A Shared Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen didn't bother wearing any jewelry or accessories today. She's learned it just means more than Tracy will have to take off of her. And it seems that Gretchen would prefer the undressing to be over as quickly as possible. As if she'd prefer standing naked to being undressed.

It sends Tracy up to unbutton Gretchen's sweater. It comes off easily. It doesn't show me anything I haven't seen before. It lets me see Gretchen's slightly bony-looking shoulders with their pronounced lines of her collar bones. It lets me see Gretchen's flat stomach and the gentle feminine curve to her waist. It's a fairly shallow curve, but that's typical on smaller girls. They just don't have the weight to be too curvy.

It lets me see the modest white satin bra she's wearing, too. It has full cups. Ones that fully cover her ample mounds, leaving only the tiniest slice of cleavage bare at the center. It has narrow, ribbon-like straps over her shoulders. And it has a medium-wide band around her back. Even with the bra covering her breasts, it's obvious that Gretchen has ample ones.

Tracy kneels down again to unbutton Gretchen's jeans. Tracy doesn't hesitate to slip them down. She lifts one of Gretchen's feet at a time, slipping it out of the jeans before releasing it. Gretchen forces herself to stand demure, not doing anything to help Tracy, though she clearly wants to hurry it along.

It reveals a pair of full, shapely, and slim legs. legs that don't have a blemish on them. Legs with taut, soft skin, just as I can see on her stomach and chest. And it lets me see Gretchen's gently curving hips. Her hips really aren't much wider than the rest of her. It's not as if they curve outward, but more as if they're sweetly rounded as they rise up and flow into the gentle curve of her waist. Her hips are just full enough to hide their bones, but no more so.

And it reveals a pair of decently modest white panties. I'm sure Gretchen chose this set over some of her sexier and thus better-liked, panties only because she thought Tracy would be taking them off of her body for her. Her panties are cotton. they have a decent-sized triangle in front that fully covers her pubes. They don't have any lace. They have a good-sized back to them, almost fully covering her bottom. But they have narrow straps around the sides of her hips. They're slightly high cut, their waistband running along Gretchen's waistline. But they have a straight top edge to them, not a sexier curving one that dips down.

Tracy stands back up to get to Gretchen's bra. Tracy stands off to Gretchen's side as she reaches up behind Gretchen's back and releases the clip. Then Tracy puts her hands to Gretchen's shoulders and uses the narrow straps there to pull the bra away from Gretchen's body. It keeps Tracy's hands from going anywhere near Gretchen's breasts.

As the bra falls from her chest, it bares a pair of very shapely, and ample, mounds. I already know that Gretchen wears a 34-C bra. Her breasts almost look enhanced, but I know they're not. they don't have the feel of falsies. And there are no scars from surgery. Her mounds are natural. They're also fully rounded and especially pert. Her mounds swell from her flat chest like half grapefruits, only larger. Both at the bottom and at the top. they don't lie back against her chest at all, so there's no crease to their underside. just silky soft breast curving outward and rising.

Gretchen's breasts sit slightly high on her chest. Or at least look as if they do. they also sit close to her sides, angling slightly outward. it leaves a wide, and deep, V of cleavage between them. It's an asset most girls would be maximizing and flaunting. But Gretchen doesn't.

Her mounds are topped with a pair of fairly wide rings. they're light pink, matching her lips. Center in each ring is a slightly narrow nipple about as wide as a pencil eraser. Her nipples are already hard, rising almost ¼" off her mounds. They have cute rounded tips.

Tracy doesn't kneel down to take Gretchen's panties off. I think that's because it would put her face too close to Gretchen's pubes. She just leans over and puts her hands to the sides of the panties. Tracy takes care to keep her hands on Gretchen's sides as she pushes the panties down and slips them off Gretchen's feet.

It reveals Gretchen's full dark bush. Its fur is long and dark brown, not black nor blond. But it is neatly trimmed, with sharp lines at its top, and just inside the creases of Gretchen's thighs. I demand those lines. I do not allow bushes that are wild and untamed. Gretchen's fur is fairly dense, her hairs long and twined together as they rise off her flat pubes.

Unlike most of my subs, I allow Gretchen to keep a full bush. One that flows down onto her lips. Usually, I require a sub to shave her lips. The hairs get in the way of my access to her pussy. But I had a reason to allow Gretchen to leave that fur. It's for something I have planned. Her fur is even denser on her mound, almost fully hiding it from my sight. I'm sure Gretchen appreciates that it also hides her mound from Tracy's sight.

I can still make out that Gretchen has a narrow slit. really just a fine dark line where the edges of her lips fully meet. At least as seen from the front. I can see that Gretchen has a deeply puffy mound as well, one that swells nicely down between the tops of her slim thighs and leaves it looking as if her slit rises up her front a bit.

Sophie hands Tracy a pair of police-issue handcuffs. They're not fancy. But they are rather effective at binding Gretchen's wrists behind her. It's what I usually give Tracy to bind Gretchen's hands. They won't be staying on too long. And they're easy to use. Just push them closed around Gretchen's narrow wrists. The only thing Gretchen doesn't get is the key to them. Once they're on, they're on until I take them off.

Tracy locks Gretchen's hands behind the girl's back. It ensures that Gretchen's full nakedness will be on display to everyone. It also ensures that Gretchen won't be using her hands for anything. Tracy puts one hand to Gretchen's shoulder, a chaste place to touch the woman, and walks her over to me.

I'm not so shy about touching Gretchen. Nor is Gretchen so reluctant to be touched by me. I reach my hand down to Gretchen's bush. I let my fingers slip into Gretchen's fur, her hairs lacing between my fingers. I get a decent grip on Gretchen by her fur, pulling just hard enough for her to feel the light tugging on those hairs. To let her know that I have her by the pussy.

Tracy steps over by the door, picking up the bag of Gretchen's clothes as she goes.

I walk Gretchen over to the wall, the same place where she just stood for Tracy to undress her. It's not where I have taken her the other times she's been here, but after only three visits, I think Gretchen has learned not to expect anything. There's no telling what I might do. I guide her back until she's lightly touching the wall. I leave her there.

I turn to Tracy. I know that Tracy expects me to release her now. To let her know that I'm satisfied with the nude Gretchen she's leaving me to amuse myself with.

I hold up a single finger and wiggle it, gesturing "no" to Tracy. "And just where do you think you're going, Tracy?"

Tracy stops. She looks at me with a completely puzzled look on her face, as if she's trying to figure out some reason why I'm not sending her away now. After all, it's time for me to play with Gretchen...

"Today's lesson is in immodesty and patience. Both are lessons you need to learn as well, especially the way you've been so modestly hiding yourself from your boyfriend. You will be joining Gretchen for the lesson." I smirk wide as I look upon Tracy.

Tracy stares back at me, her eyes now wide, and a rather nervous look on her face. A very shocked look as well, one that tells me the idea of my telling her to stay with Gretchen never so much as entered her mind. I promised Tracy I'd keep the secret of her single supervised masturbation session. And I am. I haven't even hinted that she's been here before. I never said I would flaunt her submissive streak as I guided her to explore it further.

Aren't I evil? "Unless you would prefer to start with a spanking, I suggest you put that bag down and take your place along the wall, right beside Gretchen," I add, my voice now firm, but not raised. Just strong enough to convey to Tracy that I am not asking her to take her place. I am telling her she's going to take that place.

The bag falls from Tracy's surprised hands. Tracy hesitates for a second. "Please..." Tracy mutters softly, her voice breaking with nervousness. "not in front of Gretchen..."

It's all I allow her to say. A moderately hard slap to Tracy's face cuts her off. It leaves a light pink handprint on Tracy's cheek. It tosses her head slightly to the side. It gets her attention.

And it puts a wide grin on Gretchen's face. Gretchen learned long ago that I don't tolerate backtalk of any kind. It ensures swift, and unwanted, consequences. Like a harsh slap to the face. Apparently, Gretchen didn't mind seeing her mom learn that lesson the same way Gretchen did. The hard way. My favorite way. The hard-learned lessons are always the ones best remembered.

Tracy looks even more shocked as she glares back at me. She should have known back-talking me, questioning me, would have brought consequences for her. It did when she was here alone. Why would it be any different now?

Tracy starts moving rather slowly. She hesitantly takes her place along the wall, standing exactly where I always have Gretchen standing. She stands with her arms at her sides. She's not trembling nervous, but she's slightly fidgety. as if she's anxious about what I might command next. I think Tracy is smart enough to know there are few if any, limits to what I might do.

