A sissy visits the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress. I will look forward to next time."

Miss Stern smiled at that, a warm smile that lit up her face from within.

"So, will I, dear sissy Rose, so will I....."

2. Another visit to Miss Stern

Some days later, Friday at midday, a message came to me from Miss Stern, requesting my presence in her chambers the following Saturday. I shuddered with anticipation, remembering my previous visit, but also felt some trepidation. It was thus with some nervousness I knocked, for the second time, on the door of my formidable Headmistress. My sissy clit was, however, in its tight bondage already secreting its nectar into my cotton panties, as I had spent the afternoon thinking back on my last, incredibly arousing, experience in the hands of this competent dominant. I therefore felt an electric response in my body when I heard her voice ordering me inside.

I entered, closing the door behind me, and instinctively knew what to do. She was sitting in an armchair, dressed in a long black, low-cut silk dress that clung to her curvaceous body. I approached her, knelt submissively before her, with my hands held behind my neck, thus jutting my chest forward. I caught her eye; thought I saw a glint of appreciation and spoke.

"Your pet reporting for duty, Ma'am. How may I serve my Mistress?"

It felt proper and right to do this, and my heart beat faster in sweet anticipation of what was about to take place.

"Well done, pet. It's good to see you know your proper place!"

I warmed to her approval.

"Now, my sweet sissy pet. I'm looking forward to your report. Because you've started so well, you may be allowed to sit on a footstool, while you tell me what you've been up to these last days."

I went and got the footstool and was told to place it, so I sat very close to Miss Stern. I could smell her musky, heavy perfume and was pleased to be allowed to kiss her hand, which she offered in welcome. Sitting on the footstool, with my legs spread and my skirt draw up a bit to show my panties (where a wet sport was clearly visible over my clit), and with my hands knotted behind my neck, I told how I had dreamt about her since my last visit.

The Headmistress listened carefully and once in while bent slightly forward, once to open my shirt somewhat, and then a few times so she could ever so lightly let her hands roam over my chest. I was sitting exposed, like the slutty, naughty sissy schoolgirl I was, in front of this beautiful mature woman, and telling her my intimate secret sexual dreams, involving strict discipline. Miss Stern teased my nipples softly and held my eyes in her strong gaze.

"So, my sweet sissy slut. Did you in these past few days fantasize about being my... lesbian daughter...?"

Shamefully, I admitted to having such dreams and the thrill I'd felt at such a role. It was very arousing for me to imagine being dominated by Miss Stern, as her lesbian daughter. Just thinking about her as my Mommy Mistress made my sissy body tingle in sweet anticipation.

"And you did have any orgasm whilst having these naughty thoughts and dreams??"

"Y.. yes.. Ma'am," I admitted, red faced. "I did."

"Hmm... But you my special pet, Rose. My personal slave girl. And you cannot be allowed to have orgasms unless I allow you to! I have made that clear."

"Ye..yes.. Mistress... perfectly clear.... But..."

"No, buts! There will be price to pay and you will be punished every time you do not follow my orders. And this is a very important rule, you've broken: That you may not have an orgasm, unless I specifically permit you to! Do you understand?"

And she held my cheek and looked at me with a penetrating gaze.

"Yes, Ma'am.. Mistress.. I understand..."

Then, inspiration hit me, and I continued:

"Please, Ma'am will you be so kind as to punish your pet? I deserve punishment because I've been very naughty and had an orgasm, without your permission. Please punish me, Ma'am. ..."

She looked pleased at that, my wonderful Mistress, and a small smile lit up her sharp features.

"Yes, dear, I will punish you, in just a little while. However, your panties have gotten somewhat wet, my pet, and I believe a change is called for. Into something perhaps tighter and more girlish? And I also have a few other small surprises for you before I take upon me to administer the discipline you so much deserve...."

She went and rummaged in a drawer but soon returned and again sat in the chair before me.

"Stand up now, sissy Rose, and give me the pleasure of slowly removing your juicy, wet panties. That's right. Lift up the skirt so I can see your crotch. Good. Rub your stiff sissy clittie... not so fast, slut! Slowly. Use only the flat of your hand. Yes. That's it. Now lick your fingers... Good girl... You do that in a very enticing manner, my sweet... but then, you enjoy tasting your own excitement, don't you? Turn your back to me now, spread your legs and bend forwards. Grab your ankles... well done..."

My school uniform skirt rode up my thighs to reveal the white, cotton panties hugging my bum and clinging to my dripping sex. Miss Stern roughly fondled my proffered buttocks and slapped them tentatively a few times, causing me to further arch my back and round my bottom.

It was so hot to have my behind slapped by this devious woman! I longed again to totally submit to her and feel the sweet domination that had made me take leave of my senses the last time. I wriggled my girlish, sissy arse, very much aware of her position directly behind me and her unrestricted view of my most intimate parts. The slight heating the slaps had given my buttocks was far from painful, and only caused a very pleasant tingling in my young flesh.

Still sitting down, Miss Stern pulled me closer and planted a series of kisses on my pantie-covered rear. I moaned in delirious response. Trying to press my globes closer to her face. She then, very slowly, inch by inch, drew down the panties and bared my buttocks. She gently parted my cheeks, baring the orifice of my sissy pussy and used her thumb in small, circular motions to caress the tight sphincter. This stimulation was extraordinarily pleasurable as she skillfully and rhythmically played on the resilient entrance to my pussy.

My velvet innards were clenching involuntarily, begging to be filled. A slow lick up the crease, ending right on the sensitive rosebud of my pussy entrance, caused me to shiver and moan in delightful anticipation.

"Does my naughty lesbian sissy want her tight pussy filled? Hmm, does she?"

My Headmistress whispered seductively behind me, and I could only respond in one way.

"Oh, yes... Oh, please, ma'am! Your lesbian sissy slut needs her tight pussy filled, Ma'am... Oh, please...."

Something round and hard pressed on my opening. Not a finger. Something else. It was lubricated and as Miss Stern relentlessly pressed it passed the tight opening, the sphincter dilated almost painfully, allowing the object to penetrate into my pussy. My expectant hole was filled up, and the slight pain disappeared to be exchanged for a satisfactory sensation of being filled. The object tapered off and then widened, thus plugging me effectively.

It was of course a butt plug. My Headmistress now slowly drew the plug out again halfway, and once again pushed it in. She teased me thus for a few minutes, the plunging of the lubricated plug, softening my sphincter and causing an increasing stimulation in my sensitized innards. This sensuous fucking was soon making me long for more, and I contracted my pussy on the plug, wanting it to spear me and fill me out completely. Wanting it to stay inside me. After a final stroke, my wish was granted, and Miss Stern left the delicious plug filling me up.

She then ordered me stand and remove my panties. Being plugged made it difficult, and I certainly did not want to lose it, so I carefully crouched down a bit, rolled the wet cotton panties down my legs, rose and stepped out of them. I then offered them to my Mistress, who smiled crookedly, exposed the gusset and slowly licked the viscous secretions from the cotton fabric inundated with the signs of my sexual arousal.

Miss Stern then withdrew the plug and showed me what she had stuffed up my sissy pussy. It was a cone of black rubber that tapered off at the end and was fitted with a base plate hindering it from totally disappearing into a sissy's interior. It had a diameter of about an inch and a half at its widest.

"A butt plug will heighten your sensation when I spank you and it provides me with the possibility of additional stimulation. Sometimes I demand that a sissy girl wear a plug at all times, thus stretching her pussy for further pleasures..."

I thrilled at this. What dark pleasures could this woman have in store for a poor sissy's stretched pussy?

"Now, my pet. I have selected this special pair of panties for your spanking. They are nice and girlish as you can see. Pink with little roses all over them. They are also very tight -- several sizes too small for you, but that all for the better. They are very elastic, as they are made from a Lycra blend, and I want you to get to enjoy the feeling of having very close-hugging panties on your bottom and your crotch."

She then turned the panties gusset towards me, so I could see they were fitted with a small knobbed rubber insert right where my clit was to be positioned.

"This insert fits tightly over the clittie tip of a sissy, keeping her clit sensitized and stimulating the top of the clit shaft. It has some small knobs on the inside as you can see, to increase the pleasure and also to facilitate contact with your clit."

"Thank you, Ma'am. "

"You're welcome, pet. Now put the panties on and ask nicely for a spanking."

"Yes, Mistress."

I shivered in anticipation as I received the satiny smooth, elastic panties. Oh, how much I wanted to be miss Stern's lesbian sissy girl! To have her guide me and teach me the pleasures of servitude and submission to a mature woman! To be her special sissy pet and sweet plaything. To have her control and dominate my young and inexperienced body. That was what I craved.

I took care taking on the special panties, slowly putting them on one leg, then the other, drawing them up to cover my naked crotch and plugged behind. They were a tight fit, very tight, but not uncomfortable, as the Lycra facilitated the fabrics elasticity and made the panties cling tightly to my flesh. I loved the feel of them!

The inserted rubber fitted snugly over the tip of my clit and it was like having a thumb caressing my cockette at all times! They fitted also very tightly over my sissy pussy and hugged each buttock indecently. At the same time, they made me feel very much like a woman, and a deep thrill ran through me at this thought.

I was just an innocent sissy alone with her authoritarian mature Mistress, and I was about to receive a severe spanking for having an illicit orgasm while having naughty thoughts about being dominated by her! I couldn't help it. I was by now totally conditioned to being a submissive lesbian sissy and only fantasized about how sexy mature women would dominate and discipline me. Such naughty dreams were always entering my sissy mind whenever I encountered a mature woman. Especially one like my authoritarian Headmistress!

I was very aroused by now. The situation was in itself incredibly stimulating, and the tight panties, the plug filling my arse and the rubber pantie-insert indecently caressing my most intimate parts with every step I took, all this made the blood go to my face and I flushed prettily.

"Very good my sissy darling. You may walk about the room for a while. Oh -- and you can serve me a drink. A gin and tonic will do nicely."

"Yes, Ma'am."

My voice had changed with my panties. It was now a little high-pitched, humble, pleading.

I could only walk with small, mincing steps and every time I moved, the plug stuffed up my sissy pussy moved ever so slightly, and the rubber insert slid just a tiny bit over my juicy clit-hood. The result was a slowly spiraling up towards a sexual haze that imbued all my thoughts and actions. I found glasses and a small tray as well as a bottle of gin. Tonic was in the fridge. I made a stiff drink for my Mistress and made my way back to her with ridiculous small steps, a naughty feminized young male, about to be punished, wearing very tight panties and a plug up her sissy pussy!

I served Miss Stern her drink kneeling before her and after her first sip she ordered:

"You may lick my shoes clean, you sexy sissy girl!"

"Yes, Ma'am," I readily responded and proceeded to bend forward and lick the polished leather.

The humiliation of servicing Miss Stern by cleaning her leather shoes with my tongue was making me flush with excitement. I wanted to please her, service her, be hers forever. She was wearing nylons and classic black, high-heeled pumps with an ankle strap. A clean, slightly perfumed scent clung to her feet, and I sniffed eagerly, drinking in my Mistress' smell.

"Yes, pet. Smell you Mistress' shoes and feet. Good pet. You like licking my shoes don't you? Makes you feel nice and soft inside? Yes, you make a wonderful shoe cleaner. Good licking. Yes, right there, suck on that heel. Good. Now the toe. Well done. You may kiss my ankle. Fine."

Having shined my Mistress' shoes to her satisfaction, I knelt again submissively in front of her, awaiting further orders.

"Hmm, I think we should give some attention to your nipples, my sweet. I like your smooth and rather flat chest with the hint of budding breasts, and you have so delightful nipples! I believe they will be most enhanced by some adornments!"

After baring my bosom, Miss Stern used a clip consisting of a noose made from flattened metal wire that was fitted round my nipple and then tightened by moving a slider. The result was that my nipples were encased in a 5 mm metal ring and my Mistress tightened them at the base, so the end of my poor nubbins stuck out obscenely from the metallic prison. A pricking, throbbing heat suffused into the constricted flesh and the tips of my nipples pulsed reddish-purple.

To my surprise Miss Stern now bent forward and gently sucked first one, then the other, nipple into the warm wet cavity of her mouth. Her sucking teased more blood into the tips, and the cooling action of her saliva evaporation after her sucking caused me some welcome relief. The treatment was not very painful in itself, but my nipples felt like burning pearls on my chest.

But I was not ready yet. Miss Stern now attached leaden weights to the metal nooses constricting my nubs. This caused a persistent downward pull on not only my nipples but on my whole chest and hot sears of pain resulted. I drew in my breath and endured the agony until a numbness set in. My burning pearls grew to encompass my whole bosom and as my Mistress teased me by making the leaden weights swing I moaned in agonized desire.

My hands behind my head, my tortured, obscenely ornamented bosom thrust forward towards my Mistress, my pussy tightly plugged: I was a submissive lesbian sissy, an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl slut waiting, nay begging, to be spanked by a dominant teacher. And I loved it. I reveled in being humiliated and debased and my whole body was aflame with desire begging to be released.

"Now, you bad, bad sissy: Beg to be spanked by your Mistress!"

"Please, Mistress, please spank me. Spank your pet, Mistress! I've been a very bad sissy girl and had an orgasm without your permission, Ma'am, so I must be disciplined. Please spank my bottom, Mistress."

I meant every word. She had me under such strict discipline and had seduced me so well that I craved the hard touch of her hand on my bottom. I longed to be spanked, craved it. Plugged and teased beyond my limits, my body cried for the relief that only a mature authoritarian woman could provide for me.

"Assume the position!"

Eagerly I climbed onto her lap. My tormented nipples felt an increase in drag as the weights swung free, and I carefully positioned my ass within easy reach of Miss Stern.

"Spread your legs a bit... Yes, excellent... you do have such a delectable ass! Especially in such tight panties..."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

I flushed at her praise. I wanted to please her, and it was very satisfying to hear her talk about my bottom in this manner.

Miss Stern started by gently massaging my eagerly awaiting nether cheeks. She took care to pull the special elastic panties tight up into my crease, defining each buttock clearly and also stretching the fabric very taut over my tied up sissy clit and plumsack. I pressed my raging stiffness against the thigh of my dominant Headmistress.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Oh, yes, how good and right it felt! The heat spreading into my bottom flesh. Miss Sterns hand relentlessly spanking me.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She took her time. Paused in between spanks to investigate the wet spot between my spread thighs or manipulating my plug through the tight panties. The Lycra spanking panties kept much of the generated heat inside and my bum rapidly heated up. My chest burned from the nipple clips and now my ass was a seething mass of fiery flesh.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She hit the same spot now, again and again, to achieve a maximum redness and to let me taste the surging pain and flow with the resulting numbness. And flow I did. I passed into a different world; a universe of red raw pleasure initiated by painfully tormented flesh. I inhabited a place where every spank, every seditious caress fueled my ascent towards a peaking release. The pain dulled and every spank fed my inner fires.

I wriggled on Miss Stern's lap, and moaned in a sensuous haze, offering my reddened behind for further punishment. Slick juice adhered to her dress as I rubbed against her thigh. She stopped her rhythmic spanking of my right buttock and told me to lie still. I tried to comply and felt her hand slither beneath the tight fabric encasing my bottom. She gripped the plug buried in my pussy and slowly drew it out of its tight prison just a few centimeters.

The feeling of my sphincter dilating on the rubber plug combined with the heat in my spanked cheeks into a focal point of my whole universe. She pushed the plug in again and let a few hard slaps rain on my pantie-covered behind. I clenched my pussy on the plug, relishing having it filled.

The fucking now continued in time with the spanking and I was rapidly approaching the brink of my sanity. I was rubbing myself against Miss Stern and the rubber insert in the panties heightened the feeling. I voiced my need.

"Oh.. Oh yess.... You're so good to your sissy pet, Mistress.... Yes... spank me... spank my bottom... yes... oh, please.... And fuck my pussy... Oh... that's..... so gooooddd.... Oh ,yes... inside me... Ma'am .. faster.... In my ... inside my pussy.... Oh, yes... Ma'am.. so goood! Oh.. please... ... may I ... may I please come, Mistress?"

Silence. The spanking and fucking stopped.

"So, my pet, my lesbian sissy pet, would like to come?"

"Ye.. yes... Ma'am...."

"Play with your nipple weights then... yes, that's it... make them swing nicely... And don't come until I tell you to!"

"N...no....noooo... Ma'am!"

As I teased my cruelly stretched nipples, my Headmistress continued to penetrate my tight orifice and slap my butt. Then she changed tactics a bit and once in a while slapped me between my spread legs instead of on my butt. The effect was electrifying! Slapping my crotch caused the rubber pantie-insert to slide just slightly in the copious pre-cum and stimulate my clit. This, in combination with the other stimulations she was subjecting me to, soon had me on the edge of orgasm once again. And once again I begged for release.