A Semester in the USA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Madison opened the door she was ravishing in the get up she had worn earlier, enhanced with high heels now. Her trademark low rise jeans were complemented with a black halter neck long sleeve top, and black leather pumps. Since she often wore white, the black color made her look more vampish by comparison. And that was enhanced by the fact today her eyes were smoky, and her nails were black. If he were more of a man, Somchai would through her against the wall of her own apartment building hall, burst out of his chastity like the incredible hulk, and violently take her there and then. Alas, he was not that much of a man.

Madison had a duffel bag with her. And though Somchai wondered what was in it, he did not ask.

Madison meanwhile was feeling so warm and fuzzy she had a boy like Somchai to stand up for her. The whole knightly joust for the honor of the respective ladies was just a game of course. And not exactly like Somchai expected it to be. Maybe Somchai though he had signed up for a mixed martial arts cage match. The reality was actually crueler. But Madison felt warm heat between her legs at the thought of Somchai finding out in a few minutes...

When Madison and Somchai got to Madison's "frenemy's" house Somchai was surprised it was actually a townhouse. It even had a fenced back yard. Clearly whoever this girl was, was of economic means like Madison.

After they rang the doorbell the mystery girl opened it. She smiled at Madison and gave her a two cheek kiss. And even though somehow she managed to not be rude about it, she simply gave Somchai a once over, smirked, and let him in. Without really saying hello to him.

The girl, which was almost as stunning as Madison, was a little shorter and a little less thin. Had dirty blonde, almost brown hair. And deep hazel eyes. Her name was Jaime, Somchai soon found out. And could have been a catwalk model just like his Madison could have. Though Jaime did not speak to Somchai, Madison did interject for him the basic facts that Jaime was a senior like her, studying political science and prelaw. And Somchai surmised if Madison's plan was to go an prey on men in New York's Wall Street, Jaime's must be to go and prey on men in Washington's K Street. She looked dangerous, even evil, even by comparison to Madison. And a shiver ran down Somchai's spine.

Jaime led Madison and Somchai to a library room on the ground floor and told Madison.

"You can get your boy ready here. Then come and meet us in the backyard."

Come and get your boy ready? Somchai thought. How? Was that the purpose of the duffel bag? And just then, Madison's actions answered his questions. First she told him.

"Handsome. Strip down for me. Show me what you got. Everything you got."

And gave Somchai her irresistible smile. Regardless, he was apprehensive. But as usual, eventually accommodating.

Somchai stripped down for Madison for the first time. And it was a profoundly erotic experience.

Once he was down to his chastity cage Madison gave him a good look. It was all smiley and friendly. But the reality is Somchai felt like a piece of meat before her. Even as he was proud of his hard chest and gut, of his powerful arms and legs. All of that so far had been useless in giving him an advantage over the sexy svelte blonde.

Madison on the other had was very pleased with what she saw. Even though she already kind of knew what she would find up close and exposed. With a seductive voice that seemed to offer all sorts of sexual favors, she produced four manacles and a collar from her bag. And handing them to Somchai said.

"Put these on your neck, wrists, and ankles."

And when Somchai hesitated she asked.

"Would you please by my gladiator, my knight?"

And Somchai relented.

He thought gladiator was a good word. For Roman gladiators were slaves.

Madison loved the look of him. He was completely ready to bend to her will.

Finally she asked.

"On all fours for me?"

And Somchai complied. He after all already felt he belonged on his knees before his sexy blonde American girl. He was also clueless as to what was expected of him. But just a few instants after Somchai was on the floor, Madison produced two steel trigones--the perimeters of two steel triangles--with snap hooks on the outside of each angle. And skillfully used one to lock Somchai's neck and wrists together. Another his genitals and ankles together.

It took only a second for Somchai to realize he was now severely handicapped. He could shamefully shuffle about on his hands and knees a bit. But if he was about to be in a cage match, it would be over in an instant as he was in no position to fight. He was trapped on the floor like a hogtied beast. And shame of his predicament rushed to his face, just before Madison took his face in her hands, and kissed him on the lips. For the first time.

In an instant all of Somchai's insecurities went out the window. And even as Madison stood up, and Somchai had to look all the way up her svelte body to look at her face from his position in the ground like a dog, he felt powerful. His manhood leaped in his cage, and he thought today was the day he would earn Madison's favor.

Even as he was then forced to turn to the more comfortable position of looking down at her sexy but dangerous looking black stiletto pumps, he was happy, and proud, that she had kissed him.

His warm and fuzzy feeling only lasted for a second, as Madison finally attached a leash to the collar on his neck. And began to drag him shamefully out.

Madison made her way with Somchai in tow through the townhouse backdoor to the backyard. And Somchai, still puffed up like a good pet, followed as best he could on his naked hands and knees. Even as they crossed the threshold to the backyard, it barely registered that fortunately for him it was almost entirely private. A high solid fence all around. High degree of tree cover above.

But it did register that there were two patio chair with a patio table near the house. And a large rectangular plastic tarp extended all the way out the backyard. And over it seemed to glisten water or oil. In one of the patio chairs sat crossed legged like a seductive dark-blonde Empress their hostess Jaime. And next to her, crouched like himself like dog on all fours, kneeled a naked, black, powerful, but head-bent young man.

All of a sudden it all become too real for Somchai, and he tried to back into the house. But Madison held firm, turned around to look at him, and with a smile and words that seemed meant for a dog said.

"Come, come!"

And pulled him along. Somchai could actually feel his manhood shrivel in its cage this time from fear and shame. What was going on? What did he get himself into? He tried to focus on Madison's beautiful feet, legs, and hips swaying before him to gain strength to keep on. All while Jaime looked at them with a smirk. Her boy's leash in her hand.

As Somchai crawled behind Madison towards Jaime and her boy, he studied the other young man for a few seconds. He was black, not likely American. Something about his face, posture and expression, even on his knees like a dog, made him look genuine African. He was perhaps taller than himself. And he had much broader shoulders. He must be twice the weight of Jaime. But yet he was naked, bound and on all fours before her. Head bent in defeat. Hs eyes feral with fear and need. And he was in chastity, and that probable had a lot to do with his bearing of submission.

As Madison and Somchai made it to Jaime and her boy their hostess intoned.

"This is Adamu. Means Adam in Swahili. He is from Kenya, and has been with me for a year."

Somchai then understood the couple he was looking at was like a mirror image of himself and Madison. Adamu got a strong sexual infatuation with Jaime. Jaime provoked, degraded and denied Adamu into sexual submission. And now they were here. Madison, and Jaime were two of a kind, in a way. Madison did not seem nearly as evil as Jaime, and that explained the feral look in Adamu's eyes. And yet, Somchai felt that Madison and Jaime were probably it, for cruel Mistresses like them. Two, and the diecast was broken by the gods.

Also Somchai looked at the image of Adamu and Jaime, and it was just... wrong! Here was a proud, powerful, black man, bent and broken into disgrace by a blonde woman. The fight was long over, his submission complete.

Then Jaime continued.

"Madison and I will drink and talk for a bit. And you two boys will play "fetch for Mistress". The game consists of one of us two girls throwing a ball onto that oiled tarp. And you two boys go crawling after it. Whoever brings it first to his Mistress wins the round. And then one of us girls throws the ball again. After enough rounds we tally the total. Whoever wins gets a reward from his Mistress. Whoever losses gets punishment from his."

Somchai looked at Adamu, and in his feral state he seemed ready. He must have been victim of this game before. He looked at Madison and wondered what his reward, or punishment, would be. And admired the look of her legs crossed over, her high foot rocking back and forth, in the process. He wanted to make her proud.

Madison meanwhile smiled at Somchai. And blew him at kiss. Even as he was reduced to naked dog, she was still pulling his strings. And he was still letting her. She did not care so much about the competition. She cared that Somchai would participate in it for her.

And with that Jaime picked up the ball, and threw it across the yard. Amatu trotted as best he could in his bound state like Somchai was. Bit on it like a dog. And brought it back to Jaime. Jaime said.

"Good boy."

And scratched Amatu behind the ears before Somchai had even moved. Somchai was shell shocked from the spectacle of what he had just seen. It looked soooo wrooooong!

