Casey's Pet

Story Info
Shrunken to 2 feet tall, placed in a lonely friend's custody.
3.1k words
3.98
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

This story involves a man shrunken to two feet tall and owned by a woman. It contains elements of non-con and domination. Do not read if you do not like these themes! Please comment if you enjoy.

.....

The social worker hadn't been particularly concerned when Casey had almost sat on me when she entered the room. To be fair, it didn't help that my hospital pajamas were the same color as the padded chair. Seeing my life potentially snuffed out beneath strained black leggings in a shape I always adored wasn't going to change the outcome of this meeting. "Well, I'm not exactly maternal, buttttttt.... I have wanted a new puppy, so I think I can take care of him." Casey giggled, she had an easy laugh, she was all giggles, had been for as long as I had known her. I gave an uneasy chuckle, the social worker didn't even look up from her paperwork. I studied her as she sat there shuffling papers and checking boxes. Her hair was frizzy, she had big bags under her eyes, her desk was a mess, this whole office was a madhouse, it didn't exactly inspire confidence in the whole system... But after googling the horror stories of those shrunken that had gone into the Shrunken Adult Foster System, I had decided it was best to pick a friend who was willing to take custody of me.

I shuddered remembering some of the nightmares of shrunken people in the system that had been taken out of homes following neglect and abuse, and those were just those that were prosecuted, it was believed that many, many more went under the radar. The size of shrunkens and the stipend for taking care of them made the system ripe for corruption. The virus had been hell, leaving me only two feet tall, proportionate to my pre-shrunken, tall, male frame. With no family that I trusted well enough to take care of me, I had called and meekly asked an old friend who I hoped would be willing. We weren't as close as we had once been, but we went way back and had once been near as close as siblings. Shame she lived across the country, meaning I would have to move. Rather than spend the money to rehome me in the system, the foster system was more than happy to fly me to its office local to her for the interview process, a process concerningly shallow.

"Yes, I read the shrunken care pamphlet, how hard can it be?" She giggled again. I glanced nervously over at the girl...my life would depend on her. Casey had um....gotten bigger since she had moved away...and not just bigger like everyone had gotten bigger compared to me. She had put on weight, growing curvier and heavier than the bubbly pear-shaped girl I had always known, her big butt would probably tear through the yoga pants I used to sneak peaks of her wearing in school. Brown hair a little lower than her shoulders, bright hazel eyes, fare skin and freckles. "Yup, food, water, a roof over his head, medicine, I understand his rights." Surprisingly poorly defined rights that had been assured to shrunkens, and in return she would receive the proceeds of my possessions to be auctioned off back home and a small monthly stipend. *Stamp, stamp* "Sign here sir...and now you here miss...all done, you are approved, if you have no further questions, I will see you to your car...you do have a car seat, right?" Apparently Casey had missed that in the pamphlet.

The stern woman sighed as she approached me while putting together a cardboard box, turning towards Casey, "Once you're out of here, I won't have the time to micromanage you, but I can't let you leave without your shrunken either in a car seat or otherwise safely secured..." she sounded bored like this was the tenth time this had happened this week, given what the news was saying about the shrinking virus, that was probably true. She set the box down on the chair beside me on its side and nudged me impatiently, "Sir?" Maybe if I wasn't exhausted from the illness and the whirlwind uprooting my life, I wouldn't have just quietly crawled into the box just large enough for me to curl into. I tumbled and looked up at the woman far above as she closed the box, the cardboard flaps hooking together 'for my safety.' Lifted into the air, I had to stare out the tiny air holes to keep from getting sick as the social worker carried my box on her hip through doors and down the hall, the world went by quickly. "Loop the seat belt through here and here," I heard as the box passed into Casey's hands. "Call the hotline if you have any issues, but just be aware we are absolutely overwhelmed so please try to solve problems yourself. Otherwise, just don't kill him and you'll be fine, drive safe."

Heels hurriedly clicking away, a car door opening, movement, and the sounds and fussing of a seatbelt, cursing under her breath as she figured out the set belt loops, and then the box opened, a huge face looming above as Casey leaned in over the small form curled up in a ball, crammed in this cardboard box. "I'm sure you're tired little buddy, come on, I'll get you to your new home." She didn't wait for a response and I was too overwhelmed to give one, she closed the box and a moment later I could feel the car rock to the side as a heavy frame climbed into the driver's seat. I was hers now.

A nauseating car ride with Taylor Swift blasting, Casey singing along offkey, arrival, hoisted into the air and carried through a door, the lock clicking shut. Shoes clunking to the floor, I was set gently on some surface, able to peak out and watch her large form taking off a jacket and hanging it in the nearby closet before coming back for me and finally placing my box on the floor. I heard a chair compress and a sigh from her as she sat, finally home.

My box opened again and she gently tipped it on the side for me to spill out onto the carpeted floor between her feet. I followed her legs far up in the air to where she sat on her recliner like it was a throne, her head back and looking at me far below, her thick hips totally filling the soft chair. "You poor thing," she frowned, "I'm sorry this happened buddy, I'm gonna take good care of you, we just need to go over some rules, okay?" She cooed sympathetically...but even as she spoke softly, one big leg kicked the cardboard box, which was slightly larger than me, sending it bouncing across the carpet. Two feet tall, kneeling before a woman so large, I gulped.

"Sooo I already said I'm not very maternal, but you know ever since my dog passed I've been on the fence about getting a new one, she was such a little sweet heart. Remember, little guy, I didn't ask for this, we go way back and I love you or I wouldn't agree to do this, what they're paying me definitely isn't worth it. So, I'm going to do a good job and take care of you, I'll feed you and house you and you can be happy here, but this is my home and my life, so things are going to be on my terms." Her usually so bubbly face turned strict, I wasn't used to seeing her look like this, "In short, you WILL obey me."

I was dumbstruck by what I was hearing from my friend, this had to be a joke, I wasn't about to get got, I just looked at her as she reached into the couch cushion, leaning her hips to one side to find something pink and then leaned down, leaning forward enough to get one large hand behind my back and pull me gently enough against the soft front of her recliner in the down position. She wiggled her weight forward, pho-grunting in her effort, as the pink item wrapped around my neck, the tags making a jingling noise as large fingers tightened it too tight, then relaxed it slightly, fat fingers fiddling with the clasp taking significant pressure to open and close, prongs against my throat in discomfort. A large finger wormed between the collar and my neck as she gave it a little tug, then sat back in her chair admiring her work with a wry smile.

"Kas...SSS....!!" I started in protest, but the shock that hit my bare neck, no fur to protect me, was intense, causing me to stumble back to my knees in pain. "WHA!?!?" But the pain hit even harder. My hands shot to the clasp as I pulled at it, squeezed it, tore at it, looking up and realizing my little hands were nowhere near strong enough to remove it.

"Uh, uh, uh," Casey scolded me. "Dogs don't speak, dogs obey." I was afraid to open my mouth again, I had been deprived of speech by the bark-collar. "It's okay little buddy, I'm sure it will take a little getting used to, just remember, when in doubt, do what a dog would do. Now...nod if you understand."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked away from my friend's stern question, looking at the door, the lock high in the air...I couldn't reach it, but, if I could, would she stop me? Did I want to be placed in a foster home? I shuddered at the images I had seen of shrunkens, dirty, bloody, in cages, found by the dozen in basements or worse...I gulped and nodded up at my friend. "Good boy!" She patted her lap and looked at me like I should know exactly what that meant...I had a good idea, she wanted me to climb up. I wanted to protest but the collar made that impossible, instead I humbly moved towards one leg, intending to climb up, but she quickly pulled the lever, lifting the legs of the recliner, and I held on to the black fabric of her leggings as her foot kicked me from below and swept me into the air, screaming briefly then gnashing my teeth together in relatively silent pain. From her perspective, I was learning.

I spilled onto the legs of the recliner between her own, rolling in pain at the zap, hands gripping the collar. She just giggled at my situation, using her feet to pull me closer to her lap as she curled her legs around me. She didn't wait for me to catch my breath, she didn't wait for me to say anything, she just pulled me close enough to wrap one large hand all the way around one of my thighs, dragging me by my leg to sit astride her own thick thigh, wide like a horse...Casey was thicc now.

She leaned back, again shifting her hips, the horse moving under me, as she got comfortable and reached to dim the lamp, her heavy leg gently pinning mine against the soft arm of the chair, my other pinned between her thighs. If she grew any more, she might need a wider chair. She stared at me quizzically, studying my face, my body, no smile on her face, just a look of relaxation and...control? She wordlessly reached a hand towards me, I flinched but she stopped short, presenting her palm flat in front of my chin.

I looked at the large hand, it could easily swallow up my face, then looked to her eyes, looking for clues. She seemed to be waiting and I considered her advice, 'When in doubt, do what a dog would do...' I reluctantly stuck out my tongue and looked for her reaction, pleading with her, her eyes bright and intense, as if saying, 'You're getting warmer...' I hesitantly moved my tongue down to the center of her palm, feeling the heat radiating from her skin before tasting the salt on her sweaty palm.

Casey sighed in triumphant satisfaction as a little tongue traced its way along the central creases of her palm, large muscles shifting beneath me as she subtly moved her legs together, her mouth now open, watching a tongue smaller than her thumb tracing along the surface of her skin, sweaty salt being lapped up. I glanced again at her eyes, she wouldn't look away, staring at me, eyes heavy, breathing heavy too, I looked down at her palm, changing the angle as I continued to lick at the salty surface. When I started to get away from the center of her palm, she moved her hand to keep me licking the same bit, now wet with my spit. She slowly withdrew her hand as her other approached me, her index finger lifting my chin to look her in the eye, then she presented it for my little tongue.

Her now moist hand moved to her waist, not breaking eye contact with me. Casey's mouth was open, breathing heavily. I watched her fingers pry open the tight waist band that had left a mark digging into her soft pale skin underneath, digging her hand deep in between her legs. The bulge created by her hand reached its destination and I looked to her eyes, she was still staring at me, her eyebrows raised as if to say, 'Well? Get to work.' I licked Casey's salty hand as her other palm made a squishing sound between her legs, grossly putting my saliva to use.

The back of her hand rested against my little leg pinned between her thighs, her large body shifting to pin my foot beneath her, she wanted me to feel what she was doing. I licked the length of her palm and in between her fingers as she subtly moved her hand, encouraging me to explore more of her skin. She was staring at me, head tilted, lazy eyes as she masturbated, I could only wonder what was going through her head but I could assume it had to do with power.

"Momma's been lonely," she whispered. I knew Casey had struggled with relationships, to find someone, but this was just perverse, callous at best, sadistic at worse. I wanted to tell her that, to give her a hug, or run screaming...but instead I let her force a thick index finger into my mouth.

I looked down, my eyes tracing down her large body, to see the motion in her black leggings, the squishing noises loud and sloppy; it was rude and it was disgusting but, I am but a man. I knew she could see it, the bulge in the flimsy fabric of my hospital clothes. Her eyes narrowed further, she smiled wryly, I was disturbed to realize I could hear her satisfaction in her pace enjoying herself.

"Go on," she whispered heavily, it wasn't permission, it was a command. My hand entered my pants as her index finger left my mouth, replaced with her salty thumb, it was thicker than what I was now stroking between my legs. I licked and sucked the salt from one finger after another as Casey loudly stirred the pot, enjoying what she was doing to me. I had been in the hospital, sick for so long, no space to myself, practically under a microscope. The contact....felt good, it felt good to have my feet hot and pressed under her flesh, to feel the heat of her leg as it moved between my own...and to watch her masturbate...this beautiful woman, sitting on her lap as she masturbated to me, I felt desired and loved in this perverse, horrible situation. Casey's pleasure was long and drawn out, a slow build up, starting with the collaring of her new two foot tall possession as I knelt before her in her throne...taking away my voice, sitting me on her lap, making me obey her, moistening her palm, sucking her finger, jerking off to her...that's exactly what was happening, I was jerking off to her. While her pleasure was slow and powerful, mine was quick, abrupt. Both were under her control.

The last of her fat fingers left my mouth as I increased my pace, my mouth open, her wet digit immediately worming its way into the waist of my pants, pulling them down enough for her to see my dick, she didn't laugh at its size, but she did deeply inhale, swelling, feeling even larger and more powerful, the moist sounds between her legs steadily continuing as she quietly moaned with every breath. Thick legs slowly squirmed beneath me as she arched her back, a two foot tall man collared on her lap. It felt so good to be intimate, even if it was in such belittling conditions. It felt good to cum for her. Casey stared into my eyes as it happened, and I could not look away from hers, little bursts of pent-up cum weakly splattering on her awaiting palm.

I closed my mouth as I came down from my orgasm, but she lifted her hand to my chin, briefly glancing down with half-open eyes, then back up as if to say...as if to say...no, she said it, "Obey." I dryly sobbed in my post-orgasm sobriety, pleading but hopelessly, as I slowly stuck out my tongue, closed my eyes briefly in shame, then looked her in the eyes as I knew she wanted and lapped the salty mess from Casey's huge hand. That was it, that is what did it for her, Casey's neck arched backwards as she leaned forward to keep her eyes on me, her whole body tensing and tightening, hoarse whispering, "Yes, yes, yes, oh god...." Casey came hard with her eyes barely open, locked on mine, it made me feel so small and pathetic. I had long swallowed the last of my sticky mess and was still licking the webbing of her fingers as she reclined, half-asleep, catching her breath, confident I would continue licking until she was satisfied. Would I continue licking if she fell asleep?

I didn't need to answer that question tonight, she wordlessly pulled away her hand and lifted the large leg that supported me, effortlessly sliding the little man, little pet, on her lap to come to rest head on her breast, body on her belly, my little knee pressed against the moist fabric squeezed tightly between her legs. Casey called the shots. She grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her, covering her entire body from her breasts, and my head, down. One arm draped lazily over my little body, pressing me against her softness, and shortly after she was snoring peacefully. And I was left awake to reflect, draped on her soft body, a man reduced to a pathetic two feet tall, owned by her, Casey's pet.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers