beside himself with excitement about the evening with Madison that he was heading to.

*****

Somchai, ever the optimist, prepped for his evening with Madison. Shower, shave, shirt, the works. He had a spring in his step as he headed, with a six pack of beer, to Madison's place.

When he rang her doorbell and Madison opened, he was again delighted to savor her exquisite svelte fair body in her trademark low-rise jeans and her off the shoulder red top. She stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek. Something she did in no small part to flatter his masculine ego a little. Make him feel like she was his admirer and pined after him. Never mind he was the one in a genital cage, and the one repeatedly degraded and denied, in the relationship. And Somchai, so adorable, always seemed to fall for it

"Come in!. I have been waiting for you."

Madison said, as always interlacing her fingers with his.

Madison led Somchai to her living room and sat with him in her love seat.

"You brought me beer? That is so sweet!"

She said to him. And they both began to talk about the growing list of experiences they shared in college together. But they were not more than fifteen minutes in when Madison told Somchai.

"I have a few pages of a novel to read, but I want you to keep me company while I do. Would you like to rest your head in my lap while I do?"

Madison asked Somchai, to which he replied.

"Yes! Of course!"

"Ok. Let me adjust a couple of things."

Said Madison as she stood up, rubbing her hand along Somchai's thigh as she did so.

She then went over to the side of her living room. And brought back a suede pillowed, wood and steel inclined platform that looked like a floor back rest with head rest. Almost like a wedge pillow, except it was more sleek and furniture like.

"Lay down here!"

Madison told Somchai. By now Somchai knew better than to automatically do was he was told by Madison. Usually there was some sexual cruelty lurking around the bend. But... still entranced with the girl... he did as he was told. Even as he lay with his head less than a foot from Madison's floor.

Madison then revealed a couple of features of the back and head rest that had not been apparent before. A collar, previously tucked under the head pillow, that Madison wrapped, and locked around Somchai's neck before he was any wiser. Then two long bars that swiveled from under the back rest, with manacles at the end, that Madison wrapped and locked around Somchai's wrists. And before he knew it, as Madison stood up smiling and straddling his torso with one sexy long leg each side of him, Somchai realized he was all but crucified to the contraption on the floor.

"Almost done!"

Madison said, and then she cuffed his outstretched ankles together and around the heavy leg of another piece of living room furniture, completing his bondage crucifixion. And with that, she whipped out a self-satisfied smile.

"Thank you! You are so sweet!"

She bubbled up incongruously at the sexy, tall, dark, Asian man helpless beneath her.

"Madison..."

Somchai began to speak, when Madison interrupted him.

"One last thing!"

And placed a previously cut piece of duct tape over his mouth. Silencing him shut.

Somchai tried to mumble through the duct tape, but Madison ignored him. Then she brought one last thing Somchai had not noticed before. An elegant wood, steel and suede chair, matching his head and back rest, with a deep opening in the front of the seat, that she placed over his chest and around his face respectively. Holding him down in place. Now Somchai's face was reduced to nothing more than a part of that elegant chair's seat.

And with that Madison picked up her book. Picked a bottle of beer. And sat on Somchai's face.

Actually, seating on Somchai's face is a little bit of an oversimplification. Somchai's face was wedged in the opening of the seat of the chair. But it also rose above it, and it was then further wedged between Madison's crotch and thighs. Her sexy crotch and thighs in her fitted blue jeans. Whose scent Somchai was now familiar with and that drove him to distraction. Indeed no sooner was he reduced to a human chair, that Somchai took a deep sniff from the exquisite svelte blonde's crotch that rested above him. Against the pleading of his dignity, no less. And he savored the feel of her soft thighs against his cheeks. And a couple of times she slightly parted her thighs to look down on him, the sight of her exquisite ice blue eyes and wheat blonde hair gazing down on him.

Madison for her part liked feeling Somchai's face wedged against her crotch. Almost like the pummel of a saddle. But she turned to neglecting the boy beneath her quickly enough, as she began to read and sip in earnest. Which she did almost without interruption for the next fifteen minutes. At times Somchai moaned and squirmed a bit. Perhaps trying to assert his humanity. But he settled quickly enough in his place. And she could then feel him sniffing her deeply.

*****

After fifteen minutes however Madison's doorbell rang. Her guests were beginning to arrive. Unknown to Somchai, Madison had other guests to entertain that evening. Her girlfriend book club. Herself and five other girls that got together once a week to discuss a piece of fiction they all chose to read together. Usually erotic thrillers, R rated sometimes, but not really true erotica, that they all had a liking for. And now the rest of the group was at the door.

So Madison got up, and left Somchai's face exposed to the cold scary air, as she went to the door. Somchai was in a panic. He was in the most compromised position he had ever been in his life. And there was nothing he could do to extricate himself from it. But Madison had disregarded him just as much after the doorbell rang. And seemed intent to leave him just where he was. Perhaps it was just a food delivery, Somchai thought. Hoping against hope he was not about to endure the humiliation of being discovered by somebody else in his predicament.

