All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 11'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story but not sure i can keep reading. The sleeping box is triggering my claustrophobia

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Holy shit now it is getting better, Now she is going to meet the Big Bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really, really, really excellent. I could not stop reading. Very skillfull - you're a treasure! it got so I forgot to click the 5 star I was in such a rush to read the next chapter. Looking forward to more!

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

I love this story and the direction it’s going, nice job! I’m starting to like these sci-fi fantasy epochs on here a lot more than the short and dirty stories.

One funny thing I saw in this chapter though: right after the warriors took out a group of thieves, they told her in her Motel vision that people had honor on their planet and they don’t have to worry about thieves! I know, I just nit picked… sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is amazing. I’m totally spellbound by this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Although I suspected she was pregnant -I wasn’t sure if that’s where u were going with it! I’m on the edge of my seat hoping they get her back. I am so enthralled in ur story I literally have been reading it every single chance I get from mornings before having to get ready for work to sitting in my car at red lights! I’m so obsessed with the characters and plot- I’d say I’m heavily invested and that’s not an easy thing to do- very few books/stories/articles are able to draw me in and keep my attention as you babe done! I’ve been reading every moment of free time I get. You know u have a clear skill when you are able to captivate ones attention and thoughts as you have! I’ve never ever been interested enough in ANY of the stories on this site to make it past 2-3 chapters MAX- after that I’ve totally lost interest and could usually care less what happens next- certainly I’ve never cared enough to keep reading! With your story I not only am interested im totally and utterly addicted!! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry but it was apparent from the start

It was obvious from the start of the story when you said she was given the “nutrient drink” everyday and confirmed when her fake masters declared it had no nutritional benefits. If one gender is dominant all the time then they are essential to breeding, it’s obvious that the alien women wouldn’t want their men to know that their men can reproduce with other species. Yikes though they’re all big guys, a natural birth could be rough.

Love, the way the story is progressing though. Just hoping that they recover her before there’s too much emotional upheaval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I figured it out after she was sick the second time. I love reading this and wish it was a book. It would be so much easier to read.

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedalmost 8 years ago

I thought Ciara would end up pregnant once the cheap idiot new masters took her off of her prophylactics... err nutrients.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol

I figured it might happen when she got her period. But as soon as she started getting sick in the morning I was sure. But the shared dreams I am thinking they are more than just dreams. I think she is now bonded to Damian and his brother's. Am I right? Can't wait to see where you take this. I would buy this from Amazon in e-book form if you had it their.it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AhhhHHHH

I knew it!!

Goodness, I was having the most uncontrollable fanspasn of my life reading this story thinking," They're connected! They're connected! Somehow their bonds have been connected and the dreams are a form of how the bond is shown!" This is my first time reading through this, and I swear to you..You are a genius and so far, one of my favourites. I only have about three favourite authors on this site....and you, my dear writer, have just been deemed the fourth. I'm so grateful that I decided to look upon one of my author's favourite reads...and had a strange urge to click upon your name.

You're writing is beautiful. It took a small amount to get used to, but truthfully, I think I was just unready for such a gorgeous display of words and plotlinne that was about to unfold and blossom like a flower before me.

:U I do have some suspicions, and I do hope that I'm right...It'll be nice to see if I am future wise. :p

1.) I believe lovely Ciara is pregnant..

2.) The nutrient drink was a plausible cause for her infertility..

3.) The Female horrors must have known this and created the syrum and labled it as "nutrients" and sold it to their...slaves. Who would question their hidden, ghostly authority anyways? I have a feeling Ciara _will_ meet a Female one on one..

the outcome...uncertain and it scares me. :c

4.) The baby is the reason she is now bonded and feels such as they do and shares such intricate dreams..

Especially dreans that include feelings, places, and such that either side should have no been able to experience.

Once again...

I'd like to say you are amazing.

It takes true skill to make me fangirl..

It takes even bigger skill to make me fangirl uncontrollably.

You, my dear author..

made me squeel wildly and left me incapable of reading further as I calmed...A few moments after picking up again, the feelings returned; Tenfold, I should say.

I'm sorry for spewing a bit of emotion every which way here..

but thank you! Thank you ever so much and I will probably be left wanting more, as always. c:

I wish you wonders in your future writing and your life. c:

~

Just another fan

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

must have been something in the vitamin drink that the cheapskates eliminated that kept her infertile . ahhh now we will have a hybride ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Graduate school?

