A sissy visits the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. I also might add that I enjoy watching a spanked and punished sissy remove her clothes. The sensuality such a situation produces is very fetching in a young thing such as yourself. So, you should pay attention to, how you remove your clothes and shoes. I'm expecting something special from you."

"Yes, Miss Stern."

"Very well then, let's proceed."

Rapidly my tight bonds were removed, and Miss Stern also removed the panties covering my face. My hair plastered to my face where sticky female excretions dried on my skin and I must have looked extremely disheveled. The Headmistress did not comment on this though, as I stood shaking on my two feet before her. She sat down in a comfortable chair and scrutinized me. She then held out her right hand, and snapped:

"Kneel and thank me for your spanking!"

Getting her drift, I rapidly knelt down and kissed the outstretched hand.

"Thank you, Mistress, for spanking me."

"You're welcome, sissy Rose. You took it very nicely!"

I blushed at the praise and couldn't look her in the eye.

"Now stand up, turn around and start by removing your shoes!"

I immediately complied. Bending down with my back to Miss Stern provided her with an unrestricted view of my glowing rear as my skirt rode up my thighs and bared the naked flesh. I fumbled with the laces and felt her eyes on my arse as a physical caress. Remembering her admonition to provide her with something special, I spread my legs somewhat, rounded my bottom as much as possible and showed off the lewd sight of the hairbrush stuck up inside my sissy pussy.

I even experimented with rhythmically clenching and relaxing the muscles of my buttocks -- luckily without losing the brush. I watched my Mistress through my legs, as I continued to fumble with my shoelaces, as saw how her right hand slowly caressed the area between her legs through the fabric of the black skirt. Miss Stern was gently fondling her pantie-less crotch as she watched my exposed, well-reddened asscheeks!

I stepped out of my brogues, turned towards Miss Stern and lifted my right leg, bending it towards my crotch. I lifted my skirt with the foot, and put the heel on my thigh, close to my crotch. I wasn't easy, especially as I had to keep the hairbrush inside my ass, but I managed by carefully clamping my anal muscles round the shaft stuffed up into my sissy pussy.

Watching the mature stern woman, seated before me, I ever so slowly removed the blue, woolen sock, then used it to wipe my sticky clit. I held it under my nose and sniffed in the intoxicating aroma of sweat and my own juice, before repeating the act with my other sock. Miss Sterns eyes glinted with amused excitement as she watched my show, still slowly rubbing the fabric of her skirt where it covered her crotch.

Kneeling down, so my sore bottom rested on my heels and the head of the hairbrush just touched the floor between by legs, I held my hands behind my neck and showed off my upper body, pushing my chest outwards and making small circular movements with it. Watching my Headmistress caress her skirt-covered, female parts, I took of my jacket and then unbuttoned and removed my shirt and tie. I wore no bra -- just the white cotton undershirt Miss Stern had required me to wear.

I was definitely getting into the spirit of stripping before Miss Stern. It turned me on to watch her rubbing herself, being excited by me, and by the punishment she had subjected me to. That I, just a lowly sissy schoolgirl, could arouse sexual excitement in a mature, older woman of Miss Stern's status made me increasingly wet with desire.

Oh, this was so sexy, so erotic! My recent punishment, the thorough spanking of my bottom, the handle of the hairbrush inserted inside my tight pussy channel, the whole situation of being subjugated to this imposing disciplinarian woman: all this boiled inside my young feminized body and made me do my utmost to impress Miss Stern.

I pulled down the cotton of the undershirt, baring my immature bosom. My nipples were stiff and longed for my touch, so I used my fingers to tweak and pinch them, just as I had done in my bed, earlier this night, and Housemother had surprised me and sent me to Miss Stern for punishment. I wetted my fingers by sucking on them and resumed manipulations of my sensitive nips. I pulled them roughly from my chest, as I had done in the secrecy of my bed, enjoying the dull ache that resulted. My nubbins of erectile flesh grew almost painfully hard with this treatment and I shifted my attention to my small sissy tits, using both hands to massage and fondle them.

"Slap them! Miss Stern whispered in a husky voice. Slap your small tits, you lewd little hussy!"

"Yes, Ma'am... Oh,... yes....."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

I used the flat of my hands to slap my small breasts, immediately causing a further stiffening of my nipples as well as a warming and a reddening of my young tender bosom.

"Stop now! Put your hands behind you and grab the hairbrush stuck up inside your tight little pussy. Good! Now move your sweet bottom up... that's enough... and then ride the handle of the brush down again... yes, that's right, girl... again.. let that brush fuck you!"

Up and down I rode the brush-handle, feeling it enter my small orifice time and again, relishing the sensation of the wooden intruder in my contracting hole. Having my hands behind me in this manner presented my rosy bosom with its stiff nipples very nicely to the eyes of Mistress Stern. She now slowly unbuttoned her black shirt, keeping my eyes locked with hers all the time.

Her bosom was enclosed in an expensive silken bra, with a simple lace decoration round the edge of the cups, and Miss Stern now began to caress her own breasts while watching me humping her hairbrush. Beneath the fabric I could see her nipples hardening as she gently manipulated and rubbed them through the silk.

"Stop!"

I immediately froze.

"Remove the brush and hand it to me, then take off the rest of your clothes."

"Yes, Mistress."

I handed over the hairbrush, which she wiped with a piece of cloth, and then I stood up and danced a slow dance in front of her, while I drew the undershirt off, over my head. I was now only clad in my pleated school skirt. Turning my back on my Headmistress, I bent down and wriggled my arse, then ever so slowly drew down the skirt gradually baring my spanked buttocks. As the skirt pooled round my feet, I took hold of my blazing cheeks and drew them slightly apart, daring to expose my sissy pussy to the insistent eyes of Miss Stern. I then stood up, stepped out of the skirt and stood, demurely looking down, in front of her.

She tapped the brush I her hand as she looked me over. Then she stood up and turned her back to me.

"Remove my skirt, Rose! Slowly!"

"Yes, Ma'am," I acknowledged, thrilled at the chance to get close to her.

I stepped up behind her, unfastened the belt and unzipped the zipper in the side of the skirt, and then, oh joy, slowly drew the black skirt down over her generous hips, feasting my eyes on the firm, rounded bottom so intimately disclosed, framed by delicately laced black garter-belt. She stepped out of the skirt, and as I remained kneeling behind her, ordered me to kiss each of her nether cheeks.

With delight and reverence, I planted a soft kiss on each resilient bun, reveling in the intimate closeness. Her smell was exquisite and the female musk emanating from her aroused sex very much in evidence. I was then allowed an additional kiss on her bared thigh, just above the hem of her stockings, and this provided my with a view of her dew-dropped, black-haired slit and an additional whiff of her cuntal secretions. Trembling I waited kneeling for her next move.

She sat down, an apparition of total beauty, clad only in her bra, garter-belt, stockings and short, high-heeled leather bootlets. The hairbrush was prominent in her right hand.

"Come to me, sissy Rose! Sit on my lap. Yes, spread your legs, hands behind your neck. Good."

Seated on her stockinged thighs, legs wide open and with my clit and bosom so exposed, a wild thrill of raw excitement coursed through my young body. With one arm she encircled my waist and drew me close for a deep kiss. It felt wonderful, to have her take my mouth with force and determination while I melted beneath her, a slim sissy on a forceful and dominant woman's lap. She fondled roughly my spanked behind and even delved into the crease. Then she let the hairbrush glide over my chest, using the bristles to tease my nipples and lightly slap my rosy bosom.

"Would you like to be mine, Rose? Would you be my own special little pet? You've shown such promise today, my sweet, and I'd absolutely love to have you under my special care and attention. You undoubtedly need much discipline and corporeal correction, but I'm certain I can train you and make a very well-behaved and proper sissy out of you."

A few teasing slaps to my breasts caused my nipples to almost explode with a painful throbbing. What could I answer? This majestic woman had made me her loving lesbian sissy slut in a single evening, and I felt a deep longing to be hers, to be a properly behaved teacher's pet and be strictly punished when I was naughty and misbehaved. She had seduced me to her delightful blend of pain, pleasure and submission, and I could only, with tears on my disheveled face, joyfully acquiesce.

"Yes, Ma'am, Oh, yes.. I will gladly be yours, you very own special lesbian sissy slut and pet."

"I'm so glad, you sweet darling! Kiss me!"

I opened my willing mouth to her invading tongue and eagerly pressed my young body towards her.

I was literally glowing with lust and pleasure. Hot blood scorched through my veins, heating and soothing my tortured arse and bosom. I flowed into the kiss, melting into my strict and dominating Mistress, and feeling my stiff nipples press into her strong body.

Miss Stern abandoned the hairbrush for the time being, and grasped my sore bottom cheeks in her hands, spreading them wide and providing access for her probing forefinger, which she used to gently tease my petite pussy opening. As my hole had previously been violated by the hairbrush, her finger slid easily inside my well lubricated interior and she proceeded with her insertion until the digit was totally buried inside me. Then she ordered me to ride her finger, and bent forward to delicately lick my aching, throbbing stiffly proud nipples.

"Yes, my naughty lesbian. Ride your Mistress' finger... that's it.. up and down... faster... faster... I'm inside you, pet... inside your tight pussy... ride... Oh, ride, my sweet..."

And ride I did. Frenetically I bobbed my young body up and down on Miss Stern's lap, relishing in the feel of having my pussy speared by her forefinger. I kept my hands carefully behind my neck and used my thighs to bump up and down. The imposing headmistress balanced me with her right arm but kept her finger still, thus ensuring it was only my own movements that secured the penetration. In fact, in the wild abandon of my lap ride, her finger was often completely withdrawn on my upwards bounce, only to rapidly expand my sphincter, pass through the tight orifice and once again gain entrance to my innards.

When she stopped me, my rosy-hued bosom glistered with the saliva from her incessant licking and my nipples were begging for attention. Miss Stern withdrew from my pussy and left an emptiness. I sat trembling, totally under her wicked spell, on her lap and gazed lovingly up into her eyes. Expectant. Willing. Wanting her to take control and lead me to the bubbling lavaflows of my buried desires.

Her forefinger, so recently buried deep inside me, brushed my lips, and caused an unexpected, intoxicating aroma of musk and earth and female arousal to spark a rush of shivering pleasure in my inflamed feminized body.

Daring, I opened my mouth and sucked gently on the finger, saw a smile touch those devilish dark eyes and started licking I earnest, relishing the lewd implications and the submissive thrill of sucking my own pussy juice off my Mistress' finger.

Still shiny with my saliva she let the finger travel down my young body, tickling my navel and finding rest just above my sissy clit.

"Would you like me to touch your little clittie, hnnn, Rose? Would you?"

A few lingering touches on my juiced-up clit head almost made me hit the roof. All my nerves were raw with built-up desirous pleasure and triggered at the slightest stimulation. As she knew, this woman who had trapped and ensnared my young body.

"Oh, yes, please, Ma'am... I would love to have you touch my clit, Ma'am..."

"Oh, yes, you are such an eager slut! So easy to excite, craving the touch of a competent Mistress. The perfect pet you are, Rose. Teachers pet. A willing submissive love slave who needs correction and frequent spankings but who also loves to pleasure a mature woman. Am I right, my pet, would you like to give pleasure to your Mistress?"

"Yes, ohh, yes please, Mistress! Please let me please you!"

"Oh, I will, you sweet lesbian sissy slave! First you must kiss me again!"

And I willingly let my velvety mouth be violated by her forceful kisses, looking forward to being allowed to bring pleasure to this gorgeous creature. With our mouths still glued together, she stood up, and carried me to the desk, where she placed me on my back, with my hands above my head and my thighs widely spread, fully exposing my sex.

Then she climbed on to the desk and positioned herself above me, so that I had her juicy snatch directly above my face. She bent slightly forward and began treating my clit to a through spanking with the flat side of the hairbrush.

My plumsack was already puffed and blood-engorged from my extreme arousal and the previous spanking Miss Stern had given, and the pain was very moderate. In fact, I was soon pressing my sex forward with each delivered spank, eager for the next slap to be delivered. My clitoris was throbbing and erect, my clit-slit dripped with honey, and the slaps were squishy with the lubrication. My Headmistress now lowered her bared cunt right down on to my eagerly awaiting face.

"So, my sweet pet. Prove yourself now and give your Mistress a good licking!"

She did not have to give that order twice! I stuck out my tongue and explored the buttery depths of her female parts with diligence. I felt gratified to be allowed to service her thus and concentrated on the task of giving her as much pleasure as I could. Miss Stern tutored me and gave precise instructions. If I did not readily comply with her wishes, my bare sex was given a vicious slap with the hairbrush.

I was thus carefully schooled in the art of licking and nibbling labia.

