A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even broken before her, Madison still admired Somchai's potential. Madison was different than most of her friends, and she did not need Somchai for money, power, or influence. She wanted him for how he could make her feel. Special beyond what most women and girls ever dare to hope for. But Madison, sexual guru that she was, actually expected it. Somchai was close. But he could also just break and stay broken, useless to her. Even though that lack of concern with his fate was indeed deeply cruel, it was exactly how Madison thought.

Somchai could not help it. Madison's legs. Her feet. Her pelvis and hips. Her chest and neck. Her fair soft skin. Her fair soft hair. Her at once warm and cold fair eyes. He wanted it all. And even though it sounded he was doomed to never enjoy it to the fullest, somehow, she was still seated in front of him alone in her apartment.

"Sure you are a bright young man, and I have no doubt you will achieve whatever you set yourself to"

And though it was a compliment Madison made it sound like a condescension. And it still tore at Somchai's heart.

"But that requires an investment mentality. Most girls prefer a sure thing."

Madison had not often had the chance to practice her inner humiliatrix on a boy. Most either broke, worthless as lovers, before she got around to it. Or broke from under her thrall before she got around to it. So she was feeling appreciative of Somchai that he was letting her practice a skill. And was hoping he would overcome this test.

Then she did something that went beyond her words. She knew how much of her power resided on the desirability of her body. And the vulnerability of the boy's body before her. So turning to Somchai, and looking him straight in the eye, she stretched out one of her stiletto heeled clad feet. And used it to toy with his caged manhood between his legs. His moan of pleasure and humiliation was priceless. Even as she dug her heel into his scrotum. And the gesture encapsulated the verbal castration she was putting him through. Then turning on her sweetest voice she went on.

"I truly like you. But you please me most like this. Caged. Pining. Hopeless. It is not whether I will continuing toying with you indefinitely. It is whether there is anything else for me to do with you but toy with you. Is there?"

Then Madison stood up in all her elegant, sexy glory. Svelte and fair. Smart and confident. The perfect object of many boys' wet dreams. Perfectly embellished in her getup. All her getups. She pulled Somchai up by his hands, like a loving girlfriend would do. And kissed him, chaste but suggestive as she almost always did, in the corner of his lips. While Somchai vibrated like a struck tuning fork.

"Well. Don't worry. I will set you free before you leave back to Thailand."

And that blow was utterly cruel. The assumption Somchai was fucked, and not in the good way.

"Now be a good boy and let a girl have her Friday off. If last night was any indication I do not think you want to go to another party with me. Not that I whore myself every party, pardon my French."

"I am out the door for a preparty meet with a few girlfriends. But before I go, swallow this little blue pill for me, and think about me enjoying myself tonight. Hope you have a good weekend!"

She said in her most friend zone voice possible, even as she directed him to drug himself to suffer for her. And as she shoved the tall, dark, handsome and exotic Asian boy out of her apartment, she dashed away not waiting for him to keep up with her in her own apartment building. Somchai a lustful puppy dog licking his wounded self-love.

Chapter 10

As he stood like petrified just outside Madison's door that night, the first thing Somchai did was take the little blue pill she had given him. What was he thinking? Somchai was not thinking, but was like under a spell. A few seconds later, the sight of Madison's nude back, her hips swaying, as she strutted down the stairs away from him, was enough for him to immediately begin to regret his self-medication decision. But it was too late. Somchai thought, with whatever brain he had left, that if Madison asked him to castrate himself he would do it. Not that she would ask, but he certainly would if she did! And he would present her with the symbol of his ultimate sexual sacrifice for her.

Madison meanwhile let Somchai rest from her mind for next few hours. He was close, but it got to a point where he either took the final step, or he did not. For over a month she had plied him with many of her best seductive subjugation moves. And whatever her cruel words, Somchai had to understand she had noticed him. And taken an interest of him. And flattered him with her time, her presence, and her attention.

Somchai went for a long walk by the lake front, and sat watching the great lake waves crash against the rocky shore. He replayed in his mind every minute with Madison. Every gesture she had ever made, and every word she had ever uttered. Whatever happened to them, he would always be fascinated with this girl. After their talk, or rather Madison's cruel monologue, he was not sure there was any more time or experience for them. Up till now she had never laid her cards down. Or rather, crushed his hopes so completely. There always was the unspoked promise of favors to come. And yet, Somchai realized, even though she had shattered his hopes, he would still coming running to her for whatever humiliation and denial she wanted to dish out on him next. Why? Somchai asked himself. How come, if you lust after a girl enough, she can work you with total impunity and get away with it? It was a deep psychosexual mystery he was not sure he would ever be able to understand. But after experiencing Madison's attention, he would never question.

Somchai slept restlessly, but at least he did not experience some intense psychosexual nightmare where Madison was the prime villainess. The following day he caught up on a lot of studying. He was falling behind due to his Madison obsession. Madison, that Norse Goddess by way of the American prairie, was going to be his undoing if he did not get a grip. Yet he still found some time in the back of his mind to think through his relationship with her.

For all her cruelty in their last talk, Madison almost seemed to imply she was expecting him to man up and break free of his chains. Did she really? He could not work on his eligibility as mating material overnight. But he could maybe show her he had grown a pair. Burst out of the biometrically locked steel that Madison had him imprisoned in, metaphorically speaking. But she also expected his dutiful obedience. So which one was it?

Madison meanwhile got together with friends. Flirted with boys. Went swimming and skating and even running to work on her elevated dopamine levels. She was so high from having Somchai in her life, right were she wanted a boy like him. She fantasized of the day their relationship would come to its logical conclusion, whatever that may be. Since there were still several ways that could go. There was a preferred one, but even though she may have seemingly broken his sexual free will, she was sure Somchai still had some left. Sex, power, status. Together they were a potent mix that made her heart beat. She worked hard, partied hard, and already had a plan for after graduation. But games of sex, power and status, was almost the main reason she enjoyed being alive.

Come Sunday Somchai began to think he had deciphered Madison. He was not sure, so acting on it constituted a risk. But risk taking was the only way you made your own fortune. And he was dead set on making his sexual fortune.

He walked just outside campus, to an old brick building, charming in its design, with several huge garage doors up front. Inside the open doors several fire and rescue trucks glistened bright and red, ready to help the community if needed. In black iron letters on top read the words "Laketon Fire and Rescue, Station 17." And as Somchai decided to roll the die of his fate, he walked inside.

*****

Somchai decided he would, one last time, surprise Madison at her place that evening. He had stayed away from her for a whole 48 hours, and was decided if need be this time would be the last time he would see her. But he wanted to face her one last time, if one last time it was to be.

When Madison heard the door ring she suspected it was Somchai, though she could not be sure. She already had a plan if it was him. A new provocation, degradation and denial to get her kicks from his lust for her. But master tactician that she was, she also knew in the game of sexual war, you always had to be flexible. In any case, she smiled seductively at him when she opened the door for him.

Somchai, as usual, was stunned from the provocative creation that Madison was to him. He would never forget the girl that had showed him the meaning of uncontrolled lust. But today he was here for more than that. He let her interlace her fingers with his, and guide him to a seat beside her in her biggest living room couch. Till she said.

"Somchai, my love, I missed you. I am glad you came by."

And flickered her lashes at him. As she sat before him in a fitted white tank, tight denim mini skirt, and high wedges, an ensemble she had worn before, that left little to the imagination.

"I am glad you are wiling to see me. But Madison, I have something to show you."

And reaching into his pocket, Somchai pulled out his steel chastity device, no longer assembled around his body. And with another reach into his pocket, pulled out the cut biometric padlock that had held it all together. And confidently, placed them on the table in front of him, with the exquisite svelte blonde looking on besides him.

Madison quickly understood what had happened. Somchai had taken the plunge and engineered to bolt-cut himself out. Good for him! She thought. But she also wondered what his next move was going to be, For weeks now she had driven him to the edge of sexual madness. But now he was unrestrained alone with her in her apartment.

Somchai in fact took a minute to take the measure of Madison as well. And imagine her body yielding to him. And indeed, after a minute of pregnant silence had passed, he grabbed Madison by the throat, and gently but firmly, brough her face to his to French kiss her powerfully with something that was nothing less than a tongue fuck. And suddenly Madison moaned, and all of a sudden the sexual dam between them broke in a burst of floodwater.

Somchai pulled Madison's pelvis beneath him, and pinned her down to her own couch as he pressed into her while he continued deep kissing her. One of his hands found her wrists, and pinned them above her head into submission. Another roamed from her thighs, in between her legs, around her hips and waist, and onto her chest. All of this as Madison lay defenseless and vulnerable beneath him. Somchai felt the beast in him break lose. And all of a sudden he was sure he would take Madison whether she consented to it or not.

Madison meanwhile writhed and groaned beneath her attacker. It was half surprise, half pleasure. And even though she knew the direction this was going, there were still several ways the particulars could work out. Like a ruthless warrior queen, she had waged an immoral, dirty, pitiless war against a neighboring king. After many brutal loses, her neighboring king had managed to fetch victory from the jaws of defeat, and destroyed her army. He had also killed her father and brothers. Her husband and sons. And now she stood barricaded alone in her palace chambers. The king and his men were ramming at her door and it was only a matter of time before they broke it down. There was one fate for her, and that was sexual surrender. But she could still surrender as the king's new war bride. Or he could spurn her, and simply gift her to his men, to rape until they split her open. That was the metaphorical fork she now faced with Somchai pinning her to her couch. The though of it, actually made Madison moan in pleasure beneath Somchai.

Somchai was encouraged by this, and that gave him the confidence to rip Madison's panties off her crotch. To ram her top down her shoulders and chest. Exposing her to his sexual attacks even further. He took bites of her neck, and licks of her face. Fair, soft and delicate like the northern ice princess that she was. In his pants, Somchai felt his manhood grow free for the first time almost since he had come to the United States.

The scene on the couch was a bit of a wrestle, Madison squirming on her back, Somchai pawing her from on top. But it was also beginning to take to the contours of intense revenge sex. And in fact, Somchai did not wait long to simply pick Madison up, like a sack of sexy potatoes over his shoulder, not like a damsel in need of rescue, and carried her to her room. Then over her bed he simply let her drop and splay before him, as she yelped in surprise.

Soon he was over her again, and delighted to feel her slim long legs wriggling around him. Her arms powerless to push off his powerful chest, even as she moaned and bared her neck to him like a cornered doe to a wolf. Somchai impatiently tugged at his own pants, and dropped them at the foot of Madison's bed as he put the weight of his body on her. By now Madison was moaning almost continuously, even as she wriggled desperately beneath him. Yet for all her body language, not once did she speak up to say "No! Stop!" She was just let Somchai ravish her.

Indeed, Madison was getting so wet she felt like a can of petroleum jelly had spiled between her thighs. So slick she was. The feeling of Somchai's powerful shoulders, arms, chest, hips against her was sublime. His tongue and lips against her neck and face. The dark, exotic mass of masculinity above her. And it was not just his body. For all his assertiveness three things stood out from his assault of her body. Since the day he first saw her he lusted after her like few men lust for a woman. That since her cruelties towards him began, he had grown to fear and worship her, as more than a mere woman, as an Empress and Goddess. And that even though that had been a consequence of her actions, they had also engendered a need so deep for sexual retribution, now he would stop at nothing till he made her his. The feeling of those three things made Madison come to a climax even before Somchai pushed into her for the first time.

When Somchai actually penetrated her, despite Madison writhing beneath him, he pushed in so hard and deep he felt himself hit cervix at the end of her vagina. And indeed, as he did, Madison suddenly stopped struggling, and instead began surrendering to him. She sunk into her own bed, as she wrapped her long, thin, fair and delicate limbs around him. With every one of his thrusts, she bounced of her own bed. And felt the power of the tiger she had kept in chains for so long unleashed. Somchai might have cut himself out with bolt cutters. But metaphorically he had burst out of his bondage like the incredible hulk let loose.

Soon tall Asian boy, and blonde America girl had coupled to a rhythm together. Madison was wet and tight to Somchai's manhood, and Somchai was long and stiff to Madison's womanhood. And all of the foreign boy's previous sexual experiences paled to the feeling of exacting his vengeance on the girl now laying spread beneath him. Yet he felt that time had stopped, and that for all the intensity of the feeling, he could keep punishing her with his lust indefinitely. Indeed, it was long enough he felt her contract her pelvic muscles and orgasm on him not once, nor twice, but thrice. And at the third time he felt her vagina vibrate strongly enough to milk him of his seed, directly against her open cervix.

In one final push then Somchai pinned his hostess hard against her own bed. And she wriggled beneath him one last time. Before he came to rest with the full weight of his strong body against the delicate fair beauty beneath him.

Somchai and Madison rested in that position for a while, as Madison gently caressed the hair on the back of his head, as he laid above her. As a war bride, which is what she ended up being, Madison was determined to be dutiful. She even kissed his ears as she also gently rubbed her other hand over Somchai's powerful back.

Eventually Somchai lifted up from Madison enough for them to look into each other eyes. The mutual lust was clear as day for each of them to see. Yet Madison, always herself, stretched enough under Somchai to reach to one of her drawers and retrieve an item for Somchai. Even as she smiled at him with love, she showed him what she held in her hand. It was a biometric padlock just like the one that Somchai had bolt-cut himself out of. And after only an instant of silence, the tall, dark, handsome, exotic boy above her, spoke, in a voice full of commitment.

"Yes, Madison."

1...456789