All Comments on 'A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 05'

by JerkGently

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked your story. Very well described as a dystopian world. The experiences of the characters look very cute and authentic. I look forward to continuing!

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsabout 1 year ago

The last chapter already? There was some content I followed and hoped we'd hear more about, the fog of mystery about Jesse's origin, why is he questioning the brave new world when everyone else seems to be content with their roles? What secrets are so dark that people get their memories blanked out for finding out about it? Why did Jesse recognize Suzi's daddy as a familiar face on first sight? What will Betsy and her bright intelligence puzzle together when she's bored already after just one week of breeding duties? And the doctor, rumored to be connected to the makers of the algorythm, who shows obvious interest in the young sissy and is a lead towards deeper into the riddles and mysteries...

The sexy part of the story is really well done (and never enough) but the criminal case or the action story is prepared but not written. I feel the world you sketched here still has potential and there is enough to form a second installment.

I'd love to read more of it, thanks for writing and sharing the story.

JerkGentlyJerkGently12 months agoAuthor

Hi there, sorry, yes this is not the last chapter by far. I have just not had time to write or even edit and bring over recently. There is a certain chunk more on the site where this story is originally posted- check my bio, but it is not yet finished even there I am afraid.

Daisy00769Daisy0076911 months ago

Finally some decent writing for a sissy tale xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJerkGently@JerkGently
Jerk Gently is a hive of sordid inspiration... ever spewing forth into the dark corners of the internet. Exploring taboos and extolling debauchery in manners most unbefitting of any innocent mind or soul. He, she or it should probably be stopped... or better yet erased. Exorci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES