A Sensuous Massage Story

Story Info
The written version of a seductive audio [F4M]
2.3k words
4.73
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2casey
2casey
23 Followers

This is the written version of A Sensuous Massage Story.

*

I walk into the room, wearing a short robe with a tie and a smile. I watch as you come in from the shower wearing a towel around your waist. Looking at your face, I realize the shower didn't revive you as much as you hoped. "Honey, I know you just showered but you look so tired." I motion to the stool at the end of the bed, "Sit down. Let me see if I can work some of this tension out of you." I watch you smile tiredly, step slowly to the stool and sit down. I step to a small table close by, collect a bottle of baby oil, and return to you at the stool.

Standing behind you, close enough for you to feel the warmth of my skin without me touching you, I begin rubbing your scalp and scratching your head lightly all over.... I'm happy to hear you moan softly and whisper, "that feels good."

My fingers move down from your scalp, to each earlobe, massaging and stroking gently. As you relax under my touch, I lean my head closer, find your right ear, and nuzzle it lightly. After nibbling a little on that ear, I use one hand to lift your chin and face to me. Kissing around your lips lightly, I whisper "Relax and trust me, I know exactly what you need."

I pause to get a little oil on my hands. I return to your back, and my hands begin kneading the back of your neck... down into the back of your shoulders. As I work, my robe falls open a little more, until it's finally just hanging from my shoulders. Every so often my breast brushes against your back as I work my hands over your shoulder blades... then down your spine, pressing into your tight muscles. I see you relax your neck slightly and tilt your head back. A slight smile flashes on your lips as you adjust the towel. "You must be enjoying my hands," I smirk, continuing my work. As I finish I lightly draw my nails down your back, scratching your skin.

Adding more oil, I lean into your neck, rubbing my chest against your back. Both hands rub down the tops of your shoulders, then down both arms. My wandering hands slowly move across your upper chest, then on to your pecs as I wrap myself around you, my breath blowing softly against your neck. I'm pleased to see you close your eyes and sigh with relaxation.

Moving to one side I lift one arm...massaging down your biceps and trailing my fingers lightly across your inner elbow, as I watch your face. Holding one hand in both of mine, I massage the ball of your thumb, your palm, then each finger through the tips. Almost absentmindedly, I place that hand at my waist.

Leaning across your chest, my hard nipples brush against you. I repeat the massage along the other arm... massaging down your biceps... trailing my fingers lightly across your inner elbow... then further down to your wrist. You relax your open hand and I massage the ball of your thumb, your palm, and then each finger through the tips. When I finish, I bring that hand to my mouth. Placing my lips in your palm, I lick the center of your palm lightly. I place your hand on my breast briefly, my nipple in your wet palm for a few seconds, before releasing it and placing it your lap. Again, I notice you adjust the towel a bit.

"I want you on the bed now, stretched out so I can work on your chest and legs," I see you nod slightly before you stand, then almost fall back on the bed, spreading your legs and moving your arms to your sides. Your towel is still in place, but loose and laying across your groin.

Moving to your side, I sit and begin rubbing from your throat.... down your pecs... working my hands over you as I press into your muscles. My robe completely open now, my breasts moving with my effort but out of reach for the moment. I catch you eyeing them once, before closing your eyes again as my hands move over your chest.

I straddle your waist, carefully resting my hips on that towel. One hand caresses your nipple as I rub around it, teasing it slightly before I move my hands down your abs. Both hands then move up your sides, across your chest, and trail down the center of your stomach. I wiggle my hips to move down to your thighs. As my hands move lower, they part at your belly button, dip a little lower teasing the towel down, then separate and move down the sides of your legs.

I lift myself off your legs, lean in and lightly kiss above your belly button, nuzzling your slight trail of hair a minute, before I change position. My careful eyes notice a slight tent in the towel, and I smile. "Time to work on your feet and legs," I explain as I move to the foot of the bed.

Lifting one foot, I massage your toes, the ball of your foot, your heel, then up the back and the Achilles tendon. I place that foot on one knee, pressing one breast against the ball of your foot. Taking your other foot, I perform the same movements, massaging your toes, the ball of your foot, your heel, then up the back and the Achilles tendon. I feel you curling your toes lightly against my breast, before I move your foot back to the bed.

I move to your side again, and massage up one shin to your knee, leaning across the near leg, resting my breasts against you. I repeat that action on the near leg. Spreading your legs more, I kneel between them and begin massaging one thigh with both hands. Working slowly up your thigh, squeezing, and rubbing, until the tips of my fingers graze your balls lightly. Releasing that leg, I move to the other, repeating the same squeezing and rubbing motions until, once again the tips of my fingers graze your balls. I smile again as I see your hand move to the towel, rubbing the "tent" briefly.

"Roll on your stomach now. I want to give those glutes their share of attention." I watch as you roll over, no longer concerned with keeping your towel in place. Your hand moving your thickening cock down between to your legs, I chuckle lightly when you tell me with a serious tone that, "you've been a little stiff, lately". "Don't worry, you know I'll get all those... muscles relaxed before I'm done," I joke.

