All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 11'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going

Loving the story so far, the only thing I don't like is the wait between chapters LOL. I'm impatient...it's a flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

I love this story! I check everyday for a new installment. Thank you for writing it!

Gmoonlady

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
woot!

oh yeah she is preggers! wait till the brothers figure it out... ought to be vastly entertaining :>

and yeah i share the impatience of waiting lol i check daily myself... hoping for more faster lol always a compliment to the writer tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Happy

Thank you DW, I was so happy to see the new chapter - I am addicted :)

I like the new connection (the dreams) she has with Damien & his brothers (I think this might have something to do with her pregnancy) I hope they are having the same dreams.

As always keep up the wonderful work & I look forward to the next chapter

AN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I'm addicted. (: I love everything about these stories and am also very impatient on waiting between chapters, lol. Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yea!

i love this! omg. were gonna have a little warrior running around! i wonder how this is gonna be handled. i hope they are allowed to keep it, that would be horrible if the baby is taken away. i think that would destroy her, and nothing her men do would fix that. but in the mean time, she is connecting with them mentally! that is such a great twist to this story! woweee dw, your imagination is amazing. i thought that once she got pregnant there wouldn't be many more directions this story could go, but not you! (thank God!) i love the part when Damien hit her uncle in her dream, that was toooooooo funny! well, i have to say it once again, great job dw, i'm anxiously waiting for your next chapter! oh wait one more comment to make here.....do you realize how much work my left pinky is getting because i always find myself hitting the !!!!key when commenting on your stories? lol great job once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprises ARE fun, but,

they aren't the only important element in a good story! even though a lot of us saw that she was probably going to get pregnant, *I* don't care; I still really enjoy the characters and mystery that still surrounds a lot of the world you've created. If human slaves had to drink the concoction, someone must have once known its purpose, right? Because it had happened before (human slave getting pregnant on that world?) But how is that possible? The fact that it's possible for Ciara's owners to impregnate her must mean they have genetic compatabilty. The Debbie Downer (yes, I say Debbie Downer) who reviewed ch 10 & didn't want you to use this plot twist has a point. Maybe the men were originally human too, but somehow were engineered to help the matriarchal race of Amazon-like women reproduce. Whatever the explanation, I hope you explore it in the coming chapters. And thanks again so much for sharing your talent, and regularly updating your story. I hope more writers here follow your example and finish what they start!!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great twist

what an excellent twist to the plot i am looking forward to the next chapter

lonelyinlovebutluckyinlifelonelyinlovebutluckyinlifeover 12 years ago
knew it

LOVED this chapter, less depressing than the last two. I had guessed the plot twist as soon as her new "owners" (pathetic excuses for them at least) stopped giving her things that her REAL owners were adamant about her having (like the drink) and the she got here period I was like "Yay baby Crisof/Damien/Kein/Bane/Evan! woopie!"

I have guessed a couple other plot twists from reading but we'll see if my preditictions are correct, they were in "Bound To My Mate"

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
Bwaha!

Very good plot twist. You can post chapter 12 tomorrow! LOL.

I am disliking her substitute masters more and more, you are more than welcome to kill them off anytime :p

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Okay, so we're brilliant.

She is pregnant. What happens now is the big question! I have a feeling that the women would order her death if it becomes known. And Damian and his brothers definitely wouldn't like that. I wonder if she can tell them through her dreams?

CrystalBella89CrystalBella89over 12 years ago

Yay! She is preggers. Gah I love this story!!!! Love your work DW and love that you write regularly!! Makes suffering the wait between chapters that tiny bit more bareable! Lol.

Kajia_VeraciousKajia_Veraciousover 12 years ago
Proud to be addicted!

No surprise that I'm thoroughly enjoying this literary rollercoaster ride. Even though we all know what to expect on a rollercoaster, it's still a fun & thrilling ride!!! Like so many of your fans, I'm on edge fo ch. 12!!! Thank you thank you thank you for posting relatively regularly. I'm so glad that you are one of the few writers on here that can be counted on to complete a story!!!

spearman1spearman1over 12 years ago
THE AWESOMEST!!!!!

THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!!!!!

saorisaoriover 12 years ago
More please!

I love this, I have no idea where you are going next as there are so many options! I am guessing that by stopping her drink/worms etc, her new masters have inadvertently enabled her to get pregnant - oops!! How will the fathers react?! I cant wait to find out.......soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what would happen if???

this is my second comment on this chapter, but i can't help it i love this story so much. but i am wondering, if the drink stopped her from becoming pregnant, now that she is pregnant, would this same drink cause her to abort or miscarry? oh noooooooo, i hope not. keep up the good work dw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BABY!!!

I just hope that carrying this baby makes Ciara stronger so she can kick the shit out of her sucky fake masters. I really hate them and along with some of your other devoted fans would be happy to see them meet a nasty end. Love your work DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

I didn't see that coming!!!!! OMG! Please Please Please update soon!!!! Is she going to tell her Masters when she sees them again???? OMG this has been the best chapter so far in my opinion!!!! More Please!!!!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
More questions

It was hard not to see that she was going to get pregnant DW. She can't just start having her period again and that not throw up a red flag for your readers. Now if she had been having her period the entire time and not getting pregnant, then we probably wouldn't have seen it coming.

It kills me to see them being so hypocritical. Here they are seemingly becoming suicidal because of their lot in life, when they give Ciara even less freedom than they have. She gets nothing, can go nowhere, can't speak or make eye contact with people. Heck she isn't even allowed to wear clothing. Are they really so blind as to believe that she wants this life?! I'm sitting here reading this and screaming at my computer "GET A CLUE!". How can they be so blind. I wish that she had told them that she doesn't like her life. Then she could have really gotten through to them. What if she had decided not to go with the flow and make the best of it? They wouldn't be in this relatively good place right now.

But anyway, it's so hard to watch the brothers continually treat her as a slave when it seems like they are on the cusp of an emotional revelation. How did this society ever come to be? It makes me truly worry about what they'll think of her being pregnant. Do they want a child? Would they love him/her? They haven't even really realized their love for Ciara yet. Would throwing a child into the equation galvanize that process or stop it cold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jeeze I hope the baby looks more like her mother

Than the females on the daddies side! They sound too scary:)

Great story I love them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

You keep me addicted! Great story & Characters! I love how you touchwed on Ciara/Rachel's History! Very awesome!

Hope she gets to have the baby. She's had so much crap happen to her so far, she deserves a lil happiness.

Keep up the addictive writing. :)

Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg DW i fucking love this!!!! plz dont stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can't even think of a word to describe how awesome it was reading that. Seriously, you have a gift for storytelling. Can't wait for the next installment. Hope it's soon! (fingers crossed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Questions

First of thank you very much for sharing your imaginative and intrigueing world witht the rest of us!! It has been a joy to read your work.

It was slightly obvious that she was going to get pregnant, just did not expect it so soon! however is her recent psychic connection to the brothers due to her pregnancy?, and does that mean its a boy? is she going to be bonded to the brothers when they finnaly acsept her?

Anyway prob getting ahead of myself...i shall continue reading and hoping for greater revelations! thnsk DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story....

Really enjoying this story, the twists are starting to get really interesting, as I take it the reason she is having the dreams is that she is now linked to the brothers due to being pregnant...... next couple of chapters should be most entertaining

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

i just hope she can muster up enough strength to tell the brothers how her "fake" keepers are treating her, now she suspects she's pregnant.

to some extent i would have thought they would be doing check ups on her most often just to make sue she is cared for. w/o the worms she isn't as strong and that at least should be noticed by the brothers.

waiting anxiously for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

now she must tell her really masters whats going on!! that she is caring their child and i kno she going to start really showing soon, what are they going to do?

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago

I love it! Getting more interesting with each chapter!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Great!

Okay we know she is pregnant. We know she is now connected to her Warriors because she is pregnant. We don't know who is the father. We have two possibilities since she was looking out of the eyes of the father in the mountain forest when they were fighting. It's not Kein, it's not Evan and it's not Christof. So it's either Damien or Bane. I'm rooting for Damien of course. :D Great job. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

excellent chapter, when the real masters find out how they have been treating her they are going to kill the fake ones hopefully, they are horrid.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Good Chapter

I hope Ciara has the courage now to tell our real masters, how her fake master are treating her and how they stopped giving her the vitamin drink which is now why she is pregnant and I hope if she is pregnant that she gets to keep it.

