A Simple Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now both hands swept into my hair, as her pussy busied with trying to find a rhythm. It was like she stayed unsure. And even as her hands seemed to relish waving through my hair, their caressing didn't last long. Rather, her soft hands had to plant back onto my shoulders.

Her grip there tightened even as her strokes on me seemed to find a pace. Not yet full or complete, her moves were no less willful and now distinct. When her mouth parted further, I took it as encouragement.

Gradually, I moved with her. As much flexing my hips as anything else. More of a straightening. There was dampness seeping into my crotch, especially when she was plunging downward.

With her hands slipping from my shoulders to my chest, her head also tilted back. My hands went behind to the base of her back to help her go as far as she wanted.

And slowly, grinding and wiggling, she got there, got into a dance of careful up-and-downs that had her beginning to ride me, and both of us holding back moans.

The feel of her gripping me inside and taking more and more overwhelmed me. Some of my restraint fell away, and my hips started, too. An insistent bucking that had each stroke nodding her head in response. That reaction kept up even as her head sank further back and her chest swelled to thrust her breasts out wantonly.

The beauty of her head back and her tits bouncing combined with her pussy lapping me, and my cock got serious with what it wanted. With taut drives up and back, my dick found more of her.

Soon as I got there, that spot on back and on the top deep inside her, I got my grinding well into her, and the deep fucking ravished her, getting a full-throated gasp of air and her torso whipping forward and back. Her hips demanded the pumping keep on, and with a wide-open mouth her body started shaking.

Her convulsing brought me right there, but before I shot, I felt much more wetness spill from her. A desperately muffled shrill rang from her as she couldn't stop shaking. Her arms bunched together getting her tits ballooned in between, and those red nipples were all I saw through clenched eyes as wave after wave of lightness and electricity hit me.

We trembled tight in each other's arms as we rode it out.

Several moments passed. I was still buried deep within her as I felt it. Her shoulders twitching with little jumps in my arms. I eased to where I could glimpse her face and saw the tears.

I was aghast. "What's the matter?"

She spoke through soft sobs. "I've never... I've never felt that... I've never cum like that."

Hearing that, and hearing the word 'cum' from her lips sent a last surge through me. We both felt me pulse deep in her. As a response, she pushed to grind onto me a last time.

She was right, and had soaked me with her finish, me loving it as I held her tight.

We drifted off, both of us absolutely spent.

...

10.

Amy

In the middle of the night, I woke up to movement jostling the sheets, and when I saw Bobby's face as he climbed out of bed, I almost panicked. There in the darkness, he headed over to the bathroom, and I realized I had no idea what time it was.

Frantically, I pulled out of bed. The vivid memories of Bobby facing me and us making love dizzied me. My middle reignited, and I didn't know how much of the puddling was from last night or from my thinking about him.

Hurriedly, I sat up. The unquestionable pouring and splashing that resonated from the bathroom told me Bobby was taking care of his business in there. My shoes were right beside the bed, and I started slipping them on. In my periphery, I could detect the shadow of Bobby near me.

In my quiet voice, I started saying goodbye. "Hey, I better get back--"

My voice caught just like my breath.

There standing over me was Bobby. The sight of his face and hair was indistinct because my gaze didn't make it that far. My attention was riveted to where his crotch was in front of my face.

I waited, frozen in place and watched wantonly as his thick cock throbbed back to life. Only after it had swollen, after it had grown for me and at me, only after I had scrutinized its smooth veined column and protruding head, only then did I look up to my son.

Neither of us spoke. He stared down at me. Not commenting. Certainly not apologizing.

I was sure I looked at him blankly. I hadn't even had a chance to process last night. To understand all that had happened. To accept that my son had made me a different woman. To know for certain that he'd now be the one man who would always have it. Have complete power over me. That could have me whenever he wanted.

Looking down at me, he must have sensed it, too. A knowing look in his eye. Unflinching and standing too close for me to easily stand up. And the thick cock no longer dangled and pulsed between his legs. It stretched out at me. Too heavy to angle far up, it made up for its trajectory by going as fully taut and extended as I could possibly have imagined.

I was sitting there helpless and dumbfounded, and I think we both knew it. I was in way over my head. Loving him. Having surrendered to him. But this.... His standing there and... expecting?

It was a simple move. A gesture for me. His hands going to his hips. That time-old poise of the one standing strong and there for the other.

And I suppose he looked for some gesture from me, too. And even though I was lost, my instinct remained. Enough to sit forward for him.

Another instinct was to reach out a hand. He was well close enough to where it was easy, but I didn't. Both my hands rested on the top of the sheet, while I sat up straight and ready.

He didn't wait and he moved even closer, his one hand tracing hair at the side of my head.

"I... I...." Why did I not move? At all?

This was my chance. Before his next step closer. Before how the high ride of my favorite black dress that while sitting didn't get far enough down my thighs to keep them from being parted.

His right hand left his hip. Extended over to my cheek, and with that one gesture the rest of him followed, putting his stance between his mother's knees that had to sway some to accommodate his closeness.

If some shock was what had frozen me to now, then that gave way to fear. This couldn't happen. What had already happened was too much. This... this was too much.

This was something I had done less and less with Rick. It was something that stopped long, long ago with Alan.

Again my words came out barely audible in the dark room. "I have to go."

From his eyes high above me I had to follow to where his hand left my cheek and his other hand moved as well. Both went to my shoulders. To the thin black straps that held to my shoulders. His firm wiping of those straps over my skin slid them right off, sending them collapsing down my arms.

Once again, the thin black dress betrayed me, taking the shield of the top of it away from my trembling breasts. Exposing to us both the taut, thick red nipples dying for touch.

His hands went wide and each stroked over me, firing sparks throughout me and making me lean myself to him. When his hands cupped me to hold, I felt it. Felt the now hard smoothness push into the bunch of my breasts that he had gathered.

A deft adjustment by him, a slight push and then part, opened a valley between my heavy tits, and when he in turn leaned more to me, it drove that stalk of him to mash that seldom-touched skin right in the middle of my chest.

"Bobby." I breathed out to him.

My hands first grabbed to his wrists. Squeezed.

But his hips raised at the same time his hands worked to close me tight to his cock erect between my breasts. That push up by him driving his cockhead higher instinctively got my face to lift. Another lean against me got me melding to him, my hands fleeing off his wrists to hide behind his back, holding him tight to me.

My whole body dizzied for the few moments where we stayed in that hug but his engorged dick pumped up and down cradled with my gathered tits. My face swept back and forth over his solid pecs, my mouth rudely opening to take in more feet of how smooth and firm everything about him seemed to be.

I have no idea how long that lasted. Some contorted connection where he was grinding to my billowed chest, and I was sitting arched and accepting, but another urgent fear leapt forward the very moment the pressure of him to me started loosening. His hips and cock easing further from me.

There was about to be a different approach. A different choice he was making, and I knew I had to disconnect us before it was too late. This was seconds before going beyond what I imagined. We were both about to be even more distinct people here. I got my hands around and planted them against his hips.

"Bobby."

His name had just left my mouth when one of his hands went into my hair. I sent my eyes to see where he was from me, and that's when his head grazed my jaw. His head traced more causing smooth tight skin to rub along my delicate flesh.

The soft sheet under me dampened, and I didn't move. Didn't look back up. Didn't move back. Didn't think.

There was just the continuing line being made along my face as closer and closer his thick brown pubes came until they tickled to my nose. This musky scent intoxicated me, even as his cock nudged more to my face, and my skin didn't leave the feel of him to me.

My head didn't dare move back up, and I hated myself as I greedily waited to see just how daring he was going to be. I wasn't going to do something to encourage him, but I wasn't backing away. Sitting there waiting was encouraging him, and I still didn't budge.

Even as my mind scrutinized what his touch was doing, there was this continued worry about where I would stop this. It had to be soon. For both of us. His taut skin along my jaw made that certain.

Whatever wonder there was got its answer. Both his hands in my hair getting a better tilt downward. At the same time, a good shift of his hips just up. Then, it only took a slow move from him left to right to drag his heavy cock flush against my pretty face.

Everything in me was glad I was where he couldn't see my face. The twisted brow. The parted lips. The plain relishment likely displayed.

He took another, disgusting swipe back over my face, and I gasped. My hands holding harder to his hips. My heart leaping inside.

By the time his fist took his base and angled him up, it was hopeless. It had to be clear to both of us i wasn't going anywhere. The question became how it was going to happen.

The answer evolved gradually. His hand using his head to draw about my soft pout. An urging from him. A caress from my lips to him. And then, his prying and my opening put my son's cock past my lips.

Electricity whipped through me, and again a flushing had to have soaked sheets under me. Unthinking instinct got my mouth pressed tight to him. Fuck, he's in my mouth.

It must have been instinct of his own that flexed him, and the hard, smooth head and start of him got further than I expected. His hands moved in my hair. He was moaning.

A sudden weightlessness clouded about, and all I could sense was how his thickness had my mouth and cheeks ballooning. With my eyes squinted tight, my hands waved helplessly in the air. But the very next instant, my palms landed flat to his crotch to frame what he was giving me as my cheeks then hallowed from my intake of him.

He grunted loud. "UUNNGHH!"

I blurted a muffled groan of my own. "Ungh." Much quieter with my mouth filled.

His hands held to my head, and his hips rotated up and down, and even as I told myself to stop, my mouth on its own slurped strokes hungrily.

More panic flashed through. Fast, awful thoughts tormented as I tried to please him. Of all things, the fact Rick across the hall awaited. Alan in the bedroom across the way no doubt awake and wondering how I could have lost my mind. Never in his wildest imagination knowing I was doing what I long ago stopped for him, or even for Rick, for that matter.

More pumps from both of us had me desperate. One and then another shrill cry from my throat. Sounds that stayed hushed because so much of him was past my lips and tongue, and my mouth stayed clamped to him.

The emergency then struck -- he was probably close. What am I going to do?

Sure enough, that long-ago taste of salty bitterness arrived, but soon as it did, his hands were taking me from him. A flurry of moves by him got me further back on the bed, then turned me about and up on my knees.

Getting his change of mind right away, once again I helped him. Shamelessly, my knees and hands navigated around to face towards his bedframe. One of his hands got hold of the front of my hip and then lifted hard. He wanted my ass up in the air.

And he got it.

A quick moment, and his other hand was wiping his seeping cock right at my pussy. A push. More like a stab and he got several inches inside that had me moaning too loud.

"Ohhhh god."

His hips went wild. Unlike my ride atop him earlier, this was pure fucking me, and it wasn't like I was doing anything at all, except bouncing back and forth as his hands jerked me hard along his cock.

In no time, he was grinding deep and staying there. Trying with all his might to keep his ragged moaning only inside the room, and hopefully it was working. I couldn't tell because his kicking all the way inside me, telling me was cumming inside me, kept me oblivious to anything else in the world.

Slowing to a stop for a couple of seconds, my breath worked hard to calm at the same time his cock stayed stuffed deep inside me. Only when my knees felt too shaky did I move,

As he left me, slipping slowly from my lips, the void inside me was unlike anything ever. My arms and legs let me collapse onto his bed. Left in a messy heap.

I could barely form words. "Oh Bobby."

Shifting in my direction, but also falling right beside me, his torso bounced rocking the bed.

"Amy."

Too depleted to feel shock, still hearing him warmed me. My eyes went straight up to his. The first time I could remember him having called me that.

There was the cutest smile at his lips. His arms gathered to me, and I did not resist.

My voice cooed at him. Unabashedly. "I guess you've earned the right to call me that."

Hugging me tight, he got his mouth in close to my ear, where he whispered. "Have I?"

I nodded, lost in him and staying put for the rest of the night. "Yeah, you have."

Already drifting back to sleep, I heard him add. "I love you."

I made sure he could hear me, as faded as I felt. "I love you, too."

There in each other's arms, we were perfect.

...