A Sizeable Difference Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate felt like easy prey. And all the excitement the poor hunk was feeling in his dream reached a climax as he felt the Linebacker steadily breaching his ass, forcing its way inside inch by unending inch, ready to use it without mercy, teaching the boy the invaluable lesson of what it feels like to be someone's little bitch.

Nate moaned quite loudly as he came on his briefs.

He gasped for air and opened his eyes wide, awakening from his nightmare. He was breathing hard, covered in sweat, looking around confused, having trouble understanding what had just happened. His asshole was still twitching with orgasmic spasms, so strong and so sensitive that he could feel the touch of cotton fabric of his underwear massaging it in a nice, teasing way. His memories slowly came back to him as he looked up at the window and saw the sun beginning to rise. He looked to his right and saw Rod was still sleeping fast, snoring peacefully. The sight of those dangerous muscles, even if the Linebacker seemed so relaxed in his slumber, made the boy's skin crawl. He looked like a war machine on standby, and it was incredible how a man could seem so sexy and terrifying at once. Nate sat up and felt something wet on his crotch. He touched it, confused at first, but quickly understood what had happened.

It smelled of a wet dream.

He looked at his roommate again, startled. They had never been the closest of friends, and he didn't want to know what would happen if the stud found out about his little accident. Even worse, if he noticed the wet stain on Nate's sheets he could think he had wet the bed. "Shit, shit, shit," Nate began to mutter, but then stopped and stood perfectly still. He had to be careful not to wake Rod up.

As he got up and slowly removed all the dirty sheets and changed into clean underwear, Nate kept staring at his sleeping teammate to make sure he wasn't waking up. The rustling sound of all that fabric being jerked around made Rod move a little, and Nate froze still, more frightened than careful. He had not forgotten how the Linebacker had completely wrecked him just a few minutes ago, and it didn't matter that it had been just a dream. He was afraid his dream would come true one day.

But then Rod rolled over, this time stopping with his belly up and his legs wide apart, and Nate completely forgot how scared he was. The jock had this weird habit of being in his underwear all day long, but he never stood with his legs so open, his crotch so exposed for Nate to check out. And appreciate it. He had seen the Linebacker naked in the locker room innumerable times, and had had infinite opportunities to verify that, yes, his was the biggest cock on the team. But all those times Rod had a soft penis as he horsed around with the other hunks.

The sun peered a little more through the window. It was almost morning, and a ray of light passed through the curtains, falling squarely on Rod's pelvis and illuminating his morning wood.

Nate stopped breathing. The way his teammate had his legs spread so wide was stretching his boxers, making his cockline perfectly visible. The boy lost all care, and stepped a little closer. It was huge, just like in his dreams. He slowly put one of his hands a few inches above it, spreading his fingers wide, trying to gauge that monster's size. It was hard to say under those boxers, but Nate wasn't sure of which was bigger: that cock or the maximum length between his thumb and the tip of his pinkie. He leaned a little closer, trying to take a peek through Rod's fly, wide open because of the way he was spreading his legs apart. He could almost see the base of his hard cock, clearly illuminated by the rising sun, but the opening on that underwear was slightly tilted away from him, so he leaned a little closer, now bending over the sleeping stud, trying not to lose his balance and fall over him. And there it was. That was it.

The hugest thing Nate had ever seen.

Rod moved a little once again and the boy's heart almost exploded. Very, very silently, he stepped back and lay down on his bed, still staring at the jock as he scratched his belly and rolled over once again, now turning his back to his frightened roommate, lying on his stomach and humping the bed a little, surely dreaming of putting his manhood to use.

That morning, Nate couldn't close his eyes again, still haunted by what he had just seen. Rod, on the other hand, tried to hide his smile, slightly amused by the things he had found out about his teammate while pretending to be asleep.

12