A sissy visits the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please may I come, Mistress? May you pet have an orgasm......?"

"Yes, you naughty sissy hussy, you may come. Come for me, pet, come while I slide the plug in and out of your tight pussy. Come while I spank you little stiff sissy clittie."

Smack! Smack!

"Yesssss... oh.... You're so good to your pet, Mistress... Thank you... "

"Pull those weights! Stretch your nips!"

"Yesss... ohhhh.... So... good.... I'm.... I'm.... yes..... "

In a torrential, irresistible flood of pleasure laced with pain I gave up myself and surrendered totally to my Mistress. As she devilishly slapped and caressed my crotch and spanked my vulnerable buttocks, I pulled on my electrifying nipple ornaments and became part of her. She controlled every part of my body, every nerve of my foggy brain, every cell in my overheated blood.

She suddenly stopped touching me, and I laid there, over her lap, wriggling in insensate frustration, frantically pulling on my stretched nipples. I had already crossed the border and was moving through the plush and lurid landscape of unstoppable orgiastic release.

She knew. Oh, how she knew! And whispered:

"You may come now, sweet sissy pet. You may have you orgasm now. Lie there and wriggle on your Mistress' lap and come... oh, yes... come... feel it coming now... the release you so desperate want and crave... I'll give it to you, you naughty little lesbo sissy girl... Mistress will take care of you... feel it... yes... come... come... come..."

And I did.

Humping, moaning, shouting, clenching my pussy on the plug, teasing additional sweet pain from tormented nipples, rubbing myself on my Mistress' thigh, I came and came and came.... And passed into brief oblivion from which I emerged babbling my eternal love for her, my Mistress, my life.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress! Your pet, your devoted slave thanks you for being allowed to come. I love you, Mistress....!"

And gently stroking my hot buns and caressing my drenched clit, she assured me, that she also loved me, and that I was her special pet, her playtoy, her sweet darling little sissy girlie. Filled and satisfied, I dripped blissful tears on her black dress.

"And now, my pet, now you will serve me, and do your very best to please your Mistress."

"Oh, yes, Ma'am! Please let me serve you."

"Let's go to my bedroom then."

I climbed down from Miss Stern's lap and eagerly followed her into her spacious bedroom. There were a few drawings and photos on the walls, mostly of Miss Stern herself in dresses or riding outfits. A couple of the photos, though, showed the faces of young women, obviously in the very throes of orgasm. There was a large four poster double bed, several cupboards and cabinets and two comfortable chairs.

Miss Stern sat down and had me standing in front of her, disheveled from my recent spanking.

"You may remove the nipple clips, Rose."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I fumbled a bit, then managed to remove the clip adorning my right, swollen nipple. The blood rushed back into the previously constricted flesh, causing a pricking surge to suffuse into the stiff nub.

"Good, now strip naked, but do it very slowly and sensuously. I want to enjoy you showing me your body."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I undulated my body, stretched my hands over my head and then slowly unbuttoned the final buttons of my shirt. I took it off, first one arm, then the other, and kept my hands behind my back, thrusting my bosom towards the watching Miss Stern and shaking it a bit. Then I turned around, bent down to let her have a good glimpse of my rounded arse, and it the bent-over position I managed to open my zipper and as I stood up, the skirt slid down my legs. I then removed my shoes and socks and was left standing only in the tight-fitting spanking panties before her.

I took time to do a slow seductive dance, showing my Mistress every nook and cranny of my body and teasing my sore nipples very stiff. Then I spread my legs as far as they would go, bent forward and reached back to slap my ass a few times. I now used one hand to gradually slide the panties down over my bum, slowly revealing my rosy red buttocks, glowing with the internal heat generated by my spanking.

Oh, it was so lewd, to be standing there in front of a mature dominant woman and show her my spanked behind! I even spread the cheeks, letting her glimpse the rosette of my sissy pussy with the plug still in place. She stood up then and went to me to slap my now naked buttocks severely a few times and to remove the plug.

"Very nice, pet! You did that very well."

I blushed at the praise.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now go to the bed, lie down on your back with legs spread and arms above your head."

I did as she ordered, and she used silken scarves to tie my ankles to the bedposts and to secure my arms above my head. My clit was enormously swollen and very accessible to my demanding Mistress. She licked her full lips as she watched me.