Ciara needs some happines in her life with her real masters not more heart ache please.

I love reading this story and cannot wait till youe next posting.

neek91neek91over 12 years ago
oh my god!

i knew it! i knew she was gonna get pregnant when she started getting her periods!

i hope she gets the courage to tell Damien and the other brothers about how her fake masters keep her and that she is carrying a child!

Plz keep up the excellent work!

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 12 years ago

I expected the pregnancy but the dream-bonding was unexpected. I like it, but it seems like it's only going to get her into trouble the way she's mouthing off. The father is Damien, because she was able to see Evan, Kein, and Christof through the warrior's eyes and Bane prefers to take his pleasure with her anally. Seems like her Warriors ought to have figured out she's not being treated very well. Her fake Masters are real asses. Perhaps the nasty drink that she is no longer getting was created not only to prevent pregnancy, but to prevent the gradual bonding and true affection that it appears can happen between Paterians and humans, as seen in their increasing tenderness toward her, and their desire to hear her say their names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I can't wait for chapter 12. This just keeps getting better!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
lots of twist and turns...just how we like it!!

the nerd masters need to be “duffed up” good and proper by damien and his brothers for letting the pregancy happen. feel that the women won’t be too happy if/when word gets out.

it will be an interesting meeting with her true masters to see their reaction to the dreams/connection they have now, as am sure this is a two way link.

who was spying on them during their last get together? one of the women, as there were no foot prints, or a jealous scout from another family?

sorry to see that this is causing a lot of stress for ciara. not good for the young. hope she “kicks ass” with her new found fighting skills and that it helps relieve the anxiety.

like other commenter’s, am also thinking ahead to who the father is. there is definitely a connection to damien, but if it’s a girl has to be christof!!

one last word (thank goodness i hear you cry!) how long will the pregnancy last, as the menstruation cycle is 47 days?!

having difficulty waiting for the next chapter, how about not sleeping at all and just writing? ;0)

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago
I'm not anonymous anymore! I made an accout~

Yes! She a prego but now it's gets crazy. What will her fake master do when they find out she pregnant? Kill the baby? How will the brothers take the news? Will they be happy or what? The most important question is: What will the women do? Take her away? So many twists and turn.... Thanks for updating, see-ya soon!

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
A baby!!

How exciting!!! I wonder if it will have one father or if all five fathered it?? I also wonder if it will have the family bond with it's father/fathers because it will not be one of five like the brother/masters???

Oh I can't wait! Thank you for steadily bringing a chapter a week, although I would not be mad at two! Lol!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg!!!!

More please!!! I love this series!!! Especially since it's obvious you really put thought into developing the characters personalities and the plot. Can't wait for the next chapter!!! =]

nicoleoohxcnicoleoohxcover 12 years ago
Ahhh!

Awesome chapter! I believe she started getting her period again because her fake masters stopped giving her that vitamin water stuff she's supposed to drink.

Also just wanted to say how amazing you are at writting! You are one of the absolute best writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok, wait a minute

i hate to be one who pees in the punch bowl but i have to ask this question. Why would a baby with ciara be a special occasion to them when that's part of their job with the women? If they have no concept of love for another person, how can that link be made to a baby that is only one in god knows how many they have fathered? we know that they have no emotional ties to their other children so why would this one be different? i'm hoping that their new bond with ciara will help make that connection for them, because it would tragic if they react with indifference or coldness. i'm gonna cry now. i just love these characters way to much. my family thinks i'm crazy cuz i talk about this with them alot! i guess you're just gonna have to keep the chapters coming for your readers sanity now DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurry!!!!

Please post again soon I was going crazy last week and now I'm dieing to know what will happen next there are so many possibilities. I absolutely love these characters but the fake masters are really irritating! I want her masters to find out how they are treating her and kick their butts lol

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistover 12 years ago
Oh baby...

Yikes! I wonder what will happen when the women find out Ciara's pregnant?? I'm going to guess and say the point of those infertility drinks was to make sure the slaves didn't have children that maybe could compete with their own? Whatever the reasons behind it, I'm pretty sure once everyone finds out, all hell is gonna break loose!

