A Sissy in Chastity (Short)

Story Info
The title says it all.
1.2k words
3.29
8.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used an app to create this. I felt it was going okay the whole way through until the last line where it took it in a different direction.

Let me know if you enjoy it and if I should make more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a 21 year old college student who has been abduct to be feminized and serve a mistress as her femdom sex slave. I have no idea what is in store for me, but it's going to be bad.

I wake up in a dark room with my hands and feet tied up and blindfolded. The voice of the person that I think is my captor says "You are not getting out of this alive."

"What do you want?"

She says, why I need a new sex slave and you will fill the role perfectly.

"What do you mean?" I ask, but before she can answer the doorbell rings.

She says she doesn't have time to talk and leaves the room.

I wonder what's in store for me as the door opens and a woman comes in.

She is beautiful and dressed in a form fitting black dress. She has long black hair and red lips.

She says why hello there sissy, I am your Mistress and you will address me as such, and don't you dare forget it.

You do realize that I am in a position to make this situation much more enjoyable or frustrating.

Realizing I have no choice, I say yes mistress .

She says she didn't think so, and leaves the room.

The door closes and you hear the sound of someone walking away.

You wonder what will happen next.

You scream please get you out of here.

You scream quite loudly, but the only response you get is a chuckle from the room next door.

Time passes and you realize she has the upper hand.

You drift off to sleep.

You drift off to sleep and hope for the bright light that you know will wake you up from this nightmare.

The next time you wake up, it is still dark.

You say "Hello!?"

You call out, still blind folded.

The Sexy Lady answers "Yes, sissy, I can see you!"

She calls you sissy again and says she is glad to see that you remember to address her properly.

You say "Please Mistress what do you want from me?"

You ask, trying to remain calm.

She says that she wants you to be a good girl and do what you're told, when you're told, and how you're told.

You say "But...but I'm not a girl".

She says that you might be a man, but she sees that your true self is a little girl.

She says that she knows (or perhaps correctly assumes) that you have had sexual desires.

My face turns red with embarrassment as Its true that did like to dress in women's underwear and rub myself like i had a clit...

She cackles and says that isn't a perverted wish and you really are a pervert, but it is what makes you a sissy so she will indulge you for now.

You say "What do you mean indulge?"

She says that instead of training you to be a real man, she will just make your desires come true and indulge them for now.

I think to myself "what is happening?"

She says she will send you to a back room to wait.

While you are waiting you become aware that your hands and feet are still bound.

Standing naked in the room I suddenly notice for the first time that there is a strange metal device over my (rather small) cock and balls. It is quite cold against my warm skin and I ask what it is.

Mistress enters the room with two more women.

You what is this device on your cock?

One of the women explains it is a chastity device.

You say "A what?"

The woman explains that sissies who have been training for a long time still have a tendency to think with their little clitty and not their brain.

You say "Little clitty...? I'm a man!"

The woman ignores you and continues speaking.

She says that because you have been playing around with your own sex, you need this to keep him in check.

You say "So this "keep me in check?"

She says that it will keep your manhood under wraps until she allows it and until then it will be useless to you.

Looking at the device again, I realize she is right and that it would be impossible for me to get an erection under these conditions.

The device is two parts: A metal cage which covers the lower half of the dick and balls and a tube which wraps around the waist and keeps the whole contraption up.

You say "But how will I have sex with my girlfriend?"

She says that since you are a sissy who only thinks with his dick, you need to be locked up like a little girl to keep her safe from your wicked ways.

And she says that my girlfriend was tired of not being satisfied in bed so she hired her to turn me into a girl.

She then says that I should be thankful that she is being so generous and allowing me to finally fulfill my perverted desires!

She then takes you to the waiting room.

You what happens now?

You are brought into a large room in the back and taken to a table.

There you find three girls, naked for you.

The three naked girls then came over and started gently caressing all over my body and it was very erotic. But all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my groin as my penis tried to get hard.

Mistress had simply turned my dick into a tiny little clit! I couldn't get an erection and it felt so good that I started to get wet between my legs.

I but it was also very uncomfortable as my penis continued to struggle to get hard as precum leaked out of the cage. It was really erotic and I was actually afraid that I was going to piss myself as I felt a powerful orgasm approaching.

But as the sexual tension built and built it wouldnt reach a peak and it simply stopped.

I was trapped in a constant, relentless wave of wetness.

It felt good and as my level of helplessness increased it felt even better.

You say "I'm really fucked, am I?"

One of the girls says that while Mistress loves pretty sissies like me, she also likes a little pain to keep us in check.

You say "Wait? Your a sissy?"

She says that she was once a sissy but has been completely feminized even getting sex reassignment surgery and you didn't think such a pretty girl like her could have once had a penis, but it is true.

You think OMG is this what that crazy "mistress" has planned for you as well. Surprisingly though you found that to be a huge turn on and was immediately ashamed.

Mistress then comes up to you and asks how does it feel to have a tiny dick?

You say "Well if you take this chastity off I'll fuck you with it and you can tell me how it feels to take it bitch!"

Mistress is pleased with your response and slipped the chastity cage off of you.

You immediately grabbed her and began making out with her as you felt your now super sensitive dick begin to get hard.