A sissy visits the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, Rose, my darling! Stand up and hold that nice dress up so Mommy can wipe you. Good girl. Now change into these new, tight panties and come and sit with Mommy."

We went back into the main room, hand in hand.

"I want to feel your tongue on my pantie right now. So, kneel and stick your tongue out. Mmmmm yes... Oh yes, sweetie... lick Mommy's pussy...."

She had lifted up her pale yellow silken dress and exposed the exquisite, matching underwear she had chosen for the day. The aroma emanating from Mommy's cunt was overpowering! She was as excited and aroused as I was, and a large wet spot was evident on the tightly stretched pale silk. I eagerly sniffed in the heady smell of female lust and stuck out my tongue. Slowly I caressed the fabric-encased folds of my Mother's pussy and like the good sissy lesbian I was, I lapped and sucked avidly in order to provide her, my Mistress, with the utmost satisfaction.

"Yessss," she moaned above me. "Rose likes Mommy's pussy doesn't she? Oh yes... and Mommy like to have her sweet sissy lick and suck her juice.... It's good for you to taste a real woman's juice... Good, my darling... right there... suck my clit through the panties... yes... my little suck slave.. my sweet pussy girl... Taste Mama..."

I sucked on Mother's erect clit through the panties and was very soon rewarded with an orgasmic convulsion and a rhythmic throbbing in the flesh I was servicing. Mother pressed her wet panties to my glistening face and rubbed her spasming cunt on my adoring visage. Then she assisted me to my feet, and we kissed long and lingering, enveloped in the taste of my Mothers sexual excretions.

"Now, my darling, Mommy must spank her sissy slut. You understand that, don't you sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy. I know I have to be spanked. I'm a very naughty and slutty sissy."

"Yes, you are, but Mommy loves you anyway. You are Mommy's sweet darling pet. But before I spank you, you must beg my forgiveness and ask nicely for you punishment."

"Yes, Mommy, I said, and knelt in front of her. Please, Mommy, will you forgive me for being naughty, and disobedient? I have touched myself indecently and had nasty thoughts about other women. I need to be spanked, Mommy. Will you please spank your sissy and give me the punishment I need?"

"Yes, of course I will! Come here and lie across my lap. Let me throw the skirt up and bare your bum. Oh, sweetie! You have such a spankable bottom. Mommy enjoys making your bum all red and hot and tingly! You are forgiven my darling, and now the punishment starts!"

I almost came in my tight panties when my Mama's warm hands gently fondled my pantied orbs. Then, without warning, she initiated a long and relentless series of hand slaps onto my rear. It was painful, but my initial state of dazed arousal, which I had been kept in ever since we started out, numbed the pain into a throbbing, heated ache.

I sobbed, oh yes, and I cried. My Mother delivered a hard and well-deserved spanking. I felt sorry for myself, and I begged to let off. My tears were salty and my shame very real. My bum was very sore when Mother finished delivering my punishment and I was told to go and stand in the corner and contemplate my misdemeanors. I stood there, sniffling and sobbing and trying to alleviate the pain in my spanked behind by rubbing my hands over the burning skin, buried in my panties.

At the same time, my young body was fighting the pain with pleasure. The humiliation of being spanked by this formidable woman triggered a response deep inside me. A response of incredible arousal and eroticism. I was turned on I a way I had never thought possible, and love for my Mother and Mistress was beating with every breath I took. I could still smell and taste her tangy scent on my lips, and I loved her even more for being so strict and demanding towards me.

After about ten minutes, Mother told me to kneel in front of her and thank her. I willingly obliged and sincerely thanked her for spanking my bottom and delivering my punishment.

"Good. Now, Mommy has a nice surprise for you! Mommy will ease the pain in your sore bottom by putting some nice ointment on it, and then Mommy is going to use this on you!"

She slowly lifted the pale yellow dress and I gasped as I saw the contraption strapped round her waist. She had removed her panties, and attached to a leather harness, a flesh colored dildo protruded.

"This, my girl, is a double dildo. I have inserted one half into my own pussy, and soon I will use the other half to penetrate your tight sissy pussy."

I shuddered in fear, but also in sweet anticipation. The fake male organ looked huge and threatening, with a wide bulbous head. However, I would willingly submit to her wishes.

We now went to the bedroom, which was dominated by a large 4-poster bed. The sheets and bedclothes were pink satin, and candles were casting a flickering light.

"Come to Mama, precious, and let me undress you. You really are a vision, you know! You a very special sissy girl, and Mama is very happy to be here with you. Your skin is so soft, peachy. And that firm butt you have! Oh, I'm looking forward to massaging ointment into every nook and cranny of it! Mm, how red it is now, hot, tingling. But trust Mama, sweetie, Mama knows how to please a submissive lesbian sissy girl like you! And the plug is still there, inside your tight sissy cunny. Good... now all I need is to make your bosom ready. Those stiff nips sticking out are just begging for attention! Hands behind your back!"

Her breath felt scorching on the erect, red tinged nubbins topping my flat chest. Then a hot wetness engulfed the right nipple and it was forcefully sucked to an unprecedented, aching firmness.

Miss Stern repeated this action on my other nipple, causing my twin nubbins to swell and redden. She then when to a desk and found a strange device, which proved to be a suction pump provided with nipple cups made from plastic. The cups were lubricated with a bit of Vaseline and fitted neatly over my nips, the device was attached, and a suction created.

I gasped as my sensitive erectile bits of flesh were subjected to this treatment, swelling to almost twice the size the normally had in the erect state. The nipples turned a dark red and almost totally filled out the cups, which were closed with a small valve, thus continuing the vacuuming of my tender papilla. The sensation was somewhat prickly, but overall, very pleasant, as blood flooded into my nips in reaction to the treatment.

Mother then ordered me to spread my legs and she gently investigated my swollen cockette and sissy plums. To my consternation she allowed my clit to stiffen with her careful caresses and then placed one of the nipple cups directly over it! She was actually going to apply a constant vacuum action to my most tender spot! I trembled, but she soothed me, telling me to be a good sissy and that Mother knows best. And she knew this was going to be good for me, as she said it would prolong my orgasm and allow her to better control my release.

I relented, spread my legs wide and Miss Stern deftly fastened the cup right over the head my stiffening clit and then gently applied suction. I felt the willing flesh rise, swell and throb almost painfully as it grew in the nipple cup as blood rushed to it. Needle pricks came and vanished, and I was left with a comfortable tightness.

More so, as Mother now deftly manipulated the suction cup, pulling it out slowly, releasing it, and in general moving my poor erect little clit around in circles.

I was now ordered to position myself on the large bed. I knelt with widely spread thighs and Mother tied my hands together with leather cuffs, fastened a rope and tied the rope to an eyelet set in the wall. She secured the rope, ensuring I was pulled forward somewhat. My ankles were then cuffed and tied, leaving my buttocks and stiff drooling clit eminently accessible for Mother.

Mama knelt behind for a brief moment, whispering in my ear while she gently pulled on the nipple cups, teasing my red and stiff nubbins even more and pulling them out from my bosom.

"Mama's going to give her sweet girl a nice treat now! Your sweet little bum is so nice and red after your spanking, and Mommy's going to rub a cooling ointment all over it to soothe and cool it. You'd like that, sweetie, wouldn't you?"

"Yes... Oh, yes... Mama...Please rub my red and sore bum.. "

"Oh, I will -- but I'm also going to give you a few additional spanks with my favorite hairbrush. Just to keep you in line, you naughty sissy! And because you look so adorable in your bonds, just waiting for Mommy to take you... And I'll use my special rabbit fur gloves also, to rub and warm your butt, and maybe even to lightly run over your stiff, erect little sissy clittie ... Mmm... Mommy loves her darling's stiff nipples... and how it the clit doing in its prison... Oh, how wet you are, my sweet! How ready and juicy... Sissy Rose likes what Mommy does... Oh, yes,.. Mama knows what Rose wants.... She wants to have her sweet sissy pussy stretched and filled by Mama... Oh.. yes.... "

I almost came, as she gently pinched my clit and pulled on the suction cup covering it's tip, while continuing whispering her libidinous suggestions into my susceptible ear. Mother had played me so skillfully on this day, that by now even the slightest touch in the right spot could bring me over the edge. She played me like a maestro plays a Stradivarius, coaching the exact responses she wanted from my bound and teased body. And now was the time of the ointment....

Cold splotches landed on my buttocks and gently massaging hands distributed the cream all over my reddened skin. A soothing sensation set in, with the cold, to dissipate and leave a persistent tingling and pricking. A soft herbal smell mixed with the scent of my oozing arousal and I realized the ointment Mother was using on me not only soothed: It also sensitized!

My plug was withdrawn, then reinserted and a slightly stinging heat developed inside my sissy cunt. My innards clenched on the slick plastic and I was unprepared for the vicious slaps that now hit my buttocks as Mama used a large wooden hairbrush to further punish my bottom. I yelped and pleaded. Pain, heat and pleasure mixed in my addled brain and I wriggled my suddenly very painful behind.

"Oh, yes.... Mommy loves spanking her naughty, naughty sissy.... So red your sweet ass is now.... Soooo hot and delicious... let me kiss it ... mmmm, yes... let Mama kiss her darling's bum and make it better... Mmm... you taste so nice, honey... "

"Please, Mama... oh, yes, please... your mouth is so cool... on my bum... oh... you're licking me Mommy... licking my pussy... it's.. it's soooo nice, Mommy! So naughty... I'm such a naughty sissy.... I deserve a spanking... oh, yes I do... I deserve to feel Mommy's hairbrush on my buttocks... and ... Oh.. it's so good, Mama... you're such a wonderful Mother... licking my ass.. making it so much better...."

It went on and on. Hard slaps alternated with slow lickings and subtle rubbing and probing. My butt passed beyond red-hot and into a realm of a painless, numbing glow. The sound of the slaps when the heavy wooden brush hit my vulnerable behind resounded vibrantly in my head. Mommy loved me. Mommy gave me the punishment -- and pleasure -- I deserved. Mother knows best.

My dominant Headmistress, my disciplinarian lover, my sweet, loving Mother, now stopped her vicious treatment of my bottom and soothed my tortured mind with gentle whisperings:

"Such a good sissy lesbian you are, Rose! You take Mother's punishment of you so well! Mama's so proud of her little darling! And you deserve a reward, so now I'll give you a nice body massage with my rabbit fur glove."

"Oh.. th.. thank you... Mama... You're so good to me....."

"There, my pretty, feel the nice fur on your hot spanked bottom... Nice isn't it?"

"Oh... oh yes Mommy.... It's soft and gentle...."

"Yes, it is... now let me rub your firm stomach, and your sides... There, that much better... now for your thighs..."

Gently, insistently, Miss Stern used the fur glove to seditiously caress my incredibly aroused body. I was hanging onto my sanity with only a thin tread that could break at any moment. She deftly avoided touching my almost exploding nipples, aching within their vacuumed prison. Nor did the devious woman allow me any relief by touching my tortured, throbbing clitoral nubbin, screaming and begging for release. She simply soothed my body, keeping my arousal tethering on the extreme edge of orgasmic blow up.

I shuddered uncontrollably now and sweat positively poured from my young body. Every nerve, every spot on my skin was approaching total explosive short-circuiting. Then Miss Stern stopped her gentle massage.

"Now, my darling, sweet frilly. Ask nicely for Mother's cock to penetrate your tight sissy pussy and make you come, like you've never come before.... Ask Mommy...."

I found a voice to articulate my needs, a pleading, voice, high-pitched and small.

"Pleeeese..., Mommy... Please fuck... me...please make... me.. Oh, pleeeese make me... make me come Mommy!"

"Oh, I will, you sexy, little darling.... "

"Oh, Mommy... Oh... would you... would you please f... fu.... Fuck me, Mommy? Pleeese make me yours, Mother!"

"Yes, dear. But how should I fuck you, my love?"

"Oh, Mommy.. with your... your... cock..., Mommy! Please put your cock inside me, Mommy, and fuck me... fuck me hard... and make me come, Mommy. Oh, I need it so, Mother.. inside me... I ready... soooo ready... take me, Mommy... I'm yours, Mommy... forever....."

And with those words uttered, my agonized waiting was finally over. Miss Stern had teased me, mind and body, to this state of total surrender. I was indeed hers. Her plaything, her lesbian sissy slavegirl, her make believe daughter. The fucking I was about to receive was not only the culmination of a long days sexual teasing: It was a promise of a much deeper love to come.

She was bonding my soul to hers, and I was happy to offer her every fiber of my very being. The dildo now exploring the entrance to my nude, wet sissy pussy would forge an unbreakable link between us, when it passed my sphincter.

My Mother and Headmistress now gently eased the rubber dildo past the tight, slick entrance to my pussy. I ached my back and tried to push against it but was rewarded with a couple of hard slaps to my already burning buttocks. The somewhat bulbous head of the artificial prick now rested just inside my tight hole. Mother played with the vacuum cup covering my tortured clitoris, but I was not a present allowed any relief.

In desperation I tried to clench my sissy pussy round the slick, rubber intruder and discovered the contraction to be highly pleasurable, so I started to rhythmically let my pussy caress the dildo.

In perfect control, without impaling me any further, Miss Stern leant forward over my bound body and started playing my aching nipples, encased in their plastic tubes. She pulled and fondled, and finally removed the tubes from my young bosom and as the blood returned to color my aching nipples a dark reddish brown, I felt her slowly push her hips forward, letting the tip of the dildo push against my sphincter.

Then, as I wailed in frustration, she cleverly withdrew it, leaving me incoherently begging her to reinsert it in my sissy pussy. She obviously relished teasing me, and keeping me on the brink of release, and my need and arousal just increased.

Again, she inserted the rubber dildo, less gently this time. She withdrew it just slightly and slapped my sore ass.

My freed nipples were burning centers of pleasure on my chest, pearly nubbins etching delicate arousal into my torso. I clenched my sissy pussy on the delightful tool inserted in my wetness.

Then it happened. In one gliding stroke she was through and deep inside me, and I howled with the ecstasy of it, as the sharp momentary pain stilled. I wriggled my ass against Mother's hips, meeting her impaling thrust with all my being, and I rode an upward spiral towards the most massive orgasm I had ever experienced.

Fingers played with my imprisoned clit, and suddenly it was free and naked and more erect than ever before as the juiced shaft pumped my tight hole.

Oh, to be like this forever! Beneath my forceful Mother, impaled on her majestic shaft, feeling her strong thrusts as she fucked me with wild abandon. The dildo connecting us was a live electric wire between our wet pussies and as she moaned in the throes of her initial orgasm above me, I asked. Nay, I begged, and I pleaded, to be allowed to come.

"Please... oh, Mommy... please... please fuck me... oh yesssss... so goood... fuck me hard, Mommy... I'm... cum... Please, Mommy... may I? May I cum .... Mommy.... Ohhhhh... I ... I... can't wait... please let me cum.... Mooommmmmmyyyyyyyy...!!!"

"Yessss.... Yes, my little darling... you may cum... now... cum for Mommy... cum while I fuck your tight little sissy pussy... come.... Cum... cum with meeeeee......."

Then, as she felt our mutual orgasm approaching, she kept totally still for a long moment, savoring the sensation of having such total control over me.

SMACK! SMACK!

Hand slaps now rained down over my buttocks as Mother fucked me hard and relentlessly. The rubber dong stretched my tight sissy pussy hole and as the wild roller coaster ride of my tremendous orgasm started the pain in my young body was transposed to surging, raw wild pleasure.

"Ohhhhh... yessss.... Ohhh.... Mommy... Mommy... mommmmmmyyyyyyy.... I'm cummmmminggg! Yes.... Oh, fuuuuck me..... ahhhhhhhrghhhhh...... yessssss..... yes... oh yes.... "

Mother screamed out her own expletives as she came, roughly thrusting the dildo in and out of my sissy pussy, urging me on. My nipples exploded in star bright clusters of liquid bliss. My sissy clit rocked and spit and throbbed as I convulsed in my tight bonds.

Nothing I'd ever experienced before came even close to this incredible orgiastic release and I felt hot tears on my cheeks as I shouted and whispered to my darling Mistress Mother how much I loved her, and I kissed her hand as she caressed me soothingly and told me:

"I know, dear Rose. Mother loves you too!"

With that reassurance I went limp in my bonds, and only awoke much later, freed of my constraints and snuggled close to my mature lover.

I enjoyed her warm, secure smell and she drowsily hugged me closer and thus, entangled in each other and immersed in the pungent aroma of sissy and female sex, we slept through the night.