A Silly Game, Frankly

Story Info
Just lovers having fun. Who will be the first to break?
1.9k words
4.19
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a sound. No whimper, no moan. No hands on the red zones."

"What about heavy breathing?"

"Nope, not even. First to make a noise loses."

"And then...? What will you do to me if I lose?" he snaked one of her braids between his fingers and pouted dramatically.

She dappled her fingers along his chin. "What's the fun in telling you? You'll want to lose."

"You don't know that. I might want to make you squirt more than I w-"

"Make me wha?" she chirped, eyes wide.

"Squirm," he smirked. "What did you think I said?"

She lunged across the foot of space between them and sunk her teeth gently into his shoulder. He peeled her off and kissed her, smiling. "You don't stand a chance."

"Try me, bitch."

...

In the kitchen, cooking together. Dumplings the order of the night. The game seemed to be almost forgotten as they bantered back and forth about music, him leaning against the fridge, her pinching the filling into their floury casings. He cracked a joke, rousing a cackle from her which broke her assembly rhythm. She fumbled and swore.

"You okay? What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, all good," she replied absently, scooping the spilled filling back into the bowl. "I just-"

He was suddenly right behind her, not pressed against, but definitely touching. He laid his palms on her hips and surveyed the counter. "Want me to take over?" He spoke softly, right into her ear.

He reached his arms around and started assembling a dumpling, hunching his broad shoulders, enfolding her into his body. She froze, lips sucked into her mouth, staring straight ahead, trying to control her breathing. He placed the plump pouch on the tray.

"Something wrong?" She could hear the smile in his voice. She could also feel his hips push gently against her ass, prompting her to answer. "Hmmmm?"

She coughed. "Nope! Um, I think we have enough."

...

Dumplings set out on the coffee table. He flicked through the files on his computer, selecting their movie for the evening.

She stood humming in front of the fridge, deciding what drink to take. She felt a familiar stiffness on her chest as cold air undulated out of the open door. Initially she paid it no mind...then inspiration struck. Glancing quickly over at him, she whipped her bra off and clenched the hem of her shirt in her teeth. Taking a deep breath, she gripped two cold cans of beer and rubbed them against her nipples until they stood out firm and prominent, even through her shirt when she flopped it back over her chest. She strode hurriedly over to the couch.

"This one good for you?" she asked casually, holding out one of the cans.

He looked up at her and his eyes snapped to the two bumps on her chest. "Uh. Yeah."

"Cool," she grinned inwardly. She leaned down, bringing her chest inches away from his face, and placed the beer on the table beside him. Her breasts swayed as she sat down. She pressed herself close, her chest enveloping his upper arm. She leaned her cheek against his shoulder, pretending to look at the screen. His hands were hovering motionless over the keyboard, his eyes fixed straight ahead. She heard him swallow. Hard.

"Something wrong?" she queried innocently.

He coughed and shook his head sharply. "Didn't know it was that...cold, that's all."

....

"Unh..."

She snapped her mouth shut. It had just slipped out. A kiss on the cheek?! THAT made her break?! He leaned back, surprised yet triumphant.

"Oh fuck yes. Let's do this right the fuck NOW."

He devoured her lips. She gave in, rolling her tongue inside his mouth. He stood, pulling her with him as he almost ran to the bedroom. He swung her towards the bed and she stumbled and sat heavily, breath quivering.

"Pants. Off," he panted, rummaging in a bedside drawer. She was barely done shimmying her jeans off when he was suddenly back, yanking them off completely. A length of red rope dangled between his teeth. Slowing down, he gently brought her wrists together in front of her. Her heart pounded; this was going to be fun. He wove the rope around her wrists, kissing her as he pulled the final knot tight. Then the world flipped as he pushed her flat on her back, pinning her wrists above her head. His other hand cupped the back of her head. He breathed onto her cheek, mouth open, kissing, licking, moving down to her neck, her chest. Two-handed, he grasped her breasts through her shirt, and nibbled the prominent bumps where her nipples raised the fabric. She let her whimpers flow freely, obediently keeping her arms above her head.

Her shirt was gathered up under her chin now, and she could feel his tongue flicking on and around her nipples. He kissed down her stomach and she gasped as he buried his face into her panties, rubbing his strong nose roughly against her entire vulva. Swearing at the panties, he tore them off. Her eyes were closed, so when she didn't feel the pressure of his face return, she fluttered them open. He was staring up at her face, his gorgeous hands gripping her thighs.

"You want me to eat it? To devour this wet, gorgeous pussy?"

She nodded wildly. Eyes still locked on hers, he lowered his mouth, then stopped. He hovered an inch away and blew on her twitching clit. She groaned, and he laughed softly. He hooked his hands underneath her knees and pushed them gently back, up to her chest.

"I tied your hands, not your tongue. Say it. Say you want it. Tell me what you want."

"Please...I want your tongue...please eat me..."