But alas a set of feminine voices were walking back from the door, and Somchai went into fight or flight mode. He tried to squirm his way out his prison. But he only succeeded in shifting it and making a racket. With only instants left before he was revealed he decided to simply stay quiet and still, and hope for the best.

Somchai's face was heavily restricted in its movement. But from the corner of his eye he could see six girls total, including Madison. Most of them slim, and really none of them heavyset. Four blondes and two brunettes, but really all of them white Americans. All of them pretty.

For a moment the girls all went quiet when they saw him. A couple exchanged meaningful glances. Like saying "Madison... always torturing some poor boy." But Madison quickly broke the silence spell, when she said.

"Please, sit down!"

And sat back down on Somchai's face herself.

Somchai had never felt so much shame, embarrassment, indignity in his life. Had his face been free of Madison's thighs, it would be visible how red he had turned. But instead the only evidence of his state was that, discretely behind Madison's back rest, his manhood began to leak profusely out his cage. He wanted the floor of Madison's apartment to swallow him. Instead he simply wedged his face deeper between Madison's thighs, hoping to find privacy there.

"So. Did we all finish?"

Asked Madison.

"I did"

Responded a couple, and the rest nodded.

"Taylor, you had an interesting first impression to share..."

Said one girl to another. And then Somchai realized. One of the other blondes was the Taylor he knew! The ignominy of his situation was intense!

"I like Marieke. Her strength and determination in overcoming the binds of the society she warn born into."

Said Taylor, talking about the main character of the story.

"But poor Andre. He was the innocent victim of that same society. It is cruel the poor black man had to pay the price, while his rich white lover eventually got off scot-free!"

"But, Harper, they both paid a price. And Marieke stood up for Andre. It is not her fault they were born into Apartheid."

Harper! Somchai, rendered no more than a seat cushion for Madison, realized another of the girls in the reading group is the sexy blonde runner Harper. So much for putting your best foot forward in a first impression! He is so ashamed. He wants to find a way to slither out. But he is trapped. And the girls are acting like he is not even there!

Yes how come? Somchai asks himself. When they walked in somebody was about to say something. But three things came into play, he realizes. These are all college girls that have been around the block. A human chair foreign boy might not be an everyday occurrence. But perhaps it is something they all recognize as up Madison's regular alley. The fact that he is indeed obviously foreign also means they all think of him as somebody else's problem. Not really blatant xenophobia or racism, but a slight bigotry that classifies him as "other". Like when people are not interested in a murder when it occurs in a community they think as very different than their own. And third, Madison's leadership. She is a natural leader, clearly among these girls, and she quickly telegraphed Somchai was to be ignored.

But all that analyses does not help Somchai who feels his infamy even more with every passing second.

The girls meanwhile continue talking about their book. The story of a rich blonde Afrikaner house wife who has an affair with her black driver. Then her husband, who is up to the eye balls in shady dealings with shady types, ends up dead. And the ensuing police investigation brings to light her affair. And her lover is mistakenly prosecuted as suspect. He ends ups being chewed up by the racist criminal justice system. While she emigrates to start a new life in Australia.

Madison meanwhile is really enjoying her friends, Somchai, and having Somchai's face beneath her in front of her friends. She is showing him off, on the one hand. She is showing off her power over him, even more. And she is cutting him down socially in front of the other girls, at the same time. Not all girls get their vagina hot and humid by a boy bowing down for them. For many, debasement, dehumanization and emasculation renders a boy quite unattractive in their eyes. They do not see that the boy may be a tiger that happens to be in chains. They seem him as a neutered house cat. And among her friends, most of them think like that. She knows that Taylor does. And thus with this night, she is throttling in the cradle any interest that Taylor might have had for Somchai. Ditto for most the others. Yet to her, it really is enjoyable to have a sexy boy's face wedged between her thighs. Indeed she feels a little guilty about basically mentally masturbating in front of her friends. Until Harper breaks from their book to say.

"Ok. When are we going to address the Asian elephant in the room?"

The witticisms not really meant to be xenophobic or racist. And yet being so.

"Yes, really!"

Says Saoirse, one of the brunettes, who is a bit a slut.

"Ok. Girls. This is Somchai. I know you Taylor have met him. He is a semester abroad student from Thailand. And, he is being of service to me in a couple of different ways..."

"No kidding!"

Says Saoirse.

"I won't introduce you to him, because he is not a person right not. Just a chair. Besides, I can feel the heat of his excruciating shame between my thighs."

"Can we check him out?"

Says Saoirse, not waiting to get an answer to get up, and inspect his tall, clothed but obviously buff, yet headless body, crucified in bondage under Madison.

"Be my guest!"

Says Madison.

And Saoirse, ever the man slut, leans down to unzip Somchai's pants and let his naked manhood out. Only for his caged member to fall out instead!

"Oh my god! You put him in a cage!"

Says Saoirse.

Somchai is so deeply mortified by now, he is about to pass out. Madison, meanwhile, is very pleased with herself.

"Taylor, Harper, girls, check this out!"

Saoirse squeals at her friends.

"No thank you. I've seen enough."

Says Taylor. And Madison smiles. And then Somchai's cruel blonde tormentor says.

"Back to the book girls."

And brings her friends back to the story for a few more minutes.

