All Comments on 'A Sexy Summer Short'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
xra70xra70over 1 year ago

Great story! You like the "sound" of your voice. TOO much!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Great story telling and very hot. Most guys remember that young woman that they spend-the summer with as a great and thrilling sex experience. I often wondering how she go along at college. She was up for almost anything. Thanks for bringing back some great memories. As for your writing skills, stick to this formula as to not bogging the story flow with too much character revisionist history. Great job.

NYBossNYBossover 1 year ago

enjoyable sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can I suggest you go through the story and replace the noun with a pronoun (she for Heather) wherever possible. Names can be very jarring when repeated over and over, especially when there are only 2 people involved.

Tom said to Susan, "Hello Susan" and Susan said to Tom, "Well hello Tom,"

You get the idea.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Nice story. I think everyone has one of those summer flings, were you both know it will never go any further but it was very enjoyable at the time. Mine was with a cousin, and although we were hot and heavy for two weeks, that was 50 some years ago and I have never seen her again. But like this story, a great memory.

TheTvProfTheTvProfover 1 year ago

Ah, to be young again. Sun tanned bodies and waves of sunshine, California girls and beautiful coastline, warmed up weather let's get together and do it again. Loved it, more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Young sex nicely related.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

Some of us weren't lucky enough to find a girlfriend to bang all summer way back then, but I wouldn't have turned down the opportunity if I'd had it. Even if you made half of it up, I'd still be envious of your summer with Heather. Good luck in the contest.

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

Well told story that brought back vivid memories of my summer PYT, especially your descriptions of her body and tan lined ass.Fortunately I was able to extend my fling for several months after she left for college. It was as wild time filled with experimentation and discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - very well written and very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...