Redhead Needs a Hand

Story Info
Red head milf needs a hand while husband is away.
2.3k words
4.36
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding," my phone alerted me.

'What is Gail messaging me about?'

"Hey Coops, any chance you could come round? I need a hand fixing a dodgy thing in the house. Adam isn't here and none of my neighbours are available. Could you please come help?"

"Sure. What's the issue?"

"I think something in the bathroom is dripping and I can't see what!"

"Ok, I'll head around".

Scott was a 39-year-old school technician and had a friend called Adam. He had a smoking hot wife, a redhead named Gail that Scott had lusted over her for the last few years since they came back from working in the States due to Adams's job.

Scott had noticed Gail's larger set of tits one time and couldn't help but stare whenever he saw her or spoke to her in person. When he got Gail's message, he was surprised that she couldn't do something simple like tightening a tap or whatever it was.

Scott thought to himself, 'Hmm, maybe she needs help in the shower."

Scott felt his cock react to the thought of Gail greeting him at the door in just a robe.

'Man, she's so fit, I wish I was married to her,' Scott said to himself.

"Ding dong."

Scott rang the doorbell and waited for Gail to open the door. Suddenly, the door opened but not too far as she appeared in what looked like a dressing gown.

"Hey Coops," she said.

"Hey Gail, what's the issue you're having? And why not call a plumber?"

They head inside with Scott behind her, admiring her ass.

"Oh, I was about to grab a shower when I noticed something was not right with the shower head, and no one was around. Adam being offshore, and the kids being at their friend's houses, I needed someone to look at it, it may just be something silly. Could you at least check it out please?" she said, while grazed Scott's arm.

"Sure. How can I say no to a damsel in distress and have her mess up her beauty regime?" Scott chuckled.

She playfully hit Scott upon hearing that.

"Where are his tools?" Scott asked.

"They are in the garage," Gail pointed.

Scott headed to the garage and found a wrench, a screwdriver, and some WD40, 'Because you never know,' he thought to himself.

Scott then headed back from the garage and asked where the bathroom was, having never really been around to their place since they moved into the house a couple of years ago.

"Right, miss, where is the shower?" he asked as he noticed Gail wore a pair of leggings under her woolen robe and wondered if she had a top on underneath her robe or if she was bare-chested.

"Right this way, Coops."

She leads the way to the master bathroom and showed off a nice-sized walk-in shower with a glass walls, a rainfall-type shower head and a smaller one right beside it.

"Nice shower," Scott said, "I have something similar in my house. Let's take a look at the issue."

Scott took his shoes off and stepped into the shower. He noticed a drip coming from the small shower head pipe.

"There's your issue!" he exclaimed,"It's coming from the hose. Let me just tighten it up, as it feels loose."

Scott proceeded to tighten the hose fitting with his wrench as the two of them make small conversation. Scott subtility noticed that Gail's robe ties were slightly looser than when he first came into the house.

"Alright, let's see if that works better," said Scott.

Without thinking, Scott turns on the water to the shower while standing under the shower head, fully dressed.

Before he fully turns on the water, Gail chimes up, "You better watch out! That shower head is pointed straight at you and you're gonna get soaked!"

Scott reached for the showerhead and said, "It's fine, I'll just point it away."

But before he reaches the shower head, it spurts into action and sprays a load of water all over Scott and his clothes, soaking him thoroughly.

Gail started laughing hysterically, "Oh my god, that was so funny. You better come out of there and I'll put your clothes in the drier so you won't have to walk home in soaking wet clothes and possibly catch a cold."

Scott was laughing too, "Maybe you're right, Gail."

Scott proceeded to come out of the shower and was dripping wet as Gail handed him a towel. Scott noticed her robe had loosened even more and he could see a black lacey bra that barely contained her large chest.

Scott started to undo his trousers and said, "Umm, you might want to turn round so I don't flash you."

Gail giggled at his comment, "Why? Are you embarrassed to get undressed in front of a lady?"

"Well, you're a hot woman staring at me and you're my mates wife. it's kind of not good."

"Oh, and I think it's gotten me through to my underwear too."

"Well then take them off, too."

Scott raises his eyebrows and said, "What? Are you nuts? I'm going to be naked then."

He continued to undress by peeling off his jumper and t-shirt and handing them over to Gail. He then unzipped his trousers when he saw Gail looking more and more, as he lets his trousers drop.

"Here you go," he said, as he handed over his clothes.

"And the boxers, mister!" Gail insisted.

"Really?"

He grabbed the elastic waistband and realized he had a semi and said, "Are you sure you want these as well? Because you're about to see me naked."

"Fuck it," Gail laughed, "Unless you want to walk home with cold, wet, balls."

Scott laughed and didn't notice he had dropped his boxers and wasn't covering himself. He was and letting her see his cock in a semi-hard status. And it was still growing.

"Well, well, look what we have here. Someone is happy."

Gail leeted at Scott's growing cock. He responded by half-heartedly covering it up.

"Can we move out of here and sit somewhere comfy while you put my stuff in the dryer?" Scott asked.

"Just go to my room and hang out for a minute. I'll come back and we can chat for a bit and maybe have a beer. Unless you want whisky?"

"If you're sure, Gail?"

Scott went and sat on her bed. He noticed how big and firm it was. He waited for her to come back, and within a few minutes she came back up and had a beer in each hand.

Scott noticed her robe was now fully opened, showing off her black lacey bra and her full chest, struggling to hold on. Her leggings as well, had Scott's cock at full attention. Scott hadn't covered himself up so she got a full view of his cock at almost full mast and as she walked in she handed him the beer.

Foil said, "Wow, you aren't shy now."

She made a point of leering at his erection.

"Oops, well this is awkward."

Scott begin slowly stroking his shaft as he without realizing it as he drank his beer.

"Well, it looks like you're having fun, buddy?" Gail said, as she watched him stroke himself.

She sat in the chair beside the bed and ran her hand over her chest.

"Mmm, like what you see?" Gail asked.

Suddenly Scott noticed he was wanking his cock while staring at her open robe, as her black bra heaved on her chest.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. It's just that your robe is open and everything."

"I shouldn't be looking at your body and stuff."

"It's fine. I quite like it. I see you do too, otherwise, you wouldn't be hard as fuck."

Gail responded by standing up, removing her robe, and taking off her leggings, before sitting back down.

"Here, maybe this will help you out, big boy," she winked at Scott.

Scott's cock reacted to the view. He was getting to see her in her matching lace panties. She ran her hand down the front of her panties as he stroked himself.

"Mmm, you like seeing me in my underwear, don't you?"

"Yeah I do. I mean your hot Gail and I can't deny it anymore. My cock wants you."

Scott continued to stroke his cock as Gail continued to run her tits and let out a moan.

"Mmm, yes I can see that, and I think I want your cock, too."

Gail reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and released her massive tits for Scott as she watched his cock throbbing at the sight. She then decided to remove her panties and they were now both sitting, looking at each other's naked bodies. Both of them were feeling horny as she stood up and walked towards Scott who was sitting on the edge of the bed. His cock throbbing as she leaned down and grabbed ahold of it and began stroking his big cock.

"Mmm, yes, wank my cock you dirty MILF. Does it feel bigger than Adam's?"

"Yes. It definitely has a thicker head!"

Gail stroked it slowly, and then fastast as she leaned down and licked the tip. Some pre began to leak out of it.

"I like that Gail. Fuck yes, keep wanking my cock."

Scott reached out and felt her tits for the first time and liked what he felt.

"Wow! Your tits feel amazing!"

"Thanks. Adam bought them for me," she giggled.

Gail spoke between sucking and stroking his cock, "I think I need this inside me, big boy. Lay back on the bed for me."

Scott slid back towards the headboard and lay waiting for her as she climbed onto the bed. She straddled his body and took hold of his cock, and teased herself with it as Scott watched on.

"Fuck!" Scott exclaimed, "Do you want me to put on a rubber? Or are you barebacking this?"

She responds by simply lowering herself onto it his cock and going all the way down.

"Oh my god, that feels so good inside me, Coops. Wow, that's big," Gail panted.

She began to ride him slowly as he ran his hands over her tits. They were both moaning. Giving into the feeling of this being so wrong.

"Go a bit faster, Gail. I want to see your boobs bounce for me."

"Okay, Hun."

As she began to go faster on him, he trusted to match her as the sound of ball slap filled the room along with loud moans. They started going faster, hoping to bring each other to climax.

"Ohhh yes, your cock feels so good. I wish I had this all the time," moaned Gail.

She then leaned forward and kissed him as they looked passionately into each other's eyes. Scott slowed his thrusts.

"I love the feeling of your cock sliding in and out of me slowly. Ohh yes! It feels so good. I wish I could fuck you every day."

Scott rolled her over onto her back while still deep inside of her. She instantly wrapped her legs around him, to get him deeper inside of her. Scott started driving his cock in and out of her pussy, faster and faster, making his balls slap against her.

"Yes, Scott! Just like that! Drill my cunt with your hard cock! Adam never does this to me anymore."

Scott kissed her neck as he drove his cock into her pussy. Sweat developed as he fucked her Milf pussy.

"Oh fuck, Scott, you're making me cum. Ohhh yesss!"

"Oh yeah, baby,cum on my cock."

"I want doggy now," Gail demanded, "Fuck me while you hold my hips and drive your cock into my pussy!"

Scott suddenly pulled his throbbing member out of her wet pussy.

"I'm sorry. I need a quick break. I almost shot my load when you came."

They changed positions as Scott got behind her. While he was resting, he leaned down and started licking her clit from behind as he readied his cock.

"Mmm, lick my hot pussy, before you stuff it with that big cock, again," she moaned.

Scott then lined his cock up to her pussy and grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her fast. He was holding both of her hips and made her jiggle and moan louder as he fucked her.

Gail reached for her phone and snapped some pictures of her getting fucked good.

"What was that for?" asked Scott.

"That's for me. For later on, when I need to get off while Adam is away for a week."

She then took a short video of Scott's cock driving in and out of her sopping-wet pussy.

"Oh yeah! Take all the photos and videos of this big, hard cock fucking in your tight MILF cunt, as you want, baby."

"I'm getting close, Gail! I'm so close to cumming. Where do you want me to cum?"

"I don't know. I don't know if it's a good idea... Fuck it! Fill my pussy with your hot load! I want to feel you cum in my pussy!"

Scott grabbed her tightly by the waist and continues to fuck her hard. He could feel his cum brewing and said "Get ready for my cum, Gail. I'm going to cum!"

"Ohh, ohh, yes! Can you feel my load filling you up?"

Scott then proceeded to cum several big streams of cum into Gails MILF pussy, as she also came. Their mixing together.

Gail fell forward as Scott collapsed beside her. His cock still inside her, as it slowly softened, it slipped out of her, in a puddle of cum.

Scott then kissed her and thanked her for the ultimate fuck.

"Holy fuck! That felt amazing, baby. Your pussy is heaven, even after two kids."

"Thank you, baby. I haven't felt like that in ages. Adam never does me like that."

"I don't think we should ever do this again though. It's too risky. The kids could have come home and caught us."

Scott didn't want this to end and knew that Gail loved his cock. He started forming a plan in his head for the next time he could get that MILF pussy on his cock again.