A Simple Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her side and holding her, my mouth got to her ear. Whispers were how this should be imparted, I was sure. While my fingers traced to get her sex perfectly tuned.

"You know he's over there waiting." My deep tone and the notion started her with a flinch. Her widened breasts pointing up jiggled with her reaction.

I kept my tone low and even. "I'm sure he's already hard, just like me."

More. "And just like me, he knows you're coming over there, Amy."

Her breathing turned heavy, as did mine.

I hadn't planned on huffing these next lines out, but my heart was driving it.

"What he doesn't know is what I'm telling you. What I'm sharing with you about today with him. How I saw him when I spoke of you."

I liked how she was wetter than any time I could remember. When there had never before been dampness seeping onto her innermost thighs.

"I saw how excited he got just hearing how he might have his chance with you."

A tremble ran across her.

I went for my surprise. "What he doesn't know is how I'm letting on to you this hold you have on him. That he loves you having it on him. But he also doesn't get that he has a hold on you."

Her breathing grew heavier.

"That he has you so desperately wanting him. But when you go over there, when you show just how much you want him, tonight's not the night he can have you."

Her mouth was open and she was almost as high as I could make her without going too far.

"He also won't know something else. That I've warned you. That I've seen him in the locker room. That I'm telling you that he is even more of a man than you expected."

She gasped. Her hands tightened into fists at her side. The nicely polished red nails scrunching together.

"That my seeing what he has, what he is, makes me nervous for you. For what he's going to be able to do with you. For how deeply he's going to get with you, and take you like no man has, Amy."

"Oh god, Rick."

"Go on over there. Just show him. Open your robe. Let him see what he'll have. That you're totally open to him."

At once, she was up and hurrying. In a way, I was glad I had done what I intended. In another way, I rocked inside seeing my lover so desperate to want to go to another man. Even if it was her son.

Or, especially because it was her son. And that thought was what assured me. That I wasn't making the worst mistake ever. Because this situation was so totally unlike any other.

It wasn't a situation where I was risking her with a rival. I was going with her on this journey, and I was seeing up close how utterly lost and surrendering this beautiful woman was with the one man she damn sure shouldn't be craving.

I was helping her get there. As she hurried across the room with the white silk robe flowing and trying to keep up, I got to see my love as passionate and as wanting as I could ever imagine.

I'd just have to hold onto my own excitement until she got back. To when she could share how it went. When we could both have our release.

Bobby

I couldn't wait much longer. The day's vivid memories I kept replaying in my mind -- her sweet eyes back at me over and over; her tender, waiting kiss; her playful flirting while everyone else watched some show -- it all tantalized me. Lying there, I couldn't wait any longer.

My hand had already been stopping and starting with my long strokes, but the wait was too much. I slowed one last time, and it was when my fist was at my base, my palm holding me tight, that I heard the light raps to my door.

Just a couple of quick ones, and the door slipped open and she appeared. Across the room, she didn't even look real at first. Maybe all my blood flooding my cock had finally gotten to me.

But the gliding spirit that floated my way became clearer and clearer the closer she came in the dim light. She may have appeared vague at first because of how disheveled she was close by. The normally settled blonde hair was tossed. Untouched after hopping from bed, it looked.

Those bright green eyes were still there, but peered through half-closed lids. Her full lips parted as she came to a stop.

"Hey," she muttered it, not at all clear and level, and instead breathy and brooding. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was angry.

But any semblance of agitation evaporated as her eyes trailed, taking in the sight of my arm disappearing under the sheet. Yeah, she had caught me close to the end, and I was ready to admit it, but her eyes didn't return to mine at first. They fixed on the tent of the sheet raised in my lap.

Expecting some joke, all she managed was an excuse. "Sorry, I shouldn't have come."

"Yes, you should have."

Her eyes blinked and wanted to go back to the bulging sheet, but she only permitted herself a glimpse. Then, she was willing herself to speak to me. To get words out that made sense, it seemed.

"I just wanted to say goodnight."

Her fingers fidgeted a quick moment in front of her, before separating so she could extend herself towards me. Her far hand held to the flap of her robe at her chest as her near hand braced to my bare shoulder. It was one complete move as smooth as it was momentary.

Strands of her blonde hair flicked to my forehead, as her soft lips brushed at my cheek. It wasn't just a kiss as her puckered lips did peck but also trailed my smooth skin there.

Taking a last look down at my crotch, there were some more blinks from her and her eyes then raised as she retreated.

"Goodnight, Bobby."

Her words were still in the air when my shaft flexed in my grip. I tugged at it, and her attention shot there.

"Wait," I blurted.

When her gaze again went to my fist, I went ahead and pulled up on it. The bulging sheet pointing up higher and in her direction. Feeling more blood rush there gave me a moment's relief.

That far hand lifted for her and casually landed on her robe at her chest. The dainty pose and raised eyes fueled me even more. It sank in that her robe wrapped tight didn't likely make her chest pronounced because there was nothing underneath.

Her focus was as attentive as mine, and she didn't miss my stop at her top. My hand moved again and it parted her lips.

"I should go," she said feebly.

"Don't."

She didn't move.

Standing there, her stare went deeply into mine, and I thought about how much I wanted to fuck her in the hopes that the message would land. My fist drew out and back again, and I think my glare up at her and my pumping in her direction was enough.

She didn't smile and she didn't take eyes from mine. We both knew she was going to take in my reaction of what was about to happen. My balls tightened.

The hand she'd held aloft traced along the lapel of the robe, never leaving it. Her other hand lifted from her side to join them at the tie. Of the robe.

Those dark red fingertips only played with the tie at first.

She mumbled. "What do you want?"

My mouth opened, but my hand was staying in motion, and I didn't get any words out.

Seeing my predicament, her fingers fastened to the silk tie, and went ahead unspooling it.

The sides of the robe relaxed, and it was obvious I was panting now.

Her tone thickened. "Is this what you want?"

Soon as the sides of the robes went from fixed to dangling, I glimpsed a quick tell. Even though her eyes bore down at me, and her mouth drew at her bottom lip, the shaky fingers gave her away. Her slight fumbling with the silk told me this had gotten to her.

As if she wasn't going to trust herself that she wouldn't stop, she pinched the silk between her fingers and pulled apart. I watched the exquisite garment slide over her chest as her question rumbled once more.

"Is this what you want?"

Her hands kept going. Her breasts jutting down and forward exposed to me, openly displaying the wide, round red nipples that capped each one. I loved seeing the taut, protruding tips, eager for any touch but just waiting.

Down over her rounded, tight tummy, we heard my moan exhale at the sight of her middle directly at my eye level. The recently trimmed brown-blonde curls sat plainly visible atop her swollen veed mound. Her thighs were closed with her legs held tight, but I knew.

I knew she was drenched standing there for me. Letting me see herself absolutely unguarded and against all better judgment. I also knew right away she couldn't wait to get back across the hall now. Get her relief.

She had come to see me, to make me think of her. And then in the heat of it all, she had raised the stakes. Taken things further.

It hit me as I absorbed the smooth look of her body, the way her under-breasts hung low enough almost to mid-torso that then gave way to flat skin, flat until the curve of where her pussy started, the idea clicked that Rick probably waited for her. My calculation was instant.

My right hand kept at my cock, but my left worked to grab the sheet. Some short pulls down got it lower and lower, and suddenly it was her turn to be mesmerized. She didn't hide it.

My recent experience was that no woman actually hid it. This amazed me. It had amazed me when Catherine who had tried to teach me philosophy didn't look away when I came into view, and it damn sure waylaid me when my own mother now gawked me and it was impossible for her to look away.

The sheer shock for her at getting to see my cock displayed for her, with her open mouth and wide eyes, took me right to the edge. My fist came almost to a stop so I could try to delay, and I was glad.

It meant I got to see her right hand dart to her pussy, and those same nice red tipped fingers took traction pressing her mound and unabashedly started massaging. First, there was the rub up and down like she was just trying to solve her state, but then the sensations, all revving her fully as she watched my thick shaft stretched and long, took her over.

Her fingers kept sliding up and down, but now they were jostling little circles, too. Like she was openly showing me the way she liked to do herself. Up and down frantically. Her mouth hung fully open now. Her brow knotted up as tight as her face had ever gotten. The way her eyes kept darting to my dick and to my face and back told me my answer.

As her head tilted back and her body shook standing right there in front of me, I knew. And it wasn't just I knew that Rick wasn't going to get to bring her off across the hall. That the sight of me and how I nastily jacked my dick in front of her had taken care of her for tonight.

I knew one other thing. And as I slipped into my own convulsing, blinding lightness, letting her watch me lose it, too, I knew it for absolute certain. She probably knew it, too.

I was going to fuck her after all.

...

Saturday Morning

7.

Amy

Saturday morning came for me before the sun was even up, and it felt like Friday night had been some wild dream. This was the last full day everyone was going to be here, so I needed to be sane. Get through the day without making everything a mess. I just needed to concentrate.

Rick was still sound asleep so I slipped from the bed carefully to get myself downstairs. I needed coffee. And I needed to think.

My oldest, well-worn jeans could not have felt more comfortable, and an oversized tee cushioned my dark blue sweater. Thick socks and some running shoes finished me off, and I was on my way.

Leaving the bedroom, I knew how bad off I was when I took a long look across the hall to Bobby's bedroom door, I pictured him still sound asleep, too. I doubted he'd have a problem with my easing under the sheets beside him.

The thought of that, together with my flashes of memory from last night, got me going. Shaking my head, I headed on downstairs like the smart, responsible hostess I was. I had indulged enough wickedness last night. I didn't need to feed into that again this morning.

The guys were supposed to be heading to the club again this morning, and that worked well for me. Fran, Corine and I were headed to the gym. I needed the exercise to clear my head.

The afternoon would be open, and everyone could do what they wanted. I thought I should make an effort to catch-up with Alan, but I'd see how things went. I couldn't help but wonder what Bobby would be doing, but I put it out of my mind. He should do whatever he wanted.

For Saturday night, I had reservations at Patterson's, a local steakhouse I hoped everyone would enjoy. We'd all feast one more time before things came to an end on Sunday morning. Everyone sounded like they were heading off in different directions.

Downstairs, I brewed my coffee and took in the quiet calm before everyone stirred about. Pulling a jacket from the closet, I saw a perfect opportunity to watch the sun come up out on the deck. My back deck gave a good view of the back yard, but also stretched open to where I could see hills and more trees a good ways off looking east.

Sitting outside in the crisp, cool dawn, I sipped my coffee and started thinking about the guys. This time I wasn't referring to the golf group for this morning, but rather Rick and Bobby. How had I possibly managed to get in this triangle?

The sun crested out in the distance, and a dark red-orange glow spread in waves up into the sky. The coffee was nice and hot, the view perfect, and my mind drifted directly back to Bobby's face from last night. His thick, sandy hair had sat tousled against the white pillow, and his deep blue eyes had mesmerized me as I looked down at him. I hated admitting that.

Much like the newness of the morning spreading out in front of me, his fresh face staring back at me had taken on a look unlike I had ever seen before. Handsome yeah, but somehow distinct. Solid. Like his torso he had held me against in the garage.

I shuddered in my chair, almost spilling my coffee as I conjured back up the warm feel of him holding me in his arms. And that kiss, the feeling of his mouth had been one thing, but his going further, his tongue whipping to mine and joining like that. The memory of us together had me feeling so very alive sitting there.

Sunday he was headed back to his place. A solid six hours away. How in the world was I going to handle that?

More coffee and some more thoughts of him kept me occupied out there. Even after having decided I wasn't going to let myself be distracted with the physical part of our night, my mind went there anyway. Openly defying me. But maybe it wasn't my mind. Maybe it was something else.

Another gulp of the coffee moved me with energy just as the picture in my head unfurled to give me a deep breath in my chest. His hand holding his shaft, the smooth skin and a vein extending up past his hand higher and higher, my eyes not even comprehending at first.

The head of him flared. That kind of thing I had glimpsed before. How the ridged roundness of a penis could top the stalk of a man. Alan, Rick, an old college flame who wasn't serious. All of them had shown the same form. Been essentially alike.

Another taste of my coffee was needed for me working this out, and I might have to have another cup to even have a chance. As the warmth eased down, my head settled backward in the chair. Bringing my feet up, I positioned in a curl and back a bit so that I could prop more easily.

There in my cozy ball of a position, the last of the drink in my cup wasn't going to do anything about the pool I was experiencing down between my legs. It crossed my mind to slip a hand down there, but I didn't dare do that and risk someone happening outside and upon me. Tightening my legs together and grinding against the seat of my chair would have to do.

A part of me, deep down and hidden away, wished Bobby could see what the memory of him was causing. What would he think? Standing there over me, what if he saw me almost helpless and squirming in place as I remembered how thick his cock was in his hand?

I chuckled sitting there. Another thought or two, and I'd head upstairs. Hopefully, Rick would be crossing by and coming downstairs, and I'd get some privacy to take care of the hot wanting that wouldn't stop in my core.

Shaking my head, there was nothing else to call it other than nasty as I fought inside against what I knew I wanted. Here was this beautiful morning starting, and I wanted to think about how my Bobby would feel wedged deep inside me. How he would certainly - unquestionably - make me feel unlike any man had made me feel before.

Making myself stretch to get up, I tried remembering what words Rick had used when he had worked me up. The exact words escaped me, but yeah, he was right to have been nervous. Just like I was nervous at this very moment as I got up to go inside.

Running a hand through my hair, I was glad Rick hadn't been worried enough to keep me from seeing Bobby in all his glory. Taking my steps over to the glass sliding door, I almost laughed out oud about how I was going to have to change my panties. My eyes clenched tight when the sight of his eyes back at mine last night when he peaked replayed in my head. How he'd squinted and gazed back lost in it altogether just like me.

Suddenly, the glass sliding door was moving and the sound of it easing open brought me back to reality. Looking up and forward, the strapping figure of my son appeared with his smiling face beaming back at me. Oh god, look at him.

My smile radiated back at him as he spoke deeply. "Good morning."

Not thinking but only feeling, I stepped to him, taking his arm and getting him away from the glass back behind him, over and away from being seen from inside. Keeping my face leveled up to him, I kept smiling as his hands gathered me. One reaching around me, and the other cupping my cheek.

He held me in place as he kissed me. My head tilted to accept his mouth, and the first touch was tender before the more urgent and full press of him. His tongue filled my mouth, and I held to it with my mouth and hungrily pulled at him. Standing out there we stayed entwined, and I loved how his arms wrapped me so tightly.

It was impossible to know how long it lasted because my head was spinning as we twisted together. My hands ran through his thick hair, and I counted myself fortunate I knew better than to sprawl out right there on the deck with him. That was my impulse, feeling his rock-hard bulge he was rubbing on my stomach.

As we finished our deep kiss, I was sure I was losing my mind, letting this happen, letting myself be completely and utterly taken with him. I also allowed myself to kiss him back a couple of more times, telling myself I was going to stay away from him the rest of the day.

But as we took one last look at each other before going back inside, I was honest with myself. I hoped with all my heart that my face wasn't telegraphing my feelings right then. That he couldn't tell I was thinking about the decisions I had already made. But the way he grinned back, he probably saw it.

Before last night, there was this possibility I was going to do it.

But after last night... I wanted to do it.

Rick

Things rolled right along Saturday morning, even if Amy acted kind of aloof. I thought at first it was just me, but later on, I saw her being the same way with Bobby. I didn't understand it, but it was Amy being Amy.

She was already up and downstairs when I woke up that morning. Then, once I had come downstairs, she didn't stick around, and she actually went back upstairs. Wanted to change clothes, she said. Who changes clothes to go the gym anyway?

Like I said, she was similar with Bobby. He started talking to her about going to play golf instead of getting a workout at the gym. And while her eyes did linger on him, ultimately she had shaken her head 'no.' I think she kept a distance from him the rest of the day, too.

Last night, when she came back to the bedroom after seeing Bobby, there was a difference with her. Sure, she was still heated from having been around Bobby. But normally that intensity would have resulted in us going at it. Or at least one of us wanting to go ahead with the other.