Another great chapter and an interesting story twist! Keep up the great work!

xo, Lily

slutter_byslutter_byover 12 years ago
OMG

This is not going to end well for any party involved! The Warriors are going to end up killing the fake Masters and who knows what is going to be come of Ciara and the baby.

I loved the linked sequences through dreams, and now we all know what the nutrient drink was! Birth control of sorts! No cycle, no fertility, means no babies! However, upset the cycle, and you get loads more problems than you really want to deal with on top everything else.

I had a feeling something like this was coming when Ciara got her first period while being on the planet. It was only the logical next step, but the reaction could be any number of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hypocrites?

Still more than a bit peeved that the men are whining about their own status as servants but think nothing of still treating Ciara as a slave - they are treated a heck of a lot better than she is.

Worried that Ciara will now be harmed a) because of her compatibility / her ability to reproduce with the men, and b) the men are huge - will she be able to deliver the baby?.

themightybluethemightyblueover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great work I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

If Damien said he/they can ALWAYS tell when she is lying, how come they accused her of not being honest when she said she saw movement behind them? They should have been able to tell that she wasn't trying to distract them...

Again, a great chapter !!!! Keep them coming often :)

Nicole

Ton8tyTon8tyover 12 years ago
Keep Surprising Us

You have woven a masterful tale of wonder and suspense. The carefully crafted alien civilization is truly fascinating and the juxtaposition with our own uncivilized ways always seems to pique my interest. Please keep the plot twists coming. I'll keep my ideas of where you intend to lead us next to myself to hopefully not contaminate your thinking. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
even better!

I've loved previous chapters, and this one was even better! I like that she's able to chare memories with her masters in dreams, I just hope she doesn't lose herself in the process. When Christof re-bonded with his brothers, he lost some of what made Ciara care about him so much, and it seems like Ciara is losing some of her own uniqueness (not wanting to drum or play games with the other girls).

I wonder if her masters also experience the dreams? There's so much interesting stuff that she could reveal to them in the dreams--her menstruation, her pregnancy, her love for them and desire that they see her as more of an equal than a slave. Oh, or they could show her what it's like to live with the women in the mountains!

I can't wait for the next chapter--I know it's going to be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good!

oh my god! you have to update more often pleeaase! i love this story it as addictive as cigarrettes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Love the dreams and the suggestion of a bond between Ciara and her warriors. I can't wait until they find out how she has been treated. Will she be a "she" now? Can't wait for your next installment...you continue to motivate and inspire me!!!

pengyargpengyargover 12 years ago
Yay!

Loving how this is going. Please, please, please let Damien and the others figure out whats going on, and have her accidently show them how her "new" masters treat her. They REALLY need to get their asses kicked and hard! I know you update every Wed, but I love when it's sooner! Update as often as you want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AmazinG

This story is incredible! I love it! Great job! Keep up the amazing work!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I love how Ciara is trying to get the guys to stop thinking of themselves as slaves. Wonder what their reaction will be when they find out how many days and nights she spent in the box or the way she is being treated. Or that she is preggers can't wait for more!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Ooooo..

Just a thought quins a ready made family already bonded at birth. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hmmm...i wonder who is the father of ciara's baby? I hope its Damien.haha And also i hate the fake masters!!They're so annoying! will the woman kill ciara and her baby? Or what...

Your story is awesome, amazing, cool etc... Please post chapter 12 asap! Cos im going crazy and excited to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best chapter yet

So very good. I'm dying for the next chapter!

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Goddddddddddd I love this story

I can hardly wait until Tuesday to read it, please try to send more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addictive.

This is probably the best series I've ever read. EVER. I love how the plot twists and just when you think you have it all figured out, DW throws another surprise. I can't wait to read about how Master Damien and his brothers will react to the child! I love this! Keep up the good work, DW. Your writing's fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

You should really write books your an absoultly wonderful writer .This has to be my favorite chapter yet please continue (:!!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago

This is a gripping story which differentiates itself splendidly from others. I loved it from the beginning. You use words effectively ,you don't just tell us what or how to feel. you ensnare us with emotions and thoughts,bringing us into your world Amazing. The story raises questions and stir our curiosity,and with every new chapter the story line answers those questions and satisfies the curiosity that it created.Then it creates new ones. It integrates life lessons also; changes,adapting to change, friendship,compassion and love.