"Mmm, you look delectable, my little pet! Another day I might tease and play dirty games for hours with your bound vulnerable body. But not today. No, today your task is to service and pleasure me. "

She went to one of the cabinets and returned with a contraption made from black leather and rubber. It proved to be a dildo, a perfect replica of a man's organ, fitted on a harness.

"This is a dildo that goes on your head my pet. You take this bit here in your mouth and bite on it firmly to provide good anchoring, and the straps fits round your head. Yes, that's it! Bite right there, good. Oh, you look very attractive with that organ growing on you...."

Miss Stern sniggered, and I must indeed have looked rather funny, with the rubber dong curving up lewdly from my face.

She then proceeded to strip down to her pale green panties, matching garter and silk stockings. She did it slowly, allowing me to savor the view of her well-developed body. Her firm bosom was topped by large aureoles and stiff, dark brown nipples extending at least half an inch from her tits. She had her hand buried in her panties and caressed herself while she walked around me, enjoying the sight of me, her very own sissy slave girl, bound and helpless on her bed. Then she slowly removed the panties and climbed on the bed, straddling my bound body with her back towards my face.

Her luscious ass was right in front of my eyes, delicately framed by her garter. A heavenly whiff of her arousal scented the air and I sucked on the rubber bit in my mouth, eager to service my Mistress. She spread her thighs more, baring the hairy entrance to her sacred grotto. Then her bottom rose up and bit, and slid back, forcing the obscene tool laced to my face to enter into her slick cunt. Above me, she moaned in the pleasure of penetration.

Naked, immobilized, I could only lie petrified as my Mistress slowly rode the rubber organ fitted to my face. She moved downwards a bit, then retreated until the tip of the dildo was just inside her snatch, then again slid down the pole, this time just a bit further than before. Her copious juices soon covered the shaft and I eagerly sniffed in the musky scent reminiscent of the sea, of warm soil in spring and ripe fruit. When the total length was buried inside her, Miss Stern rested her bottom on my face, almost smothering me as my nose was buried in the crease between her buttocks. Now the aroma of her clean anus mingled with the scent from her pussy, and I eagerly rubbed my nose, as much as was possible, against the crinkled rim of the entrance to her back passage.

My Headmistress and dominant lover, now slid up the pole and called out to me in a voice husky with excitement:

"Come now, my sweet lesbian sissy, give me good ride! Shag me...."

I moved my head forward as much as I could in my bondage. Above me, the rubber organ slithered into Miss Sterns dripping pussy as she held herself immobile, waiting for me to use the facial dildo to thrust into her.

I eagerly complied, totally lost in the blatant eroticism of my situation: Bound and helpless, I was being forced to fuck my dominant Headmistress with an artificial male organ strapped to my face! My bottom still pulsed from my recent spanking and fucking and my stiff nipples were sore from their previous treatment. And I wanted nothing more than to follow orders and please the woman now reclining above me, poised to meet the thrust of the dildo.

I pushed my head upwards as much as possible and the slick rubber slid effortlessly into Miss Stern's juicy snatch. She moaned and urged me on. I withdrew the dildo, then again pushed in up and forward.

"Yes, yes, come on, you sweet sissy... fuck me... let me ride that face... yes... faster....!"

I increased the rhythm of my fucking, whipping my head forward. My muscles soon started to ache with the repeated motion but still I continued, lost in a sexual daze, to thrust the rubber cock in and out of the mature woman's wet pussy. With each stroke my nose was buried between her bottom cheeks and my senses assaulted by the musky scent. Soon cuntal secretions also dribbled onto my face and into my mouth, spurring me on. Miss Stern now started to ride the lubricated pole and she thrust her buttocks down so hard she almost smothered me. I could only lie there in my bondage and have her wildly ride my young face, which was soon covered in pussy juice.

SLAP! SLAP!

She had stilled above me, and her bare hand repeatedly slapped my vulnerable clit, red and puffy from her earlier harsh ministrations. Pain seared through me but was quickly dissipated into a wonderful warmth that spread and spread.....

"Don't stop your task, you silly slut! Please your Mistress!"

Hard slaps rained down, and I came to my senses again, and resumed my fucking. Miss Stern reciprocated and bobbed up and down on the shaft. She did not continue for long, however, before she exploded in a massive orgasm and I laid beneath her, watching how her pussy contracted tightly on the rubber shaft and how even her anal rosette clenched in the throes of her orgasm.

Afterwards, still impaled on the facial dildo, my Mistress bent forward and engulfed my sissy clit with her hot mouth and expertly sucked and nibbled on it until I once again erupted in a volcanic release. A sextoy, brought to orgasm by her loving Mistress, a lesbo slavegirl in sweet servitude and tight bondage. A schoolgirl deeply in love with her authoritarian Headmistress, craving discipline and loving to please. Me. Sissy Rose. Reaching orgasm with a dildo strapped to my wet face and crying with pleasure.

Then it was my turn to orally stimulate. Still bound, I was allowed to lick and orally caress every nook and crevice of my beloved Mistress' buttocks and dripping sex, and she rode my face with love and tenderness until she once again collapsed in orgasm. Then she released me and carefully licked every drop of her own juices from my adoring face, telling me how much she loved me, and how good a little sissy I was to please her so.

I hovered back to my dorm that night, my feet never once touched the floor: Miss Stern had told me we could spend the whole of the next weekend together!

3. Weekend with Miss Stern

Next Friday morning I hurried to drive to Miss Stern's house. I had taken the day off from work. My heart was beating wildly, my faced my flushed and my clit achingly stiff with anticipation of the weekend we were to spend together. In compliance with her orders I had taken care not to touch myself indecently or have an orgasm.

It had not been easy, though. My two previous scenes with Miss Stern had awoken very deep desires in me and whenever I thought about her, which was almost constantly, I would get extremely aroused. My clitty was almost constantly stiff and drooling moistly and I had problems concentrating at work. Pictures of mature women dominating younger women and sissified males kept popping up in my head and especially in my dreams. I think my work mates were oblivious to the signs even though the musky smell of arousal must have been apparent to somebody who could recognize it.

I timidly presented myself at Miss Stern's door, was allowed in and entered her office. She was wearing a light silken dress in pale yellow and was just finalizing packing her bags. I knelt in front of her and reported for duty. She acknowledged my obedience, smiled at me, took my hand, and led me to the couch.

"Have you been a good sissy girl, Rose? No illicit touching and no forbidden orgasms?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I've been good. It was hard though... I'm.. Your pet is constantly aroused, just think about her Mistress, Ma'am...."

"Ah! That's very flattering dear! "

She embraced me and kissed me demandingly on the mouth.

"Now. Let me inspect you! Stand up and show me your panties!"

I did as she ordered, and she touched the wet spot apparent on my white cotton panties with her forefinger.

"Mmm.. yes.. I see what you mean. It would appear that you long for the treatment that I subject you to, that you really crave such discipline. Is that the case?"

"Yes, Ma'am.. yes... I do long for the ... the discipline, Ma'am.."

"Good! That excellent, my sweet! Now serve me a glass of cold white wine and I'll tell you what I have planned for our weekend."

As she sipped her wine, I knelt submissively in front of her, listening to her plans.

"I must admit that the idea of a mother-daughter relation tickles my imagination. I have therefore decided that we play with this idea during the weekend. I'll pretend be your Mother and you will enter the role of my daughter."

Her words thrilled me to the core and I very much desired to be her submissive lesbian daughter, and to have her dominate me as my Mother.

"Well, what do you think, my sweet?"

I looked up into her eyes, and saw arousal and love burning bright. I subserviently kissed her hand.

"I.. I'd like that very much...., Mother..."

"You may call me Mommy, dear... or Ma'am or Mistress when appropriate."

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good. I've made arrangements with a friend of mine that we stop at her shop and buy clothes for you, suitable for your role. Then we will proceed to my cabin, where we can be undisturbed for the weekend. First of all, though, I want you to change into a few things I've found here."

"Yes Ma'am."

Miss Stern found the clothes, she wanted me to wear for the day. First was a pair of very girly panties, a couple of sizes too small for me. They were made from a nylon blend and were white with little pink teddy bears. When I put them on they fitted very tightly, and the material was somewhat translucent. The result was that my tumescent sissy clit was very clearly outlined.

The effect pleased my Mistress enormously, and as I walked around the room a bit, I found that so did I! The tight panties were not uncomfortable, the material was soft on my skin, and the tight feel over my sissy parts was incredibly arousing. My erect little clit was very visible, even more so as moisture seeped into the closefitting material from its drooling tip. Miss Stern made me pose for her, and as I was ordered to bend down to show off my ass, she spanked me hard a few times.

"Mommy likes her sissy to have a hot bottom!"

A t-shirt followed next. Plain white cotton, sleeveless, but very tight over my chest. A pink dress now followed, tucked tight round my waist, and with a short, pleated skirt. White bobby socks and dainty black shoes completed the outfit, and my Headmistress tied my hair into two little pigtails with pink bows. It was perfect: I looked like a sweet, innocent daughter going shopping with her mother!

I helped Miss Stern with her bags, and we went to her car.

"We're going first to a favorite shop of mine," she said "It's owned by a dear friend of mine, Jean, and she has a very good selection of the kind of clothes I'd like you to wear. Now, while we are driving I'd like you to spread your legs and pull your dress up just a bit, so I can see those sweet panties. Yes, that's good, pet."

She casually caressed my bared thigh with her free hand, while she drove. I felt exited at the prospect of going shopping with my 'Mommy' and spending the whole weekend with her and enjoyed her indecent fondling. I was, in fact, already so aroused that a distinct odor of my sissy juice was noticeable in the car.

"So, Mommy's sweet pet is already wet and juicy on her little clit and in her cunny! Such a naughty pet you are, Rose! But Mommy knows how to discipline a bad naughty sissy like you! Oh, yes... I know how to control you..."

My Headmistress used her clever fingers to tease and prod my little sissy clit through the skin-tight panties that clung to my skin, while she continued driving through the narrow country lanes. I was rapidly losing control and my legs started shaking.

"Oh no, you naughty, naughty lesbian! You mustn't come until Mommy give you permission! Lick my finger instead! Yes, suck it all the way in... That a good little pet... Mommy's good little sissy girl... "

I calmed somewhat down and relished tasting my arousal on the fingers of my Mistress.

We drove quietly for a while, Miss Stern stroking my thigh, but not risking arousing me further by touching my pussy. We arrived at a small shopping center, and Miss Stern took my hand and we walked, for all eyes to see as mother and daughter, to an outlet of Victoria's Secrets.

We were met by a statuesque woman in her mid-forties. Tall and muscular, dressed in a black slinky dress that seemed to cling to her mature body. Her large breasts were very much in evidence, revealed by the low neckline of the dress. They seemed ready to burst from their confinement. Her brown hair was tied in a strict bun, and she was wearing very high-heeled short boots.

"Ah, Miss Stern, my dear! So good to see you! And who have you brought with you today? A nice, sweet girl, I see."

"Hello, Jean. This is Rose, a new and very ... special girl!"

"Oh,... Yes, I see... very special, indeed... Perhaps you'd prefer privacy then?"

"Yes, please. I have some plans that require careful selection."

"Mmm, I see.... I'll get one of my assistants to take over here, and then personally take care of you."

"Oh, that's very nice of you!"

"No trouble. Liza, will you please take over here."

A tall, blonde girl busy restocking some shelves with underwear nodded pleasantly and Jean took us to a back room filled with boxes of women's clothing, mostly panties and bras. She locked the door and drew a dark curtain across it. She then without further ado went to Miss Stern and kissed her long and lingering on the lips while they embraced.

"So, my dear, how can I help you today?"

"Come here, Rose, my pet, and say properly hello to your Auntie Jean. You may address her as Auntie or Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am," I acknowledged, and knelt submissively before the tall woman. She held her hand out to be kissed, and I obediently kissed the warm female flesh.

"Hello, Auntie."

"Hello, my sweet. My.. my.. you are a properly brought up sissy girl aren't you? Very well trained already. You may stand."

"Thank you, Auntie."

My Headmistress and make-believe Mommy smiled approvingly at me, and I was then told to sit on a footstool while the two mature women discussed.

"Jean, I want my daughter and pet here to be properly attired. She has a big night tonight and we will also spend the weekend together. Plus, I want to have her nicely dressed when she visits me of course."

"Of course,..., I assume you have some very girly stuff in mind?"

"Yes, I don't want anything overtly sexy -- G-strings and suchlike. I'm looking for tight little cotton panties suitable for a sissy. Cute, patterned t-shirts, short skirts, a couple of nice, frilly dresses and a baby-doll nightie. Oh -- and I want one of your special velvet collars."