"Hey! Make me look good, handsome!"

Madison told Somchai. And when Jaime threw the ball again, he shuffled as best he could behind it like Adamu. But with less skill. And less determination. So once again Adamu was back handing the ball with his mouth to Jaime before Somchai got anywhere near it. Then Jaime pulled her strappy heels off, and let Adamu lick them as a reward.

For Somchai looking at Jaime and Adamu brought forth all the shame of his circumstances. He was beet red from it. Yet his desire for Madison was stronger than ever. He did not understand why, but it was. She definitely looked exquisite in her chair, particularly from his viewpoint near the ground. And he was determined to win a few rounds for her.

Next time Jaime threw the ball, Somchai almost kept up with Adamu. But the big feral African man used his shoulders to bump him off his hands and knees. And Somchai helplessly slid away in the slick oiled tarp. Adamu was back gifting the ball to his Mistress again.

But eventually Somchai got better. And after 20 rounds or so learned he was more agile that Adamu, and began to use that to his advantage and win rounds. When he first brought a ball back to Madison she said to him.

"I love you. You make me proud."

And parted her thighs for Somchai, so he could sniff at her crotch. And he did.

The competition was on in earnest.

The girls began to chit chat with each other even as the boys continued to play. And Madison was happy that Somchai was after all wiling to lower himself this far for her. It made her hot and heavy between the legs, and she began to hold them closed tight to give some pressure to herself. Normally she would not be this cruel to a boy. Jaime was. But Jaime's challenge had provided her an opportunity to test Somchai and she had taken it. So far he was passing the test with flying colors, and she was a happy woman for it. She looked at Somchai, and remembered how special he was. Handsome. Smart. A gentleman. And head over heels for her. And she did love him, in a way, for it. Just not enough for what he wanted from her. She was determined to show him who he was a little more. Then she would give him what he so desperately craved from her.

Though Somchai usually only had eyes for Madison, he did spend some time studying his brother in arms this afternoon. The two boys, or dogs, were not talking. But another day Somchai would want to. Adamu really seemed so beyond control of himself, and Somchai wondered if he looked the same. Or if that was his future. He did not think so. He did not think Madison was that cruel. But he also wondered why didn't Adamu safely cut himself free. And never come back to Jaime. It could only be men, like Adamu and himself, really had triggers a skilled girl could pull. That men would react to in ways beyond their control. That they were puppets in the hands of the right puppet mistress. And that was a depressing though. Then he wondered if Madison was his right puppet mistress. And if he would be happier surrendering to that. And he thought that perhaps so.

Eventually Jaime, and Madison, tired of throwing the ball. It turns out Somchai had eked a tournament win over Adamu. And as the big, black man crawled to Jaime he looked terrified. It was so wrong to see that big powerful African man cowering before the lithe American blonde. But there and then Jaime just shoved him aside contemptuously with her sexy slim leg. Clearly she would make him pay later.

Madison on the other hand held Somchai by the jaw. And lifting his face to hers, kissed him in the lips.

Back out of his bondage and in his human clothes Somchai walked hand in hand with Madison. His manhood was still locked down tight, and that day would still not be the day Madison would set him free and provide him with some satisfaction. But Somchai felt the crumbs that Madison gave him were almost as good. And while they walked together he was happy. Madison for her part was aroused Somchai had humiliated himself for her, and that made her happy.

Only after Madison closed her door on Somchai's did the intense shame of what he had done wash over him again.

Chapter 6

That night Somchai had terrible erotic nightmares. In his nightmare he lived in the US, and was in a relationship with Madison. He desired her so much it hurt. But she did not seem to notice. Neither did anybody else. In being with her he had to endure the worst indignities. Frequently, and often publicly. But nobody seemed to care. If Madison used him in a meeting as a chair, or made him fetch in a park like dog, nobody seem to care. She would chat with anybody around, friendly or polite as appropriate, but nobody seem to so much as notice the boy prostrate beneath her or bowed before her. Students, faculty, even campus police. In one image two campus police officers would walk past them on the campus square and greet her "Good morning miss!" As she played "fetch for Mistress" with Somchai. And in that dream Somchai wanted to be with Madison, but he also was living in a kind of hell. And wanted his sexual freedom, dignity and satisfaction back. But he was in too deep to get it for himself. And nobody seem to even notice him as somebody that needed a hand. He was just trapped, and that was just his life.

Somchai was particularly tormented by their so called "double date". Did he look like Adamu did? He wondered. Were Jaime and Adamu an image of his future with Madison? He feared that to be the case. He was truly astonished that such a handsome, strong, and clearly once proud man as Adamu had bowed so low before his own svelte American blonde. And wondered, no, realized, there was a lesson in that. If nothing else Madison wanted him to realize she could, if she chose, do anything to him that she wanted to. He wanted her badly, and she knew exactly which strings to pull. Madison wanted him to surrender fully without any preconditions. And hope she would reward him for it. Somchai wondered whether that is something he was prepared to do.

Madison meanwhile was quite satisfied with their date. Somchai passed all the tests she threw his way, and seem to desire more after each one. Her ultimate goal was to mold him into a man that wanted her so badly, he thought of her literally, not just figurately, as an Empress. As a Goddess. And would make love to her with a devotion that knew no bounds. Her campaign of erotic provocation, degradation, and denial had that ultimate goal. And Somchai was responding wonderfully to the treatment. So unlike Somchai, she had the most pleasant of wet dreams that night.

Over the next couple of days Madison made herself scarce like she always did after having some erotic encounter with Somchai. The periodic distance, made his heart, and his manhood, grow fonder. It never ceased to amaze her how susceptible men were to that old feminine game of playing hot and cold. And Somchai was almost exhibit A of that susceptibility. But come Sunday, Somchai reached out to her. His text read.

"Hello Madison. I would like us to meet. And talk about last time."

It was short and to the point. But Madison could read between the lines that Somchai was at one of those points where he could be wavering in his involvement. Thinking enough is enough. And Madison though "No dear. It is not nearly enough, because you do not know where I am taking you." So Madison though she would acquiesce to a meet. And nip his second thoughts in the bud. So she replied.

"My place. 9pm."

Somchai's hopes apparently knew no bounds, and never gave up. Because when he read Madison's reply they leapt right out of the water. As if they had not been dashed, in some way, every time. So even though he thought this time he was truly going to stand his ground, he showered, shaved, perfumed and otherwise cleaned up like a man about to propose on bended knee. And before Madison's door, when she opened in her trademark low rise jeans, camel suede booties, and a blue fitted button shirt with far too few closed buttons, his manhood as usual lost is will to fight.

"Hello my love."

Said Madison, with her trademark blinding smile. Three words that completely disarmed Somchai.

"Miss me?"

To which Somchai replied.

"Hello. And yes."

Even if he felt admitting so was not a good way to start this conversation. Then Madison stood aside and gestured him in. She interlaced her fingers with Somchai's. This time more than ever like a girlfriend would do. And led her sexy tall Asian beau to her love seat. There she rested one of her hands on his thigh, and smiled waiting for him to speak.

"Madison. I have been thinking a lot about our last afternoon together. About what I saw and experienced. You and I, we have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. And it is not in question we have a sexual emotional relationship. Frankly, if a friend asked me, I do not know what to call it! No girlfriend that I can imagine would be towards me like you are! So I would not presume we are boyfriend and girlfriend. But maybe that is somewhere I would like us to go. In any case, I am ok if you are a little, unusual, in your relationship preferences. But what I saw in Jaime and Adamu looks like too much to me! I am not even sure if Adamu is enjoying himself. Or if he simply is psycho-sexually trapped following some intense mindfuck I cannot even begin to imagine or understand. It scares me and I do not want that to be me. So, I want us to try a little more plain vanilla, if that is ok."

Madison smiled at him through it all. And waited for a minute after he was done. She knew that the silence would make him uncomfortable. And would make him fear he would lose her companionship and interest is she did not agree. She had no plans for that! But she was going to continue to be entirely in charge of the tone and tenor of their relationship. After enough of an uncomfortable pause she said.

"As usual, you are so sweet. It never ceases to amaze me how thoughtful you are."

"Before I begin, I am going to ask of you something I have before."

1...34567...9