I like how they are now asking permission to make love.I see growing mutual respect.There is also a lot of first; masters and slave falling in love, masters learn about making love, masters seeking permission,bonding,and pregnancy.

Ciara is creating a mini social revolution with her teaching and loving of her masters.

"They were slaves to the demands of the women

and they despised it."

Oh the irony of that line.I am seeing the title to the story now.

Did I mention that I LOVE LOVE this story. Excellent job DW, waiting patiently for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i am sooo proud of you

happy that you write a 5am amazing

i loved your story

i love often you update

how well your make me 'feel' for your charters

how fucking hot your sex is

five fucking hot ass men fucking me on the daily HOT

or not monthly

love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So enticing !

Ive been following since ch 8 came out and im so hooked ! I find myself checking everyday. I love ciara and how she makes the best of things and i absolutely hate her fake masters. Does that mean ciara could possibly become a woman in the mountains ? What if she ends up owning her warriors ?! Oh my gosh so many questions !

blunajanablunajanaover 12 years ago
Thank you!

I love it! And I really want to know what hapens now. I presume Chiara is no longer an "it", but part of the family. this is so cool!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsover 12 years ago
Nothing to say

Because everyone else has said it all. Amazing. Word snatching. Breath taking.

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
DW has approved this comment

As the proofreader, I have a chance to get questions answered, so I have some insights into DW's mind.

1] DW says she has (at least) outlines for 12 more chapters and no intention to stop. Chapter 12 will be out Tue. or Wed.

2] People, be patient, remember in SciFi Warp Drive is not impossible. How can you be certain that Human/Paterian babies are totally impossible? DW could not figure how to put her explaination of why it is possible into the story as Ciara could not know it until years later. I convinced her to get it in somehow, look for it in CH12.

3] DW said that she ran out of ideas until the baby came along. The baby allowed her to continue this wonderful story instead of saying 1 or 2 chapter ago, "And they lived like this, almost happily, ever after." The baby got her creative juices flowing again.

4] I think the combination of her schizophrenia genes and chemicals from the fetus activated her brain to allow her to experence the dreams.

5] I think the reason that she could hold her breath under water longer in the contest, but her men can swim deeper-- is that they can swim quite a bit faster than she can.

6] I think, obviously, that her men are more contented at the end of this chapter than they were when they got to the cabin. Why? Maybe her 'courtesan' argument worked. Maybe when they saw her paper money in the dream they realized that the stones were valuable after all. Maybe, her appearing in their dreams calmed them.

7] The sharp eyed fan who wondered why her men could not 'see' she was telling the truth about seeing something move down at the turn in the walls, is on to something. I suggested that DW change that and she explained why it could have happened just the way Ciara 'said' it did, I agreeded with DW.

8] I do not know the significance of why her men do not want her to call them Master in the bedroom of the cabin, but it seems important to me.

I hope this helps you all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I have been reading this since about chapter 7. I think I check for new chapters every few days. This is a great story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I've read both of you series and just loved them. Thank you so much, I mean you follow through and write for us unlike others who stop after a couple chapters. You're amazing! I like the new twist, keep it up~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!!!!!!

I love this story, I stumbled across it at the weekend and have been checking every day for new submissions. It's rare that you find good erotica, planned and with a decent storyline as well as the twists. I'm impatient already for the next chapter lol; try not be long, I'm loving this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally Awsome!

I have read both your stories and loved every single word of them. I am a constant Literotica reader, but this is the first series I have ever bookmarked right to my toolbar so I can check it all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Fantastic!!!

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
OMG

I have read all your stories and you are one of the best writers in my book, I almost cried when I got to the end. I check about every 5 days then everyday after that anticipating the next chapter. I can't wait for the next one, I'm so excited for Ciara, hopefully she and the baby will be okay..... :)

ladymailmanladymailmanover 12 years ago
xD

Even though I figured it out when the new owners stopped giving her the "supplement", I loved the chapter!! It was fun to see where that was going to go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter as usual!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah!

I love your geniusness(?)! I've checked ur page more times than I can count for an update haha. But the installments never leave me disappointed; thaNk you DW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Once again I love it. But what did she see in the mountains? Will Rose figure it out? I hope everything works out for her and the baby.

Keep up the excellent work :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Preggers! Wooo!

