A Sensual Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle shifted slightly to get his hand properly positioned, and moaned her appreciation of his thoughtfulness, and of the taste of Gabby's charming cunt as well. Rick briefly probed her anus with his finger, then placed the head of his dick at the entrance and began slowly pushing it in. Michelle's moans increased as she clutched Gabby even more tightly. For Gabby too the pleasure was thus intensified, seeing her brother's handsome cock disappear into the beautiful ass of this dear, dear friend, whose lips and tongue were kissing, licking, probing her clit and cunt almost beyond the bounds of human pleasure. She clutched Michelle's head and thrust with her hips. Michelle ground her vulva against Rick's right hand, and Rick reached with his left to stroke Gabby's tit. She leaned forward to kiss him, sucking his lips into her mouth. Rick shuddered as his third load of cum of the night spouted from his hard cock into Michelle's velvety ass, his guttural groans of pleasure muffled in his sister's mouth. Gabby and Michelle spasmed as well, their bodies flooded with orgasmic bliss; they almost wept with the overwhelmingly intense pleasure of the moment.

Slowly, the three came down from their sexual high, bathed in a delicious, sweaty, post-coital relaxation. Rick rolled off of Michelle and begin kissing and licking her arm and Gabby's leg; Michelle lay with her mouth still against Gabby's pussy, occasionally giving it a light lick or a soft, gentle kiss; Gabby stroked Michelle's lustrous hair with one hand and her brother's broad, strong back with the other. Never had the three felt so contented, so fulfilled.

Finally, Michelle rolled onto her back and took the hand of each of her young friends. "Oh, my darlings, this has been a night I will remember forever. I have been so lucky to know you two! I can't imagine I will ever again be so thoroughly fucked by such beautiful, thoughtful, generous, loving friends. I will never stop missing you." The brother and sister, almost in tears, fell on her for a last group hug, kissing and fondling every inch of her magnificent body.

Michelle, feeling her pussy moistening with expectation again, and noting that Rick's cock was beginning to raise its' beloved head, knew that she would need to be firm. "Now you two, you need to go off to bed. It's late, and I still have to say good bye to your father."

However much the twins regretted leaving their dear tutor, they knew that their father was losing a cherished companion as well, and they would not deprive him of a last night of solace. They composed themselves and stood to say good night. Rick held out his hand to help Michelle to her feet. "Last hug," she said, putting her arms around the young man. Feeling his cock stiffening against her thigh, she said, "Rick, if you need another fuck tonight, you'll have to see if Gabby will help you. Though I think, late as it is, you should probably just go to bed and jerk off. I hope you'll think of me when you do."

Rick smiled. "I've been thinking of you when I jerk off for as long as I can remember. Not likely I'll stop anytime soon. C'mon Gabs, say your goodbyes. If you want to come to my room, that'd be great, but I'll understand if you don't."

"Thanks Ricky," Gabby said as he moved to the door. Taking Michelle by the hand, she shyly asked, "Could you come to my room after you've...after you've said goodnight to Daddy?"

Michelle smiled and stroked the younger woman's hair. "You don't want me to get any rest tonight, do you dear? Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, and your father deserves at least a few minutes attention too."

"Oh yes," said Gabby, "Please stay as long as you like with him, I don't care if you wake me up. It's just that..." her voice trailed off.

"What, dearest?"

Gabby looked down. "I'd really like to eat Daddy's cum out of your pussy, the way I did Ricky's. Would that be okay?"

"Oh, Gabby, you are such a darling. I would love that. But you know, it would be easier for you to just go direct to the source." Gabby, slightly puzzled, looked up at Michelle. "Your father would love to have you suck his cock."

Gabby pursed her lips, frowning. "Are you sure?"

"Sweetheart," said Michelle, "your father is a healthy man, and you are a beautiful young woman. I'm quite certain he would like to use your body in all the ways that Rick and I have."

"But he's never said anything, or touched me any way that seemed like he thought of me like that."

"Of course not. He's a good man, and he knows that a father has a special responsibility to his children. No matter how attracted to them he might be, any indication on his part risks seeming to be some kind of order or demand, and could put his child in the very awkward position of having to either acquiesce in something they might not want, or rejecting him."

"I don't think I can tell him I want to sleep with him," said Gabby.

"Well, miss, if you want to eat his cum, or get his cock into your cunt, you're going to have to do just that. It doesn't have to be in those words. Tomorrow night, or the next night, after he goes to bed, just screw up your courage and go to his room. Tell him you miss me—will you be able to say that with a straight face?" Gabby smiled. "—and ask if you can snuggle with him for a bit. After that, I'm sure you'll be able to find his cock. It's quite large."

"Bigger than Ricky's?"

Michelle chuckled. "Oh, I'm not going to make any comparisons. You'll just have to get them side-by-side someday and decide for yourself."

Gabby brightened up. "That sounds like fun! Thanks Shelley. Good night now." She kissed Michelle tenderly, and gave a last, lingering stroke to her breasts and ass. "See you in the morning." And she walked to the door.

"Good night my love," said Michelle. "And Gabby? I'll be in to see you in a couple of hours. I wouldn't miss the chance to have my precious girl eat her father's cum out of my pussy." Gabby rushed back, hugged her once more, and went out the door.

CHAPTER 2 - Rick comforts Gabby; Gabby meets with Jen

The atmosphere in the Grant household was subdued after Michelle's departure. Dr Grant kept busy—at least, he tried to keep busy—with work for the Foundation, while Rick attended to his studies as well as he could. Gabby seemed to have the most difficulty with the change. She tried to study, but found herself reading the same paragraph over and over, with the beginning always forgotten by the time the end was in sight. She didn't avoid her father and brother, but when she was with them she scarcely seemed present, replying as briefly as possible to any conversation directed her way, but otherwise simply not engaging with anyone else. She spent most of the first couple of days in her room, sitting at the window without really seeing anything outside, or lying on her bed, staring at the light fixture on the ceiling. She'd tried looking at some of the many photos she had of Michelle, but had found it just too painful, and had closed her laptop and gone back to staring vacantly at the room.

Distraction and sorrow after such a momentous change—such a huge loss—were only to be expected, but as the days passed and the household remained sombre, Rick grew worried. His father, formerly so eager to get off to work each morning, and so enthusiastic about sharing all his ideas and projects with his son and daughter, left the house reluctantly each day, and upon his return each evening had nothing to report or discuss. Rick tried to draw him out, and got nothing beyond oh, nothing much to tell. He tried to distract him, by talking of other things, sports, or a new movie he'd heard of, or an interesting book he was reading, but Dr Grant would only smile slightly, nod his head, and say, sounds interesting before returning to his private thoughts. So Rick would just put his hand on his father's shoulder, squeeze it, and say, Hang in there, Dad, trusting he would snap out of it soon.

But Gabby, what was he to do about Gabby? He had never seen anyone so despondent, but he felt instinctively that any attempt to distract her or jolly her out of her mood would just make the situation worse. It hurt him so much to see her suffering, and knowing there was so little he could do to help made him feel like he was letting her down, failing her when she needed him most. He tried to be attentive without being obtrusive, occasionally bringing her a glass of water if she didn't seem to be drinking enough, or a sandwich if he saw that it was already noon and she hadn't eaten since dinner the previous evening, or just stopping to gently stroke her hair and kiss her on her forehead if he was passing through a room where she was sitting. And always, if he saw her looking in his direction, he would smile and quietly say Hey sis. I love you. There might not be much he could do for Gabby, but at least he would make sure she knew how much he loved her.

It was after ten at night, almost two weeks since Michelle's departure. Rick lay in his bed, reading, or trying to read, but his thoughts were elsewhere. He thought of his father; maybe he should convince him to take a day off from work, and take him out on their sailboat. Perhaps the sun and breeze and physical labor might lift his spirits, or at least enable him to talk a little of how he felt. That might help. He thought of his sister, if there weren't something more he could do for her. Maybe he should cajole her into going for a bike ride, to revisit parts of the island where they'd spent so much time as kids, and her spirits would lift, and she would look at him and smile again, and he would kiss her and they would make love in the open air...

Oh yes, Rick wasn't perfect. He was truly, truly sorry his father and sister were so upset by Michelle's leaving. He was upset by it too! Who wouldn't be? But he was also sorry for himself. The loss of Michelle had made him acutely aware of how much he needed and wanted Gabby. But for her, that same loss seemed to have extinguished any memory of the passion she had shared with Rick; even the notion that such a passion could have existed, or might exist again, didn't seem to occur to her. For three years, the only time Rick had slept alone more than two nights in a row was that one time, a year or so ago, when he'd had a horrendously bad cold, and he'd insisted—insisted!—that no one come near him until he was no longer contagious. He'd felt so miserable, not just from the cold, but from how horny he felt whenever he was sick (he never mentioned that!). But he'd also felt so virtuous! How considerate he was, trying to spare Michelle and Gabby from that virus, when all he could think of as he lay alone in bed was how much he longed for the touch of their flesh, to kiss them and fondle them and bury his cock in their cunts or mouths. He'd had to jerk off two or three times each of the three days he'd spent alone in his bed. And the girls had wound up getting sick anyway! Well, at least they hadn't insisted on him keeping away then. That would've been awful.

Rick set his book aside and began stroking his rigid dick, thinking back on the first time Michelle had come to his room at night, how she had leaned over and kissed him, how her robe had fallen open and she had placed her hand on his belly, then slid it down to his crotch and taken his eager prick in hand. He had been overwhelmed even more by her assertion of desire than by her beauty, which he had already been in awe of for four years, and now, thinking back, the love and desire he felt for her were tinged with a feeling close to anger, as he thought how much pain and sorrow her sudden departure had caused. But no, the almost-anger faded as he remembered how she had kissed her way down his belly to his cock and taken it briefly in her mouth, then climbed atop him and slid his shaft into her glorious pussy.

He had cum almost immediately, and been embarrassed by what seemed to him his failure to properly appreciate this amazing opportunity. But Michelle had smiled, and kissed him, and said, "Oh Rick, thank you so much. It's so wonderful to feel like the man you're with simply can't control himself. Such a feeling of power, when your merest touch sends him over the edge!"

Remembering that touch, and those words, and the lovely voice that spoke them, Rick went over the edge again, his balls throbbed, his prick danced, and his cum gushed forth. Well, he thought, it may only be a memory, but it's sure a good one. And it sure beats remembering not having sex.

He got up and went to the bathroom to clean up before going back to bed to try to sleep. As he finished washing, he heard a timid tap on his door. "Ricky," Gabby whispered, "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can, Sis," said Rick, as he opened the door. "You know you're always welcome." He put his arm around her, gently guided her into the room, and sat down on the bed, clasping her hands tightly in his. "This is a rough time for you, isn't it?" he said.

Gabby heaved a sigh. "I knew I was going to miss her, and I tried to prepare myself for it, but I never thought I could feel this bad. Can you just hold me tonight?"

"Oh sweetheart, you are my precious, precious little sister," Rick replied, kissing her hands with each word. "I will do anything I can for you. Come to bed and I'll hold you, and if you want to talk I'll listen, and if you want me to talk I won't shut up. Whatever you need, if I can do it, I will."

Gabby smiled down at him through her tears. "Oh Ricky, I'd be lost without you."

Rick slid under the covers and patted the bed beside him. "C'mon Gab. If holding you all night will comfort you at all, prepare to be comforted within an inch of your life!"

Quickly, Gabby lay down beside her brother, kissed him gratefully, nestled in his arms, and soon they were both fast asleep.

When Rick awoke next morning he had, as men so often do, a raging hard-on. He lightly kissed the beautiful hair of his still-sleeping sister and tried to decide if he could slip out from under her without waking her. He decided to wait as long as possible before getting up, in order to allow Gabby the sleep she so obviously needed. It was funny, he thought; he and Gabby had always gotten along okay when they were kids, but he had never thought of them as being closer than other siblings. Then, when they were already young adults, they had taken a path which society regarded as absolutely forbidden, and had become lovers. He knew that this was "wrong" in the eyes of the world, but he didn't care, because it was through their shared sexual explorations that they had truly come to love and value each other. So that now, he couldn't imagine there were any brothers and sisters closer than he and Gabby were, any siblings who loved each other more unreservedly. Carefully, he lifted the lustrous hair from her forehead and kissed her gently. Gabby stirred slightly, opened her eyes, and smiled at her brother.

"Is it morning already?" she asked sleepily.

"'Fraid so, missy," said Rick. "Though I don't think there's anywhere in particular I have to be, so you don't need to move unless you want to."

