A Single Cuckquean's Love

Story Info
"Please make love to me, or at least look at me!"
3.3k words
4.25
11.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Single Cuckquean's Love

I'm kneeling on the floor. Naked. Only my stiletto heels are still on my feet as if I'm just another whore. My wrists are tied and fastened to a leather collar around my neck, so I have to keep my arms up, and I've a gag ball in my mouth.

And I'm forced to see everything. How you, whom I desire more than any other man, are fucking my best friend before my very eyes!

I want to beg you at least to look at me! Am I not beautiful too? Haven't I got a fine body with long legs, a slender waist, good round breasts and a slender neck? When I look in the mirror I see a classical face with high cheekbones, a straight nose and full lips; short red hair with a longer lock to the right, before my ear.

And don't I have hot longings? Doesn't my warm body need to be caressed, kissed, grabbed and penetrated? Why do you only do that to Ingrid and not to me?

But you don't even see me: you've only got eyes for her! And my nipples tingle and my cunt drips. And I can't even beg you for anything: I can't even talk with that gag ball in my mouth!

How did I get into this? I often saw you when I visited Ingrid, my best friend. That is to say: at a certain moment I caught myself secretly hoping you would be there. With your cheerful dark eyes, your black curls, and your sweet bad-boy smile. With your slim athletic body... oh, I felt an increasing desire to rub my own body against yours.

But of course I wasn't the only woman who felt attracted to you. It was no coincidence that Ingrid invited you so often. How far would your friendship have progressed sexually? For Ingrid is really a gorgeous woman. Surely you would find her beautiful. All men do!

I caught myself putting on high heels when I expected to see you again. I know I have beautiful long legs, and I know I move by hips and my buttocks with a voluptuous wiggle when I'm walking, and high heels emphasize that wiggle. Ingrid always wears high stiletto heels. And it became more and more important for me that you'd have more eye for me than for her, or at least as much for me.

I should have taken more initiative, of course. But well, as a young girl I had been taught that a woman should let men to come to her, and not the other way around. Often they do. As a woman one must not approach them oneself, and certainly one mustn't let them know ons wants them. Often I didn't have to do that anyway.

But I only saw you at Ingrid's place, and I left it at that. I had given my telephone number to you, and sometimes you called me, and then we had nice little chats. (Of course I could have called you too... but well... I just didn't get around to it.)

Once you asked me if I'd like to have a drink together. And what did I say, stupid Good Girl that I was? I said I'd like to, but later, when I'd be less busy! For I am soooo busybusybusy, Willem. When I think back I wonder if everything might have gone differently if I hadn't played hard to get. And then I feel such an enormous regret, I have no words to describe it.

I had a lunch appointment with Ingrid. We often meet each other during lunch break at a little restaurant nearby. We exchanged some gossip, and then Ingrid said with shining eyes: "I've got such a story now, I just have to tell you!"

And she told a detailed story about her last sexual adventure. We like to tell each other about our sexual experiences, women gossiping together.

... But this story was about you. Oh God. Of course I should have seen it coming long ago, but I had so dreaded the mere possibility that I had simply been blind to it.

By the way, it was an excellent story. A second man had been involved, a certain Jan (I had seen hem a couple of times, also with Ingrid, but he hadn't left a lasting impression with me). She told me how you and that Jan tried to get you into bed with them, but she didn't want to, for she is not into threesomes.

But then Jan had said: "Then why don't you pick one of us? Then one man will remain unsatisfied, but otherwise all three of us!" And she had accepted that proposal, for she had always found it exciting to have another man look on when she'd fuck her lover.

She told me in many a hot detail how their game unfolded, and how Jan finally had to look on with a big yearning cock how you fucked her (while you were dancing together, that was the horniest detail for me).

An delightfully horny story, normally I would have enjoyed it very much. And I'd have admired Ingrid for the sheer guts to do such a thing! But now I felt as if I fell apart in little pieces, while she talked excitedly about her adventure. I just burst out:

"Stop it! I can't bear it anymore!". Then I stood up and walked away, swallowing my tears.

Ingrid sat flabbergasted for a moment, and then she came after me.

"Paula! What's the matter? Surely this isn't the first time I tell you such a story?"

I couldn't bring myself to tell her about my own longing for Willem: it simply hurt too much to admit my sexual defeat so straightforwardly. So I said I found it so evil what she had done to Jan.

"What an unbelievably cruel bitch you are, Ingrid!"

And I stormed out of the restaurant.

The next days were simply hell. Really hell. In my mind's eye I continually saw Ingrid and you fuck-dancing. And then my nipples tingled and my cunt dripped, but I didn't want to give in to that. After many hours of this torment I'd just finger myself to a climax. Alone, without you. But those images kept returning to my mind.

At my workplace I could not get my thoughts focused, and I had to go to the toilet so often that my colleagues inquired about my health with some concern. I had to go to the toilet to masturbate, trying to get rid of that terrible desire at least for a short time (foryouforyouforyou), but of course I couldn't tell them that.

One moment, safely in my own home, I gave in to it. I imagined in detail how Ingrid and you would fuck, and what a horny sight that would be. I took my biggest dildo and pleased myself with it. I imagined that Ingrid would feel just the same with your cock inside her, but of course she'd be much better off with your cock than I was with my dildo. (And how your body would rub against hers, and how you'd penetrate her body, oh God oh God how horny!) I rubbed my right nipple with the palm of my hand (and imagined you'd do the same to her), and finally I had such a flaming orgasm as I had never had before.

Laying in my bed, languidly and satistied at last, I realised I hadn't thougt about Jan for even a second. Actually I didn't care about that guy in the least. But I realized he had experienced the same thing in reality as I had in my fantasy. But he is a man, and lusted for Ingrid, and I am a woman and I long for you.

I began to realise how Jan could have proposed such a thing at all. And I also realised it that he had gotten something out of it too.

In the meantime I had to make amends with Ingrid. Moreover it became clear to me I wanted something from her. I called her and proposed to have another lunch appointment. She accepted (I had the impression she was relieved to hear from me again), and the same afternoon we were seated again at a table in the same restaurant.

I started with apologizing for last time's outburst. I confessed my anger had much more to do with my infatuation with you, and not with any indignation about Jan.

She looked deeply into my eyes, and said:

"Paula, I hadn't realised at all you were in love with Willem! Awfully stupid of me, of course. Maybe I didn't want to know because I'm in love with him myself. But if I had known, I wouldn't have talked so triumphantly about my sexual adventure with Jan and him! I am really very sorry. I feel awful I've hurt you that way!"

She took my hand between her hands and caressed it softly. She smiled warmly at me.

I smiled back at her, a bit melancholy, and said:

"Ah, Ingrid, I'm OK now. And I've discovered quite a few things about myself, these last days."

Her smile became a bit mischievous.

"And are you willing to share your discoveries with me?"

"Oh yes. The first thing is: only play hard to get when the outcome isn't very important to you. But if you really want a man, you must be candid about it. Else he'll think he doesn't really matter to you."

"Exactly! We women must not think that love will come from their side only. But what about Jan? The last time you were very angry because I treated him so cruelly, but now you say he wasn't the real problem at all. By the way, Jan accepts the situation between the three of us. I would like you to know that."

"Yes, but he did make something clear to me. I think I was so angry because I identified with Jan unconsciously. I even think I understand why he accepts you having sex with Willem and not with him."

"Now I can't follow you. What do you understand about Jan?"

"It's a kick of his! He is, shall we say, a single cuckold, and it excites him that the woman he desires has sex with another guy."

"And you say you identify with that? Do you mean...?"

I giggled.

"Exactly! I want the same thing! I've also got a single cuckold in me, but female. I don't even know if there is a word for that. I don't think so."

Ingrid looked at me a bit incredulously, and then burst out laughing.

"Well, I'll have to talk that over with Willem first! But I'm very glad you don't hate me because of my escapade with Willem and Jan.

By the way, there is a word for a female cuckold: it's 'cuckquean'."

"What? How should I interpret that? Cuckold-queen?"

"Cuckquean, 'quean' with e-a, not with double e. So you'd like to discover your inner cuckquean! But are you sure you can handle that?"

"So I'm a single cuckquean? But yes, I survived last week, so yes, I can handle it.

By the way, did you ever wonder if Jan could handle it?"

"Er, only later, I must confess. When he made his proposal it made me so hot that it occurred to me only later it might be quite hard for him. But I did ask him, and he reacted very sweetly to that. He realized I enjoyed it very much, and he was willing to accept it on my behalf. I found him really sweet when he said that. It had been such an intense pleasure, I can hardly describe it."

"Did you tell Jan you found him sweet?"

"Of course I did! Besides, I want him to keep returning to me! So I must keep him motivated, mustn't I?"

Now we both laughed loudly.

"That's a typical Ingrid answer! But would you please be a sweet friend to me and ask Willem about it?"

"I find it extremely exciting already! I'll talk it over with Willem. I'm not really worried he wouldn't want to, though. He's as fond of kinky games as we are.

Well darling, we must go back to work now. But you'll hear from me as soon as possible!"

And we embraced fondly and took leave, for the moment.

And now I'm sitting here, kneeling naked before you on the floor, with only my high heels like just another whore; handcuffed and mouth gagged, and I must witness everything. How she's got you completely and I haven't got you at all. And it's as hot as I imagined, and it hurts me just as much as I feared.

How the two of you fuck-dance to the music's rhythm. How you rub your divine body against hers. How her erect nipples prick into your sturdy chest. (And mine are just as hard!) Her belly her thighs her cheek against yours. How she breathes deeply from erotic rapture, her eyes half closed.

How your divine cock moves back and forth inside her, and how she utters little moans of pleasure every now and then.

How her hips her buttocks move to and fro hungrily around your gorgeous dick. (And my cunt is do empty, so hungry, so desperate, so soaking wet! Please, please look at me! Please notice my yearning!)

Next to me hear someone groan. Oh yeah, that's true, Jan was also present again. I hadn't even thought about him at all. But of course he had to be there for Ingrid's fun, because that's her thrill: to take an occasional look at Jan's unrequited cock while you fuck her. Quite a nice cock by the way. Hard as a rock, throbbing a little with Jan's heartbeat; the glans shiny purplish red. A drop of sex fluid dripped down his shaft. How would he feel? As horny and desperate as me?

What would it be like if his cock penetrated me... no, no, that wasn't the idea. My cunt is yours! Just as Ingrid's cunt is yours... but she's got your cock and I haven't, and you've got her cunt and Jan hasn't! And he isn't going to get mine either!

Loser! Look at him standing there with two horny women before him, and they both want another man. And nobody wants him. Even though just one of the two women gets you, he won't even touch the other one! (And I feel a hot wave of lust coursing through my groin. Oh yes, I understand Ingrid perfectly!)

I see Ingrid looking at Jan too, and I see it makes her even hornier to fuck you before his very eyes (yourcockyourcockyourcockyourcock). Her hips' her buttocks' movements become jerkier, her face a bit sweaty now, her mouth contorted with pleasure, her sighs deeper and deeper.

And you fuck her and you fuck her and you fuck her and you fuck her. I see your hand rubbing one of her breasts, making her nipple move back and forth against your chest.

Oh God.

Ingrid's hips are jerking wildly now, her sighs become cries. "Oh! Oh Willem it's so good...". And then the cries become screams: "Oooh! Oooohh Willem!"

And I watch her cum violently and gloriously as your cock keeps moving back and forth inside her, back and forth, back and forth.

Then her cries of pleasure fade away and turn into deep sighs of intense satisfaction. She rests her head against your shoulder.

Oh God.

Then I see your face contort, and I hear you scream:

"Oh Ingrid! I can't hold back anymore!"

"You don't have to hold back! Be my guest and empty your balls in me!"

(I hear Jan groaning beside me. For her invitation is not for him!)

And you scream with pleasure as you squirt your hot cum into her cunt! Oh God! Oh God!

My poor cunt can't bear it anymore, and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Oh how my poor skin tingles, why do you only pay attention to her? Do you really not see me at all? Could I really just as well not be there?

And you two stand against each other, still sighing, totally satisfied, and Jan and I are still desperate with unrequited desire.

Oh Willem. Please. Look at me!

But Ingrid is the first one to look at me. She lets go of you and walks up to me, her heels ticking on the floor.

She smiles at me and says softly: "Are you alright, Paula?"

No, I'm awful, but yet I nod. She gently strokes my cheek.

"But you did cry! Come, I'll get that ball out of your mouth."

And she does and says: "Now please tell me in words how you feel!"

"Oh Ingrid... I feel utterly horny and desperate! It was sublime and terrible! I've never seen anything so amazing, and I've never felt so unsatisfied!"

"Please tell us what you would want now?"

And I want to say I want you at least to look at me, but then you walk up to Ingrid and me. And you put your arm around her, but you smile at me.

Oh God. You're smiling! At me!

And you say: "Yes, what would you want now?"

I swallow. "I want you to lick my nipple! And I want Ingrid to lick the other one!" And then I sob uncontrollably. I just can't help myself, I've felt so forlorn, so hopelessly horny and in love.

But you squat beside me, to the right side, and Ingrid squats to the left side,

And you lick my right nipple, and Ingrid licks the left one! Oh god, at last, what a pleasure after all that deep pain. I feel how rivulets of fire start to flow from my breasts to my cunt.

(And I see how Jan's eyes almost jump out of their sockets. For nobody cares about him. But thank goodness you care for me!)

I feel your fingers softly stroking the inside of my thigh. Ingrid strokes my other thigh. Now there are also rivulets of fire flowing from my thighs to my cunt.

And I'm still tied up, kneeling on the ground. I still can't move a limb, but oh God how sweet you both are to me.

Then Ingrid lets go of my nipple and lowers her head to my crotch.

Oh God her tongue! On my labia my clit... the fire now shoots from my cunt all through my body!

And your tongue is still caressing my nipple.

Now I really can't hold back anymore, I sigh: "Oh I'm gonna cum..."

And then I cum. Hot glowing spasms in my pelvis, my womb my vagina convulse rhythmically with pleasure, and I scream!

My orgasm never seems to end. All that pain has now become such incredible pleasure, and I cum and I cum and I cum and I keep cumming.

But at last there's an end to it, and I can only sigh and stammer: "Oh God how sweet you both are to me!"

Ingrid sits upright, unties my bonds, and gives me a deep kiss on the mouth, the tip of her tongue caressing my tongue and my lips. And your mouth joins in, and the three of us French kiss. Oh what bliss after that endless ordeal...

But beside us I hear someone groaning. And maybe sobbing? For still nobody cares at all about Jan. And his sperm must be raging in his balls!

Shall I propose to grant Jan an orgasm too?

Ingrid looks at me and is clearly thinking about the same thing. Well, no, let Jan remain as he is, we actually find it more fun that way.

I giggle. Ingrid guffaws. Then I guffaw too. We are two bosom friends, two women invincible in life! And especially in sex!