A Simple Life Ch. 72-83

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fun little joke of wearing just the apron was going EXACTLY how I hoped it would!

"Mmmm!" I moan lewdly as I give head to her finger, the whole time my pelvis rocks to rub her arousal with my bare booty. Opening my mouth wide I lap at it as I let out a breathy gasp. "HAHH!"

"He he he. Ohhh you sexy bitch." She nips at my ear. "This plump ass is driving me wild!" Caught up in the moment she pulls her hand from my mouth, shifts her hips to the side, and then... Smack! She lays a stiff spank across my right bubble buttock. Not hard, not enough to hurt in anyway, but definitely enough to feel.

"OHHH!" I moan in erotic bliss as a pleasant light glow of a perfectly spanked butt cheek begins to set in. It was everything I hoped it would be! "Ohhhhhh Daddy!"

Right away I could feel something was wrong though. The arm around my body had loosened. The hand on my pec had let go. And the rest of her had gone still.

"Oh Avery. Oh Avery." She whispers, very much NOT in a Daddy voice anymore. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"What's the matter?" I try to turn to look at her, completely confused as to what had happened to upset her.

"I didn't mean to...hit you. Shit." She hugs me hard. Taking my head in her hand she presses her lips into my hair and whispers loudly. "I'm sorry baby. I got carried away. I'm so sorry."

It takes a second and then I remember. Back in my room. When we talked about spanking, an activity she sometimes threatened and one I was very much interested in exploring. But back there she cut it off at the bud. She had said, 'I'm not sure I can do that for you Sprout.' It was that comment the precipitated our first argument. It was because of my brother and how he treated me that made Winona not want to strike me, as if a hurtful slap and a playful spank where somehow the same.

"I'm sorry Avery." She says again as she holds me with all her strength, as if I might slip away forever if she let go for a second.

I wrap my arms around her left arm and squeeze it tight to my body. "Winona. I liked it. I really liked it!"

"I know, but..." She sighs. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" I say softly. "I want you spank me. It's ok-kay. It's okay." I pet her arm. "It's okay Winona."

"I don't want to hurt you Sprout. Not in anyway."

"I'll let you know if it hurts." I assure her. "If it r-really hurts. I promise I will."

"I don't know Avery."

"Just...trust me?"

Her tense body relaxes. "I do trust you."

I bring her hand to my mouth and kiss it. "I trust you too. That's why this is fun."

"Aw geez Sprout." She nuzzles me and kisses me again. For a long moment we just stay there in our front to back embrace, savoring the other's warmth.

"Hey. I th-think I thought of a good safe word." I say at last.

"Oh?"

"Apron!" I giggle. "What d-do ya think?"

She laughs and she presses her nose back into my neck to rub it back and forth. "I'll think about it."

"Okay." I smile. "Um, Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

I wiggle my tush against her. "C-Can we...k-keep going?"

"Mmmm." I feel her power and confidence come flooding back to her. "Oh yes." She nibbles at my neck. "It's lunch time...and Daddy's hungry!"

***

Chapter 83

Picking right up where we left off she leans into me and encompasses me in her strong embrace. I close my eyes and smile as those wonderful feelings of love and safety wash over me once more.

"Mmmm, feels so right." Winona sniffs me and nuzzles into my slender neck. "Mmmm, that smell."

"Beef and barley soup?" I quip with a wiggle of my tush.

She pinches that tush at my impudence. I giggle and she laughs. She slides a hand up my front, gliding past my chest and up my neck until she takes my whole jaw and chin in a big grip then plants a kiss on my cheek. The smell of her hair, perfumed with garage dust and the fumes of automotive fluids, fill my nostrils as again that sturdy cotton weave presses into my back. She kisses me again at the temple. Then again on my ear, slipping a bit of tongue into my earhole at the end. Her hands begin to roam once more, more focused now on feeling up my breasts and my balls and my hard cock through the apron.

"Oh Daddyyy." I sigh. Smack. "OHHH!" I moan loudly as I am gifted with a second spank. "Yes!" This one was much softer and more careful than the first but it was a good first step. Besides, it was the idea of getting spanked that got me off more than the actual physical experience of it...lovely as that was. "Oh Daddy!" Wrapping her arms around my shoulders she pulls me back against her. My head upturned I lay it back on her shoulder and press my cheek into hers. "Ohhhh!" I bring my arms up behind my head to hug her around the neck.

"My baby girl." She turns my head and kisses me deeply, only our disparate heights allowing for such a passionate kiss in this position. God how I loved a tall woman! "Mrrrmm." At the same time her right hand had found my dick again and begins to stroke it through the fabric of the apron.

I let her hold my weight, knowing that she could easily bear it, and give myself to her kiss. Her tongue plunges aggressively into my mouth, her lips sucking hard on mine. "Hmmmm."

With a suddenness that leaves me reeling our kiss is broken as is our embrace. She takes a step back from me, grabs my hips, the PULLS me hard into her. My perky booty rams against her bulge so hard that I bounce off of her only to pulled right back again. With a hand against my back, the other still holding my hip, she pushes to bend me over! Oh my God! She was going to fuck me! YES!!!

"Hahhhh!" I mewl with wanton lust. I set my elbows on the counter and grip the edge of the cutting board I'd just been using. My body, on pure subby instinct, rises to tip toes and arches the back to lift the ass high in a position of total 'fuck me' surrender. "Hmmmm!" I bite my bottom lip and await whatever she had in store for me.

"Lunch time." She croons.

Her hands grip the tops of my shoulders then slowly draw back along my back, her long fingers feeling the shape of my curves and muscles as they went. I peek over my shoulders to see that as her hands receded she was getting lower and lower until she came to a kneeling position behind me. Smack! "Hah!" Her left hand slaps down on my left buttock and takes a grip. Smack! "Hah!" Her right hand does the same on the opposite cheek.

Our eyes lock. Mine widen as hers narrow, accompanied by a devilish grin. Spreading my cheeks wide...she takes one look at my tight hole...then DIVES in like a starving beast. "NNNNGH!" She stabs her tongue straight up my ass!

"OHHH FUCK!" I cry out.

"NNNGHMMM." She groans with feral delight as she makes a meal of my booty hole.

I immediately begin to tremble as Winona's incredible tongue fucks and rims my anus. In and out, round and round, in and out, flicking, jabbing, dancing, penetrating, in and out and in and out deep and fast...ohhhhhh WOW! Neither Kayla nor Eddie EVER ate me out like this before!

"Ohh. Ohhh! OHHH!" My moans rise as the tonguing just got better and better. "Oh my God!"

She pauses to smack her lips and whisper. "Fuck baby, your pussy tastes so fuckin good." She roots back into the cleft of my ass as deep as she could, her cheeks tight to mine. "Nnnngh!"

My pussy!? "Ohhhh Daddy!" I grab the cutting board fully just to have something to hold and cling to it tightly. My head slumps down and my eyes loll back as her jabbing, plunging, deep reaching tongue does things to me that left me completely discombobulated. I wanted to say sexy things for her or act the naughty baby girl but this was just too good. It was too good! All I could do is stay there writhing and moaning. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss!"

"RRNNGH!" With the aggression of a wolf shaking its head to aid it in killing its prey Winona burrows deeper between my cheeks as her tongue delves to new depths. "NNNGH!"

"OHHHHHH!!!"

I was already lightheaded from pleasure when she turns it up ten more notches!

Her left hand slides up my inner thigh, across my scrotum, then takes a light yet firm grip of my shaft. Her index finger feels around until it finds the hole, which was wet with precum. With just the tip of that finger, the rest of her hand perfectly still, she begins to rub at my tender tip. The slick precum allows her fingertip to rub, rub, rub with ease up and down my dick hole.

"FFFFFF!!!" My body squirms at the wildly overwhelming pleasure it was receiving. She wasn't done with me yet though. Her mouth comes away. My other buttock is released. I hear the slurp of a finger through lips and then... "GNNGH!" That same finger, lubed with spit, is slid into my wet and waiting hole then gave it a twist for good measure. "OHH Winonaaaa!"

"Mmm. So wet." Her finger taps the tip of my dick. "Mmmmm." Just as she nuzzled into my neck before she nuzzles into my crotch. A moment later my whole sack is engulfed in warm wetness as she mouths both testes at once. "Mrrrrmmm." Her lips wrap tight and she SUCKS!

I flop forward, damn near hitting the edge of the one of the bowls and sending hot soup all over myself, and whimper as bliss stacks upon bliss. Her grip around my cock, her fingertip rubbing and tapping at the tip, as she finger fucked me with the other hand and sucked and forcefully tongued my balls. All I can do is tremble and moan like the very happy girl I was. "Ohhhhhhh Daddyyyy!"

I was maybe thirty seconds from nutting when she lets go of my dick and balls. With her free hand Winona spreads a cheek to get a better look at her thrusting finger. She spits on my hole then leans it to flick the tip of her tongue against my anus as her fingers jabs in and out. "Mmmm mmm! I love this fuckin pussy!"

"OH!"

Out comes the finger. Smack! Smack! Cheeks spread. In she dives once more. "NNNNGHHHH!!!"

Slumped limp against the counter I am in a hazy heaven as Winona's eats me out with ravenous passion. A silly grin on my lust drunk face the minutes blur together as my pussy just felt better and better and better. I could have stayed here all day. Or at least an hour or two. And I might have too...had a startled peep that was neither mine nor Winona's not shattered the moment.

"Eep!"

We both startle and freeze for a second. The window! I'd opened it, curtains and all, when I first came in to freshen up the place. But...through it we should have been able to hear if anybody drove up to the garage. And way out here nobody should have just been wandering by on foot. Clearly we'd miscalculated on at least one of those assumptions.

In the most compromising of positions, with me bent against the counter nude except an apron and Winona kneeling behind me with my cheeks spread and her mouth wet, our heads snap toward the source of the sound. Framed in the square of the open window is a wide-eyed, red-faced, and very flustered looking Briar.

"Briar?" Winona says in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh my! Oh my!" Briar babbles as she stumbles back from the window. "I...I...I...I never saw anything! Oh geez! I'm sorry!" She staggers off to her left and out of sight.

"Briar!" Winona chuckles. "You couldn't have texted or something first?"

"I gotta go!" Comes her distant voice followed by the sound of running. "Sorryyy!"

"Get back here! Crazy girl." Winona jumps to her feet laughing. "I better go catch her."

"B-B-Briar!?" I stand with my face covered in my hands blushing harder than I'd ever blushed before. "Oh my G-God! She s-s-saw everyth-thing!"

"Ha ha ha! Caught red-handed." She swats my tush. "Get dressed baby. I'll see what she wanted."

Winona clomps off to try to intercept our new friend as I stand with my head spinning by all that had just happened. With too many thoughts to focus on at once I cling to the thing I'd been told to do. Get dressed. I scramble to find my clothes.

To be continued...