I had instruction in how to use my tongue to its fullest, and importance of keeping it stiff for my Mistress to enjoy. And of course, I was given tutoring in how to attend to her clitoris. Miss Stern had a prominent, rather thick clitoris, and I paid homage to it by carefully taking it between my lips and rolling it and licking it. I was also taught how to diligently suck her erect clit and also how to suck larger areas of her sex. I believe I was a good pupil. I strived for excellence and was accordingly rewarded.

"Yes... such a good pet, you are... right there... good... use your sissy tongue right there to please your headmistress... mmmm... yes... let me ride it... so goood...."

She moved above me, riding my face, sticky with her copious secretions.

"Now, slut, suck on my clit... suck it... not so fast... take your time.. oh.. yes..... you're a born cunt-licker, Rose! Mmm... roll it a bit between your hot little lips.... Ahhh, yes... yes... now suck on it... suck it... take my cunt in your mouth... oh.. yes... yes... yeeesssss....."

She bucked furiously. Then her thighs stiffened round my head and she stilled for a second before she yelled her orgasm out to the world and trembled as I held her convulsing clit tenderly with my lips, reveling in having such an exquisite reaction to my actions.

Still gripping my face between her thighs, Miss Stern then bent forward, and use the bristly side of the hairbrush to slowly rub and caress my tender clit-flesh. Then she got the blood flowing and my plums almost exploded with heat as she slapped them with the wood. Soon I was lost in a daze. All my body, all my nerves, screaming for the release I so desired. My Mistress cunningly dosed the pain, so I kept standing right on the edge. And then she stopped.

"Would you like to come, dear? Would my lesbo sissy girl-slut like to have an orgasm?"

"Yessssssssss... ohhhhh....yessss.........."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Hard, wet, sticky slaps to already tortured flesh.

"You must ask me! And ask nicely!"

Slap! Slap!

From somewhere, I got my senses back for just a short while.

"Please..., oh... pleaseeee.... Mistress.... May your slut be allowed to come?... Oh, pleeease... Ma'am... please let your pet come...."

How good it felt to beg for it. To ask permission before having an orgasm. It was right and proper for a sissy slave to ask her Mistress to be allowed to come. She controlled me, she controlled my desires and my all of my body. A hypnotic warmth crept over me, as I tasted the debased thrill of begging.

"That was well done, Rose. Yes, you have your Mistress' permission to come!"

"Ohhhh... thank you, Mistress... thank you!"

Release! At last release! I pushed my sex upwards form the desk, offering it for my Mistress to play with, wanting her to make me come. Her scent enveloped me, her secretions smeared my eager face, I would have done anything at that moment, if she had asked it.

And all this powerful woman did, was to let the hairbrush tap gently on my exposed clitoral head while she blew on the erect shaft. She did not lick or touch me. Nor was it necessary. Her training had irreversibly resulted in a fusion of lust in pain in my poor seduced mind, and my submissiveness reached its crescendo, when I felt the waves of a majestic orgasm building up in my overly sensitized body, simply as the result of having secured her permission to come!

My sobbing clit lifted to meet each slap of the hairbrush and Miss Stern punished my sex harder and harder as my orgasm grew on me. Then, oh sweet Goddess, she stopped her hair-brushing, inserted her forefinger again deep into my brutalized sissy pussy and ordered me:

"Come, my pet, come for me!"

Her breath was like a blowtorch on my clitoris. Her finger fucked relentlessly in my pussy. I ached my back, my whole world froze, and I yelled and yelled and yelled as my muscles contracted round her finger and my pussy melted into an inferno of viscous embers and my nipples thrummed with music I had never heard.

Everything came together then and clicked in place in my torrid mind.

I belonged and I was hers and I loved it.

I came for her for a long, long time. It took an eternity and then a bit more for my body to relax back into itself and for me to regain a semblance of coherency. And then there were only her kisses and a hand stroking my soft cheek and a womanly bosom to hide in while tears dripped from my eyes. A long cuddly embrace, sweet pettings and soft words.

Then I dressed in my school uniform again, knelt before my headmistress and kissed her hand and thanked her.

"Thank you, Mistress, for punishing me. It was a very naughty thing I did, touching myself, and I deserved discipline."

"Yes, you did, my sissy pet. But I'm far from finished with you. You need somebody to take charge, and I take that task upon me. So, every two weeks you must report to me and I'll judge your behavior and reward or chastise you accordingly."

A tingle of anticipation went through me, at the indicated promise of continued discipline and punishment.