Car Sex at the End

Story Info
Hook up story, ends in car sex.
929 words
4.12
3.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You texted when I was already tipsy.

I had intended to branch out tonight and fuck someone new, but seeing your name flash across my phone screen may as well have been the fucking bat signal.

I texted back, trying to play coy, explaining how much fun I was having at this party (lies). You know this game well and history proves I'm always on call for your cock.

You asked for the address and told me you'd pick me up. I pretended to resist, but we both know I want it.

At this point, I recognize your car by headlights alone. I'm at the door right as you pull up. I slide in.

Before we pull off, you draw one hand from my bare knee up under my dress. I'm already warm and your touch is electric. I give an involuntary whimper. I know I'll have that cock inside me soon.

Your low voice rumbles "not yet" in my ear. As my hips start to move.

"What time are you expected home?" We've been playing this hometown hook-up routine for a while.

Cinderella and I have the same curfew, which gives us just a few hrs.

You suggest we eat; I begrudgingly agree. I want that cock, but you insist.

Walking into a public place with you I'm suddenly embarrassed. Because I'm screaming "fuck me" in my head so loud everyone should be able to hear it. I want you to bend me over, spread me open, and fuck me right here.

Honestly can't remember what we ordered; I only remember trying so hard to not moan every time your hand brushed my thigh. You'd smile every time I lost my train of thought because you put the lightest of pressure on my leg.

We've never been somewhere I couldn't just mount you, and it is taking all my strength not to do so. You know this.

I don't know how you stay so relaxed, knowing how much I want you. I know this is the game, but for fucks sake, do I need to beg?

Knowing my time is running out and that I'm dripping wet from PG contact I muster the confidence to ask "Can we fuck now?" No response, you seemed unfazed.

You get up, place a generous amount of cash on the table, and gesture for the door.

You follow right behind me.

I reach for the car door handle first; you step in between me and the door. You haven't been this close to me yet. I know I'm about to be so filled, but still, I ask, "Can I kiss you?"

"Why are you asking?"

I rise to my toes to kiss you. It's my turn to play. I push you up against the car door. Time is ticking, and I know what I want. I kiss you deeply and move to your ear, humming softly. My hands move down toward your belt and meet at your buckle. I grip your belt and turn to open the car door.

I push you back into the seat. I suspect you've had other girls here based on how you expertly slide into the seat and then pull me on top of you.

I pull the car door shut, and suddenly it's dark. You knew this was going to happen when you picked this spot, but the windows are heavily tinted anyway.

I'm straddling you; my dress is pushed up, and I can finally feel that you are hard for me. And that has me weak.

I'm tired of this foreplay bullshit. I need to be fucking filled. I struggle with your belt, a literal cock block. It's so close.

My mouth waters, knowing how lucky I am to be filled with your perfect fucking cock.

I can't help it, I have to deep-throat you.

I lick you from tip to base. Sucking each ball. Then I take you deep in my throat. Your hands move to my head, and you push me down so I can take you deep. It doesn't take long for my pussy to ache for you. I take you out of my mouth and announce that you need to fuck me.

You oblige me and release my head. Now your hand moves to my throat; I push my panties to the side and expose myself. I'm wet enough, but I still lick my hand before I spread my lips. I move back on top of you and take you in.

Fuck me, this is enough just to be so full. Then you grab my ass and force me down on you over and over.

I can feel you pulse,

I can't contain it and you grab my throat, muting a scream as I cum.

Now your hand moves from my throat to my clit and does forceful circles as I go up and down on your cock. It happens again; this time, your lips block my pleasure-filled cry. I know you're close, I can feel your rigid cock, and I want that cum.

I expertly swap my pussy for my mouth. I want to make a lasting impression and I use all my skills until I hear your telltale signs. You cum deep in my throat. As you pull out, your cum drips down my lips. I use a finger to catch the drip and suck off the cum.

There is no cuddling; I'm already late and stone-cold sober. You drop me off at my car, way back at the party. We go our separate ways as we always do.