Eventually, they finish their discussion. And slowly begin to disperse for the night. Even as Somchai stays put where he is. Almost two hours as Madison's human chair. Most of that in front of her friends.

When the last of Madison's book club friends leaves, Madison returns to her Somchai chair. But rather than sitting closed or even crossed legged over him again, she parts her thighs and leans back to look down at him. Still silenced by duct tape, he looks up at her with hurt puppy eyes. Tears welling into them. Indeed, drops begin to flow down his cheeks, as Madison puts her hand to his head. And softly shushing him, begins to comfort him.

But Madison does not release him from his predicament. Merely comforts him in place. Until the tears stop flowing. When they do, she lifts the chair part of his prison from above him. She rips the duct tape, unlocks his manacles and collar. And she interlaces her fingers with his to helps him off the floor. Once he is upright, she lets go of his hands to gently, almost lovingly, zip his caged manhood back in his pants. Till then still hanging out of his open zipper where Saoirse had left it. Then she looks into his eyes for a minute.

Like every night with Madison, Somchai is beside himself with despair. But deeply aroused. From Madison's crotch and thighs. From being beneath her. From the intense humiliation she visited upon him. Despite his dignity screaming at him "no!". There is no other woman he has ever desired more. And thoughts of her are spreading through all his waking and sleeping minutes like a painfully erotic cancer. Yet right now he is speechless, in a coma.

So Madison kisses him on the cheek, and holding his hands walks him to the door. There she smiles at him almost with love, and guides him out. Then she tells him.

"Good night"

And once again closes the door on him.

Chapter 5

That night Somchai was afraid of even his own shadow. Every time he saw a girl walking around campus he thought it would be one of Madison's book club six, and she would know his shame. He began to consider if he needed to call home and talk to a friend, to understand if his situational really was normal. Usually when a girl is not that into you they just reject you. Or more passively give you the cold shoulder. Ghost you. They do not keep inviting you over, throwing their body at you, and then keep debasing and denying you. Madison was not a girl that was uncomfortable with her sexuality. Or his sexual interest in her. She just had an exquisitely agonizing way to show it! She clearly got off on being a cock-teasing keyholding humiliatrix of sorts, that was for sure. The question Somchai asked himself was. Is there light at the end of the tunnel for him? And he did not know, even as his masculine integrity depended on it.

Madison, as usual, was a lot less tormented by the state of her and Somchai's relationship. She was clearly a way superior sexual tactician. Always caught him unprepared. And already knew what her next move would be on him. She was mentally and sexually fulfilled. More than that, on cloud nine.

When Madison saw Somchai again he was seated where he usually did at the front of their math class. He was holding his head up high, which was great. But clearly it was a bit of a performance for himself. Trying to project the dignity he did not feel after the trap she last laid out for him. For what it's worth, Taylor, her slim blonde friend and briefly interested in Somchai, was also in class. But seated well away from him. Job done, Madison thought. And even though she thought of herself as a kind person, she was pleased she could play the game of sexual chess better than anybody.

After class was dismissed Madison approached Somchai as he walked away from class and interlaced her fingers with his. He turned to her, unsurprised about who it was because she always did the same thing.

"Hello Madison."

Somchai said, feigning a composure he did not feel. While Madison could feel his desire for her seething out of his pores as much as ever. She could feel him looking over her body, her face, her top, her jeans. Everything about her. Madison knew he wanted not to want her so much. But she also knew he wanted her since he first saw her. And has wanted her more and more after every single thing she's done to him. He could not help enjoying being her boy toy.

"Hello handsome."

She said while swaying her hips down the college hall, driving Somchai to distraction.

"Follow me to the square."

She said without really letting go of his hand or giving him an option. When they got there and sat down she said.

"I need you today. Need you to be my knight in shining armor. Need you to join me on a double date."

She said flirtatiously, and she could see in Somchai's face she had him at "I need you."

"My best frenemy has challenged me that her boyfriend loves her more than mine. And I need you to defend my honor." Champion to champion."

As she did so, Madison put her hand in between Somchai's thighs, and caressed him. As if everything else was not enough, the words "boyfriend" and "champion" closed on Somchai like a bear trap. He was hers.

As usual Somchai's heart leaped at all of Madison's innuendo. The promise of her words, voice, body, and actions. He thought if he could make love to her once, he would be the happiest man on earth. So he said.

"Ok."

"Great! Thank you!"

Madison said, with a bright happy smile. And added.

"Meet me at my place at 5pm. We'll walk together to my frenemy's place, which is nearby."

And kissed Somchai, like a star struck cheerleader does the football captain, in the cheek. Then she got up and left.

Somchai was not as enthusiastic as he usually was. Since he was beginning to feel with Madison there was always some kind of trap. But again, he had reflected somehow he felt fulfilled with that. Even as it had been a few weeks since he had seen his own manhood swing free. Since he did not wake up in pain form some humiliating wet dream. A dream where the sexy villainess was a svelte, blonde, Midwestern American girl named Madison. In any case he made his way to Madison's at the agreed time, and his heart, and manhood, throbbed at the idea of seeing her again.

123456...9