Finals? End-of-semester projects? WTF!? Who has time for that nonsense? I have stories to read...

An excellent tale, if not my usual fare. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kudos to you

Great story. Brilliantly done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Your awesome!" that is all.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really great !

As soon as you began to talk about menstruations I knew where you were getting at... but still, 11th chapter so far and I'm really into your writing and your story ! Especially the part where they share their mind, I was kinda curious about that ! ^^ So thxx for the great story and I'm looking forward to see what will happen with this pregnancy. :)

~E~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

You are very talented......I am loving this story so far.....nice twist, anxious to see what happens next.....and why the current twist occured

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
10 out of 5

This is fantastic! Saw it coming but beautifully done. This story has had me in tears and whooping for joy! You are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the stories !!!!!!

Please look into it getting publish! I would love to buy this as a book! Keep up with the stories! And can't wait to read more!

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Totally...

absolutely...without reservation -- exquisite. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stars

I'm always frustrated at the end of chapter that all I can do is award 5 stars. There should be an "off-the-charts" option for top shelf quality erotic fiction like this. The publishers of John Norman's Gor Series should find it profitable. If drivel like "50 Shades of Grey" or the classic "Story of O" can be published, this certainly can.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 11 years ago

I'm so addicted I said earlier I was gonna stop for today well I didn't lol I want this boook

AshsilvertreeAshsilvertreeover 11 years ago
annoying!

I am so annoyed at how addicted i am to this story. This has been so well written and organized I would think I was reading a book I paid money to own. Please say you write and sell books!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smugness

This is the second time im reading this story. and i must say... i just love feeling smug in reading the last sentence.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Babies

Great, you brought freaking babies into it. Now a story that I was already far too obsessed with has just gotten cranked up to the next level. My only complaint with bound to my mate was I didn't get to see the pups so I'm so excited for this to play out. I know there have to be twists and turns and rough spots, but I sencersly hope there can be a happy ending to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

This better not be like Alien or Prometheus and the baby like, EATS Ciara

stacky55stacky55over 11 years ago
It's the baby

The baby is part of them. They are bonded. They are also bonded to this baby. The baby is giving her the memories. Boy I bet they are going crazy trying to get time off to find out how she is coming into their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'll keep reading :)

I guessed the twist too but dont really think it matters I noticed the vitimin drink too and think I know whos behind but although I maybe have some as to why it still makes what exactly happens next a mystery for me. Cant wait to find out so although this twist wasnt so secret its deff keeping me reading so job done in my eyes.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fuck you have fast fingers for typing .?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eh?

I have no better title for this comment. Cause, I mean, c'mon! Who wouldnt have had figured that she was gonna get knocked up sooner or later? But this is the best one I've read here on this site and this is so, so, so, addicting to read.... I'm just glad there's a lot more chapters to go before I have to stop so I'm satisfied.... For now....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
book form

There are several authors, yourself included, who I wish would publish in book form. My eyes hurt from hours upon hours of staring at a computer screen. I like something physical to have and read. I guess I'm old fashioned. I said this would be the last chapter I would read today, but . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

So she's pregnant, but they share memories? So, she is like their sister now? Are they experiencing the same things? Like having her memories and whatnot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Plot Twists

Yes, I saw the twist coming. I realized after she got her period and was told the other human slaves had no periods, I remembered the vitamin drink and noticed how it was the only difference between her and the other human slaves. Then I remembered how the fake masters had tested the liquid and found no nutritional properties, I thought, maybe the drink was actually to keep the human slaves infertile! Which of coarse led to the thought and implications of pregnancy. I wonder though, why everyone is told it is vitamin drink and not what it truly is. What is the purpose there, the plot twist? I am enjoying the addition of the strange symptoms that she is having with her pregnancy and can't wait to find out what happens. I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am totally addicted and didnt see the twist coming..this is an awesome story..Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I finished about two pages of this chapter and then fell asleep, I woke up thirty minutes ago to finish it because I NEEDED to know. Im so thrilled with this!!!! I love the idea of her being pregnant and I feel like it will be a huge twist to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I told myself I was going to go to bed after this chapter. Shame on you. Now I have to read more. I love your novel. If it were in book form I would buy and and treasure it as I do all my books.

You write beautifully!!!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015about 12 years ago
Love it

Yes we may figure out the plot twist but you make it so much fun. I love the fact that the baby is connecting and helping her be closer to the men. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cool!!

