All Comments on 'A Slave To My Girlfriend Pt. 03'

by ExtremeErotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do people really like this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like Emma needs to take charge of Kiley. I think Chloe needs to chill a little, seems to much to be possible, Even fantasy stories need to seem like they are possible. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tripe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can people like this?

This is not at all consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Please keep writing, I'd love to hear more about how his relationship with kiley will evolve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written by the mentally deficient for the mentally deficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck. This wasn’t consensual. It was the essence of rape. When the sub says “stop”, it’s over otherwise it’s just rape.

When your actions can lead to the sub being arrested and sent to prison, especially with a sec offender tag, then you’ve gone to far. When other people see your actions and say it’s too much, it’s too much.

A dom/dome might be in charge but that also means they’re responsible for the safety and health of the sub. And when the sub says enough, it’s over. Done. Finito.

This was an example of what not to do in a relationship. Imagine a male dom hurting a masochistic sub. It’s all fun and games until the sub says enough because then it becomes abuse and this event you put your sub through is abuse

ExtremeEroticaExtremeEroticaover 2 years agoAuthor

This is clearly a work of fiction, and so obviously not reality or an example of what to do in real life. Anyone with a single brain cell can tell fantasy from reality lol. Believe me, it’s gonna get worse for poor Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FFS, this is erotic fantasy. It isn’t real you demented “this isn’t consenual”anonymous assholes. These are characters in a story, not real people. Grow up or go back to the Disney channel!

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

Could everybody get his shit together, here?

Thank you!

This story is noncon and contains descriptions of emotional abuse.

A fictional account of noncon, containing rapeelements (ignoring a stop / or safeword is rape - plain and simple) is well... YES noncon! some HARD noncon at that. It doesn't miraculously becomes BDSM, just because you say so.

Has this kind of fiction a place on this site? Of course it has: it is called THE - NON - CON - SECTION (!!!).

How you had this idea to put THIS stuff into the BDSM-section (safe sane and consensual anybody?) and NOT getting some serious FLAK is absolutely BEYOND ME.

So why do you don't do actually something useful and ask the site to put this stuff into it's proper category? (it's fairly easily done I was said) Preferably before somebody reports the rapeelements in your story? Maybe your ratings will also go up if you do so. You know... it absolutely helps with ratings when you present your stuff to people who actually enjoy reading it rather then to people WHO ABSOLUTELY LOATH it.

I hope this was loud and clear enough for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous