A Simple Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early evening had been my own doing. Helping at the bar was natural since Bobby was stepping up to take care of the drinks. But standing that close to him, the touches, it put me under some spell.

When we were blocked from anyone's view and he teased like he was going to pat my hand to him, I showed him who was bold. I went ahead and took my own feel of him. A greedy grope for fun.

But the result I got was not at all what I expected. If my perception from standing in front of him the other night had faded, then my clutch to him standing there in that restaurant made it very clear what I was dealing with. My reach onto Bobby's trousers had found the thickest cock I had ever felt.

As if the rest of the circumstances weren't overwhelming enough, that realization only exacerbated everything. Two years with Rick had stalled us some. Probably had something to do with all this craziness.

Now, I had fallen in love with the absolutely last person I should have. And to top it off, the temptation of him offered an experience I had never come close to.

After my talk with Alan, and my spinning about, I had earlier in the evening gotten myself to the point of being responsible again. Deciding not to follow my heart. Standing that close again. Having such a profound sexual moment with him again. There was no getting around it. It had shaken me.

Taking the ride back from the restaurant with him, once Rick had made Bobby being with us happen, then yeah, I handed him the keys. I wanted him to drive. I wanted to sit beside him in the front seat and be able to feel a sample of giving him control.

And as much as I may have hated myself for it, I loved the feeling of it with everything I had. I had to keep quiet as much as I could to keep from saying something stupid. Or obvious. Or, from reaching over and feeling his trousers again, just to make sure I wasn't imagining what I had held earlier.

And when Rick brought up my other dress, I swear. I thought I was going to lose it. Rick knew what he was doing. He was toying with me. Playing me expertly.

The worst part was that it was working. Sitting in that car next to Bobby, hearing him ask me about my most provocative dress. I almost confessed to him. Almost told him that I would wear it for him. In order to get what I wanted from him. What I needed from him.

But the cooler me prevailed. The sane me that I would be at home for the rest of the night. The cute me that flirted about the fuck-me dress's neckline. The teasing me that ran a finger to the slight bare place between my tits in tonight's dress for emphasis. My gesture only on view for Bobby, and not for Rick tagging along in the back.

As we pulled to a stop, I told myself that we'd had our fun for the night. That I'd get a glass of wine to take upstairs, and then be the good, smart me. Not the naughty, crazy me.

But as lately was occurring with me, it couldn't be that easy. Bobby jumped from the car once he'd parked us. Was over and opening my door for me, ever the gentlemen. Not possibly knowing that I didn't want him to keep charming me almost as much as I really did.

And that naughty, crazy me was still around. Slow to exit the car and fully knowing his eyes were on me. Bobby's mother could have pulled at the hem of her dress down as her legs extended from the car. Could have kept her legs close together as she accepted Bobby's hand to lift from the car.

Instead, the nasty me, and the one I couldn't let venture out again after we were upstairs, had her fun in the moment. The dress rode up my thighs unimpeded, and the legs didn't stay close. The little pause before the last exertion upward offered a clear sight line from where Bobby waited at my side.

After I had fully stood, I met his eyes with mine to see how much of a display I must have made for him. The mesmerized stare back from him didn't disappoint.

Naughty me must have flashed my favorite lace panties.

...

Rick

Back inside, Amy was more quiet than usual. Said she was tired, while telling everyone goodnight. But she did manage to pour herself a good glass of one of her favorite red wines.

I couldn't really tell how truly responsive she had been to my mischievous efforts on the way home. The look of her letting her head rest backward near home seemed promising. But I thought her usual self would have engaged in playfulness with our banter. It said a lot that she didn't.

As we got into the bedroom, I held out hope. Kissing her shoulder and hugging her from behind, I liked how she paused before getting out of her dress and heels. I wondered what she was thinking. Tomorrow Bobby was leaving. Who knew when we'd all be together again.

The air of magic that had hovered at times over the last few days may have been waning. But the allure of how Bobby had shown interest, and then her reaction right back, it all still thrilled me. It was worth exploring a final time.

Before I broke our embrace, I shared quietly. "You're going to miss him, aren't you?"

Her head bowed a moment, Then nodded.

I backed over near the closet and shed my shoes. My socks and the rest started going, too. She took a drink of the wine and peered about at nothing in particular.

"You really did look fantastic tonight."

"Thank you." Barely audibly.

Her hand shook her hair to loosen it, and she appeared to set herself about changing out of her dress, kicking off her heels. Her tongue licked some wine from her lips, and the erotic sense from her encouraged me to try.

I stepped into the closet and spoke over as I looked for what I wanted. "He was definitely intrigued, hearing about your dress."

"You think so?" Her tone sounded so hopeful. That was what she wanted. And that told me what I was about to propose was the right thing to do.

First, there was a question for her. "Did that make you wet?"

"What?" She replied with almost a shrill.

I stuck my upper torso around the corner of the closet to look her in the eye.

"Did Bobby wanting to know how your more daring dress was different -- did that make you wet?"

Her whole body sagged like she was taking on a wave washing over her. Her eyes went narrow and her lips opened. "Yeah." She sighed. "It did."

I stepped from around the closet and into the bedroom facing her. I was holding up the other black dress.

A slow chuckle came from her. "No, Rick. I don't think--"

"Just go show it to him." I grinned. "He wanted to see it, right?'

She drew a long taste of the red, and then struck a serious tone. "You shouldn't send me over there, Rick." She tossed her hair some, like she was trying to be cool about the prospect of what we were talking about. "I don't know what'll happen if I do that."

I walked over and handed the dress to her. "I do."

We both grinned, and she hugged me as her hand accepted the dress.

"I don't know...." Her words trailed as she stepped into the bathroom to get changed and the dress just so.

I laid back on the bed, taking in the mischief I had set in motion. "There's only one catch."

What's that?" She was hurrying to get ready. Like maybe there was some deadline that might stop her.

"You have to come back and tell me every detail."

"Yeah?" She was nervously half-smiling as she emerged from the bathroom. Smoothing the dress about, even though it clung to her so well, she didn't need to.

"Yeah." I said emphatically. "And, you have to save some energy for me."

"Of course."

Fidgeting in place, she asked. "How do I look?"

"Breathtaking." I said. "One other thing."

"What's that?"

"Use a touch of red." I motioned to her lips.

"Yeah? You think?"

I gave her a wicked grin. "Go ahead."

She disappeared a moment, and then returned.

"Perfect." I noted.

Stepping closer to the door, she opened up to me. "Can I tell you something? I don't want you to start feeling jealous all of a sudden."

"You don't have to worry about that." I wanted to have her well-fucked by him. I knew it'd be the most intense experience for her ever. "Tell me. I want to know."

Her face took a look at her hands that she couldn't keep still, and I couldn't remember ever having seen her so awed by anything as much as this.

"I am so nervous." She barely spoke.

"Yeah? Good."

"No, I mean, I don't think I've felt this nervous since...."

"Since?"

"Well," her head raised, her eyes were wide. "Since my first time."

My breath caught. "Yeah? Wow."

I got up and went to her. She stiffened, and I got she didn't want to ruffle her look. "You're going to be fine, Amy."

She nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Rick. Thank you for making this happen."

Watching her pad over towards the door, I stopped her. "Wait."

As she paused, I ducked back into the closet. I came out with a different set of heels than she'd worn earlier. These were higher.

"Oh, Rick." Her voice dipped. "I don't know. Won't those make me look like I'm...."

I handed them to her and kept a soft tone. "Like you're asking for it? Like you're ready to be... his slut maybe?"

Giving her my strongest look, I put them in her hand.

She only paused a second more, and then slipped them right on.

"I'll be back." She said over her shoulder.

"I hope so," I said more seriously than I probably liked.

And with that, she went through the door, and over to him.

In my heart, I knew that this experience was going to be like her first time she had already mentioned. That what waited on her across the hall was going to a new first time. One that could never be topped.

That when she came back after this, she was going to be a different woman.

Bobby

If the last few days had been a wild roller coaster of a time for me, I could only imagine what it had been like for her. To find herself in this position with me? She had to be crazy beside herself.

I could understand her not knowing exactly which way to go.

I absolutely knew what I wanted. What I was going to do. What I wanted with every ounce of me to do.

Her? From the look in face, back at the bar and then again in the car, I knew what she wanted to do.

I'd even say what she needed to do.

But what she'd actually do? Who knew?

It was one thing to come over to my bedroom. It was going to be another thing altogether to make love with me. To let me fuck her.

I expected she'd make her way across that hall to me. I didn't know that she'd go all the way.

If she did, I wanted it to be the most intimate experience she'd ever had.

All this ran through me was I laid in bed and waited to see if she'd appear. Stripped to my boxers, I laid there and couldn't help but picture her from the other night. When she'd opened her robe and let me look.

That and the peak of her white lace panties as she got out of the car earlier had gotten me extended in those boxers. My own expectations were so heated I knew that whether she showed up or not, that I was going to have to get relief. I was ready to explode.

A sound in the hall riveted me. A door being closed? Then her hushed voice? It was so low that I couldn't make out what was said.

What if it was her, and she was calling for me?

Hopping right up, I darted straight for my door. Swinging it open and then taking a step out, I loved what I saw.

There in the dimmed upstairs landing that served as a big open hall and for the whole floor, she stood in that more daring, black tight dress. Like a second skin, it made her body as sexually curved and defined as possible, the neckline plunging deep into open cleavage that was obviously unbound and hanging unsupported but provocatively.

Down past the bottom of the dress, past where it stopped at above the knee, past where lean legs and calves were uncovered, there were higher black heels than earlier. Heels with enough loft to define her calves.

Her face went from looking off to the side to glancing to me. When I did see her face fully, I adored how she had gone to the trouble of red gloss at her lips. Some liner that drew you to her eyes. But those eyes held concern. And when her view went back off to the side, so did mine, and I got why she had been startled.

Across the way stood my dad.

He appeared as surprised to see her at my door, and me standing there in only my boxers, as we were to see him. It couldn't have been lost on him the effort she had made to spruce up a certain way since we'd gotten home. Just as it wasn't lost on me.

The awkward discovery froze us all a moment.

Dad finished heading on into his room with what looked like a fresh bottle of water retrieved from downstairs. "Goodnight." He managed.

"Goodnight," we both said back in unison.

I held the bedroom door open for her, and she made her way as quickly as her high heels permitted. The tapping on the hardwoods were up-tempo and seemed to resound on the landing. A new, intoxicating mix of lavender and rose swooshed by as her body went close by me and on inside my bedroom.

"Oh my god," she exhaled as I closed the door behind us, finally having her safe inside.

"Wow, you look stunning." It was all I could utter, even though there was also the catch by my father of what was up.

Standing right in front of me in my bedroom, my mother got a serious look in her face, unsmiling and her mouth fixed. Her eyes went from distant in thought to orienting to me right in front of her. No sound came, but the lifting of her brow signaled some deep acknowledgement.

She had stepped from outside where her ex-husband, and my father, had clearly seen what she was up to. Now she was alone and facing me in my bedroom. Bare chested and only in boxers.

With the lump in those thin boxers stretching with urgency. It hit me like it must have been hitting her in that moment. The obvious message we were both showing.

She was wanting me to fuck her. And I was wanting to fuck her. And the last person who should have witnessed, or next to last, had just done so.

The actual last person, the person who more than anyone was impacted by this, was standing in front of me. Her arms came slowly up to my shoulders at the same time my arms wrapped around her. As the distance closed, my cock pulsed.

As my body pulled her in to mesh her billowy chest to mine, her perfumed face tilted up and meeting mine, there was also strong feeling washing over her as well. As her middle pressed to my crotch in our embrace.

And the feel of her son's formidable hard-on became immediate for her.

We hugged tight a moment.

As we stood holding onto one another, the feel of her soft and unguarded with me fueled me even more. I started planting pecks to her cheeks then her mouth. Her mouth didn't move away, and with closed-eyed acceptance she gradually responded the same way.

The tender touches from us both gave way to more, to intentional, wanting energy. To me sending my lips and tongue to her needing her admittance, and her willfully giving me same.

When my tongue danced about in her mouth and she held it tight, my hands became eager. Down from their spot on her low back, they fell lower and lower as I bent towards her to get them where I wanted. My tilt low meant my face pressed her firmer, and it only drove my tongue deeper. No resistance met it.

My hands got around the bottom curve of her ass, a quick squeeze before I gathered to pull up the thin material to get to her underwear. Only once the dress was cleared from her, there was only the smooth, bare skin of her waiting ass.

I moaned hard into her mouth with my realization. That at some point across the hall, when probably out of the sight of her boyfriend, she had changed dresses. And when she had, she had made that decision. To take off her panties. To be ready for me.

My blood surged and I lifted her high, jolting her face away from mine and getting her gasp out loud for us to hear. Her arms and hands held me tight, as I swung her over to my bed. Not at all expecting her legs to wrap around me, it energized me even more when they did.

Two steps over, and I was easing us down. Me getting my back and bottom to perch on my bed. She releasing her legs to fold under her thighs. The dress bunched and revealing for my downward glimpse the uncovered brown-blonde bush waiting for me.

Frantically, I got my hands between us. Ripping down as best I could the snagged underwear, I got my hard dick cleared, her face staying down and watching keenly for my revealed condition. Soon as I got myself available, my hands returned to her ass, and a tug of her forward brought her pussy sliding wetly down my bending shaft.

The touch of us, for the first time her sex being in contact with her son's dick, made her give a light shriek. Instantly, it hit her where we were. Our kisses started brushing again as I grew more desperate for her feel on me, and she must have been as lost in it. Her hips worked back and forth furiously, coating me with juices and lips that rubbed me hard.

At some point, we both slowed and our faces parted. Her stare at me bore deeply and after a second of marveling, her eyes arched up, questioning and wondering.

In response, my hips moved decidedly. Solidly sending my shaft to glide her lips again. Looking at her, as she felt the hardness pressing her, I nodded. My hands gathered at her ass.

Keeping her eyes on mine, her hands planted to the headboard up and over me. Her hips helped get her up and momentarily away. Long enough for me to get a hand between us.

Gripping the base of me, I got positioned under her. My cock was as full and as hard as it had ever been. I reminded myself to be gentle, how we needed to take our time.

Her look turned frightened and uncertain.

I spoke huskily. "I love you."

A nervous tight smile came. "I love you, too."

Her hand eased back to her to take some hair behind her ear, and it happened. A little squat from her and a stern positioning up from me. Our eyes were locked when my head passed her lips.

Her face tensed. "Oh Bobby."

"Yeah," I sounded from my throat.

Even though she was soaked, her inner walls slowed me at first. For the first time, I thought about the actual feel of her. How she held me inside her sex.

Her adjusting up and back, to take more of me in, first had me wonder how long it had been for her. But my very next thought was that she had her boyfriend. That made me pulse because it hit me he was across the hall right now. As she and I maneuvered to work more of my cock into her.

Suddenly, she got both palms flat to the headboard and her face leveled out like she needed to be alert. Her hips did a curvy rotation on me before sinking just past more of me, but she didn't stay. Her bent legs flexed taking her back up me some more.

As hard as it was to do, I refrained at first from moving much. She held me with her pussy walls like a glove that would work its way on smoothly. Her mouth was opening wider.

As her legs relaxed once more, her hands left one by one from above me to fall and grip to my shoulders. Tight. Her head now bowed in my direction. Her mouth still agape as she took more of me.

I kept my one hand holding me still for her while the other one came up to snatch at her strap on her shoulder. My hand wiped the strap off in unison with her shoulder bending to help me get it off, and the black satin fell away from her tit. Her red, swollen nipple waited in front of my face.

My mouth pressed her thick nipple and the feel of me inside her together with my suckle shuddered her. When I greedily sucked more nipple and breast, one of her hands left the headboard and cupped into my hair. Supporting my mouth pulling on her hard must have released something because she drifted down further now, taking more of me.

In a raised tone, her tight cry broke the silence. "Oh god."

Her head fell just back, and she was down far enough to wet my hand. The time had come to pull my hand away, and it went about the same undressing of her other side with her help. Her other breast felt just as full and pliant, her thick, swollen nipple rolling away inside my mouth.