I straddle your hips this time, and lean in to your upper back, pulling down slowly, then working back up. Again, I move my hips down to sit across your thighs, as I press and kneed the small of your back, then your sacrum, carefully working out the tension. As my hands move over your gluts, I hear you moan softly as I rub deeply and slowly. My fingers pull and spread your cheeks briefly, then move to the crease of your leg and butt, again glancing lightly across your balls. I pull my hands down the sides of your legs as I wiggle back further. Then I move to one side of your body.

My hands again find your calf, and move up the back of your knee, then the thigh closest to me...up...up... almost but not quite touching your balls and cock. I lean over that leg and do the same for the other calf, then thigh, this time leaning down to kiss the back of your knee and nibble up the back of a thigh slowly. I see you squirm a little and move your cock against the bed.

I toss the robe aside now, and as I spread your thighs a little more, I drag my breast over the back of your knee and thigh. I softly kiss up one thigh, my mouth moving behind my hands, which stop at the crease of your leg and butt. I nuzzle one cheek with my nose, my breath warm on your balls as I begin massaging that soft sack with my finger.

Gently, I tease your balls, rolling your nuts under the skin slowly, while stroking your butt and kissing the back of your thighs and butt cheeks. I'm thoroughly enjoying the curves and soft skin with my lips as my hair tickles your skin.

Moving to sit on the back of one leg, I slip one hand under your groin, moving up slowly until I rest that long pole along my wrist, with the tip in my palm. I use my other hand to inch up your seam, spreading your cheeks slightly until I can massage that soft, soft spot halfway between your balls and asshole. Your hard cock now in my palm, I hold my hand flat as you push against it slowly. I massage your P spot and move my hand slightly under your cock, until I feel a bead of wetness leak into my hand. I work my hands over one cheek, then the other as you press into my hand. One last squeeze of your nice ass, before I nip it lightly. I pull my hand back down your shaft and out from under you. "Roll over now. I think there's one more "muscle" I should give some attention to." My hands trail over your butt and thighs as I wait. I smile when I see that last muscle, a bit wet on the tip but swollen, just as I knew it would be.

When you flex once, I grin but quickly put my "serious" face back in place. Once you settle, I straddle one thigh, my pussy just above your knee and begin rubbing my hands up your thighs, making sure my thumbs graze your inner thighs. I continue the movement of my hands up your legs, my thumbs first meeting at your balls, then up as I move both hands along the side of your cock to your beltline. Slowly, my hands rub over your belly, your twitching cock laying on the back of first one hand, then the other.

I pull both hands back down. One hand begins rubbing your balls again, as I run two fingers up the front of your shaft. I curve my fingers as they reach your tip, collecting some of that wetness and pulling it down, to rub into that soft, sensitive cleft on the front of your crown. As I wrap my fingers around that swollen tip, I feel your thighs contract as you try to arch into my hand. "Easy now. That's one tense muscle. I want to make sure I rub over every inch of it so all that 'tension' is released. Will you let me do that? Will you let me ease this tension? Let me pull every bit of it out of you as you respond to my hands?" I smile, when I see you nod your head and take a deep breath.

I move off your leg, and sit beside you as I trail my hands lightly over your abs and belly. I take your closest hand and place it on my thigh, rubbing my smaller hand over it. "Hang onto to whatever you need, but don't do anything until I tell you, OK?" Again, I see you nod your head, a smile on your lips as you lay back, eyes closed, idly rubbing my thigh. My hands continue lightly stroking your abs and chest, until I lean into your body again.

"Five," I say clearly, one hand slipping down your belly, as the other, runs up your inner thigh, over your balls, then to the base of your cock and wrapping around it. One hand at your root, the other on your tip, as I move them first to meet each other, then away a couple of times.

"Four," I announce, both hands meeting over your tip, completely around it, as I rub around the head of your cock, feeling the curves and that wetness that coats my hands as I focus attention on that swollen bulb.

"Three," I breath out, now both hands on your shaft, my palms and fingers rubbing over throbbing veins. As I stroke my hands get a little faster, applying more pressure as I squeeze along your length.

"Two," I manage to say as you arch your hips into my hands, a strong thrust into hands covering your shaft from root to tip. So warm, wet, and squeezing down every inch of your aching muscle. Your hand grips my thigh harder as I hear your breathing catch.

"One," I whisper as my hands now pump down your length faster, the friction warming your velvety skin, as that hardness throbs and straightens in my hands. One hand making sure to hit that soft tip which seems to swell as I watch your thighs and abs contract and you moan softly. Your hand squeezes my thigh much harder as I almost purr the last words...

"Cum for me. Now."

Your moans tell me as much as my hands do - that I found that last tension release. As I feel your cock buck and pulse in my hands, I watch you pulse and spurt over your abs. My hands slow their strokes and I finally pull them away. I see your face relax, you breathe a little slower, and your grip on my thigh goes limp. I use the towel to gently collect the cream you left behind, toss it aside, and lean over to look into your dazed eyes.

"Still tired?" I ask, a mischievous look in my eye.

2casey
2casey
23 Followers