I hadn't been certain that Tracy would accept her place along the wall. It's hard to with the limited contact I've had with her. But I thought she would. She definitely enjoyed her supervised masturbation. And that's a very subservient way to cum. She never objected to the strict discipline involved, either. I think she wants to experiment, to play. I'm confident she's interested in learning about it. My question was if she'd submit with Gretchen around to see it. Now I know.

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. I quickly slip over to Gretchen and unlock Gretchen's hands. Gretchen obediently doesn't even think of moving her hands. She knows they're to be behind her back at all times when not in use. She stands there, demure and silent, but also clearly wondering why I'm freeing her hands.

"Tracy, you will stand there and do nothing. Gretchen, be a good little bitch for your Queen. Unwrap my present. Undress this old bitch just as she undresses you for me. Now."

Gretchen smirks a little as she answers "Yes, Ma'am." She also cringes a little as she thinks about the "yuck" factor of seeing her mother nude. And of touching her body close to some very private places. It's definitely not something Gretchen is anxious to do. But she also seems to appreciate the irony of the roles suddenly reversing. That it's now Tracy who is going to have to make herself stand still and submissively allow herself to be undressed like a child. But Gretchen also knows better than to object.

Tracy is slightly taller than Gretchen, around 5'4" by the look of things. I haven't had the opportunity to measure and weigh Tracy yet. But I'm very good at guessing. I'd guess Tracy weight around 140 pounds, maybe a few pounds less. She definitely does not heavy, not even close to it. it's just enough weight to give her a full curvy figure.

Tracy is slightly prettier than Gretchen is. Tracy's face is more ovalish, but not so ovalish as to start looking narrow. It still has soft and rounded lines to it, even at her jawline. Tracy has the same color hair, but hers is slightly finer and silkier. It's also shorter. She has her hair pulled back into a knot behind her head, making it hard to guess exactly how long it is, but I'd say it hangs to about the tops of her shoulder blades. Tracy also has bright green eyes. And the same long, wide nose. Only Tracy's nose has more angular lines to it. Her face barely shows her age. I can make out only a few faint wrinkle lines in her eyes. Not bad at all for a 43-year-old woman.

Today Tracy came dressed casually. It's the kind of outfit a woman would wear to tinker around the house doing chores or whatever. Comfy, but not especially sexy. But still cute, just in case her boyfriend dropped by or something.

She has on a sleeveless, and snug, blue to decorate with tiny little white dots. It doesn't even have shoulders to it, just spaghetti straps over her shoulders. And it hugs her chest enough to show off that she enough breast to be flaunting it. It shows off that she has a pronounced feminine curve to her waist, too. Below that, Tracy has on a pair of cargo shorts and sandals. those are loose-fitting, not flaunting the shape of her bottom. But they do show about half of her legs, letting me see her lean calves. And enough of her thigh to know those are going to be slim as well.

It's also an outfit that isn't going to be hard for Gretchen to get off of her. Gretchen starts with Tracy's top. She puts her small hands to the bottom hem of Tracy's top and lifts it up over Tracy's head. Then Gretchen brings the top back down, pulling it along and off Tracy's arms. It's an easy item to take off. One that doesn't urge Tracy to move much. One that Gretchen doesn't have to move much of Tracy's body to get off, too.

Tracy's shoulders aren't quite as lean as Gretchen's are. But they're still lean enough for me to make out the lines of her collar bones. It lets me see her flat stomach as well, her skin almost as elastic and taut as her daughter's. And it shows off the deep curve of her waist.

I wonder what Gretchen will take off next. I haven't taught Gretchen any of the undressing commands, the ways I tell a woman to take her clothes off for me, yet. There hasn't been a reason to. Not with the way Gretchen cringes every time I make Tracy undress her. I don't want to miss that!

Gretchen opts for the fast approach. The one that will get Tracy naked as quickly as it can be done. She puts her hands to Tracy's shorts. She unbuttons those quickly and lets them fall to Tracy's ankles. Gretchen squats down to lift Tracy's feet. She slips each shoe off first, then slips Tracy's foot out of the shorts. She adds those to the pile of Tracy's clothes on the floor beside her.

It leaves Tracy standing there in a matching bra and panties set. Interesting. Tracy knows that I require my toys to be wearing matching sets, not mismatched underwear. The one time Tracy came over before, maybe guessing that I'd be telling her to undress, she was wearing a matching set. But in Tracy's mind, there should have been no reason for her to suspect she'd be undressing today. It leaves me wondering if Tracy always wears matching sets, which is unlikely for a woman of her modest means, or if she was just being cautious. In case I might have her undress. Or maybe hoping that I might have some interest in her and just wanting to be prepared.

Tracy's underwear is simple and girly. She has on cotton panties. They're white, trimmed in hot pink, and decorated with hot pink butterflies. They're also cotton. And they don't have any sexy lace on them. They're fairly modest, too. They fully cover her pubes. And they have inch-wide strips around her hips. But they are slightly low cut.

They show off her figure nicely. Her hips have a prominent curve to them as well. They're full, not showing even a hint of their bones. Only at her waistline can I see the slightest looseness on her body. Surely that's a souvenir of her pregnancy.

Her bra is almost identical. It has cups that are almost full cups, leaving only a slightly noticeable slice of her deep cleavage bared. It doesn't matter, not with her top. It shows that Tracy's breasts are going to be ample as well. It has narrow hot pink straps over her shoulders and a moderately wide band around her back. It's cotton, too, without the wire under her mounds.

Gretchen goes for Tracy's bra next. She stands well away from Tracy's body, her arms almost fully extended, as she reaches behind Tracy's back and unclips it. As it hangs from Tracy's shoulders, Gretchen takes hold of the ends of the band. She quickly pulls it forward, pulling it off of Tracy's breasts. It falls down Tracy's arms. Gretchen pulls it away and adds it to the pile.

Now I have a good view of Tracy's breasts. They're similar to Gretchen's but differ in many small ways. Tracy's breasts sit high on her chest, and off to her sides. Tracy's body looks a little wider than Gretchen's, leading me to guess that Tracy's bra is a 36-C. Tracy's mounds are well-rounded. But the years have given Tracy's breasts a bit of softness to them. Just enough for them to have a light crease as they lie against her chest. But they also rise off Tracy's chest with that same plump roundness. And they have the same deep and wide V of cleavage between them.

Tracy's mounds are topped with rings that are just as wide as Gretchen's. But Tracy's appear just a hair darker, with the faintest of purple tinge to them. Tracy's nipples are a hair wider than those pencil erasers. And they're standing up a good ¼" from the tips of Tracy's mounds. Her nipples have a slightly less rounded tip to them. But with them standing up so nicely, they have noticeable sides to them as well.

It leaves Gretchen nothing but Tracy's panties to remove. Gretchen doesn't hesitate to pull them down. But she does keep her hands well on Tracy's sides. And she averts her eyes. Just her eyes, not turning her head and thinking she's snuck that in without me noticing. Not.

It fully reveals Tracy's bare pubes. I can already see that Tracy's pubes are shaven silky smooth. Freshly shaven, as if she's trying to look her best. That's a sure sign that woman thinks or at least hopes, she'll be seen. But it still doesn't tell me if she was hoping I would see her body again, or if she was hoping Jeff would pop over to see her.

From the front, Tracy has flat pubes. They don't show any sign of that long ago pregnancy. And Tracy has a slightly narrow-looking pussy mound. But it's a mound that just as puffy, standing nicely down between Tracy's shapely thighs. She'll have long, but slightly narrow lips. Lips that don't quite fully meet, leaving her a slit that's a narrow gash. More like a thick, wide line. But even as narrow as her gash is, it's enough for me to see the very edges of her inner folds, their light pink tips rising into her slit. They look like a pink line between her white lips, not rising enough to stand out above her lips, but filling the gap between them.

I hand Gretchen the handcuffs. I don't have to tell Gretchen what to do. She just assumes that I want her to do the same thing that I always have had Tracy do to her. She quickly, casually, pulls Tracy's hands to the small of her back and locks them there.

Sophie brings out a second pair of cuffs. She relocks Gretchen's wrists behind the girl's back. With a nod from me, Sophie nudges Gretchen back into place, standing along the wall, the backs of her heels touching the wall. Then Sophie nudges Tracy into place at Gretchen's side. In the same position. She stands Tracy so close to Gretchen that their shoulders, half of their arms, their hips, legs, and feet are touching each other's.

I stand in front of them. "I see I've been gifted with two slutty bitches for presents today..."

I turn to Tracy. "I will tell you things only once. You want to behave. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will obey. Now, both of you come along, it's time you learn what patience is."