A Short Story - Emily Pt. 02

Story Info
A siren strikes.
750 words
2.2k
1
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers

The moon shines down on the calm sea. Ripples reflect the silvery light like a thousand small mirrors. Fish that were calmly swimming suddenly dart in different directions as they sense a danger approaching at speed.

A woman's head seamlessly breaks the surface, her dark eyes scan the stars as she bobs effortlessly. Her body is submerged as she directs her attention to the land half a mile away.

She pauses, there are a few lights from housing close to the waters edge, but the rocks she is swimming to are devoid of habitation.

She dips silently below the surface and swims elegantly to her destination. Within ten minutes, she's pulling herself up and out of the water.

It was two weeks since she made land here. Two weeks since the lifeless body of Sharon was found near the marshes on Romney. Reports say she drowned after going for a night swim. Her friends all said she wasn't a swimmer, but chased the sun on the beaches on the south coast of England.

Her Audi was still parked on the streets of Sydenham, from where she caught the first of her trains, for her day out.

The alarm hadn't sounded earlier as her friends all thought she'd met another woman, and had decided to stay for a while longer.

The woman sat naked, basking in the moonlight, recuperating from her swim. The sun would be up shortly and she needed her energy.

She was the only one of her group who could make it on land. The others preferred the waters of the Mediterranean where they'd coax sailors to their doom. Their lineage traced back to the days of Jason and the Argonauts. But their numbers had greatly diminished over time.

Sailors were harder to catch, singing over the sound of motor engines had become harder and stealing the souls of the innocents were nigh on impossible.

This is why she came to land. She could spend 18 hours at most on land, her kind could spend an hour until they'd succumb. She was different, she was magical, she could place spells, hexes and curses with ease.

She was also the epitome of evil, though stunningly attractive. Her face looked fresh, young and sincere. But, was devious and calculating. She was feared by her clan, and had no qualms of killing her own.

The others all bred from their catches, seamen thrilled in an orgy of copulation. They were used to keep the numbers up. She'd help lure the poor men to their ends, but would disappear in disgust as the copulation took place, hiding away brooding over her confused feelings. She was only happy if a pretty woman was aboard a ship. She'd whisk her away, to rape her privately ravishing the body in different ways, her lust became more depraved each time she found a female.

Camber was her favourite spot, she ventured to Brighton on occasions, in Hastings she'd got an infection from a needle she laid on under a pier, but Camber was the place to be. Gullible girls from Kent, or lonely ladies from London were plentiful, and handsome too.

She liked Sharon, for the time they had in the shack. Her long hair, and bright white teeth. Her breasts were small but her nipples perky, her sun-soaked skin was soft and smooth and reminded her of the women of Italy.

She was asleep before being awoken by gulls following fish trawlers across the bay. She looked at her white porcelain body and stroked herself before looking toward the beach. The car park empty, she stands and walks behind the rocks, appearing 15 minutes later in her white short dress, and holding her handbag. She puffs on a cigarette, her dark hair falls casually over her shoulders, she starts her hunt for life.

It's now warming up; she throws her ice cream cone to the floor. She breathes deeply through her nose tasting smells and smiles. Jumping from the wall, she walks to a group of women laughing and joking on the beach.

"Mind if I join you, beautiful ladies?" She smiles.

The women quieten and turn to her.

"My friends abandoned me, and I thought you're fun to hang out with. Maybe we could party later in my house just over there." She nods to a smart bungalow, and winks at a buxom blonde who smiles back with a shy nervousness.

"My bed's big, you'll be in it later." She whispers to the blonde.

Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 month ago

Hi Jess, should you ever come back to this story, can I suggest that there isn't a happy ending for Emily? After all, she is pure evil...

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi cupidcupid, i might well do. J x

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

Appreciate it if you don't have the time nor the energy, which is quite understandable, as a thought, for the future, you could have Emily slowly going up the Thames an picking g off victims in places like Greenwich, the City and Westminster, before arriving at Soho?

ccitydudeccitydudeabout 2 months ago

All right, Yesok. You got me. She wound up on the rocks after all, you rascal. Perhaps this is a lesson about commenting on early parts of a multi part story. I have nothing to say about this chapter. Lesson learned. Well done.

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi devilboby,

The third piece I wrote was very sorry for her. I'm not sure if I like it though. I will see what we do.

Thank you

Jx

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Stormwatch - Dirty Pool Josh has a prank to play on Veronica for April Fools Day.in Erotic Couplings
750-10 Captain Scarlet and Pandora Space heroes in the honeymoon suite to earth in 750 words.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Emma Watson Gets Towed and Owned Car trouble leads to seduction.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 01 Pre hook up drink.in Lesbian Sex
A Short Story - Make Me Scream Sex with my girlfriend.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories