A sissy visits the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you do, dear! Sit down and have a cup of tea and I'll find what you need."

Auntie Jean got us tea, and I sat on my footstool sipping the hot tea and thrilling to the thought of being dressed up as Miss Stern's daughter. And what did she have planned for tonight? My special night she had called it... My Headmistress brought me out of my reverie.

"So, sweetie, are you excited about your new clothes?"

"Yes, Mommy! I replied with enthusiasm. And it's so nice of you, Mommy, to bring me here and visit Aunt Jeanie. I like her shop a lot!"

"Yes, dear. So, do I! You must also remember to thank Auntie properly, do you hear?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Jean now returned with a number of cartons and packages.

"Now then, Rose. Stand up and take of your shoes and dress and you can try on some of this stuff."

I hurried to comply, blushing slightly, but eager to try on the selection Auntie had brought. As I undressed, I realized that my little stiffie and the wet spot on my tight panties would be eminently visible to Auntie Jean, and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. Demurely I looked at the floor and tried to hide my shame with my hands.

"Hands at your side! "

Aunt Jeanie barked at me.

"I need to estimate your waist size! Oh, I see... that was you are so shy about! You are a hot number aren't you? Such a naughty cutie, getting her panties wet already... And you blush so prettily too... Never you mind, dearie, I've seen it all..., and those panties are very lovely on you... they outline your cute sissy clit very nicely and hug your butt tightly. I have some nice elastic boxers in a nylon/spandex blend. Sheer, and with some flowers embroidered throughout the lace front. I'm sure you'll love them, so I'll give a few pairs to your Mommy."

"Th.. Thank you, Auntie." I managed to stutter.

"Very well, now for the dresses...."

The next half hour passed rapidly in a flurry of frilly dresses, short, tight skirts, and lightly padded lacy nighties. Miss Stern settled for a couple of very short, pleated miniskirts and some simple, plain tops. She also bought a lovely light green summer dress for me. It was very tight round my waist, had puffy short sleeves and a rather short skirt that reached only halfway to my knees. The neck opening was bordered with narrow white lace.

I loved it and thanked her profusely when she chose it for me. We also ended up with a dream of a nightie. It was pink and sheer and fitted with matching pink lace round the top. Matching sheer panties came with it. In addition to the boxers, Miss Stern also got a few pairs of elastic banded thongs and panties for me. Plus, a selection of girly t-shirts as well as an object in a gift box: Undoubtedly the velvet collar.

"So, darlings, can I offer you some wine?"

"Yes, Jean, I'd love a glass of wine -- and if you have a soda for Rose?"

"Of course."

"Mommy?"

"Yes, dear? "

"Can I please be allowed to wear some of my clothes? The pink skirt? Oh, please let Mommy..!"

"Hmm -- I don't see why not.. Yes, you may, pet... and wear that nice tight, white t-shirt with it. The one with the roses on it. But don't change your panties. I want you to keep wearing the ones you have on now."

"Yes, Mommy! Thank you!"

"You're welcome, my sweet."

I was soon dressed in my new pink miniskirt that really hugged my bottom very tightly and a t-shirt patterned with little red roses.

"Now, pet, you should thank Auntie Jean for taking such good care of you. And you will do that by kissing her right foot and then lick your way up her leg, all the way to her sex. You will then suck and lick your Aunt's pussy through her panties and do whatever else she desires of you. Is that clear, pet?

"

"Ye... yes, Mommy.... "

An electric thrill was coursing through my young body as I submissively agreed to orally service this strange woman just because my Mistress Mommy desired it. I knelt in front of the store owner, ready for my task. A sissy slave girl slut ready to serve.

"Ask nicely, dear."

"Please, Auntie Jean, may I be allowed to kiss your foot."

"And lick my leg."

"And lick your leg."

"And kiss and service my pussy."

"Please Auntie, may I kiss and service your pussy... pleeeasse... I'd like to so much, Auntie...! Please let me...."

"Oh, you beg so nicely! Yes, dearie, you may....!"

"Oh, thank you... thank you....."

I avidly bent down and started my allotted task. Auntie held out her right foot for me, and I kissed and licked the shining black leather of her short boots.

"The heel, my girl, pay attention to the heel!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"That's a good little sissy... yes, suck on the heel.. well done, pet.... Now kiss you way up my leg... slowly... mmmm.. lick now... give my knee a good tongue bath... Yes... "

As I licked and kissed my way slowly up my Auntie's stockinged leg, savoring the smell and warmth of her skin beneath the silken fabric of her elegant stockings, she drew up her tight dress, until it finally, as I neared the bit of naked flesh below her panties, was bundled round her generous waist.

My Aunt was wearing glossy black panties with just a hint of lace framing the high cut leg openings and the triangle covering her sex. Her silk stockings were held up by a matching garter belt.

There I was: Dressed up and feminized, kneeling in front of a mature, female store owner, whom I called Auntie, and orally servicing her while the Headmistress of my school, who pretended to be my mother, was watching! I was thrilled that such sexual role play was possible, and I was coming to realize that it satisfied the deep longing in me to be sexually dominated by older mature women.

Entering the role of being Miss Stern's daughter was in itself an incredible turn-on for me, and performing sexual services on other women, at her orders, was only adding to her dominance over me. I would do anything for my Mistress and the present task was eminently pleasing! Wetness was seeping through my girly panties; my nipples were stiff with longing and I could now smell the intoxicating aroma of my Aunties pussy juice!

I buried my face in her crotch, savoring every whiff of her female scent and she moaned in excitement and stopped holding her dress up. It fell down, covering my head and in semi-darkness I continued nibbling and kissing her female parts.

The satiny fabric of her panties clung to her vulva. No hairs were apparent, so Auntie undoubtedly shaved her sex. I nuzzled my nose into her wet, sticky slit, sniffing in the smell of fresh fish, mushrooms, lemon and honey.

"Mmm... yes... my sissy girl... yes, you naughty little slut... sniff Aunties wet panties... Auntie likes it so much when her pet kisses her juicy cunt.... Goood.. oh yes, use your tongue to lick the slit now... well done.... Rub your nose in it... more.. yes, more.... Let me ride that sissy face... Oh.... Yes..... you're such a good licker... such a well-trained lesbian niece I have... Lie down on the floor now, pet... yes... on your back... let me sit on your sweet kisser... mmmm.... Right... sniff Aunties ass, you dirty girl... yes... you like that I can tell.... Kiss it now, through the panties... lick Aunties hole, now... Oh, yes... Spread your legs.... Mmm... all juiced up you are... you love this, you sexy sweet thing! Ohh... yes... I close... now... there suck .... Find the clit... yes... there.... Oh, God.... Sweet little darling.... Auntie will come all over your face now....... Yes... yes.... Oh.. Yesssssssss"

Auntie Jean humped my face frenetically while I struggled beneath her to keep contact with her large, throbbing clitoris. I felt the spasming start and she tensed, immobile, for a second or two, then she collapsed on me, shouting incoherently and pressing her juiced crotch tightly to my face. I couldn't breathe and tried to free myself, but she kept me there until I almost suffocated. Then she released me, and carefully licked every trace of her cuntal excretions from my red face.

"Very nice, Rose." I heard Miss Stern say. "That was a very good job, and a very polite thank you! Now bring your clothes in order and let us proceed to my cabin."

"Yes, Mommy." I answered obediently and hurried to comply.

We collected our purchases, Miss Stern warmly embraced Aunt Jean, and we went back to the car. I had paid a good deal of money to be with Miss Stern this weekend, and she actually paid for all our purchases. They were obviously part of the deal.

By now I was in a state of total sexual arousal. I walked in a hazy world only sensing the urge burning in my young flesh. I was aching for release and felt a glowing anticipation. My Mommy was going to introduce me to the delicious pleasures a mature, knowing woman can induce on a sissy lesbian. I could still smell Aunties sexual secretions on my face, and I felt really naughty walking with Mommy while I flaunted my ass in my new miniskirt and dripped more and more sissy-juice into my tight panties. If only people knew what the two of us were doing in privacy!

After we had driven for half an hour, Miss Stern diverted from the main road. We rode for a few minutes along a secluded forest lane, and then she parked the car in the middle of the forest.

My Mistress then turned to me, her excitement visible in her eyes and in the pouting of her full lips. She then took me in her strong arms, and I melted willingly against her, wanting her to completely subjugate me, own me, dominate me, make her mine.

"My sweet, I want to prepare you a bit for what is going to be your big night, your night of complete surrender to me. Are you ready, my darling love?"

"Yes, Mommy! I happily answered. I'm ready to be yours, totally and fully!"

She kissed me again, hard this time, demanding, with a sharp hunger that sent my arousal soaring.

"Very well, my sweet slut. Let's walk a short bit then, to be alone, and I'll prepare you for what is to come."

We walked for just a few minutes through the dense forest until we came to a small, isolated clearing. Miss Stern was carrying a bag, and she now asked me to kneel in front of her, on the dry grass. I did so, eagerly awaiting what she had in store for me. She towered above me, with the domineering authority that always seemed to surround her. I felt safe, very much in love, and proud to the object of her attention and discipline.

"Hands behind your head, Rose!"

"Yes, Mommy."

"I'm going to collar your now, Rose. With a soft velvet collar. It will show to whom you belong, and it will forever remind you, that you are my private, special pet and slave girl. Will you accept my collar?"

I felt tears of happiness flow into my eyes, and with a throbbing in my breast, I gave myself, body and soul to the stately woman before me.

"Yes, Mommy, yes Mistress Stern. I happily and with all my love accept your collar and what it implies."

It was a very emotional moment -- the most important single moment in my life. In that sun-dappled forest clearing, I not only accepted Miss Stern as my future Mistress , I also embraced the feelings in me that she had reinforced so strongly: I accepted my desire for submission, my inherent longing for dominance, my love for older women.

My Mistress now fastened the narrow velvet strip round my throat and fastened it with a small golden lock.

"It fits you very nicely, my dear. Now stand up, spread your legs and bend down to grab your ankles. I'll warm up your delectable arse and provide a bit of exercise for your sissy rosebud."

"Yes, Mommy."

I hurried to comply with her orders, enjoying baring my rump for her, and shivering in anticipation of her hard spanks.

"I'm going to give you 10 spanks on each bared cheek, and I want you to count them out for me and thank me."

My tight panties were sticking to my sissy clit, and she bared my buttocks by pulling the fabric up into the cleft between them, thus also drawing the panties relentlessly tight. A heady waft of sissy arousal ensued.

SLAP!

"One! Thank you, Mommy! May I please have another?"

"Yes, you may, my little darling!"

SLAP!

She was not hard on me, but nevertheless spanked my bared bum very thoroughly, effectively reddening both buttocks. I felt the stings of her barehanded blows on my skin, but the resulting pain soon gave way to a delightful throbbing warmth, and my sticky panties were soon even more drenched with my juices than before.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, you naughty little bitch?"

"Twelve! Yes... yes I am Mommy. Thank you... May I please have another?"

"Yes, yes you may...."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP!

"Keep the position, pet. I'm going to insert a plug into your sissy pussy so stay still."

She drew my panties down a bit, and I felt a greased finger gently caress and penetrate my sissy orifice. Then a lubricated, tapered plug slid in, to fill my cunny and expand my sphincter. Miss Stern had me stand up and fitted my tight panties, so they once again firmly hugged my spanked, red butt and clung to my sex. The feel of the plug inside me was making me see stars. I clenched my sissy pussy on the intruder and enjoyed the filling sensation. It was so good to be naughty, spanked lesbian sissy slut and having a mature woman, a Mother, command me and dominate me. Every time she ordered me around, took control over me and my body, it made me love her all the more.

Miss Stern inspected me.

"Good. Now I don't want any illicit fondling of your private parts, young lady! So, I'm going to tie your hand behind your back, to make certain you can't touch yourself down there. "

Gladly, I presented my hands for tying and she used a cotton rope to bind them securely together behind my back. From wrist to elbow, my arms were looped in rope and as a result my shoulders thrust back pushing forward my chest with its stiff nipples jutting from my flat bosom. I was in a trance, enchanted by the slow seductive build-up Miss Stern was subjecting me to.

She took advantage of my vulnerable, exposed nubbins and mauled them and pinched them while she devoured my mouth and let her free hand grope my spanked bottom. Deliriously I accepted her liberties, my whole being screaming out for more. Then she stopped -- leaving me panting and sweating with need.

"Hmm, Mommy thinks her pet needs a pause now! You're all teased up and ready to explode. But Mommy doesn't want her sissy girl to come until much later tonight and then only when Mommy gives permission. But, sweet darling, you'll be teased and pleased and tortured to the very edge by me. Mommy's going to play her little feminine sissy slut like a fine instrument, and when you gain permission to have a cum then you'll never forget it! Never in your whole life. Trust Mommy, Rose, I'll make you mine."

I could only consent, though my hot blood wanted it otherwise. And her promises only made dark and dangerous shapes of attraction appear in my mind.

We returned to the car, Miss Stern leading me. I was again instructed to sit with my legs spread wide, and as she drove my Mistress occasionally stroked my thigh or let her hand lie idle over my sissy parts.

Finally, we arrived at the cabin. It stood alone on a riverbank, and no other habitation was within two miles of it. I was briefly released from my bondage to help get our luggage inside and then ordered to change clothes. Miss Stern wanted me in the green summer dress she had bought for me at Aunt Jeanie's. I was to keep my panties on, though. I hurried to comply, and then helped Miss Stern preparing dinner.

The food was exquisite. We had fried trout with a fresh salad and a good white wine. Mommy (that's how I thought of Miss Stern by now) wiped her mouth after having enjoyed the last bit of her dinner.

"How you squirm, Rose! Is there something you need? You can tell Mommy! I'll take care of it! Does my sissy need to pee? Is that it? "

I nodded with downcast eyes.

"Go on, dear, tell Mommy."

"Mommy... I... I need to... I ... "

"Come, sweetie, tell me..."

"I... I need to pee, Mommy."

"Of course, you do, pet! Come then, let's go!"

Mother attentively led me to the bathroom, which was very spacious and decorated in a romantic style with pinkish tiles and flowery curtains. It even, to my delight, contained a sizeable Jacuzzi!

Mommy stood behind me and caressed my stomach and sissy parts through the tight panties.

"Rose, you have very wet panties now! Has my pet peed in her tight panties?"

"N... nnoo, Mommy... "

"But you'd like to wouldn't you? Sissy likes it when the warm pee trickles through her tight panties, doesn't she?"

The insistent rubbing continued, and now Mommy's hand strayed past the elastic of the panties and gently tickled my steely erect clit.

"But you mustn't ... oh, no... sissies do not wet their panties... at least only if Mommy allows them to.... and Mommy doesn't want her pet to have naughty wet panties right now....."

She now knelt in front of me and removed my panties very slowly. My musky aroma was very distinct, and Mommy had her face very close to my bared clit.

"You have such a nice, little stiffie, my slutty pet! Mommy likes your clittie and tight cunny very much... so much I'm going to kiss the clittie now... But you mustn't come... oh no.. no sweet cummie for my naughty lesbian sissy....."

A slow, warm kiss right on the very tip of my overexcited sissy cockette was almost more than I could stand. I almost, to my shame, peed in my Mommy's mouth, but managed to restrain myself. Her wet tongue gently tasted the copious secretions and to my chagrin she then fondled the plug inside my tight sissy cunt and gently used it to fuck my orifice. She then stood up and kissed me, and I delighted in tasting myself, filtered through my Mother's mouth.

I was then instructed to sit on the bidet, with my back to my dominant Mommy, and leaning forward. She bundled up my frilly dress, baring my naked behind. She now knelt close behind me and had an unrestricted view of my plugged sissy cunny as my legs were spread.

"Rose, you are not allowed to pee until I tells you to! Mommy will help her pet and make her feel nice and naughty while peeing. And remember: You must ask permission first!"

"Yes... yes, Mommy... can I... please... Oh... Mommy.. I need to go so much... Can I please... please let me pee, Mommy!"

"Not yet, you impatient sissy slut! Let me prepare you a bit...."

Mommy fondled my slick clit, gently pinching and caressing the blood-engorged flesh. She lewdly exposed my aching, throbbing clit.

"Would Rose like to pee now? Would my pet like to pee for Mama? "

"Yes... ohh... yes.... Mama... yes... can your pet pleeeese pee now, Mama? Can I... Oh, I need it so much, Mommy... Your hands are so good on my sissy clit... holding it ... Yes... pleeaase allow your me to come, dear Mommy!"

"Yes, my sweet darling lesbian! Pee now... let it go... pee while Mommy holds your hard clit.... Yes... come now...."

"Ohhhh... yes..... Mommy.... Thank you... oh.. thank you so much.... I love you Mommy..... "

My young body shuddered convulsively as I was finally allowed to release my hot piss. With my dominant Mama tugging and manipulating my stiff cockette and whispering seductively for her sissy pet to let go, the release was almost orgasmic in character. My clit throbbed its sweet song, as the gush of pee splattered into the bidet bowl and I pressed my naked behind towards my Mistress' face. Her fingers dug deep into my sensitive flesh, pinching and clamping my gushing sissy clit, causing a rush a pain to complement to wonderful feeling of release that flooded my feminized body.

I felt naughty, exhilarating naughty. I loved to have Mommy fondle my naked clittie and holding it while I peed. I loved to have her my pussy carefully plugged. And most of all I loved having Mommy watch me during such a dirty act.