A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was feeling very hot in bed too. The pool's rather refreshing."

Lucy intended Matt to pick up on her double meaning of hot; but so many years of treating Lucy as essentially asexual blocked him catching it...

"Yes it was a warm night. We were hot too."

'Yea' Lucy thought to herself, 'I heard it'.

"You can join me if you'd like. I won't bite you. You know me, I probably won't even touch you."

Lucy watched as Matt looked across to his swimmers again...

"It's OK, you don't need to put them on on my account. I'm supposed to be getting used to seeing you naked. Even naked and aroused."

Matt shrugged and started to close the short distance to the steps, his erection bouncing slightly with every step. Lucy started to move enough to make way for him on the steps, but instead he did a dive into the pool. She had enough of a side view to let her see his erection bend back as it entered the pool. He stayed underwater for half its length, re-emerging to display his naked bottom to her as he breast stroked the rest of the distance, before turning around and coming back.

Lucy's anxiety was returning. She wanted him to finger her, in the back of her mind, she even wanted to fall into his arms like she did last night, but her aversion to physical contact was as strong as ever. She spread her legs as she laid there floating in the pool, giving Matt a view up between them as he swam in her general direction.

One thing Lucy's autism -- if that's what she had -- didn't inhibit, indeed reinforced, was a directness of speech...

"Is it me causing you to stay aroused?"

Matt decided to answer honestly...

"Yes."

"Would you like to finger me? You can suck my breast too."

Matt smiled to himself. He'd never had a woman approach sex quite the way Lucy did. Giving her a broad grin, he answered...

"I'd like that."

He assumed he needed to adopt the minimal touch technique which was a standard of their sober sexual interactions, floating himself in the water, on his side, with little in the way of physical contact with Lucy; at least as little as the movement of the water would allow him...

"Would you like me to stroke you in the usual place for foreplay?"

"I'm already fairly aroused. You can be a bit more direct that that, although tentatively."

Matt thought at least there some advantage of whatever it is governs Lucy. She actually tells you what she wants, even if it also means she can be cuttingly sharp if you transgress. But for Lucy, that question is important.

Foreplay isn't for her, a loving session of kissing and cuddling. She dislikes that degree of intimate contact (unless she's drunk). So Matt has always had to revert to a specific stroking of her lower stomach, pubis and labia. But even that, though effective for the purpose, triggers her discomfort at the same time. It was nice to be able to bypass it.

Mind you, he'd already had a fair idea of the answer. He'd watched as the narrow creased camel toe through her bikini pants had expanded like a bursting flower into wider valleys. He was flattered that the mere sight of him naked and aroused had such an effect on her.

Fingering her over her bikini pants, he quickly felt out her firm clit, extracting a delightful moan from her as he first started stimulating it. Lifting his head over her chest, he pulled aside her bikini top with his spare hand and started sucking her breast while flicking her nipple with her tongue,

He was surprised when Lucy wrapped her hand around his erection, jerking it gently. It wasn't that she hasn't done it before; just that he thought it was more about her than him. She relaxed back, her body going limp as she simply enjoyed what Matt was doing for her.

By now Matt felt more comfortable in taking liberties with Lucy that he wouldn't have in the first days of her sex education. After using an extended finger to test her vaginal opening and finding it readily accepted both the finger and the material of the bikini pants which covered it, he slid his hand down inside the waist of her pants for flesh on flesh contact.

After stimulating her clit a bit more, he slid two fingers inside her to stimulate her g spot, while still rubbing her clit with his thumb. All of this was something he'd done for Lucy before; just not as a spur of the moment thing in the pool.

He knew it worked for her, and on this morning it worked especially quickly. Lucy clearly lost focus on jerking his erection, instead substituting a limp hold, as her body first relaxed and then tensed, even to the point of quivering; all as she moaned quietly away.

As she came, she threw her feet down to a firm placement on a lower step and raised her hips, with Matt's hand still inside her, well clear of the water; swaying from side to side as she groaned loudly enough to very likely be heard by the neighbours.

Matt assumed, when her orgasm had run its course, she was likely to jerk him off to a climax as she'd done before. So he nearly fell back into the water and drowned when she asked...

"Would you like me to try and give you head?"

"Are you comfortable with that?"

"I think I've come to understand that I'm more worried about people touching me then me touching people. And I've also come to realise I'm not scared of erections; which is interesting, because I thought I would be. But I'd ask you not to cum in my mouth. I'm not sure I really know what to do, but I thought I should give it a go."

"Sure then. Would you like me to lie on the steps like you were?"

"That's probably best."

What she didn't say was that she felt more comfortable doing it the pool because it gave the sense she was dealing with a ' just washed' shaft, which helped her overcome the hygiene aspect of it all. Lucy moved aside, letting Matt lie back on the steps, his erection raised clear of the water.

Initially Lucy sat to the side of him, bending over him to wrap her hand around the lower length of it and bend it upwards to put his shaft in her mouth. Matt never expected her to deep throat him, and she certainly didn't; taking nothing more than a comfortable length of it into her mouth; sucking it, dragging it across her lips and flicking her tongue against the tip of it.

It was quite a pleasant experience and Matt had little doubt she'd bring him to a climax, even if not a fast one, if she continued like that. But Lucy was fidgeting and repositioning herself in a way that signalled discomfort. Eventually she pulled away...

"Spread your legs as wide as you can."

As Matt complied, Lucy moved between them, kneeling on a step below Matt's hips and lifting her upper body clear of the water and bent over Matt as she lifted the erection more vertically to bring it into her mouth.

As Matt looked down at her, he found he now had the pleasant view of her exposed breasts and the jutting nipples that capped them dangling down either side of his shaft, her wet hair draped on his stomach, almost blocking the view of his shaft being thrust in and out of her mouth.

As she settled into that position, Matt felt Lucy's technique change. She kept sucking, but the thrusting motion across her lips was significantly suppress as her tongue started boring into the very bottom of his frenulum; the exquisitely sensitive point Lucy had activated when she used his cock as a dildo the previous week.

Matt signalled the increase in his arousal with a groan; recognising what was previously looking like a long slow path to an orgasm had suddenly hit a speed zone.

The moan simply encourage Lucy to bore into it harder.

Now it was Matt's turn to squirm and moan louder as the pleasure became intense. He had to time this right. There was no way he'd breech Lucy's trust and cum in her mouth, but or did he want to give up on the pleasure of what she was doing prematurely.

Finally the moment came...

"I'm going to cum."

Lucy looked up at him and smiled as she took his shaft out of her mouth. She moved her body further over his, bringing her right inner breast against his shaft as she started jerking it more furiously and rubbing the tip of it on her breast.

Wanting Matt to get a better view, she brought her free hand to drape all her hair over her left shoulder.

With a final groan of intense pleasure, Matt watched as rope after rope of cum shot out of his shaft and covered the area between her breasts in milky fluid. As Matt's head flopped back in spent ecstasy, Lucy asked...

"Was that nice?"

"It was beautiful."

With a grin, Lucy let his shaft go and slipped back down between his legs to immerse her whole body in the water, washing off his seed and releasing it to swim freely in the water. Repositioning herself in a contactless position alongside Matt she asked...

"Should we go and get some breakfast?"

12