Totally loving the new twist! Also enjoying the fact that Ciara and her Masters are beginning to identify with each other. Can't wait to see where it will all lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Addictive

This is very good story telling. hope we can have more series after i get to finish this one.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Nice Logical Development in the Alien World

The interesting point being that very "smart" folk have a tendency to get into

trouble because they do not accept something that they have been told to do without proof. In this case the cost of keeping humans ended up coming back and biting them even though they are very intelligent!

ChaosRavenChaosRavenover 12 years ago
One small word...

Lol I feel like an absolute nitpicker here but I can't keep ignoring it! Both you and your editor are managing to confuse breath and breathe.

i.e. "I wouldn't be able to breathe" & "I could see my breath forming in a mist before my face" -sorry I had to say something about it, forgive me :)

CinnerCinnerover 12 years ago
I KNEW IT!!!

Dancing with joy!!!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
I figured it out!

Okay, seriously, I've read each chapter at least 4 times each. I think I've finally figured out who the 'daddy' is. Chapter 11, page 3, last paragraph. Ciara is looking through the eyes of the 'daddy' and he is thinking, "My favored sword arm was ready and the men fell before it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love This story

This is great . I stayed up all night trying to catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Started reading your story this morning and I'm almost all caught up. Great story, keep up the great work.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 13 years ago
thanks anon for the tips

thanks anon, i am checking out "the music of the mind" story. i have gotten to chapter 9 it's really good, solitary thinker has my mind all happy! i read his profile comments, he makes a simple statement, but boy would i like to meet him! so thanks for the tips!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago

thanks steve150177 for the updates and clarifications. you are soooo lucky to be DW’s proofreader. am green with envy

12 more chapters ..... ummm at one per week, that only takes us up until the 2nd week of november. you know DW, that’s not long enough *wink*

have to say, love the comment on ciara having quintuplets, i suppose anything’s possible in sci-fi and fantasy?!?!

it’s nearly wednesday! chomping at the bit for the next instalment.

you go girl! ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Other good stories for as U wait

Huntersangel, have you seen "The Music of the Mind" by Solitary Thinker? Also in Sci Fi.

Or in BDSM, have you seen "The Vassal Academy" by SavannahMann?

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 13 years ago
haha suprisingmyself

i want to do that too, but as soon as i see the next chapter up i have to read it! i'm not a very disciplined person so i'm impressed that you are able to wait the extra days. i just wished there were other stories on this site that were as good as this. it would make the wait so much easier if i could find another really good story to occupy myself with while i wait. but yea good job to you suprising that you can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it so far...but

I have a Bad feeling the females are going to find out about her pregnancy and are going to Freak out about it. After all she is the first offworld species to get pregnant and that is a threat to them and the power they hold over the males.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 13 years ago
Pregnant Ciara - a whole new series of lessons

As much as I want to read a chapter the moment it comes out, I make myself bookmark it and wait for several days while each day I look forward to it. Finally, when I can't wait another moment, I read it. Since today is already Sunday I only have a few days until the next chapter. Don't know that I'll be able to wait to read that.

Love, love, love! this story. If I won the lotto I would give you a chunk of money so, if you wanted, you could just write until it was finished. And then start another.:-)This was one of the best chapters yet. I love watching the emotional connections that Ciara and her Masters develop. The bond between them is so strong that now that she knows she is pregnant, I so want her to be with them again. The dream sequences were very well written but I wasn't prepared for her taking on such a strong connection to the brothers in pregnancy. It makes a lot of sense though. Now I just want her to not have to deal with this all alone and to be able to tell her Masters. Just so you know - I didn't figure out that it was not having the drink that brought about her fertility until I read someone else's comment. So you had me fooled.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 13 years ago
woohooo!

only 3 more days to go for the next installment. i can't wait! i find it so hard to believe this is only your second story. your writing is so amazing i can't stop reading! i have a question for you doctorwolf? is there a living person(s) that you model your characters after? and if so who are they? i have people that i see when i read about each character, it makes it so much easier to see the story in my mind. but i would be interested to know if you have live persons as models. thanks so much for the great story and for answering this question.

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 13 years ago
Love it!

