All Comments on 'A Shrinking Girlfriend'

by AutonomousWriting

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She breasted boobily to the stairs and titted downwards...

AutonomousWritingAutonomousWritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The oldest comment from a @Anonymous user:

It's understandable if you don't like transformation and shrinking stories, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Although I think there's some kind of interesting themes at play in this text which could be explored further.

I was somewhat inspired by the chapter 1 of Inksgirl's doujin about a shrinking girl. I think it was unique in its own way and I thought that some themes could be explored further and can still be explored further. As for the onahole transformation: I think it adds some kind of unknown to the story and in a relationship if that would ever exist, it would also spice up the sex life, as long as you do things like safe words.

I mainly write sex stories to improve my writing skills, although if it is possible I can also fill kind of potential niches where I see that a theme got touched upon but not in a way I found it to be interesting enough.

Another interesting idea I thought of would be making non-domination relationships in regard with shrinking and transformation sex stories - usually giantess/shrinking tropes have to do with the power dynamics you can find at play in BDSM stories.

Mukul10Mukul10over 1 year ago

This was wierd m.. but stilll i have many fetishes and this tickes some of them ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutonomousWriting@AutonomousWriting
Hello! Thanks for reading the stories I've published so far. I'm using this as a training, although I admit that the stories as well are turning me on when I'm writing it. So it's a double win! Isn't it? Any story which does not really turn me on? I'll throw it away. A sort of...