A Short Story - Hotel Meet Pt. 02

Story Info
Frustration in the hotel.
750 words
1.7k
1
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

We stand composed at the reception desk. We both hide our sexual desire, though her hand tantalisingly strays over my lower back and bum.

Our drinks sit on the reception desk as the receptionist types on his keyboard.

"Maggie Ryder?" He says.

She looks over the desk as he hands her a card to sign confirming her address. "Would you like to upgrade your room; we have a premium available?"

Maggie turns to me, "Do you want to? I mean all we need is a bed, what else are we going to do?"

"I'm not bothered." I reply shrugging.

"No, it's literally for sex, thank you."

The receptionist cringes and I feel embarrassed. She's brazen and proud.

He hands us our key card, and we take our bags and glasses and head to the lift. We stand and wait, composing ourselves. Eventually the lift pings and the doors grind open. She stands aside for me to enter. We face the lobby as the doors shunt together.

We stand quiet. The lift jerks up, the atmosphere is thick. I imagine I can smell us. I'm melting, I'm turned on. I stand next to her as the lift climbs the floors. Eventually, it slows, the doors ping and slowly open. I exit and stand and wait. Maggie looks at the key card, and the numbers on the wall. I follow her.

Her trousers shine with the light. Her arse is round, I look forward to baring that in a minute. I want to smack it, lick it and kiss it. Dare I say, eat it.

She's tall and confident as she walks the corridors. We are silent, we don't talk. But the anticipation is unreal.

I look at her Nike trainers, and the black trousers, I wonder what she's like undressed. Her jacket is tight around her waist, the green polyester scrapes as she moves a rucksack over her shoulder, her beer in one hand the card in the other.

She gets to the door and turns to wait. Her white top looks like a T, possibly a vest. Her jaw is round and strong, her face plain, with a touch of pinkie gloss shining from her kissable lips.

"This is it, are you ready?"

"Too right."

"Once you enter, there's no getting out." She giggles.

"I know." I can't wait for her to open the door. I'm going to ravage her, to continue the kiss that began in the bar. We should have got the keys first. I found the lift ride excruciating, why I didn't leave my drink, that lift could've started us off.

The lock beeps and blinks. Maggie taps it again, green and then red. "Fuck." She complains.

"Tell me, you're joking. Is this the right door?" I take the card and check. A frustrated annoyance hits. My knickers are soaked, I wanted her to be in them.

She kisses me, and I hold her, not wanting to let go. "Take my drink, I'll be right back." She picks up her bag. "I'll be a minute." She kisses me again.

I watch her walk away; her arse moves nicely behind the stretched thin leather of her trousers. I sulk, annoyed and bereft of the delay that's been caused.

I stand and wait; I panic and look at my watch. Two minutes she's been what's taking her. I don't know whether to head down, but that'll look as though I don't trust her. If I wait, how long do I stand here waiting like a mug. I imagine her laughing at me for being a fool.

I sip my drink and put her glass on the floor. I wait, I look at my watch, five minutes now, I gulp down my wine.

My stomach turns, the damp in my pants feels cold. I pace in a circle annoyed. I don't know what to do. Eight minutes now. Surely, she'd be back. Maybe there's a queue? I should have gone with her.

I stand and wait, ten minutes. Someone walks past, a man in a suit pulling his case behind him. He smiles, and I return a disinterested look.

I don't know what to do, give up and leave, go to the lift or run down the fire escape. I could disappear, make her regret, or maybe we both left each other. But, if she hasn't left, and this is just the key. I'll live in regret.

Relief hits. I try to play cool as she rounds the corridor corner.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi cupidcupid,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like my writing.

The final two chapters are slightly different.

J x

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

You can feel the nerves, the anticipation this poor woman is going through. To the point you actually feel sorry for her! Like the previous chapter, these two stories could stand alone, in their own right. Haven't come across any other lit author who can write in the style. 🙂

Yesok1Yesok12 months agoAuthor

Hi migbird,

There four chapters to this.

Thank you

J x

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

Frustration gives way to anxiety gives way to relief. Nicely done. No need for an upgrade :).

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Demon Queened Ch. 01 Jacob is reborn as Devilla - the villainess of a porn game!?in Lesbian Sex
Sophie's Wedding Day Even home-made brides have to get married.in Transgender & Crossdressers
An Unsuspecting Daddy A not-so-chance meeting, with a surprising woman...in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Hierarchy of Now and Forever Ch. 01 In the 22nd century, mankind is at war - but we have allies!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Real Estate -- Illustrated Her body to help lease the commercial building.in Illustrated
More Stories