"Good girl." She whimpered at the praise.

He licked, and slurped, and pulsed his tongue in and out of her hole. She was melting by the second. She brought her hands down to grasp at his hair, and gasped when he immediately stopped moving. He grabbed her bound wrists and pulled them off his head, "No. Put them back. Now."

She protested wordlessly. "I'm not going to continue until you do. And believe me, I really want to."

She obliged. He released her legs, resting them on his broad shoulders and resumed his fervent licking. His hands snaked up and down her torso, until his fingers found their way inside her. Thrusting. Sucking. Faster and warmer. She was bucking now, an orgasm was near, and she said it. So when he sharply pulled his face away, she nearly screamed.

Now he knelt on the bed, her legs in his hands once again. He kissed her calf tenderly and met her gaze. She was a trembling mess, her elbow bent above the profile of her face, the graceful lines of her neck prominent with her head tilted like that. Her one visible eye was fixed on his face under a lid heavy with lust. Her breasts quivered with each quick breath. She waited. It was his win after all. His rules. He licked his lips. Rules were less and less appealing when she looked at him like that.

"You're so...fucking...beautiful," he whispered. He ground his bulge against her soaked crotch, and she squirmed and pushed herself against him in response. He shoved his waistband down to free his straining cock, then smacked and poked his head against her clit.

"Ohhh I to put it in you so bad. I wanna feel you wrapped around me. Do you want me inside you babe?"

"Yes, god yes please I need you inside me...oh please..." she panted.

"Ohhh you can have it babe. Take it my love," and he slid quickly inside her.

"Fuck you're so wet...I fucking love it," he groaned. He seized her hips and thrust hard and deep, tilting his head back in ecstasy. Her feedback was loud and earnest. She was already cumming, having been so cruelly denied moments before. She babbled and wrapped her thighs around his waist. Her back arched, her hands clenched, and she came with a melodic outpour of moans. He almost whimpered at the song. A weak internal voice mumbled something about her cumming without his permission, but it was stopped in its tracks by a roundhouse kick to the teeth from his libido. Fuck his win, he needed to touch her in all the ways their game had prohibited. No win was worth it if they couldn't get lost in each other.

"Wha...hmm?" she panted when she felt him tugging on her restraints. She opened her eyes and held her wrists up for him, and he desperately scrabbled at the knot. Oh god yes. As soon as the knot was loose enough, she yanked and pushed the rope away, and he leaned down to meet her lips with his. She cupped his face with both hands and pulled him in as soon as he came within reach. His dick slipped out of her drenched hole as he rolled off of her and onto his side, holding her close, lips still passionately locked.

She wove her fingers into his hair, ran her hands down his chest, up to his shoulders, down his back, clawing to crawl into his skin. He stroked her cheek with his thumb, smoothed his palm down her neck, her shoulder, down the curve of her spine and tried to pull her closer. Into him. Having a physical body to give and receive such divine pleasure was wonderful, but clearly God had made a critical design flaw if one's body was stupidly incapable of melding with that of the person you love.

She pushed forward into him, rolling him onto his back, and grasped his hips between her thighs. Pressing. Grinding. Wordlessly, she snaked her hand down his chest, breaking the endless kiss to push herself upright. Pumping it with gentle squeezes, she guided his cock to her throbbing vulva, sighing shakily as they reconnected. She slapped her hands onto his chest, where he instantly seized her wrists, desperate to maintain touch, and she began to slide up and down the length of his shaft, sharp, satisfying smacks sounding whenever her thighs met his. He squirmed and bit his lip, cutting off a moan, at which she dove in, kissing him fervently, using her teeth to gently pull his lip out of his mouth. She pressed her forehead to his, palm on his cheek, staring meaningfully into his hungry eyes inches away. He nodded. She gripped his shoulders and ground hard against him. Each of his freely given ecstatic vocalizations racked fresh waves of pleasure through her spine. That was more like it.

His hands slid down to her thighs, then up to grip her gyrating ass, kneading fondly and eliciting a new pitch of moans from her. He exhaled a groan into her still-close open mouth, clenched her gloriously soft flesh, and thrust upwards. She cried out, almost laughing, and he saw her eyes roll back and eyebrows knit. What a perfect picture of pleasure. He pounded desperately, wrapped one arm around her waist, pressed his palm up and down her back, never breaking contact as he felt the warmth build in his loins. He could barely remember how to breathe.

"I...c...." he spluttered.

She whimpered in acknowledgement. She was close too, he could feel her wrapping tighter around him. So insanely warm.

Faster. More. Deeper. One.

Release.

They gasped, rocking gently against each other in the decrescendo. He grasped her back tenderly, mumbling strings of adoration. She brushed a clinging strand of hair off his forehead, kissed the bridge of his nose. They nestled into each other's curves and nooks, bathing in their shared intangible warmth. Connection exemplifed. Or close enough.