A Short Story - Blue Surprise

Story Info
Blue surprise leads to eating arse.
767 words
1.4k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

Introduction

Is this too much of a tease? God I love my woman.

750 word challenge below.

"Babe, don't look. I'm going for a shower... Stay there... Promise you won't disturb me?"

I glance up from the book I'm trying to read, but my mind is preoccupied and I keep reading the same paragraph over and over, having done so for the last half hour as I stare off somewhere. I thought I'd enjoy the book, but it's not working out. She's like a whirlwind as she races in through the front door. She hovers as she slips her trainers off. We got our nails done together this morning and she dumped me to see friends.

"Don't look, I just said."

I look back down. I'm intrigued and suspicious as I hear shopping bags crumple together. I want to look at her again, but I force myself not too.

"I'll call you in a bit. Ok?"

"Ok." I shout back.

I hear her disappear upstairs and laugh to myself and try to read again. Thoughts race through my mind as to what she's been up to, and what she is doing. I fight the voice inside me, saying, "Go and look."

I read the same paragraph and still not knowing what it says I throw the book down to the floor by the chair. I swing my legs up over the arm and pull the totes toasties from my feet and check my newly decorated toes. I feel my ankle and shin as I pull my black tracksuit trouser leg toward my knee. My legs are smooth and gorgeous. My hand ventures down the front of my pants, and I stroke my bald pussy. It soon awakens and I pull my hand back out.

I tap the FA Player app on my phone to watch a WSL game, but there's nothing on and decide to read WhatsApp messages from my youngest daughter. I look at the picture she sent of her girlfriend's belly; it's getting bigger. I think of what I'll do when the babies born and what sort of gran, I'll be to it.

The phone is placed back on the chair under my leg and I sit and wait. The excitement builds inside me as I stare out of the window. I hear the hairdryer start up and whirr. She's on the landing, we sometimes use two hairdryers, both at the same time, mine is in my bedroom, and hers is on the landing by the mirror.

We did this when we both got ready for work, but now I don't she continues anyway.

She's been up there for nearly an hour. I stand and go to a mirror and looking at my reflection. My black tracksuit looks big on me. It's thick cotton with white stripes. It fitted nicely originally, but now it hangs from my shrinking body.

The stress and worry I'm under is forcing my metabolism to work faster. The antidepressants aren't helping much, I'm supposed to walk more and get out, I don't half as much as I did.

Finally, she calls me. I check myself closely in the mirror and confirm I'm beautiful, and run upstairs.

"Hi, beautiful. I've brought you a sexy treat."

I stare open mouthed. "Wow." I giggle.

"Like?"

"Absofuckinglutely."

She stands tall. She wears skyscraper strappy heels, blue straps over the toes, blue straps are snug around her heel and a buckle on her ankle. Her heels are high, dark blue with clear plastic soles.

My eyes wonder slowly up her shapely legs past her knees to her thick thighs.

A short, blue skirt is extended midway, but it slides millimetres at a time back up.

Her strapless bra matches her skirt and the colour a fantastic blue. She plays with her hair, pouts, "Well?"

"Kneel on the bed." I approach her eagerly and watch as she kneels, her legs slide under her and she raises her arse. I get behind her and feel between her legs. She's wet, and it excites me, I make the most of my touch as I pull my hand back. I roll her skirt up. "No knickers?"

"I figured, what's the point."

"Sound reasoning." I reply.

My beautiful girl, my Goddess. I can't take my eyes off of her and stroke her. I part her arse cheeks; her familiar view holds no surprises now. I grip her rump and lick. There's nothing exploratory, it's deliberate and I take pleasure in slowly running my flat tongue through her butt. Back and forth. Her hole twitches as press my tip against it.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

New story tomorrow migbird.

J x

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Trying to be patient; anxious in anticipation.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Under-Desk Tease (750 Words) Femdom shoe fetish pain play with a heartwarming twist.in Fetish
A Short Story - Nicole Meets Nikki Nicole meets Nikki.in Lesbian Sex
Short Story - Amelia and Willow Amelia and Willow enjoy playing in the dungeon.in Lesbian Sex
Slavegirl Hagar’s Self-destruction in 750 wordsin Non-Erotic
A Short Story - My Baby's Dad Fucking my big dick boss.in Mature
More Stories