After reading this chapter I just had to read the other 10! I wonder what will happen next now that she is pregnant! Was that sweet vitamin drink some form of BC? Will the Authority let her have her baby and stay with her Masters? I just can't wait to read the next chapter. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

you are a talented writer, you make the stories interesting and riveting. I hope you continue to keep writing because you have a great imagination and you share it so well it's easy to visualize the setting. Good job!

areanabenoirareanabenoiralmost 13 years ago
WTG

nice plot twist..... can't wait to see how this pans out...... i love this story

BT46BT46almost 13 years ago

"2] People, be patient, remember in SciFi Warp Drive is not impossible. How can you be certain that Human/Paterian babies are totally impossible?"

There is always suspension of disbelief, and I suppose its a reasonable enough suspension of disbelief. In terms of the real science we are utterly certain that the odds of creatures from another planet being capable of interbreeding with us is next to nil. Truly if you roll the dice enough times you will find one... however that creature will likely be a near genetic duplicate of us. It would have to be in order for interbreeding to be possible. Such a creature would likely be indistinguishable from humans. The Paterians are clearly not genetic duplicates to us.

The only explanation I can imagine with some plausibility would be if the "males" were not males but were a plethora of different externally similar genders that together provide the appropriate genetic material for life and that the "women" only serve as the incubators. Such a gender distribution would provide a good reason for why they are selected into groups and why they engage in their group sex activities. It would also allow for some plausibility that a paterian baby could be nurtured inside a human womb, particularly if we assume that said human has been given immunosuppressants. Still a large stretch but it sounds good enough. It'd be an interesting twist to incorporate such an idea into the story. It wouldn't quite fit with what we have been told earlier in the story about the society, but then earlier in the story we were getting information from men who had been lied to their entire lives about how the society is structured, their knowledge of reproduction, their genders and anything else could easily be lies as well.

I'm far happier with the pregnancy development than I expected to be because of how it was implemented and the associated dreams/visions/experiences. Its not my preferred development and I may theory craft an idea like I have above but it is not my story. It is DW's story and her's to write as she wishes. I am just along for the ride and it is a ride that I am enjoying regardless of any nitpicking I may be doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ooooh, can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
chapter 1-11

I have never been much for reading stories and found this site on accident one day. I couldn't stop reading this story once i started. I read after work and have to force myself to stop so i can get to sleep at a descent hour. Thank you for making such a good story and can't wait for you to continue it.

PassingPassingalmost 13 years ago
Joined The Masses

I have now regretfully joined the masses. The new masters are quite deplorable. Not to mention scary. (By the way, very nice visual, DW)

Are we taking votes yet???

Boy or Girl?

I'm team Jacob, I mean, I'm team Girl. Go to the top of the food chain baby... Well then again maybe not. Okay, maybe I am team Baby Warrior! But then he too will be born into slavery. Sigh, Someone else make my vote for me...

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

YAY! I seriously love your writing. Can't wait for more! you rock!

roseydodoroseydodoalmost 13 years ago
superb!!!

I have had to make an account just so I could comment on how brilliant your writing is. I agree with a previous post that you should stop going to work altogether and write all day so we don't have to wait any longer for the next installments, I am also worried about the post that says that you only have plans for 12 chapters...I'm not sure what I will do without Ciara and her men. You have achieved the very difficult task of getting the perfect balance between plot and sex scenes.

My opinions and queries for the story to come.....I got so excited when Ciara got her period as I guessed the plot but you just make me more intrigued. What will the child be like; are the men's genes dominant to human ones? Will she be able to give birth if paterians are so much bigger than humans? When will the men realise what is going on? Do the men 'link' with their unborn children born to the females? I wonder what the pregnancies/children to the females are like- will Ciara ask?

I don't agree with previous posts about the fake owners, I think they are autistic and don't know any better! I think they are trying their best and compared to the 5 anything would seem awful. They make for a more interesting story; you're brilliant!!!

sorry my post is so long but you have got me so enthralled.

SamiraLeilaSamiraLeilaalmost 13 years ago
Oooooh

I think I figured out WHY she has become pregnant.

The Brothers said that she couldn't get pregnant..but maybe she could, and that drink she drank every morning stopped her..like..the pill or something..

Not that she has no birth control..hello inter-species baby!

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyalmost 13 years ago

OMG! she really got pregnant!!! and she bonded with the brothers! i'm actually so excited to read the next chapter!!! aarrggg.... the suspense is killing me!!! lol

great job DW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love

I love you. And your stories.. I wish everyone were this awesome.. >.>

lovelylasslovelylassalmost 13 years ago
Great Twist!