I'm not sure how she's linking with the brothers though. Is it the child(ren) that are learning how to be warriors or has Ciara become so in sync with them that she is becoming one of them? Would this have happened even if she wasn't pregnant?

Also, since the warriors are learning her memories too, won't they be distracted from their work and try to come and see her to figure it out?

As always, I can't wait for the next chapter. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoy reading each chapter. The plot keeps me going. I eagerly await for the next chapter. Thank you for such an interesting story.

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
More

Just found this new chapter! Where's the next one?

nodakgirlnodakgirlover 12 years ago
dont stop

Such...a cool story. Please don't stop writing!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissover 12 years ago
I knew it a baby.

Does the mark on her leg have anything to do with her new bond to the brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
O.O

I love your works and Im completely addicted. When you're done with this, could you maybe think about doing a second series of Bound to My Mate or something similar? My favorite stories are werewolf ones, and yours was just indescribable and i fell in love. Again, your awesome, luv you.

-W.H.

lovelylasslovelylassover 12 years ago
Great Twist!

Wonderful twist! I like how she's "bonded" with her warriors. And I'm anxious to know how her being pregnant is going to pan out. I feel like I'm always repeating myself when I say you've done excellent, but sometimes you just need to hear it over and over again. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I love you. And your stories.. I wish everyone were this awesome.. >.>

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyover 12 years ago

OMG! she really got pregnant!!! and she bonded with the brothers! i'm actually so excited to read the next chapter!!! aarrggg.... the suspense is killing me!!! lol

great job DW!

SamiraLeilaSamiraLeilaover 12 years ago
Oooooh

I think I figured out WHY she has become pregnant.

The Brothers said that she couldn't get pregnant..but maybe she could, and that drink she drank every morning stopped her..like..the pill or something..

Not that she has no birth control..hello inter-species baby!

roseydodoroseydodoover 12 years ago
superb!!!

I have had to make an account just so I could comment on how brilliant your writing is. I agree with a previous post that you should stop going to work altogether and write all day so we don't have to wait any longer for the next installments, I am also worried about the post that says that you only have plans for 12 chapters...I'm not sure what I will do without Ciara and her men. You have achieved the very difficult task of getting the perfect balance between plot and sex scenes.

My opinions and queries for the story to come.....I got so excited when Ciara got her period as I guessed the plot but you just make me more intrigued. What will the child be like; are the men's genes dominant to human ones? Will she be able to give birth if paterians are so much bigger than humans? When will the men realise what is going on? Do the men 'link' with their unborn children born to the females? I wonder what the pregnancies/children to the females are like- will Ciara ask?

I don't agree with previous posts about the fake owners, I think they are autistic and don't know any better! I think they are trying their best and compared to the 5 anything would seem awful. They make for a more interesting story; you're brilliant!!!

sorry my post is so long but you have got me so enthralled.

trippychicktrippychickover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!

YAY! I seriously love your writing. Can't wait for more! you rock!

PassingPassingover 12 years ago
Joined The Masses

I have now regretfully joined the masses. The new masters are quite deplorable. Not to mention scary. (By the way, very nice visual, DW)

Are we taking votes yet???

Boy or Girl?

I'm team Jacob, I mean, I'm team Girl. Go to the top of the food chain baby... Well then again maybe not. Okay, maybe I am team Baby Warrior! But then he too will be born into slavery. Sigh, Someone else make my vote for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 1-11

I have never been much for reading stories and found this site on accident one day. I couldn't stop reading this story once i started. I read after work and have to force myself to stop so i can get to sleep at a descent hour. Thank you for making such a good story and can't wait for you to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ooooh, can't wait to find out what happens next!

BT46BT46over 12 years ago

"2] People, be patient, remember in SciFi Warp Drive is not impossible. How can you be certain that Human/Paterian babies are totally impossible?"

There is always suspension of disbelief, and I suppose its a reasonable enough suspension of disbelief. In terms of the real science we are utterly certain that the odds of creatures from another planet being capable of interbreeding with us is next to nil. Truly if you roll the dice enough times you will find one... however that creature will likely be a near genetic duplicate of us. It would have to be in order for interbreeding to be possible. Such a creature would likely be indistinguishable from humans. The Paterians are clearly not genetic duplicates to us.

The only explanation I can imagine with some plausibility would be if the "males" were not males but were a plethora of different externally similar genders that together provide the appropriate genetic material for life and that the "women" only serve as the incubators. Such a gender distribution would provide a good reason for why they are selected into groups and why they engage in their group sex activities. It would also allow for some plausibility that a paterian baby could be nurtured inside a human womb, particularly if we assume that said human has been given immunosuppressants. Still a large stretch but it sounds good enough. It'd be an interesting twist to incorporate such an idea into the story. It wouldn't quite fit with what we have been told earlier in the story about the society, but then earlier in the story we were getting information from men who had been lied to their entire lives about how the society is structured, their knowledge of reproduction, their genders and anything else could easily be lies as well.

I'm far happier with the pregnancy development than I expected to be because of how it was implemented and the associated dreams/visions/experiences. Its not my preferred development and I may theory craft an idea like I have above but it is not my story. It is DW's story and her's to write as she wishes. I am just along for the ride and it is a ride that I am enjoying regardless of any nitpicking I may be doing.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
WTG

nice plot twist..... can't wait to see how this pans out...... i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

you are a talented writer, you make the stories interesting and riveting. I hope you continue to keep writing because you have a great imagination and you share it so well it's easy to visualize the setting. Good job!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 12 years ago
Love it!

After reading this chapter I just had to read the other 10! I wonder what will happen next now that she is pregnant! Was that sweet vitamin drink some form of BC? Will the Authority let her have her baby and stay with her Masters? I just can't wait to read the next chapter. <3

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
woohooo!

only 3 more days to go for the next installment. i can't wait! i find it so hard to believe this is only your second story. your writing is so amazing i can't stop reading! i have a question for you doctorwolf? is there a living person(s) that you model your characters after? and if so who are they? i have people that i see when i read about each character, it makes it so much easier to see the story in my mind. but i would be interested to know if you have live persons as models. thanks so much for the great story and for answering this question.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Pregnant Ciara - a whole new series of lessons

As much as I want to read a chapter the moment it comes out, I make myself bookmark it and wait for several days while each day I look forward to it. Finally, when I can't wait another moment, I read it. Since today is already Sunday I only have a few days until the next chapter. Don't know that I'll be able to wait to read that.

Love, love, love! this story. If I won the lotto I would give you a chunk of money so, if you wanted, you could just write until it was finished. And then start another.:-)This was one of the best chapters yet. I love watching the emotional connections that Ciara and her Masters develop. The bond between them is so strong that now that she knows she is pregnant, I so want her to be with them again. The dream sequences were very well written but I wasn't prepared for her taking on such a strong connection to the brothers in pregnancy. It makes a lot of sense though. Now I just want her to not have to deal with this all alone and to be able to tell her Masters. Just so you know - I didn't figure out that it was not having the drink that brought about her fertility until I read someone else's comment. So you had me fooled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it so far...but

I have a Bad feeling the females are going to find out about her pregnancy and are going to Freak out about it. After all she is the first offworld species to get pregnant and that is a threat to them and the power they hold over the males.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
haha suprisingmyself

i want to do that too, but as soon as i see the next chapter up i have to read it! i'm not a very disciplined person so i'm impressed that you are able to wait the extra days. i just wished there were other stories on this site that were as good as this. it would make the wait so much easier if i could find another really good story to occupy myself with while i wait. but yea good job to you suprising that you can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Other good stories for as U wait

Huntersangel, have you seen "The Music of the Mind" by Solitary Thinker? Also in Sci Fi.

Or in BDSM, have you seen "The Vassal Academy" by SavannahMann?

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

thanks steve150177 for the updates and clarifications. you are soooo lucky to be DW’s proofreader. am green with envy

12 more chapters ..... ummm at one per week, that only takes us up until the 2nd week of november. you know DW, that’s not long enough *wink*

have to say, love the comment on ciara having quintuplets, i suppose anything’s possible in sci-fi and fantasy?!?!

it’s nearly wednesday! chomping at the bit for the next instalment.

you go girl! ;0)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
thanks anon for the tips

thanks anon, i am checking out "the music of the mind" story. i have gotten to chapter 9 it's really good, solitary thinker has my mind all happy! i read his profile comments, he makes a simple statement, but boy would i like to meet him! so thanks for the tips!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous