A Sexy Summer Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into a faster, harder pace and I could hear our skin slapping together with every thrust. I was staring at Heather's ass and back, focusing on the pale tan lines that crisscrossed her exposed skin. I was slamming into her with some decent force and watched her body shift forward each time. Yet at the same time, there was not one jiggle or movement from most of her body. She was young, trim and athletic and had no extra fat or weight on her.

As I fucked her, I occasionally would move one hand to get a better grip or position. A few times, I simply ran them over her back or ass cheeks. Heather met me thrust for thrust and adapted to our pace. After fucking like that for a few minutes, I could feel my legs start to tighten and thought about switching positions. Just as I was about to flip Heather back over, she shifted a bit and moved one hand down to her pussy.

"Jay, I'm so close. Can you come with me? You feel so good. I want to come together." I could feel her fingers dancing on her clit trying to drive herself to a final orgasm for the night. I gripped harder and increased my speed and force more, slamming my dick into her pussy. I then heard the familiar shortening of breaths and felt Heather's pussy tighten around me. As she started to come, the convulsions in her tunnel sent me over the edge, too.

For the second time that night, I felt my cock fill up the condom with a thick load of cum. Heather's hand was still flicking on her clit as her orgasm rolled through her. She collapsed on to her stomach and I slid out of her, still on my knees. I removed the condom and laid down next to her sweaty, naked form. We both dozed off for a few minutes before Heather woke with a bit of a start. Realizing the time was getting late, she jumped into my shower to clean up before I drove her back home.

Heather and I continued to date on and off during that summer. I also saw some other girls (whose stories can be told another day) over those same months. Heather and I were both pretty honest that at the end of the summer, we'd be heading our separate ways and didn't want to be tied down by any sort of long-term relationship.

As August came to a close, we planned a day to head up to the same little beach town again as our "last date". It was a typical touristy town by the beach with restaurants, souvenir shops, ice cream and the like. We spent most of the day by the beach and then wandering around the little town. We were pretty carefree and fun, enjoying the waning summer day.

We ended up at a little beachy café toward the end of the day. When the waitress asked us for our order, Heather ordered a beer and was immediately asked for an ID by the waitress. She looked at the card, then Heather, before asking me for my order. I ordered the same and produced my ID, as well.

Once the waitress was out of earshot, Heather said, "Got one for school. Figured today was a good time to give it a try."

"Something tells me" I replied, "She didn't care that much. She's probably on one of her last shifts of the summer, too."

We ate and had a few drinks. Heather was obviously a bit tipsier than I was, but not drunk by any means. Still, I didn't want to drive her home with booze on her breath and a buzz. We still had hours to kill before her curfew, so I asked what she felt like doing now.

Heather leaned in and said, "I feel like having a goodbye fuck. How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds great! But we can't go to your house and by the time we drive all the way back to my place, it'll be time to head home."

"What about over there?" Heather gestured with her head down the street behind me where there were, in fact, a few beachside motels with "VACANCY" signs lit. We paid the bill and started walking down the street. The sun was still up but falling in the summer afternoon. The day was still warm, but a cooler breeze had started to blow. Heather's tiny nipples were showing through her thin t-shirt, and I could tell she was getting chilly.

"Babe, let's go into one of these stores and at least get you sweatshirt while we walk around. We stopped in the first one and Heather found a bright pink touristy hoodie. I was surprised when she asked to try it on, and the clerk directed her to a small fitting room in the back. She came out a few minutes in the giant sweatshirt that covered her down to mid-thigh, with her hands tucked in the pouch.

I paid for it, and we continued to walk to find the least-sketchy motel with an available room. As we walked, I had a thought pop into my head, "Hey, we need to find a convenience store so I can grab some condoms for the motel."

Heather pulled me to the side and leaned over a railing that overlooked a small inlet.

"Nope. That's my goodbye gift to you. I started on the pill this summer and I want our last fuck to be natural." She grabbed me by back of the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She leaned to the side and whispered, "Give me your hand."

I gave her my hand and she guided me under her sweatshirt to feel the gentle fuzz of her naked pussy. She had removed her shorts and bathing suit and had them stashed in the pouch of her sweatshirt. Running my fingers upon her slit, I could feel she was already soaked. I barely dipped my finger inside her, and I felt her shudder slightly.

"Let's go get a room" I said.

Within 10 minutes we were in an old beachside motel. It definitely wasn't the Ritz, but the 2nd floor room was air conditioned, and the beds seemed clean for the most part. The room smelled of disinfectant and a bit musty. Heather walked over and tore open the curtains and blinds to show a small balcony that actually had a view of the beach. She opened the door letting the warm humid air into the room. She stood up on her toes as she leaned forward and as she did so, her sweatshirt rose up to expose the bottom of her ass cheeks and a peek of her hidden pussy lips. I approached her from behind, wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed against her.

"Jay, I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Not here. Let's go to the bed."

We both stripped down and tore back the bed covers, not bothering to close the door behind us.

Heather opened her legs and repeated, "Fuck me Jay" through half-closed eyes.

"Not yet" I replied, as I pushed her legs apart and started kissing up her inner thighs to her womanhood. The more I kissed, the closer I got to her pussy. When I reached the center of her legs, I didn't start on her right away, instead kissing and licking around her outer lips. Heather's thighs and legs were trembling and shaking as she groaned alternating "please" and "don't stop" and "lick me".

When I finally pushed forward, I plunged my tongue as far into her sopping pussy as I could. Heather's hips rose off the bed and her body spasmed. I changed my approach and began to lick and suck on her clit. Heather had her hands buried in my hair, pulling me in as tight and deep as possible. Her heels were pressing into my back as I continued my ministrations on her pussy.

"Jay...holy shit...nobody has ever done this to me before. It feels so good." Heather was soaking wet, and I could taste her juices running into my mouth, that amazing combination of sweetness, musk, and saltiness. I could feel Heather getting close to an orgasm, so I pulled back, causing her to look at me with shock and frustration.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"Let's try something else new" I said. I pulled Heather up and literally lifted and spun her around. I laid on my back and positioned her, so her pussy was straddling me in a textbook sixty-nine. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy back to my mouth and continued where I had let off. Heather got the hint and dropped down, taking my cock in her mouth completely. As I licked her and ate her out, she kept bobbing up and down on my dick, her saliva dripping down my shaft and balls.

Unlike previous times, Heather didn't give her best blowjob ever, but she was more focused on her own pleasure. I felt her voice rumble around my cock as a I felt a rush of juices flood my mouth and tongue. Her body locked up and she bucked against my lips as her own head lifted from my cock in a very vocal scream of pleasure. I kept nipping and licking her clit causing her convulsions to continue until she flipped herself off of me with a spent, "No more."

Heather turned herself around and cuddled into me, her hand stroked my wet cock, and she started kissing me.

"Mmmmmmm" she said. "I can taste myself on you. I've licked my fingers before when I masturbate, but it's so hot tasting myself on you."

As she kissed me for a few more minutes, she shifted her body up and over, eventually straddling me. Reaching between her legs, she guided my bare cock into her pussy. I let out a huge groan as my unprotected dick was able to feel every part of her. Although I had been with some girls at that point in my life, fucking without a condom was rare, so the feeling was unique and ultra-sensitive for me.

Without the latex barrier, it seemed like I could feel her juices warming the skin of my dick. Every fold inside her was a tactile novelty. I felt my sensitive head rubbing against her tunnel walls as she shifted her hips up and down my length. Heather's hands were planted on my chest as she stared down at me.

"Fuck, Jay. This feels so good. I'm gonna miss this when I leave."

Rather than responding, I wrapped my hands around Heather's ass and grabbed her cheeks using them to slam her into me harder. Thinking back, the room became a microcosm of summer sex: the sounds of our skin slapping together, the ocean in the distance, the scent of sex combined with the humid sea air. Even the musty cheapness of the seaside motel was sultry and erotic.

I could feel the small hairs of Heather's pussy rubbing against me as she was grinding and bouncing on my dick. Her small tits jiggled slightly with every motion. Her pussy was as tight as ever and not having the restriction of a condom had me ready to come quickly. I tightened my grip on her ass and her body fell forward onto my chest. The change of angle had her clit grinding against me as the length of my cock slid in and out of her pussy. The change of friction sent me over the edge, and I exploded into her.

As the waves of cum shot into her pussy, Heather started convulsing on my chest. She was moaning and making high-pitched squeals. Her hips continued to move allowing our mixed juices to flow out of her and on to my balls and the sheets beneath us. As her orgasm subsided, she simply laid on my chest as we both worked to gather our collective breaths.

Heather eventually rolled off me and once again fell into the crook of my arm and shoulder. She rolled on to her back and was dipping her fingers in and out of her pussy, playing with the cum inside.

"It feels so strange and sticky." She started, "When you were coming, I could feel your cum hitting inside me and I blew up again. Have you done it without a condom before?"

"Yeah" I replied. "I was with my last girlfriend for a while and she was on the pill, so we didn't use condoms."

"It really feels so much better, but even on the pill, my mother would FLIP if she heard I wasn't using condoms, too."

I resisted any sort of reply or advice at that point. Heather would figure stuff out. As the late afternoon breeze blew through the window, we both dozed off on the bed for a while. When we woke up, the sun was just leaving its last remnants of light on the horizon. We walked naked to the window and just stared out at the ocean in front of us. The "end of Summer" melancholy hung heavily in the air because we both also knew it was the end of something else, too.

I held Heather's naked body against mine and pulled her close. We worked our way back to the bed and had one final romp before leaving. I deposited a second load into her pussy before we pulled ourselves apart and took showers to clean off.

We grabbed dinner nearby and for the first time all summer, the conversation was slow and staggered. We walked through the little town one last time, Heather with her oversized sweatshirt covering her clothed body this time. It was sad and romantic at the same time as we said goodbye to our summer fling.

I drove her home, gave her a kiss in the driveway and said that we would talk once she was settled in at school. A few weeks later there were a few phone calls (this was before email, folks) and voicemails - but those stopped eventually. Something told me that a girl like Heather was having NO problem replacing me at college and I moved on with my life, as well.

EPILOGUE:

A few months later, I sat in a church pew watching a wedding procession go down the aisle. As one of the bridesmaids walked by, she gave me a wink and smile. I smiled and nodded back. My date, Morgan, noticed and asked, "Is that Elaine's sister?"

"Yup"

"The one you banged?"

"Yup"

"Damn. You weren't lying. She is young and hot."

"Yup"

"But I'm hotter, right?"

My time with Heather flashed through my mind again - ocean romps, blowjobs in the car, shadow puppets in the window and that afternoon in a motel and I still had the sense to reply...

"Yup"

------------

Hope you enjoyed my Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022 Entry! Admittedly, it was weird (and felt kind of creepy) to write about a fling I had so long ago - given the ages of us at the time. I was going to make this about more of the "flings" from that summer - but ran out of time. Let me know in comments if you'd like to hear more down the road.

Also, please vote, comment and favorite the story! I'm always looking for more followers, so give me a follow, too!

12