Wonderful twist! I like how she's "bonded" with her warriors. And I'm anxious to know how her being pregnant is going to pan out. I feel like I'm always repeating myself when I say you've done excellent, but sometimes you just need to hear it over and over again. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O.O

I love your works and Im completely addicted. When you're done with this, could you maybe think about doing a second series of Bound to My Mate or something similar? My favorite stories are werewolf ones, and yours was just indescribable and i fell in love. Again, your awesome, luv you.

-W.H.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
I knew it a baby.

Does the mark on her leg have anything to do with her new bond to the brothers?

nodakgirlnodakgirlalmost 13 years ago
dont stop

Such...a cool story. Please don't stop writing!

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 13 years ago
More

Just found this new chapter! Where's the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoy reading each chapter. The plot keeps me going. I eagerly await for the next chapter. Thank you for such an interesting story.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Preggers! Wooo!

I'm not sure how she's linking with the brothers though. Is it the child(ren) that are learning how to be warriors or has Ciara become so in sync with them that she is becoming one of them? Would this have happened even if she wasn't pregnant?

Also, since the warriors are learning her memories too, won't they be distracted from their work and try to come and see her to figure it out?

As always, I can't wait for the next chapter. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Once again I love it. But what did she see in the mountains? Will Rose figure it out? I hope everything works out for her and the baby.

Keep up the excellent work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ah!

I love your geniusness(?)! I've checked ur page more times than I can count for an update haha. But the installments never leave me disappointed; thaNk you DW!

ladymailmanladymailmanalmost 13 years ago
xD

Even though I figured it out when the new owners stopped giving her the "supplement", I loved the chapter!! It was fun to see where that was going to go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter as usual!!

jayloesep29jayloesep29almost 13 years ago
OMG

I have read all your stories and you are one of the best writers in my book, I almost cried when I got to the end. I check about every 5 days then everyday after that anticipating the next chapter. I can't wait for the next one, I'm so excited for Ciara, hopefully she and the baby will be okay..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Totally Awsome!

I have read both your stories and loved every single word of them. I am a constant Literotica reader, but this is the first series I have ever bookmarked right to my toolbar so I can check it all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!!!!!!

I love this story, I stumbled across it at the weekend and have been checking every day for new submissions. It's rare that you find good erotica, planned and with a decent storyline as well as the twists. I'm impatient already for the next chapter lol; try not be long, I'm loving this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I've read both of you series and just loved them. Thank you so much, I mean you follow through and write for us unlike others who stop after a couple chapters. You're amazing! I like the new twist, keep it up~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I have been reading this since about chapter 7. I think I check for new chapters every few days. This is a great story.....

Steve150177Steve150177almost 13 years ago
DW has approved this comment

As the proofreader, I have a chance to get questions answered, so I have some insights into DW's mind.

1] DW says she has (at least) outlines for 12 more chapters and no intention to stop. Chapter 12 will be out Tue. or Wed.

2] People, be patient, remember in SciFi Warp Drive is not impossible. How can you be certain that Human/Paterian babies are totally impossible? DW could not figure how to put her explaination of why it is possible into the story as Ciara could not know it until years later. I convinced her to get it in somehow, look for it in CH12.

3] DW said that she ran out of ideas until the baby came along. The baby allowed her to continue this wonderful story instead of saying 1 or 2 chapter ago, "And they lived like this, almost happily, ever after." The baby got her creative juices flowing again.

4] I think the combination of her schizophrenia genes and chemicals from the fetus activated her brain to allow her to experence the dreams.

5] I think the reason that she could hold her breath under water longer in the contest, but her men can swim deeper-- is that they can swim quite a bit faster than she can.

6] I think, obviously, that her men are more contented at the end of this chapter than they were when they got to the cabin. Why? Maybe her 'courtesan' argument worked. Maybe when they saw her paper money in the dream they realized that the stones were valuable after all. Maybe, her appearing in their dreams calmed them.

7] The sharp eyed fan who wondered why her men could not 'see' she was telling the truth about seeing something move down at the turn in the walls, is on to something. I suggested that DW change that and she explained why it could have happened just the way Ciara 'said' it did, I agreeded with DW.

8] I do not know the significance of why her men do not want her to call them Master in the bedroom of the cabin, but it seems important to me.

I hope this helps you all out.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
Nothing to say

Because everyone else has said it all. Amazing. Word snatching. Breath taking.

blunajanablunajanaalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I love it! And I really want to know what hapens now. I presume Chiara is no longer an "it", but part of the family. this is so cool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So enticing !

Ive been following since ch 8 came out and im so hooked ! I find myself checking everyday. I love ciara and how she makes the best of things and i absolutely hate her fake masters. Does that mean ciara could possibly become a woman in the mountains ? What if she ends up owning her warriors ?! Oh my gosh so many questions !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i am sooo proud of you

happy that you write a 5am amazing

i loved your story

i love often you update

how well your make me 'feel' for your charters

how fucking hot your sex is

five fucking hot ass men fucking me on the daily HOT

or not monthly

love it!!!

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago

This is a gripping story which differentiates itself splendidly from others. I loved it from the beginning. You use words effectively ,you don't just tell us what or how to feel. you ensnare us with emotions and thoughts,bringing us into your world Amazing. The story raises questions and stir our curiosity,and with every new chapter the story line answers those questions and satisfies the curiosity that it created.Then it creates new ones. It integrates life lessons also; changes,adapting to change, friendship,compassion and love.

I like how they are now asking permission to make love.I see growing mutual respect.There is also a lot of first; masters and slave falling in love, masters learn about making love, masters seeking permission,bonding,and pregnancy.

Ciara is creating a mini social revolution with her teaching and loving of her masters.

"They were slaves to the demands of the women

and they despised it."

Oh the irony of that line.I am seeing the title to the story now.

Did I mention that I LOVE LOVE this story. Excellent job DW, waiting patiently for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!

You should really write books your an absoultly wonderful writer .This has to be my favorite chapter yet please continue (:!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addictive.

This is probably the best series I've ever read. EVER. I love how the plot twists and just when you think you have it all figured out, DW throws another surprise. I can't wait to read about how Master Damien and his brothers will react to the child! I love this! Keep up the good work, DW. Your writing's fantastic!

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
Goddddddddddd I love this story

I can hardly wait until Tuesday to read it, please try to send more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best chapter yet

So very good. I'm dying for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

hmmm...i wonder who is the father of ciara's baby? I hope its Damien.haha And also i hate the fake masters!!They're so annoying! will the woman kill ciara and her baby? Or what...

Your story is awesome, amazing, cool etc... Please post chapter 12 asap! Cos im going crazy and excited to read it

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Ooooo..

Just a thought quins a ready made family already bonded at birth. LOL

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I love how Ciara is trying to get the guys to stop thinking of themselves as slaves. Wonder what their reaction will be when they find out how many days and nights she spent in the box or the way she is being treated. Or that she is preggers can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AmazinG

This story is incredible! I love it! Great job! Keep up the amazing work!

pengyargpengyargalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

Loving how this is going. Please, please, please let Damien and the others figure out whats going on, and have her accidently show them how her "new" masters treat her. They REALLY need to get their asses kicked and hard! I know you update every Wed, but I love when it's sooner! Update as often as you want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Love the dreams and the suggestion of a bond between Ciara and her warriors. I can't wait until they find out how she has been treated. Will she be a "she" now? Can't wait for your next installment...you continue to motivate and inspire me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good!

oh my god! you have to update more often pleeaase! i love this story it as addictive as cigarrettes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
even better!

I've loved previous chapters, and this one was even better! I like that she's able to chare memories with her masters in dreams, I just hope she doesn't lose herself in the process. When Christof re-bonded with his brothers, he lost some of what made Ciara care about him so much, and it seems like Ciara is losing some of her own uniqueness (not wanting to drum or play games with the other girls).

I wonder if her masters also experience the dreams? There's so much interesting stuff that she could reveal to them in the dreams--her menstruation, her pregnancy, her love for them and desire that they see her as more of an equal than a slave. Oh, or they could show her what it's like to live with the women in the mountains!

I can't wait for the next chapter--I know it's going to be good!

Ton8tyTon8tyalmost 13 years ago
Keep Surprising Us

You have woven a masterful tale of wonder and suspense. The carefully crafted alien civilization is truly fascinating and the juxtaposition with our own uncivilized ways always seems to pique my interest. Please keep the plot twists coming. I'll keep my ideas of where you intend to lead us next to myself to hopefully not contaminate your thinking. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why?

If Damien said he/they can ALWAYS tell when she is lying, how come they accused her of not being honest when she said she saw movement behind them? They should have been able to tell that she wasn't trying to distract them...

Again, a great chapter !!!! Keep them coming often :)

Nicole

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous