A Semester in the USA

Story Info
An International Interracial Femdom Romance.
32.4k words
4.55
11.1k
16

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This 30K+ words novella is a femdom romance between a non-white non-western young man, and a white western young woman. If the idea of such a man intensely physically lusting after such a woman is offensive to you, please do not read. Alternatively, if the idea of such a woman relentlessly cock-teasing, erotically humiliating, and hard denying such a man is offensive to you, also please do not read. If neither is offensive to you, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

When Somchai met Madison he did not even know what hit him. Somchai was a 19 year old sophomore engineering student from Thailand, ecstatic to be doing a semester abroad in the USA. Smart and ambitious, he wanted to boost his knowledge by studying some courses at one of the more prestigious research universities in the US. Tall, dark, handsome and exotic, he also felt that getting to explore a part of the United States, and meet a few of its people, would be an interesting and rewarding experience. So when his semester abroad application was approved, and his preference of one of the very top private colleges in the US Midwest was granted, he was beside himself with glee.

One thing that Somchai did not anticipate, but which would change him forever as a man, was that he would meet somebody like Madison. Madison, a 21 year old economics senior at the university Somchai was heading to, was a veritable force of nature. Sharp and mischievous, there is nothing she enjoyed more than to take others for intense roller coaster rides: intellectual, emotional, and for the right boys, sexual. Tall, slim, and blue-eyed blonde, seductive and elegant, and confident and assertive in a way most girls her age are not, she was also quite the sight to behold. And with the assets and skills to create and maintain a strong sexual gravitational force field around her, for the boys lucky or unlucky enough to fall into it, the rollercoaster ride ended up being an erotically intense experience. And Somchai, a heartthrob that was still pure and innocent, would find himself one of those boys.

It was the first Tuesday of the semester when Somchai first saw Madison, entering his linear algebra class. Somchai, good responsible student that he was, was already seated near the front, where the doors to their large auditorium style classroom that Madison entered through lay. Madison had a svelte, slender presence, even being tall for a girl. Small but perky breasts and narrow but curvy hips, highlighted in a fitted white top and fitted bootcut jeans respectively. She used her breasts to cut through the air like a frigate's bow, and her hips to sweep through it like a helicopter's blade, both motions with expert seductive grace. Her ice blue eyes, wheat blonde hair, and alabaster white skin shone like a beacon in the sky. And the first thing that Somchai thought when he saw Madison, was that he had never seen a girl as beautiful as her. Indeed he though she was the perfect blend of the face of an angel of light, descended from heaven to ease the hearts of men. And the body of an angel of darkness, risen from hell to lure men to their doom.

Madison strutted past the front of the class, and made her way towards the back of the room. And poor Somchai, who had come to learn first and foremost, craned his neck almost 180 degrees following her on her path. He loved how she moved. And even as she sat down, crossed her legs, and started rocking her feet, she did so with a seductive grace that had Somchai smitten. But the coup the grace came when, as soon as she came to a rest, Madison followed Somchai's gaze back to his eyes. And then, her own eyes sparkled, her lips beamed, and her friendly and yet inviting smile made Somchai feel like he had just been kissed by a Goddess. A moment that to his disappointment was cut short, as their mathematics instructor entered the room, introduced himself to the class, and began his lecture.

The instructor laid out the course's syllabus for the semester. Topics, assignments, office hours, grading and such. And launched into the mathematical definition of vectors and matrices. And Somchai struggled to pay attention, as he daydreamed about the svelte blonde American girl with the alluring smile. By the time the lecture was over he did what he could to be efficient, packing up, and heading out to his next class. When to his surprise, the exquisite svelte blonde caught up to him and started to talk to him.

"Hello, handsome. I have not seen you around before. Are you a freshman? A transfer student?"

She asked, in a friendly sing song voice. For a moment Somchai was frozen like a deer in headlights. But he recovered, and had the presence of mind enough to reply.

"No. I am a semester abroad student. From Thailand. University for us is a little different, but I would be a sophomore if I were going to school here."

"That is why I haven't seen you. I would have noticed you before for sure!"

Madison said flirtatiously, and Somchai's heart skipped a beat.

"I am Madison, by the way. A senior. And I am just from a neighboring state. And you are..."

"Somchai."

"Somchai! Never heard that name before."

"It means manly, in Thai."

"Fitting, then!"

Madison replied flirtatiously again.

As they walked Somchai realized Madison was well within his personal space. And he began to get aroused.

"Anyway, Somchai, would you mind if I have a look at your notes later? You have the look of somebody that knows what was going on. We could meet at the library at 7pm?"

And Somchai, who was just in his second day of classes, could not believe his luck. A girl who may well be the hottest on campus was being friendly to him, and inviting him to compare notes. So he said:

"Sure! I'd love that! I have to go to another class now, but I'll meet you. On... what floor?"

"Let's make it third. By the large panoramic window that looks upon the square."

"See you there!"

And with that, they went their separate ways.

*****

Somchai did his best to pay attention to his next class, and did some reading of his notes and the textbook between the end of the next class, and his meeting with Madison. But he spent a lot of time replaying the images of her sparkling eyes, her friendly smile, and her sing song voice. Even more so, replaying the images of her sexy hip sway, of her leg crossing, and her foot rocking. Of her long and thin body in her provocatively fitted jeans and top. Of the promise it all seemed to broadcast whenever she so much as breathed.

Madison in the meantime also went to a class, and got together with some friends, but spent some time mentally analyzing Somchai. Who he was, what his predilections were likely to be, and what she could do with him. Somchai was a tall boy for being Asian, or any ethnic or national origin really. Several inches taller than herself, and she was a tall girl. Moreover he was exotically handsome. But also he had an ingenui air about him. And he seemed to have been captivated by her the moment he laid his eyes on her. That all showed promise. Madison thought he could be a very fun project. She could make him fall head over heels for her, she could toy with him, play with him. And he could worship her like a Goddess. Madison liked to be worshiped. Particularly by tall, handsome and exotic men like Somchai. So she would make a move on him, and with that decision, just before 7pm, she finally headed to the library to meet the foreign young man.

Somchai was already there, waiting for her. And Madison thought that was an excellent sign. She smiled at him, said hello, and sat in a chair right beside his.

"Thanks for meeting me. I owe you one."

She said. While at the same time she brushed her thigh against his. And put a hand on his. Somchai all but squirmed in his seat, and Madison was happy about that.

"No, thank you! I am glad to have made your acquaintance. Maybe we can help each other in this class."

Somchai said, while he tried to get a grip on the erection that was beginning to form in his pants.

"I try to keep decent notes. Here, have a look. Helps me later on."

He said handing her his notebook. And as discretely as he could, he looked over her body, down from her face, past her chest, to her navel, pelvis and thighs. All of which seemed like the most precious thing he had ever seen. Madison smiled at him, as if saying "I know what you are doing, and that is ok. Enjoy!" And Somchai still could not believe in the existence of this girl.

Thai girls were generally shorter than American girls. Certainly than Madison. And though there were all sorts of personalities, they were not usually as assertive as Madison seemed to be. Madison in fact, seemed confident enough to flaunt her sex appeal from the rooftops, even while retaining a very classy demeanor. That is not something Somchai was used to, and that fascinated him in the exquisite svelte blonde whose body he was brushing against right now.

"Can I have a look at your book?"

Madison asked Somchai, and as she did she reached over to his other side, standing up briefly in the process. As she did, to Somchai's amazement, she brushed her navel, and her pelvis, against his face. And Somchai all but passed out from the intense erotic titillation and innuendo.

"Yes, here."

He said, as the two classmates continued to talk over their first lecture and Somchai's notes.

The meeting lasted for about an hour. And towards the end Madison turned to Somchai, and with a 1000 watt, stadium lights smile, said to him.

"Thanks a million! That was helpful. I was a little distracted in the lecture. And I've learned you have to keep up with mathematics or it is easy to get lost and never find your way back otherwise."

And as she did, she embraced him with an arm. And even more provocatively, wrapped her leg closest to Somchai, over his. Letting her calf and foot dangle between his thighs. And Somchai almost jumped out of his seat. Which greatly pleased Madison, as it confirmed he was well on the road she wanted him to be. Then she told him.

"Can we do this again Thursday? I am busy in the early evening that day. But why don't you come to my apartment at 9pm? It is 7269 Lake Street, Apt 320, a couple of blocks south of campus."

And basically without giving him a chance to agree, or disagree, disentangled herself from him. Packed her things. Got up. And left Somchai with a raging erection and dreams of the beautiful, flirty, sexy blonde that was driving deep sharp hooks into his thoughts and desires.

*****

Over the next two days Somchai had near constant thoughts about Madison. He wondered how her house, her real house not her college apartment, looked like. Who he parents were. He wondered who her circle of friends were. What her post-graduation plans were, she was a senior after all. He wanted to get to know her. But he wondered even more how her skin would feel. Her lips. Her vagina. She was some kind of an American princess. A Midwestern American princess. But she was also a free spirit, something not usually associated with princesses. And he imagined her on her back for him, her thighs parted, her knees raised. Welcoming him inside her. And yet Somchai was trying his best to keep a lid on his fantasies. Just because a gorgeous girl is open and friendly she is not sexually available. And yet every time she had touched him, and she had already touched him plenty, it seemed like an invitation. Somchai was so tormented! He wanted Madison, but he still was not sure where he stood.

Meanwhile Madison reflected on the two interactions they had had. How Somchai seemed to respond to all her flirtations and innuendoes. How he could not help wear his desire and arousal for her on his sleeve. He clearly was a smart boy. And a gentleman. And tall, strong, handsome, and exotic. And she was quickly moving him where she wanted to have him. This was going to be so fun! She reflected to herself and smiled.

Thursday, Somchai was seated at the front of the class, like last time. And Madison gave him a smile full of promise as she strutted past him to the back. She did not feel the need to sit beside him in class. She would have him all to herself later that night. And she would spring a trap on him that he could not see coming. As she sat in the back, she in fact spent some time studying him from behind. She liked this boy. Younger than her, that he was. Foreign, which is not something many of her girlfriends liked. But she did. And she was going to have a lot of fun with him.

Eventually the class ended, and this time Somchai seemed to wait for Madison to catch up to him before leaving. She did, but rather than stop to chitchat she gave him another 1000 watt smile. And barely audibly whispered to him:

"See you tonight."

And before Somchai could see what was coming, gently, softly, caressed his manhood with the open palm of her hand, as she walked without stopping past him. Though she did not turn around, she felt him tense, heard him groan, and felt him staring at her as she walked away.

Somchai meanwhile was beside himself. His mind racing at 100 mph. Not daring to hope what his opportunities were. What would happen. How he could get where he wanted to get with this girl. It was all almost too good to be true.

That afternoon he made a point to push through as much of his studying as he could. Because he was hoping things were going to go well for him, and he wanted as much time as he could muster to take advantage of it. He also made a point of showering and shaving before his rendezvous with the firecracker blonde. And though he did not want to seem like he was trying too hard, he also changed his T-shirt, for a white casual button down shirt. Something that flattered his fit body. He even checked his supply of condoms, and remembered to pack a small box of three.

At 8:30pm he headed out from his student dorm to Madison's off campus apartment. It was a nice condo building that more likely had a majority of young professionals than students as inhabitants. People who could walk to the station and take a train downtown for their corporate jobs. Madison clearly came from money.

As he took the elevator to Madison's floor, his backpack over his shoulder, Somchai again wondered how come a beautiful, rich, couple of years older, blonde American girl, had opened herself up to him so. They had just met two days ago, and now he was to visit her alone in her apartment. Somchai decided he could not figure it out, but would enjoy whatever she offered him nevertheless. And quickly forgot his thoughts, as she opened her door for him.

"Hello, thanks for coming!"

Madison said, giving him a couple of kisses in the cheeks. She stood before him completely ravishing. She had the pair of sexy low rise jeans that she had also worn earlier in the day. But she had changed her top for something skimpier than what she had worn earlier. She currently had a white satin crop camisole that was almost lingerie. And revealed, after Somchai caught a brief small glint, that she had a small navel piercing with a blue jewel in it. The camisole also completely revealed her alabaster white shoulders, and her delicate collarbones. And as she turned to let Somchai in, revealed to him that opposite her small navel piercing, Madison also had a small black-ink tribal tattoo in her lower back. A sexy but classy tramp stamp. Which also brought attention to the delicate curve of that part of her body. And Somchai all but fainted from admiring it all.

Madison meanwhile caught him in the act, but like she had done previously when she caught him checking her out, she smiled her 1000 watt smile at him. Told him with her eyes to enjoy. And congratulated herself for driving him where she wanted him to go. She led him into her place, and invited him to seat beside her in a living room couch.

"Somchai, let me know if I can offer you something. A beer?"

"Oh, suuuure..."

He replied, not realizing he was going to be inebriated so early in the night.

"Madison, you let me know how I can help you. Want to see my notes?"

He asked her back.

Madison handed him a German inspired US Midwestern brew, and picked up his notebook. She did quickly look through his few pages of notes, and asked him real questions. But most importantly she made a point of leaning her whole body against his. Legs, hips, chest, arms, the works, from the get go. She could feel his muscles were firm. And she could also feel the tension in his posture. She could tell he wanted to wrap his arm around her, but did not dare yet. And she found that adorable. She then turned to tell him.

"Thanks a lot for this really."

And she said it, by basically whispering a cool breeze right into his ear and the nape of the neck. And she smiled when his hairs stood on end like goosebumps.

"Somchai. I do not want to sound like I am profiling you, but do you know anything about massage? Could you give me a quick shoulder rub? I went swimming some laps after class and could use some muscle soothing now..."

And she smiled internally as Somchai's eyes all but popped out of their sockets.

"I am not professional, or expert. But I've seen it done. Are you sure you want me to? May I?"

He said standing up and walking behind her and her couch. Turning over her shoulder, she then told him.

"Please do."

And Somchai, besides himself with excitement and almost trembling, reached out to her and began to touch, knead, rub, and even caress her shoulder, neck, head, face and even high chest. She was very soft. And warm. And her wheat blonde hair felt like silky strands on Somchai's hands. He loved the curve of the nape of her neck. He loved the ridge of her collarbone. And he loved how her chest rose smoothly to low hills before her. She tilted her head left, and right for him, baring her neck to him. And Somchai worked her there too. He was growing a tent in his pants, but he kept going, pampering his hostess like she was the most precious thing in the world. When he stopped right above her breast line, Madison even reached for his hand, and guided him between her low hills. And Somchai was in heaven.

"I am sorry, but I think I could do with more. Follow me."

She said, holding his hand and interlacing his fingers. Somchai thought he knew what was going to happen next. But upon dragging him all the way to her bedroom she said.

"I would like it if you touch me like that. All over my body. Skin to skin. So I would like to like strip down to my panties and bra, and lie on my bed, and let you continue what you have been doing. Is that ok?"

To which Somchai replied.

"Yes of course!"

Afraid he sounded too enthusiastic after his words come out.

"Hold on tiger. There is one condition. I want you to wear this for me."

She said, reaching for a drawer in her nightstand, and showing him a small, steel contraption that looked like... a cage for his manhood, and that is exactly what it was. A chastity device.

"I like and want you to continue what you are doing. But I just met you two days ago, and to make sure you do not exceed my limits, I would like you to wear this. That way I know you cannot take advantage of me..."

And Madison said that with a voice so seductive, Somchai felt like she was offering to fellate him on her knees or something like that. She even began to strip down without waiting for a reply. And soon she had pulled her abbreviated camisole over her head, and slinked out of her tight jeans. And before Somchai could compute what was happening, Madison was standing in her svelte, blue, blonde alabaster glory before him, in nothing but a black lace bandeau bra and hipster panties set, holding the chastity device between her and him.

The poor young man was in heaven. Ogling Madison's svelte, smooth, fair body. As she looked up to him with her ice blue eyes and stepped closer to him. He did not think, merely grabbed the device and began to study it. Madison was pleased that she had this handsome exotic boy just where she wanted him.

123456...9