Gabby yawned and stretched. As she stretched, her arm brushed against Rick's cock. Curious, she moved the sheet aside to get a better look, and took hold of the rigid member. "Somebody's looking for some attention here," she said, giving Rick a sly look. "Do you think he'd mind a morning-mouth kiss?"

Rick lifted his sister's chin and kissed her lips. "I don't know about Mr Peter there, but I don't mind. Your mouth always tastes as sweet as cherries to me, morning, noon, or night."

Gabby smiled at her brother. "Either you are the world's biggest bullshitter or you have no sense of smell, but either way I love you for it, and you win the prize. Just lie back and enjoy your free-" she paused, raising herself up so she could see the bedside clock. "Your free 7:47 AM blow-job."

"Why don't you swing around this way, so we can sixty-nine? I'd like to get you off too, Gabby."

Gabby reached up and stroked her brother's cheek. "Richard Grant, you are the kindest, most generous brother a girl could ask for. But I want this to be just about you. Okay? Maybe later, if we're both feeling up to it, you can return the favor."

"You're the boss, Sis. I'm only here to serve you." With that, Rick lay back while his beautiful twin stroked and sucked his ardent cock until it jetted a massive load of cum into her delighted mouth. When she had made certain that she had squeezed every drop of pleasure from her brother's sturdy prick, Gabby turned so that she could lie once more in his strong arms. She kissed him deeply, sharing with him a morsel of the tasty pre-breakfast treat she had just sucked from his dick and balls. The two relaxed contentedly, kissing and stroking each other gently, until they dozed off for a much-needed morning nap.

It was almost ten before the two finally arose, showered together in Rick's bathroom (yes, there was more than a bit of incidental prick-and-pussy play while they showered; how could there not be, with two such beautiful young bodies so temptingly close?), and went to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. While they ate, Gabby checked her phone for messages. She frowned slightly, then glanced at her brother.

"Jen Keller wants me to meet her down at the cove this afternoon, where we used to hang out when we were kids."

"How is Jen? Isn't she off at college somewhere?"

"Yeah, she's got a short break so she's home for a few days." Gabby stared at her phone for a bit. "I don't know if I'm up to seeing her right now."

"Wait a minute," said Rick. "You two were inseparable until she went off to high school on the mainland; like, the best friends ever. Why wouldn't you want to see her now?"

Gabby hesitated a moment. She wanted to share the whole story with her brother, but...she wasn't sure what the whole story was between her and Jen. "We've hardly seen each other the last few years. And sometimes, when you haven't seen somebody for a long time, you get together and have nothing to say to each other, and wonder why you were ever friends."

"And sometimes you pick up right where you left off, and wonder how you ever managed without them," said Rick. "Jen was always smart and thoughtful. Unless one of you's become a total a-hole—and I know you haven't—I can't imagine you won't still be friends."

"You're probably right. I guess I'm just a little worried...I mean, I'd love to see Jen and have everything be great between us, but if we're just like two strangers..."

"That would be pretty devastating, coming on top of Michelle leaving. I can see that. But I think it's a lot more likely that you two will be so thrilled to be together again, you'll be whispering and giggling like you did when you were fourteen." Gabby smiled at that, and Rick continued. "I always wondered what the secret was, and what was so funny about it."

"As far as I can remember," said Gabby, "whenever there was whispering and giggling, it was usually about you. Don't look so surprised, brother dear. You must've known what a crush Jen had on you."

"I never had any idea. Honest, Gab. Maybe I was just dim, but it always seemed to me that Jen couldn't wait for me to leave anytime the three of us were together."

"I think you're right," sighed Gabby. "You were just dim. What was she supposed to do, tell you how much she liked you?" Gabby shook her head. "She wanted you to think about her, and the only way she could think to get you to do that was to act like she was too cool for you. And then, when you'd leave, all she wanted to do was talk about you."

"That must've been swell for you."

"Actually, I should probably thank her. Seeing her all moony over my brother, who had never even registered with me as a guy, with guy parts, gave me a new perspective. Trying to be a good friend to her, and see what she saw, I started to notice that you were pretty handsome, that you were kind, and strong, and thoughtful..." She looked down at the table. "It made it so that when Michelle started us...started our..."

123456...8