All Comments on 'A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 08'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KotopoofsKotopoofsalmost 4 years ago

I decided to round up and give this a 5/5. The story was great, and while the grammar wasn't perfect, it was way above average.

However, I was frustrated by the extreme descriptions that made everyone seem like a huge ball of fat with holes, not unlike an extremely disfigured and cheap blow-up doll.

And I can't help but cringe every time you write about cervical penetration. I'm sure at some point you've heard a doctor say, "On a scale of zero to 10, describe how much pain you're in, with zero being no pain, and 10 being the worst pain you can imagine." Well, it would be a 999 out of 10.

Ultimately, I decided to set my personal preferences aside and rate this as if I were someone into... all that. Good work!

lordelrick2000lordelrick2000almost 3 years ago

loved it!!!!!!! is there more to cum?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES