A Sister's Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got lost in time. I fucked the boot slowly, savoring the virginity I took from them. I would definitely be taking them more often. Once every while, I had to rest, for the muscles in my legs would start to cramp. I refused to take my cock out of Amanda's boot while resting, though, so I just let myself sag onto it. I was in heaven.

I'd already cummed with a pair of her boots--the ones she'd decided to wear to her tutor class--earlier that day. That meant I now took a longer time to cum. It was always exciting to watch her walk around in the boots I'd fucked, though.

I was balls-deep in when I heard a car park in our driveway. The digital clock on the nightstand next to me told me I'd been fucking Amanda's boots for over forty-five minutes. Swearing, I untangled myself from the boots. First I'd left her ankle boots on my bed, plain for her to see, and now this! Today was not my day.

I was completely naked, but I had to take care of the boots first. I sped into my sister's room, and roughly put the boots and box back from memory. There was no time to take my phone and put them back perfectly. I was quickly getting back into my clothes when I heard my sister come up the stairs. I stepped out into the hallway to meet her. My room would undoubtedly smell of arousal if she came in to say hi.

She had thought something was bothering me at dinner. I'd really thought she'd seen the boots and that she would bring them up. But luckily she hadn't. All I had to do now was to try and act normal, otherwise she wouldn't stop pestering me until I shared with her what was bothering me.

"Hey, tutor class went all right?" I asked.

"No, it was really frustrating," she said and disappeared into her room. Well, I thought, if she's too busy with what's bothering her, she won't be thinking about me, at least.

*******

Why can't I stop thinking about him? I wanted to shout. My body screamed for release, for boots, for Ben. I'd been extremely aroused for the last two hours, and a part of me just wanted to grind the boots on my feet as hard against my pussy as I could. I also knew that would not be enough. This wasn't just about boots.

I didn't know what to do. The flutters in my stomach had now become a great storm. It was no longer a pleasant feeling, but mostly hurting me. I set there, thinking about my brother. I wanted him to fuck me, to fuck my boots.

That couldn't happen, of course. He was my brother.

I wanted him so bad, it hurt. I buried my face in my hands, trembling. I couldn't have him. Why did that break my heart?

I was heartbroken? I knew it to be true as soon as the thought occurred to me. But I hadn't had any feelings for him...

Why did nothing make sense?

I took a deep, deep breath. I didn't want to cry. One breath wasn't enough, so I took another. And another. And another.

I calmed down after a while, wiping a single tear from my eye. I didn't shake any longer. My desire for Ben hadn't diminished a bit, however.

My mind went back to thinking. Nothing about my feelings made sense but that I had them. They wouldn't just go away.

But he's my brother...

And a man. A man you want more than any other.

But I can't have him...

Why not?

Why not???

What was holding me back? I couldn't think of anything bad that would come of us fucking.

I stood, a new life blown into me. I'd have to approach this very delicately.

I looked around my room, and my eyes fell on a particular shoebox...

I smiled.

*******

I picked up my violin in the living room again, trying to act normal even when Amanda wasn't observing me. I wanted to be done with the debacle from this afternoon. I already had enough angst about whether she would notice the shoebox moved.

I was squirming inside, unsatisfied after she had come home so soon. I played the violin part of the fourth movement of Beethoven 6 from memory, as the piece quite fit my thunderous mood. I wanted my sister's new boots. I tried to convince myself I was fortunate she'd interrupted me, for I probably wouldn't have been able to get myself to pull out when I came, filling the boot with cum. I didn't succeed.

On violin alone, the piece absolutely didn't sound as impressive as with the full orchestra. I enjoyed playing nevertheless.

Amanda walked into the living room when the music transitioned into the fifth movement. I put my instrument away when I saw her.

"Do I look as nice in them as you thought?" she asked.

My breath caught in my throat. She wore her new boots. The black heels under her feet raised my sister to the same height as me, her twinkling eyes now level with mine. Suede covered her feet, making the elegant yet naughty shape of block-heeled boots. Unlike her other pairs, these boots did not stop at her ankles, the leather running all the way up to and over her knees, stopping just over the place on her thighs where the boots were socially acceptable and into the realm where they screamed of sex. The boots fit snugly around her legs so that the suede did not crease. What drove me over the edge were the leather laces around the top to keep the boots from sagging from her thighs, which Amanda had neatly tied up. I guessed the laces were partly ornamental, too, as they were longer than necessary and dangled behind the back of her knees when she moved.

Her boots came up so high and her skirt was so short that I could see just a bit of her creamy, untanned upper thighs. Her top had also bared her belly button and earlier tonight, in her ankle boots, she'd looked amazing. Now...

Within moments, I had completely revised my opinion on fucking my sister. I wanted to fuck her, and I would if I could get her to agree to it. I couldn't care less how problematic that might be.

Just one problem: I had trouble getting with girls half as beautiful as she, and they weren't even my sisters... Amanda would never have seen me in such a light.

"You look better than I could have imagined," I told her. Where had that come from? I thought.

I wished I was always as confident as I was then. I'd made a habit of tripping over my tongue when talking to pretty girls.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, that I'd stopped caring whether what I said to my sister could be inferred as sexual. My mind was racing to come up with something that would make my interests known to her, but only if she was listening for it. It seemed impossible, but they did stuff like that in movies. Maybe I could remember something applicable to my situation.

She laughed, toying with her hair. "Thanks, Ben." She stepped closer. "Will you play my sonata? It's been a while since I heard it."

Four years ago I'd started composing. They were just small pieces, nothing impressive, but since I started, I always wanted to write something for her. Though I was the only one of us who still played, we shared our love for music. Once I'd had two years of composition experience, I started writing a sonata for her. The music didn't do her justice--I doubted any music I could ever write could--but she found out about the project long before I was ready to present it to her. She'd forced me to play it for her then, and I was completely dissatisfied with the music, but she loved what I had written. We agreed I'd keep updating and improving while she lent me her ears, telling me what ideas she liked and didn't like.

As no recordings of the 'Amanda Sonata' existed, I had to play it for her each time she wanted to listen to it. Our mother had probably heard it often enough that she probably could pick up her violin and play it in one go, but she'd said she would never touch anything so personal between Amanda and me.

Though I enjoyed playing for her--she was an amazingly attentive audience--that wasn't really what I wanted to do with her. But, even assuming the ridiculous fact that I had any shot with my big sister, I needed time to break out of the "sibling zone," to get her to see me not as her brother, but as a guy she wanted to be with. I couldn't think of any other excuse to hang out with her to get to that task, so I played.

It wasn't a hard piece, and I set my fingers to playing without having to think about it. My mind was occupied with other matters. I had to figure out how to seduce my sister. No easy task, especially when she's insanely attractive, wearing thigh boots and in the same room, her hotness tugging my mind away from the task at hand.

I sat on the couch in an attempt to hide the tent in my pants, and she moved to sit next to me.

I went out of my mind. She stretched one leg out in front of her. The other she folded underneath her, and then sat right on it. Because our parents were away so often, Amanda and I took turns doing our laundry. I quickly found there less than half as many of my sister's panties in the laundry basket as other outfits. I secretly enjoyed the knowledge that at any time she might be walking around without underwear, but to think that she might be touching her own pussy with her boot... Too bad her skirt draped around her middle, impeding my view. What I would have given for a peek underneath...

Amanda shut her eyes as she listened to the music, allowing me to ogle at her body and boots without her catching me. I quickly thought I could let her catch me, but I discarded the idea just as fast. That was just creepy. More and more I was beginning to think that I should just come out and tell her how I felt. Dropping clues into our conversation wouldn't work. She wouldn't have even have thought about fucking me, but if I told her, maybe she'd consider it. If not, I had a clear answer either way.

My earlier confidence was gone. Oh, I was still incredibly horny for her, but I almost died from embarrassment just thinking about telling her I wanted to fuck her. Logically it might be the best move, but actually carrying it out...

I finished the sonata feeling sad. I didn't know what to do.

The music brought out a huge smile on Amanda's face, however. At least one of us would be happy. She reached over to give me a hug and her signature kiss on the cheek. "Come to my room in five minutes," she whispered in my ear, then left for the stairs.

I sighed as I watched her walk away in her boots, heels clicking on the floor. Probably she would be changing out of her boots again. They weren't something she'd casually wear around the house. Too bad. I'd still get to look at the rest of her, but she'd never look as good without the boots.

I didn't wonder what she wanted from me upstairs. Maybe she'd want to watch a movie with me. I gave her the time she needed to change, launching into a relatively simple etude I figured would take about five minutes.

I placed my violin back in the case when I finished. I'd gotten some good practice, and I was done for the day. Let's go see what Amanda wants, I thought.

I was halfway up the stairs when the sound of erotic moans stopped me in my track. Is she watching porn? I turned to leave her to it but... it was quite loud. My earlier arousal wasn't yet completely doused. It would be fun to listen in. What harm could that do?

Making as little sound as I could, very slowly, I crested the stairs. I turned to her room and...

The moans coming from her room weren't loud. It was just that I'd expected her door to be closed, dampening the noise.

My sister reclined on her bed, her legs spread wide and her skirt raised. She was pantyless, as I had suspected, and she ground the heels of her magnificent boots into her mattress. To my shock and amazement, those weren't the only boots in sight. She was rubbing an ankle boot--one of those I'd fucked that morning--against her pussy, and fucking her mouth with the other one.

Amanda locked eyes with me, and I just watched, dumbfounded. She had the toe of her boot in her mouth and kept moaning at me through it. I ached to get a view of her pussy, but the boot she held against it impeded my sight. I caught a sliver when she adjusted the boot.

Eventually, she took the boot out of her mouth. "Are you going to keep standing there, or are you coming in?" she asked, somewhat exasperated, before sticking her boot back in.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I snapped into action. I have never undressed so quickly, and in an instant I was on my knees in front of her bed, her thigh-high boots rising before me. For a moment, I just watched. They moved less than the rest of her body, as she used her legs to steady herself.

I ran my hands over her soft, suede calves, down to her ankles, to her shapely heels and feet. I cupped her feet in my hands, the soles of her boots rough, the suede on top smooth, and grabbed her blocked heels in my fists. And my sister was grinding her boot against her pussy right before my face. She smirked at me.

Earlier I'd been with these boots, but I didn't feel like it. Boots, especially boots like these, needed to be worn. They'd been amazing to fuck, but now that she filled them...

With her heels tight in my fists, I leaned forward to kiss the boots.

"No, no, no!" Amanda had taken her boot out of her mouth again. "These are new boots. No saliva on them!" She patted the mattress next to her. "Come, share my ankle boots with me."

A tad frustrated, I got onto the bed next to her. She shifted so we were both on our sides, facing each other. She had placed the boots in between us.

Her eyes sparkled. This gorgeous young woman was lying in bed with me. And I was there with her, not despite the fact that she was my sister, but because she was. I was her brother and I loved her. We both smiled. Little had to be said between us.

I had trouble believing it. Less than ten minutes ago I'd been depressed over the fact that I'd never get to fuck her...

Her upraised skirt gave the impression that she was naked, but she still hadn't taken anything off. Her stiff nipples jutted from her top, and she quickly pulled it over her head and cast it away, her breasts bouncing free. The skirt around her waist wasn't in the way, so she didn't bother with it.

I inched closer to my sister, her ankle boots now pressed between our stomachs, and I took her breast into my hand and squeezed.

"ahmm," Amanda sighed with pleasure.

Her breasts were so full and perky. She grabbed my hair and brought my head toward them, forcing a nipple into my mouth. I circled it with my tongue, and then sucked hard.

"Ooh," she giggled.

I moved to the other breast, kissing the soft flesh. I gave the other nipple a quick sucking, too. It popped out of my mouth when she brought my head up to hers, still holding me by my hair.

She gave me a scorching kiss, jumping onto me and pressing me down. Her booted legs were jumbled with mine, the suede, silken on my skin, perhaps even hotter than the kiss. My tongue found its way into her mouth first. It was warm and comfortable there, but she had different plans, gently pushing my tongue back into my mouth and entering with hers. She pressed her stomach down onto my cock, carefully rubbing up and down.

She overwhelmed me. Her wet, squishy tongue in my mouth, her stomach on my cock and those boots...my body shuddered to relieve some tension.

After a little urging, I moved our kiss back to her side of our lips, but I felt our position wasn't really representative of our kiss. I pulled Amanda down and climbed on top. A yelp of surprise came from her, but I was in charge now. I knew that "a tongue down her throat," was a figure of speech; that didn't stop me from trying, though.

I failed. What I did accomplish was a throaty moan from her. She lifted her boots and pressed me down, taking me further into her. She didn't keep them in one place, stroking my back with her suede legs. The boots' sexy laces tickled as they dangled down my sides.

At one point, the kiss faded as we both felt there were other things we wanted to do with each other. Our lips parted, but we didn't change positions.

Amanda panted. "You know, in my mind, this wasn't our first kiss."

"It wasn't?"

"It was earlier this evening." She smirked as I gave her a confused look. "I found a pair of wet boots in my closet." She reached out and picked up a boot. She gave the leather a passionate lick from toe to heel and then held it up before my face. "I licked all your saliva off."

Some of my earlier dread resurfaced. "So you also saw your boots in my room?"

"Oh, yes," she grinned. "You've been doing a very poor job of hiding that you've been taking my boots."

That awful feeling dissipated. It had been a mere remnant of earlier today. Now, lying naked in bed with her, I knew she hadn't minded. She'd probably enjoyed it, walking around in the boots I'd fucked. All I felt now was amusement. "You know I'm not going to stop, right?"

"I'd be very disappointed if you did," she said. "But maybe ask if I want to share them."

The glistening saliva on the boot she still offered me caught my eye. I greedily licked it off, then took the other boot, placing it between her breasts. "Would you like to share your boots with me?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded, her booted legs sliding from my back. We sat on our knees, facing each other with the ankle boots between us. The toe of one boot was still wet from when Amanda had taken it into her mouth. She turned them over, showing me the dirty soles. They were dusty with bits of dirt clinging between the groves.

"We should probably clean them up a little before we let them near our sensitive parts..." Amanda commented.

I brimmed with excitement. "I've never cleaned your boots before because you might notice."

She laughed in delight. "You don't have to worry about that anymore, Ben. You may lick them any place you want."

There were two boots and two of us, but we did one boot at a time. We sat side by side, holding an ankle boot with one hand each. Her booted leg pressed against mine, and she sometimes gave my foot a soft nuzzle with hers.

We both bent over the boot, Amanda taking the heel into her mouth while I stuck my tongue down the groves. The dirt tasted good, the grains of sand cracking between my teeth.

Our faces were pressed together, and I felt the boot's firm heel in my sister's mouth through her cheek. Her long hair was untied; some of it stuck to the boot's wet sole, and I got a few strands in my mouth. It was such a hot mess.

With my free hand, I sought out her pussy, running my finger through her moist lips, then stroking her stiff clit. She moaned through the heel in her mouth. In return, she wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock, spreading out my precum and slowly stroking me. She took my tip between her thumb and forefinger, pinching softly and picking up the precum that now flowed freely.

We switched boots, now both licking at the sole. I carefully slid my tongue through the groves, while she stuck her whole tongue out, taking long, enthusiastic licks. Sometimes our dirty tongues met by accident, as we both wanted to lick the same place, and sometimes I sought hers out. We kept going at it long after the sole was clean.

Then only the thick heel remained to be cleaned. She was gracious enough to let me have it. I took it halfway into my mouth, fucking it with small bobs of my head. I used my tongue, not to lick the dirt off, but to soak the heel with my saliva. It would absorb the dirt just as well. I could imagine the dark strings in my mouth all too well.

Amanda was there immediately when I left the top half of the heel for what it was, giving it soft, erotic kisses. Her wet lips darkened as more of the heel's dirt clung to them with each kiss. When she got especially close, her lips would touch mine as well as the heel in a three-way kiss.

The heel was drenched now, and I took it out of my mouth. We licked my dirty saliva off, finishing the cleaning. Her lips were coated with a dark lipstick of her boot's dirt. She winked at me, running her tongue over her lips, greedily taking it all for herself.

123456...8